Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

my friend jackie and i were driving around this summer wondering what we could do for fun. when most things were closed. we decided to go swimming so we put on our bikinis and headed to the lake up in the mountains. we got a late start and on the way up we saw a company that did river tubing trips. that sounded like fun, so i went in and asked about taking a trip. they said sorry our last trip was at 3pm. it was 3:15 or so. we missed it. went up the road and there was another place. they were closing to. but the guy said he could rent us some tubes and drop us off if we wanted to go. they would be closed when we got done, but just leave the tubes by the building. we said ok. we followed him to where we were to leave the truck. then we got in his truck so he could take us to the starting point. he had no problem with us being cds and he was pretty friendly. he dropped us off and told us its about a 3 hour trip to our truck. you cant miss the exit point it sticks out. our truck was parked in a church parking lot next to the river. should be easy to find.  we got in our tubes and started to float down the river. no one around and it was pretty nice. i think we only saw about 10 people on our 4 hour trip. yes i said 4 hour trip. we ask some people if they knew where the church was. they said they think we already passed it. i think we passed it an hour ago. so we got out of the river and walked through the wood till we found the road. then we had to walk about a mile carrying tubes, wearing bikinis and walk on the side of the road. we made it back to the truck and went back to drop off the tubes. we laugh at it now. but we did have fun. like i tell jackie. we will probably do alot of things dressed that you would probably never dream of doing.

Emily
      Lady

Sound like a fun time!

Donni
      Lady

Covid is why my wife and I got out on the river a few times this summer.  The river is safe but the ride back to your car is risky.

Love the river!

Rachel

I’m not much into water sports, other than shallow swimming and the lazy river,  but that sounds like you had a blast. Again! Again!

In this, the year of the blech!, we’ll take every ounce(gram) of joy we can.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?