• This topic has 20 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all,

Sometimes we need a lift, a look on the positive side as we can all get so hung up with negatives. It’s a simple question, what made you smile today?

Answers can be linked to our common ground or not. Make the rest of us smile with you.

My smile today is my new stockings arrived!

Love Jane X.

Anonymous

Hi…

Anya Carpathia coming home to crossdresser heaven…

Grace x

Anonymous
      Lady

My smile comes today from chatting with my sisters here on CDH but that happens every time I come here…. thank you all!

Anonymous

Actually nothing to do with crossdressing. In case you haven’t noticed I have a sick, sarcastic sense of humour and I belong to a group on facebook, The Farside Comics by Gary Larson. Was just on there enjoying my morning cup of tea and saw a good one, gave me a really good chuckle. A great way to start the day.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I woke up this morning feeling so feminine that I skipped my run, showered and got dressed enfemme. Also put on some makeup. That is what put a smile on my face today and it is still there.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

That’s an easy one. “Getting a good friend back on CDH”!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jane,

Having just had a lovely scented bath, done my make up and put on new tights and a new dress, I am sat here with a glass of wine and a smile on my face.

Love,

Tara x.

A glass of wine. Might have one myself.

re-discovered Calpernia Addams and read in the news about a newLBGT+ group in the neighborhood.

Anonymous

“Jade the sable GSD” on FaceBook – never fails to lift my mood. They have a new puppy!

Connie
      xxx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Meeting up with my friend for lunch at our favourite coffee shop to sit and have a good gossip. Then off to work as a care worker and help my client put up the Christmas tree and see the smile on their face when the lights lit up.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Anya’s return for sure! Got it first thing this morning and that set-off my sparking good mood for the rest of the day!

Also got a few PMs and I love each and everyone! (a slight play-on-words there .)

Hugs, Barb

Hi Jane,

Received two new wigs. Played around with one of then, still trying to figure out if I like them. Great color but need some styling.

Hope you enjoy your stockings.

Lynne

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I spent the day in leggings, and now I found out Anya is back!

I know it’s not that girly, but I just enjoyed an ale as well. Pretty smiley!

🙂 Lara

Anonymous

looking at my bottom surgery seeing it healing better then it was weeks ago.

A old friend coming back to CDH Anya

Seen that my mom ordered me a special outfit for Christmas.

The best smile today being online with all the lovely ladies on CDH

Donna

Waking up with my wife in my night gown and she smiles at me and asks how was your sleep girlfriend what a wonderful smile and of coarse having wonderful friends return home wher they belong welcome home.. Anya..

I had a really good day today, got to go out as Bridgette, went to a couple of thrift shops looking for gifts, and got the most wonderful gift given to me. I was wearing a pair of patterned hose, a medium length skirt, an open top with built in cami, my favorite red wig, forms, a no makeup look, and a sales lady comes up to me wanting to know where I got the hose, and told me that she was once where I am now (I would never have guessed) and that I was beautiful and should always carry myself that way. Well it put a bounce in my step, shoulders back and standing tall (in 4 inch heels!), it was just the best thing. My wife told me I should feel really proud, and of course I was, I still am. Sometimes it’s okay to be clocked, because you just might get a compliment!

Bridgette

That’s an easy one….special Christmas card arrived today.

❤️C

A long, soaking, moisturizing hot bath with lavender bubbles.  Followed up with an hour or so of skin pampering, silk stockings and garter, matching bra an panties under a long silk robe.  Just spent the day for me.  I hope it wasn’t too selfish.

PaulaF

Hi Jane,

I agree with Grace seeing Anya back on CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

I had dinner last night with a special CD friend.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?