Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning Ladies.

It’s been an incredibly long time since I have been on the site and posting. I went through a painful divorce, sold the house and most of my worldly belongings jumped in my truck and moved to Arizona.

Anyway….I’ve had little time for Teri since February. This week all that changed. With Paulette Parfois as the predominant organizer we joined Ashley from L.A., Lorraine from Texas, and Dionne, Deb and Tulane from Vegas for a girls NIGHTS out. The highlight through all of this was our daily trips to see Amy- owner and make up artist extraordinaire that, like Michelangelo began to turn clay into beauty as she transformed us one after another into things of beauty. Anyone, who ever gets the chance to experience this “metamorphosis” has to. If I die tomorrow these visits will rate on top of my cross dressing life highlights.

After our transformations, it was usually happy hour then dinner. We had an incredible group gathering at Bahama Breeze one evening with the girls but unfortunately  other obligations broke our group up early. Every night Paulette and I opted to hit the bars for some people watching. I will not go through our visit in much depth but to say it was exhilarating would be a gross understatement.

Wednesday brought us to the end of our trip. While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads; Paulette and I drove back to Arizona as girls. A train load of missed calls, text messages and emails waited patiently for our return. Feel free to contact us for thoughts and questions…………………LuvNHugs, TERI

Many photos have been downloaded to this site, I hope you take a moment to look at them

Emily
      Lady

I was in Vegas last week and had a makeover done by Amy, she was incredible and my Vegas experience was amazing.

AMY- “JUST YOU” 702-355-5567……………….Its all I have. LuvNHugs. TERI

Yael Lyons
      Duchess

Thank you for the lovely post. I cannot wait to see the pictures. I believe I have heard of Amy before. Do you have the web site so I can check her services out. Thank you.

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by Yael Lyons.

Sounds absolutely Glorious 👄Wish I was one of you girls for that wonderful week on the town and had ‘stories out of school to tell and remember😉👍💋

Do it again and I will be with you vicariously 💄

Meghan

Sounds absolutely Glorious 👄Wish I was one of you girls for that wonderful week on the town and had ‘stories out of school to tell and remember😉👍💋

Do it again and I will be with you vicariously 💄

Meghan

Meghan, Heading back in October to Viva Las Vegas….Love to have you there. LuvNHugs, TERI

Went to vegas back in feb for my first ever femme experience. I met with Any she did an inredible job transforming me. Hit up a few shows at cosmo and caesars and spent time on Freemont and the strip. I loved it so much that im craving it again.

Only thing i regret was i went solo so i ended up being shy for the most part. I highly suggest giving vegas a shot to any first timer as its easy to blend in.

Oh and wear comfy shoes. Lol. 3 days of high heels took its toll on my feet.

Michelle, Sorry for the late reply but I just found your response this morning. It would be great to have you come to Viva Las Vegas in October. I have been invited as a hostess of sorts and I am truly excited to be going back. Hope you can make it.  LuvNHugs, TERI

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?