- Women's deodorant 33.10% 48 votes
- None 16.55% 24 votes
- Panty liners 16.55% 24 votes
- Tampons 11.03% 16 votes
- Body spray 9.66% 14 votes
- Maxipads 9.66% 14 votes
- Douche 2.07% 3 votes
- Overnight pads 1.38% 2 votes
- Sanitary napkin and belt 0% 0 votes
- May 23, 2022 at 6:37 am #647325Holly MorrisParticipantRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 45Replies: 110Has thanked: 1210 timesBeen thanked: 1040 times
We all know that the key to successfully presenting as a woman is to do as many things as possible that real women do. We’re all familiar with lingerie, makeup, shoes, clothing, jewelry, etc., but how many of us use any feminine hygiene products? Those are intimate products that really, only GGs have a need for, but I know that many of us do use some of them. Is that because it provides us with another level of understanding of what it’s like to be a woman, it provides us with a constant reminder when we’re dressed as women that we are doing something that only real women do, or some other reason?
- This topic was modified 2 months ago by MacKenzie Alexandra.
- July 24, 2022 at 11:18 pm #665155Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 187Has thanked: 8529 timesBeen thanked: 877 times
I use pantyliners all the time ,helps to keep panties clean and also a nice line down below ,sometimes wear pads with wings ,have bought two packets (one white one black ) of Tena panties these are bulky and hid everything ,I also wear Dr Whites sanitary towels with loop and belt .these take me back to my childhood when mum used to wear them ,cant get them now so have to restrict the times I wear them ,only have six left . wish i could find a source or something similar to them . Michelle xx
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 25, 2022 at 12:07 pm #665297Holly MorrisLadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 45Replies: 110Has thanked: 1210 timesBeen thanked: 1040 times
Hi Michelle, I’ve found sanitary belts and napkins on both Amazon and Etsy, so you may want to check there when you run out of supplies.
- July 21, 2022 at 8:58 am #664353Genia SamoneLadyRegistered On: May 5, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
- June 27, 2022 at 5:25 pm #658911AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hi, I wear sanitary pads. A while ago I picked a date when my “period” started and wore pads for the days I was “on”. I’ve done this every month since then. Hope this doesn’t sound weird but having my “period” makes everything complete. Hugs, Helen.
- June 13, 2022 at 9:17 am #652109Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 1407Has thanked: 8664 timesBeen thanked: 6864 times
I use Secret Lavender or Powder Fresh deodorant all the time even in drab. I love the sweet feminine scent and don’t care who notices. I also wear Always #3 feminine pads often to keep my nice panties clean and use tampons sometimes when I’m simulating a period for five days a month.
- June 13, 2022 at 9:33 am #652115Anna Marie SmithDuchessRegistered On: June 12, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 92Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
Nice deo!!! I tend to wear Charlie various scents and you simulate a period?
If you don’t mind me asking how is this so?
If i embarass you with that query sorry darl!
You really give it 100%!!!!!
Me,it’s Kotex or nothing as they’re nice and cheap and still do the job!
Anna M xxx
- June 13, 2022 at 8:14 am #652093LeaLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2016Topics: 87Replies: 354Has thanked: 575 timesBeen thanked: 1587 times
- June 13, 2022 at 9:11 am #652103DuchessRegistered On: June 12, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 92Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
I think that would be a good idea but many would or could be embarassed to do so!
I for one choose to wear good old Sanitary Napkins or Maxi Pads when in either Mode!
I think all are discreet and in some cases not visible at all!
Everyone has their own niche!
Anna M xx
- June 13, 2022 at 2:41 pm #652180LeaLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2016Topics: 87Replies: 354Has thanked: 575 timesBeen thanked: 1587 times
- June 13, 2022 at 7:10 am #652079Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 945Has thanked: 4466 timesBeen thanked: 3981 times
If dressed as a girl why not smell as one. I do spritz with cologne or perfume and sometimes even in male mode. I have worn always pantie liners also to save my panties and hide an occasional dribble
- June 13, 2022 at 9:14 am #652105DuchessRegistered On: June 12, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 92Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
Brave old you i only ever use Cologne when in Fem mode because if a bloke smells it on me he might take offence!
Panty Liners are all well and good to catch wee but you just can’t beat either a Maxi Pad or just a simple Pull-Up Ladies Panty!
Anyone thought of that?
Food for thought if you can afford Always!
Anna M xxx
- June 13, 2022 at 3:34 pm #652199Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 945Has thanked: 4466 timesBeen thanked: 3981 times
- June 12, 2022 at 4:53 pm #651941Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 255Has thanked: 2441 timesBeen thanked: 1280 times
I wear ‘Always’ brand pantie liners and women’s ‘Secret’ lavender deodorant. I am a trans woman 24/7 and work an 8 hour day so I need the protection. I will often spritz some perfume on before heading to work in the morning.
Love ya girls,
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Lauren Mugnaia.
- June 12, 2022 at 10:58 am #651877DuchessRegistered On: June 12, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 92Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
Thanks for putting that Poll in!
Just to explain that sometimes it’s taboo being a CD and that some of us actually wear Maxi/Night/Sanitary Napkins and i for one don’t go in to a Chemists to buy them!
They make me feel more Fem and give me that proper shape down there when i don’t wear a gaff!
For me,it’s all part of trying to emulate a Girl and of course,they make you smell a lot better if they’re scented!
Anna M xxx
- June 12, 2022 at 2:08 pm #651916DuchessRegistered On: June 12, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 92Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
Many Thanks for thanking my post and i noticed you are from my favorite part of the US….TEXAS!
Never been but a big ‘Boys Fan!
Many apologies if i was too graphic but i have been wearing napkins on and off all my life!
Hoping you are well and it would be nice to hear from you!
You look gr8 by the way……
Kisses from England
Anna M xxx
- May 30, 2022 at 1:51 pm #648945Natalie DaneLadyRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 47Has thanked: 410 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
I keep a can of Secret deodorant for when I dress, and sometimes on “regular” days. 😉
The scent lingers all day. Sometimes I even change and put men’s deodorant on as a second application and I can still sense it. I’d guess others can too, but I could care less. It’s nice to have pieces of Natalie with me even if she can’t be present.
- May 30, 2022 at 6:06 am #648865StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 193Has thanked: 772 timesBeen thanked: 1001 times
- May 26, 2022 at 6:21 am #647939Carolyn KayBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 417Has thanked: 1721 timesBeen thanked: 1973 times
I asked a very similar poll question a while back, I was a bit surprised at some of the answers. I think very one should wear at least a panty liner if not a pad, just for hygiene.
- May 24, 2022 at 6:58 pm #647647Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1381Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 1835 times
- May 24, 2022 at 5:08 pm #647637Stephanie MacNeilLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 127Has thanked: 373 timesBeen thanked: 574 times
I use Secret deodorant (It would feel gross to go through 45 minutes getting ready in the morning with clothes, hair and makeup only to put on some Old Spice).
I also use a panty liner. I enjoy my daily dressing, housework and submission, and I still unexpectedly get a bit excited sometimes, and the panty liner keeps things tidy. ☺️
- May 24, 2022 at 11:31 am #647579Courtney LesheaLadyRegistered On: July 5, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- May 24, 2022 at 8:51 am #647549LeslieLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 33Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
I wear panty liners since they keep my panties clean and help shape my lower abdomen. Also use feminine deodorant since the smell is so much better.
- June 12, 2022 at 10:51 am #651874DuchessRegistered On: June 12, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 92Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
I can go along with that as i use Maxi Pads for hygiene/Sweat etc and of course to feel all Girly!
No good these hot Summers though,darl!
Use a Fem deodrant basically not to smell or sweat like aman and yes,again to feel more femimine!
Anna M xxx
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 24, 2022 at 4:25 am #647526Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 819Has thanked: 664 timesBeen thanked: 3457 times
- May 24, 2022 at 1:24 am #647515Amanda WoodsLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 98Has thanked: 169 timesBeen thanked: 413 times
- May 23, 2022 at 10:54 pm #647508Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 127Has thanked: 954 timesBeen thanked: 497 times
- May 23, 2022 at 9:51 pm #647505Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 956Has thanked: 21100 timesBeen thanked: 3350 times
- May 23, 2022 at 7:57 pm #647498
- May 23, 2022 at 6:20 pm #647462Michelle IsgurlyLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 41Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 250 times
I am definitely not a GG but like I said I use Summers Eve Amber Nights feminine spray and long panty liners. The feminine spray is really nice when the weather is hot and humid and keeps you fresh down there. The panty liners are great also because no matter if you shake it or wipe it you don’t drip in your panties. I keep them in my purse with my makeup, keys, wallet, brush, sunglasses, jewelry, spare pantihose…………………ugh, I need a bigger purse lol
- May 23, 2022 at 3:59 pm #647440
- May 23, 2022 at 11:31 am #647400Barbie SatinRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 679 times
I just used the none choice. I just never saw the point in using something I didn’t actually need. I did use Satin Care shaving cream but used a Fusion razor. I tried to avoid perfume because I was allergic to it and would have a severe hay fever like reaction to it.
- May 23, 2022 at 9:56 am #647381Sarah KanterLadyRegistered On: April 25, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 134Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 688 times
I just wear deodorant, in lieu of any perfume. And, I just today got a compliment on how nice I smelled. I was worried the compliment meant it was too strong, but my office mate assured me it was nice and pleasant and not strong. Hopefully everyone thinks so!
- May 23, 2022 at 9:44 am #647377Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1096Has thanked: 4160 timesBeen thanked: 4902 times
- May 23, 2022 at 9:49 am #647378LadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 45Replies: 110Has thanked: 1210 timesBeen thanked: 1040 times
- May 23, 2022 at 2:08 pm #647427Barbie SatinRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 679 times
I agree we are not men. I waged war on my bodies masculinity for years.
- May 23, 2022 at 7:55 am #647359Michaela JaneLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 30Replies: 430Has thanked: 556 timesBeen thanked: 1246 times
- May 23, 2022 at 9:10 am #647372
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.