• This topic has 18 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I was a long time lurker and finally joined up a little while ago  .  With all the information and insane amount of support and encouragement,, you brought ME out to battle HIM. In a very short time I have achieved a few accomplishments.  1 Threw HIM in the closet  2  Joined this awesome site  3  got ears pierced,  4  the BIG one   I introduced Mikayla in full femme to an old friend I haven’t seen in a few years.. After a couple of minutes of sheer fright and answering a few questions, we carried on with our evening like any other time. Nothing more was said  and absolutely no animosity between us.. My God it was it so nice to be able to be ME  with a friend..  I am laying blame to CDH and TDH for pushing me ahead with my journey.. THANK YOU.  You have truly changed my life.

Love. Mikayla

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Mikayla, I’m so happy for you. Hugs Rochelle.</p>

[quote quote=116307]I introduced Mikayla in full femme to an old friend I haven’t seen in a few years.. After a couple of minutes of sheer fright and answering a few questions, we carried on with our evening like any other time. Nothing more was said  and absolutely no animosity between us.. My God it was it so nice to be able to be ME  with a friend..[/quote]
      Congrats, it must have been a wonderful evening 🙂

Anonymous

Thanks. It really was amazing . He stayed the night and was totally indifferent to me maintaining (different clothes) my femme appearance today.   Hope he comes back soon. Lol.

Thats fantastic Mikayla, I bet you feel quite liberated! That takes a lot of courage, congrats!

XOXO

Britt

Mikayla.. I am very happy for you…….you are a strong girl…accomplished a lot in a short time…..I am proud to know you. You have given a new meaning to…..”I am woman….hear me roar!” Go get-em lioness.

Hugs and love………

Dame Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful , a very exciting moment. Truly a experience to hold close to one’s heart and certainly an inspirations for me and many here. Thank you for sharing and the best in your next journey out. 🌹

Anonymous

“your next journey out”. That will remain. to be seen.   I can’t believe I’ve been able to achieve any of these things.  I went from a total nervous wreck to , huh, that went really well in a matter of minutes.  I must admit that I did suspect this particular friend would be accepting and fortunately I was right..  All my best. Mikayla

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie.  I had a serious battle between HIM and ME about joining but I won the war.  It has been incredible letting a little about ME out and sharing with everyone..  I never would have achieved any of my recent achievements without CDH and will forever be grateful.  All my best.  Mikayla

Omg! Wow! That’s awesome. I bet you are still on cloud 9!

Anonymous

Hi Victoria. Yes, Very much so.  My mind has been in a haze all day.  On one hand it’s scary as hell and on the other it’s the best thing Ive ever done. This site has really been a great influence on me.  I’m almost afraid of what I will be doing next. Lol. All my best. Mikayla

Leonara
      Ambassador

Mikayla,
      So happy you found a home and friends at CDH. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience..

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Mikayla, I am glad that the sites have helped.  And wow, coming out to a friend, as someone only out to my wife and all of you, that is truly inspiring.  Amazing, you rock girlfriend! hugs, Michelle

Anonymous

Hi Michelle.    Yea it remains to be seen if it was a wise move though.   Talk about brave.. Opened up to SO.. I was married for 18 years and never let on. Cant imagine giving someone that power over me. .

“Threw HIM into the closet”, good one! 👍 Ha ha ~😂 You go, girl! 😉

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

You cant blame us, it was all you babe, your the one to blame, you locked her up and she found her way out, so be a man about it and get your ass in the closet! She is here to stay! Welcome to the world Mikayla

*HUGS*

Anonymous

Without the inspiration of this awesome site I would surely still be locked away.  You opened the door for me and gave me the push I needed . As I reflect on my life it has become very apparent that all my pent up rage and confusion was caused by me hiding from my true identity. HE is piissssed at ME, so I gotta blame somebody to save my ass. Lol

Anonymous

You’re inspiring Mikayla =} Thank you for finding your way to where you are now and don’t worry, you have so much unconditional support and love here with this great group! You are Wonderfully Amazing =}

Anonymous

It was Terifying at first but yea it is a relief   BUT now you got me concerned about “phase two ‘ ?!?!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?