• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am right now all dressed infem.  I love wearing my favorite outfits and matching bras and panties.

I have on a pink and white  push up bra with my forms and a pair of pink panties.  I am wearing a maxi pad with my panties.

I have a gray undershirt with a black long length top with my rock revival jeans.  I am wearing women’s deodorant with my favorite pink lip gloss.  I feel like a total girl and very sexy.  I am always dressed when when I am at home.  I feeling girly and sexy.  My question is what do you wear when you are at home  and alone?

Anonymous

Silk purple night dress.
      Just had a shower.

Anonymous

Hi Roberta…..long hard day so I’m unwinding with a glass of red….or two…. it’s very warm here so it’s simply cerise lacy bra and panties and pink sandles…and a smile, always a smile….huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Roberta,

Well, my wife is disabled, so I’m never home alone; and when she goes for dialysis, Bettylou goes shopping.  But I start off every day in panties, bra, skirt and ladies’ tee…and earrings.  Depending on the chore schedule, I may switch to GV jeans and sneakers. but I try not to stay that way.

karley delaware
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Betty Lou.   Sorry to read about SO.  My SO is also disabled.  She doesn’t know it, but Karley loves being her little helper……………making sure about medications…………doing the chores…………….taking her to appointments…………….just wish I could dress as Karley and be seen!! Karley is a sweet girl and has the “muscle” of a guy (giggles). I wonder if she notices I cross my legs like a girl especially in shorts, fix my pony tail in front of her like a girl, while talking and watching a movie with her? It’s kind of like making the best of a situation………..so if the time of being outed comes …………..hopefully……….she will say something like……….”oh, that………….I knew all along…………”   😉  ;).           karley

Well, it’s 7am here now, so I am wearing a cobalt blue Jezebel style chemise with black and ivory lace trim and accent and black hipster lace panties.  Have to be comfy in the morning to enjoy that first cup of coffee.

PaulaF

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Roberta,

This is such a fun thread.  I spent my chilly Sunday morning in a pair of boot cut, high rise jeans from Lane Bryant with pantyhose covering my freshly shaven legs.  Pink panties are a given.  On top I had on a tie-dye, v-neck tee shirt from Soma with a gray, Cacique, tee shirt bra and silicone enhancers in the cups.  Since my hair is growing out, I tried to style it feminine (I could certainly use more practice here).  I did take the time to shape my brows a bit and define them with a brow pencil.  Add some mascara on the lashes.  A little lip liner and lipstick and this girl is good to go.

Cheers,

-Robin

Grey leggings and long grey cowl-neck sweater over black lace bra and panties. Prosaic on the outside, naughty on the inside. 😉

Anonymous

Today which is Monday morning I slipped on a pair of capri leggings and a long sleeve v-neck top with a bra underneath. It’s chilly so this works well for that. I either put on denim skirts with sleeveless tops in summer or leggings underneath the skirts with sweaters when it turns colder. I also wear dresses quite frequently. Most of the time I do get to dress in my Carla clothes and love being able to do that. Even in guy mode I wear women’s jeans or pants, women’s shoes and other tops. I have very few real guy clothes.

Carla

Anonymous

I’ve been working in my shop all day, so nothing too over the top. Maidenform panties, nylons, breast forms with a Bali non padded bra. A navy wrap dress from The Gap, navy 3.5″ pumps, wig makeup and large hoop earrings. Just enough to make me feel feminine and comfortable.

Anonymous

You’re living our dream, Bobbi; lucky girl.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?