• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Last night I had a dream and I feel the need to tell someone about it and here seems the be the best place.

I dreamt that I – dressed as kelly – did visit a part of town where everyone was crossdresser, lesbian, gay, queer and the rest of the alphabet. The only thing that wasn’t there was “normal” people, none what so ever.

I took my wife with me to a house there to visit some friends and she felt scared being there, looked at strangely and so on, all because she didn’t feel like she did belong there.
      And here is where I sadly woke up.

Now I just have to figure out where this part of the town is and who those friends I had are.

/kt

Anonymous

When you find out where this part of town is, post an address or cross roads. I will be right over!

[postquote quote=470078]

I must go there, to see how it compares to Kemptown, Brighton!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Mmm… sounds a salubrious address indeed.

Anonymous

Well I never…. the U.K.’s LGBT centre and a very merry area it seems too, just goes to show you should never judge a place by its name.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?