• This topic has 58 replies, 53 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 54 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What hair do you choose to either permanently remove or keep removing through hair maintenance products.  Share your favorite techniques in comments.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m getting laser for everything below my neck. I also get my eyebrows shaped every few weeks are a wax salon. I’ll continue to shave my face and neck. I’m keeping my facial hair options open for when I’m in guy mode.

Anonymous

My eyebrows get bushy if I don’t keep them trimmed often; but I have no chest, leg or armpit hair to remove, and my arms just have a light fuzz.

And you forgot something which probably only applies to us older girls: Ears. I have these annoying tufts of hair growing at the tops of my ears, and I have to pluck them,or else look like Yoda.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Jennifer,
      Very interesting topic… For me it depends on the season…I love the winter because it affords me the opportunity to remove 95% of my hair and feel so feminine…unfortunately I am more careful in the summer months…:-(
      Leonara

Removal of back hair I have not figure out yet

I 2nd this motion, need figure that all ASAP.

I want a bikini wax so bad.

Jessica

Hippie
      Lady

I’m going to be the odd ball here. I only completely shave my legs and butt. I wear a full beard. So I look like Santa Claus in a dress.

But I really don’t mind the look. How they say it…. That’s how I roll, I beat to my own drum.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I swim for exercise and about 5 years ago decided to shave my entire exposed body to feel how it affected swimming and to experience the heightened sensation of the water flowing past my skin. This is a fairly common practice among swimmers and I often heard others saying how invigorating it feels. It did feel great, both in the water and out!  It also fit in with my emerging femme side, and I suspect Ellie was using swimming as an excuse.to shave everything anyway. For many years, I have been shaving my private bits because I find it arousing and love the feel of panties against bare skin. But the constant shaving does take time and sometimes becomes a little weary. Recently, I had my eyebrows shaped when I visited the spa to have my nails done (it was a fun girls date with my wife, who’s been an incredibly good sport regarding the whole Ellie emergence).  This was my first experience with waxing; it really helped shape them better, and was not as painful as I had feared. The experience has got me to thinking about having arms and legs waxed. I read somewhere that waxing lasts for a while and the new hair comes in finer. Does anyone have experience or advice on this?

Hugs and Love

Ellie

Going back over a year ago, I responded to an ad for laser to have my face and neck done.  I was happy with the results as far as getting rid of the dark hair so I continued upping my game until I went all in with the full body package.  My armpits and abs are completely smooth and hair-free.   I am almost done with my arms, legs, groin and privates leaving only a beautiful bush.  But those darn grey hairs, which are unaffected by laser (I did know this would be the case).  I am going through electrolysis to rid myself of the grey hair on face, neck and chest.  I am frustrated with how slow the whole electrolysis process is.  Some of the grey hairs seem to have a persistence of growing back and it takes multiple sessions to permanently kill them off.  Other grey hairs are gone after one or two sessions.

For those of you who are young/younger and are thinking about permanent hair removal, I can only advise you that once the grey hair comes in, the only way to rid yourself of the grey hair permanently is by electrolysis.  Laser is so much easier and cheaper than electrolysis.

I am more of a trimmer than a remover, I have hardly any hair from the neck to my waist and none at all on my legs due to a harsh detergent related incident.

This means my ears, nose and chin only requires a light pruning and my whiskers are pure white so blue beard stubble is never a problem.

There is a drawback however…. I can’t keep my socks up!

Sally xx

Anonymous

Those darn socks!…me, too.

Since coming out, my wife insisted I remove all my hair. I began with Nair and shave periodically with Venus razors. Love the feel of no hair!

Jackie
      Ambassador

As far as for myself I wax, electrolysis and shave my privates. When I wax below the waist I get what is call a brazilian wax. With it you can wear the skimpiest thongs, and very thin bikini bottoms. My brows I do the old fashion way, pluck/tweezer them  unless I’m in drag and then I cover them up and draw them on.

Kimmie
      Lady

When my wife noticed that my legs were shaved, I thought about using the swimming excuse. Instead, I based it on the massage therapist I was seeing for some leg issues. She accepted that and I’ve not looked back.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Jennifer, I’m pretty lucky as I don’t have much body hair at all (except on top of my head and it is super long). The armpits and privates require weekly maintenance though. I will shave my legs only when needed and the rest is minor plucking for the rare strand of hair that shows up on my chest and wrists; oh and the eyebrows too when they start getting a little too bushy.
      Have a lovely rest of the week, Hugs, Krista.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I also don’t have too much body hair, and simply shave it as required. Which makes it sound boring, but I actually enjoy doing a nice shaving job before I’m going out.

Amy

Khloe West
      Duchess

The “drawing of the brow”…always a fresh challenge!

I shave pretty much everywhere that hair grows with the exception of my head and down there though I do keep thing trim down below – don’t need a rug between my legs lol.

I don’t completely shave of my eyebrows but shave them into shape and then pluck them as needs be.

I just absolutely love the feel off having my legs newly shaved really close, perhaps even epilated and calmed and then jumping into my bed made up with some of my 500 count cotton sheets. Mmmmmmmm, no feeling I know of to compare. Even better that the feel of full fashioned stocking – if you haven’t tried ether then you need to have either or preferably both experiences at least once before you wobble from this mortal coil.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

Leggs! 💃 Keep my legs shaved always . I really don’t grow alot of facial hair or even hair on my chest Or anywhere.

Anonymous

i use veet and remove all my hair expect on top of my head but i am careful not to over use it or it will burn your skin

I only shave mu underarms regularly and chest and stomach occasionally. I still havent found the guts to shave arms or legs (well I did my upper thighs once :p). But I would love to go hairless! Even the thought my arms and legs being shaved excites me!

Please please please motivate me girls!!

Ellie Hope
        Baroness

Hi Nina

I have only a medium amount of hair on my arms and legs, but I was uncomfortable about shaving them and all my other hair in the beginning, about 5 or 6 years ago. One day I just got tired of dithering on fence, and the stress of constantly worrying about it, so I bought a pack of Venus Razors, got in the tub, soaked and shaved everything. There was a little mild skin irritation for a few  days, but it really did feel so nice to have the direct contact between skin and air or fabric. No one ever seemed to notice and I’ve never looked back.   Just go for it girl!  If you don’t love it, you can easily go back. But I doubt you will.
        Hugs and Love

Ellie

ShavingI shaved my legs many years ago and they have remained hairless ever since.

Ditto my pits and chest.

More  recently I have been shaving my privates. They need a daily once over but that lovely smooth feeling against my panties is wonderful.

Do give it a try. If it all works it’s just super, if not little is lost.

Hugs.

Anonymous

Jennifer Swanson Your so very welcome 💃🧘

Anonymous

Shaved pubs for years then one Oct decided to do my legs. Loved the feeling, especially when wearing nylons.  Did it again the next October and never worn shorts then kept them shaved.  Wife stated she didnt like my shaved legs, I kept doing it because I like it.  Then it became NORMAL and she stopped.  When I decided to do my hands and arms, I was expecting comments at work and I kept them hidden for a couple days. Then I realized no one noticed so I stopped worrying about it.  Chest and pits followed.

Now we live in a nude resort and body shaving by everyone is very normal and accepted.  It’s great.

I used to shave my face and what body hair I still have growing. But I eventually got sick of 5 o’ clock shadow and I am in the process of doing electrolysis, and really love the fact that I no longer need to shave.

Breanna, not only being rid of the shadow, but to touch one’s face and feel feminine smoothness when cleansing and moisturizing…and knowing that when someone else touches your face, you won’t be embarrassed by their feeling any hair.

I shave all my body hair from my face to my ankles. I use 3 different electric shavers/trimmers and generic 2-blade pink razors with EOS shaving cream.

Anonymous

I have been shaved from head to toes and totally love the feeling. My wife however did not like me looking like a “girl” so I cut back on the shaving a little bit. My privates have been shaved smooth for years but recently I have let my pubic hair grow back for a different look. I will probably shave it off again in a month or so. My wife dies like my privates shaved smooth.

I now trim the hair on my legs, chest and stomach, and arms so that I can pass when going out en femme. I absolutely love how being smooth feels when wearing stockings and nylon panties.

hugs

k

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Every 6 weeks or so I go for a professional wax which takes about 2.5 – 3 hours.

Everything from the neck down goes plus eyebrows, ears & nostrils.

Girls, I can’t recommend the ears & nostrils highly enough. It’s easy less painful than I expected and it’s just so fantastic not to sorry about these potentially problematic areas. Any gals over 50, you or it to yourself to try it at least once. You won’t regret it.

I had my most recent session a week ago and now sitting on the beach, all smooth & silky is just fantastic.

Anonymous

Thanks for liking my post!❣️❣️👡👡

Anonymous

Hi. I remove hair because the smoothness feels good to me. I sometimes present as a woman but mainly I present as a person dressing as I please. That person may wear a beard on occasion. I leave the world to cope with that because I am presenting me, the real me, the me that I feel and have hidden for most of my life. The only routine depilation is from ankle to hip and all points between. I love that smoothness, and just the action of shaving there.

I use Nair to remove hair from chest, arms and legs. Here is a trick to prevent your bits from burning. I wear a low cut bikini thong that just covers them so the cream does not get on them. I fold down the front so I can get most of my pubes. Leave them on till you wipe the cream off .The bathroom may smell but the fan takes that away.

Another way to keep sensitive skin from burning is to pre-coat areas with Vasoline (petroleum jelly).  This will keep those areas from accidentally touching areas with the depilatory cream.  This can be used on the chest, your boy bits, and backside.

Because my lovely wife is tolerant of not entirely enthusiast is about my crossdressing, I try to be respectful of her preference as well in developing a grooming routine. As a result, I shave my legs and armpits, and trim my privates, but not my chest or face. Jas does not make public appearances other than the occasional drive thru.  While this is less than optimum, it is servicable.

Anonymous

Been shaving legs for months, try and shave them at least once a week to keep under control. This weekend I just started to shave my chest and area round the belly button, so can wear crop tops. Love the feel of smooth skin nothing like it. Next area to try is under arms. Have to be a bit careful though as my wife does not know about my dressing..xx

I shave or epilate most of the usual places on my body.  I am lucky in that the chemotherapy I went through dropped all the fur from my legs and it has not grown back at all now for a little over 2 years.  It also stunted the growth on my arms, only coming back really short and sparse, and easily breaking off when it gets very long at all.  One downside to losing the hair on certain parts, my nails are now brittle and do not grow much before breaking off again, so I have been experimenting with many different brands of artificial nails, and so far I’ve liked silk nail from the salon best.  Now if I could just get them to last longer, lol.

PaulaF

A few critical locations I have found (Perhaps others have too.) which where not on the list are Facial hair including nose and ears and I’m not sure if buttocks falls under privates, thighs, or back.

Yes! Like all females I will iradicate all hair apart from the hair on my head. I have done this from the age of 12.

Anonymous

From navel to thighs! It’s also a must for my wife. If she is in mood she will ask if I shaved today as she is sensitive to and stubble

I’ve been blessed with a nearly hairless body.  I used to have sparse leg hair but since going on HRT, I haven’t had to shave my legs in two years!  I had sparse arm hair too.  I’m working on ridding the beard using Vaniqa regularly.   I never had back or chest hair as well.  I wish everyone had it as good.

I checked “armpits”, but “face” should also have been a choice. Anyway, I have very little body hair, so I don’t shave anything else…

Anonymous

Although I did tick everywhere i always leave a small rectangle in my private area.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Always legs. For showing my legs in sheer pantyhose, hair crushed underneath does not look good. When I went fully fem and wore low cut dresses and tops, I shaved the hair off my chest. Didn’t want to show a hairy chest. Then I just started to expand my shaving area. My legs and chest have been hairfree since I was 17.

I picked pretty much everything except the top of my head. Hair is kept short. I have light and thin hair so it’s easy for me. I do trim eyebrows with scissors, the rest of the body is a combo of electric shave and a blade razor.

Can’t stand hair!!! (except the wonderful wig on top)

Sandy

Anonymous

I keep my legs, chest, underarms and back always free of hair. I trim my arm hair but don’t shave it but remove the hair from my hands. I do keep my privates trimmed up. I wish I didn’t have this hair at all. Smooth rules!

I like to completely shave my arms, legs, back, and front. My face obviously and I’ll pluck my nose and eyebrows on occasion.

Molly
      Duchess

I would love to be able to see how I voted on this one.   I’m wondering how much it’s changed.

I started sugaring and then epilating my legs when I came out to my SO 4 years ago.    Then the stomach followed very very quickly.     Shortly thereafter it was the area below (with sugar), and then the chest (there wasn’t a lot to begin with), and then the armpits.     I am most fortunate to not have back hair and significant arm hair

I really do prefer the feeling of being hair free from the nose to the toes and am unlikely to ever abandon this now.

The thought that occurs to me now is that it’s a bit of a slippery slope and while I seem to be running out of hair to remove, I’m still finding myself contemplating what it would be like to have electrolysis for the beard.   Not seriously at this point, but still not a completely idle thought.

I’ve often wondered How many others are surprised at the evolution of their hair removal habits?

Needless to say, I wonder if I need to modify my answers, but the poll doesn’t seem old enough that it should.

-Molly

Anonymous

I remove it all except for the forearms below t-shirt length. I’ve been doing it for a couple of years now and I don’t see me ever going back. I live the feel of my smooth body and if it were possible to get rid of facial hair cheaply I would. I recently went on holiday and wearing shorts exposed my bare legs and I don’t think anyone noticed at all.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Basically, with the exception of a “landing strip”, I remove everything but my eyebrows and the hair on my head…

And when I do this, I go from feeling “meh” to very femme and it feels sexy to do…

It’s like watching the razor reveal a girl beneath the unkempt boy.

Dala

Kimmie
      Lady

The notion of evolution is interesting. I started shaving my private parts and trimming the hair above. Next, I began shaving my bottom and between the cheeks. Then, it was my armpits. Since I started shaving my legs, I’ve come to love so much how smooth they feel. I would love to shave my chest and arms, but I think I’ve taken it as far as my wife is comfortable with. Who knows? She may be evolving too.

Anonymous

Long ago when I first came out, I just shaved my legs. Now I use an epilator on legs, chest, belly hair and sometimes arms and hands. Shave armpits in shower. Keep privates trimmed short. Just my preference. I shave beard twice a day. Hate the stubble!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I am not too hairy, but will shave my thighs so when I wear my  shorts I see my legs and feel girly.  My lower legs have  light hair to keep people guessing.   These days we have to wear masks, so I keep my facial hair………..also to keep people guessing.  I have a pony tail……….and that might confuse people even more………………Too much to think about………..so they leave me alone……….and that is fine!!  karley

I would lose it all in a heartbeat – I detest body hair – except on the head, where, ironically, I have lost most of mine…

Eyebrows and lashes are fine too, but anywhere else… ugh!

My wife likes a hairy chested man, unfortunately, so I keep my chest area neatly trimmed and shave the sparse area at the top, conveniently giving me a clean shaven upper chest, but, unfortunately denying myself the pleasure of a bikini or crop top.

I tried an epilator and it was very painful and left a rash.

I tried waxing, which was slightly less painful and left most of the hair behind, and I tried cream, which smelt horrible and didn’t work.

So the labours of wet shaving in the bath or shower give best results for me – but not for long enough!

I am saving for laser removal

Love Laura

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’m rather fortunate I guess. as what little hair I had on my legs and arms when they ‘came in’ during /late/ puberty, have now very much lightened in color, thickness, regrowth, whatever, so I barely have to touch my legs and arms. No back hair, not much underarms but still dark, and some on my chest.  It’s from my stomach down to my ‘privates’ that seem to be the most prevalent, but when not wearing a swim suit, none of that is really visible.  But I do shave from my chest down occasionally and trim up the underarms.  I also cut my eyebrows back, tho they’re not thick, they just grow fast. And of course I shave my face as that is noticeable, and does grow back each day, but it’s never been, like, thick or noticeably dark.

Fortunately i am not very hairy apart from maybe my tummy. So I try and keep that hair free. I don’t have hair on my back thankfully as lord knows how I would reach that?

The areas I remove hair from regularly would be:

Legs, tummy, the little chest hair I have, thin out the forearm hair now and again, trim and shape my pubic hair, underarms and pluck my eyebrows into a more feminine shape.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Everywhere.  Except my head that is.

I just love the feeling. 🙂

Stevie

Emily
      Lady

I have been shaving everywhere I can reach (except my head) for many years now. Body hair is one of my (many) OCD issues. I can’t stand it! Especially under arm hair. My wife was not happy about it at first, but either she has accepted it or just doesn’t notice anymore, it has become a non-issue on our household. Every now and then she says I should grow a beard again. But she never pushes the issue.

I used to worry about what people would think to see my smooth legs. Then I realized, I just don’t care what they think. It makes me happy to be smooth and that’s what I shall be.

Thanks for the question!

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?