Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

i was thinking what if your SO started dressing like you do in cd?  My SO has been bewildering supportive.  But I can easily see the day when she’ll want to dress like me.  Does cd lose its appeal?  Or as someone pointed out do we tend to dress like the woman that appeals to us?  No matter what I do i always end up looking like a librarian.  What do you think?

Anonymous

My SO and I dress alike now.  We have many of the same obsessions (see profile photos.)

When we shop, we often pick out the same or similar items.  Satin gowns are an example.

I wish she’d dress with me, but it bugs her to even see me. She prefers that I not borrow hers, so now I have my own stash (some of her castoffs, her things from Chico’s are great!).

Bobby
      Lady

Wow, if my SO would start dressing like me,  I would be in Heaven! Sweat pants, funky shirts, wears a jacket most of the day. Then sleeps in the same thing. Cotton briefs and bras, never ever anything else. I can wear whatever I want in the house. I’m ok with not going out dressed. I would be happy with her wearing nylon briefs here and there. O well, can’t make the horse drink the water from the bucket.

Bobby

My SOGGF is very much supportive, now when she wants to go SHOPPING FOR NEW outfits she most always turns it into a weekend Girl’s Day out. Several times we have even gotten the SAME OUTFIT but in opposite colors. One time for fun we got some exact outfit right down to pedicure, manicure, hairstyles and makeup and shoes.

Once I got her a Sexy Black Fishnet minidress fwith white fishnet phose 4 her birthday that was only in her size but not mine as my size is next larger size. When I gave it to her, she surprised me with same  minidress but in white and with black fishnet phose, next thing I knew she said how about we go out to a downtown nightclub for their midnight show. I said okay, trepidatiously we had a great time.

Krista
      Duchess

Great question Jennifer, I wish my SO would dress more feminine (she used to before we were married).  She varies between 110 to 12o lbs and wears very loose fitting jeans, t-shirt and cardigan every day.  She has a nice figure but has a very negative perception of herself.  I’ve offered her some of my clothes but she won’t wear them. While she knows I am a CD, she prefers to turn a blind eye to it. I am pretty sure my femme closet has a greater variety of clothing in it than hers.  I definitely have more bras & panties. It would be a dream to go out together as gal pals.  Actually, we have gone out together and I’ve been mistaken for a woman (much to my wife’s dismay) and I wasn’t wearing femme clothing. I usually wear androgynous clothing (and pass quite often).  Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

My SO will dress like me during our date nights at home………not identical, but also not less sexy.  From lingerie to outer clothing and similar heels…….we buy it that way……….we’ve often taken two similar dress’s to the counter–her’s in petite, or small, the other XL or 14 or so………..sales people, NEVER bat an eyelash………..and I’m standing there also !!!   Even in Vsecrets—–two same push up bras in same color, one 34D, other 36b—-never anything observed—usually asks if we would want them packed together–sometimes it is very titillating just knowing those strangers have to know, one of those articles may be for the guy standing there !!!  Sometimes they may say==”if they don’t fit—you can bring it back’……..and they’ll look at both of us…………..!!!

Loving the dream………

Mikki

Anonymous
      Lady

My wifey is very self conscious of her body, she is what I will tactfully call a large lady. She very seldom wears makeup and her idea of dressing up is a nice pair of jeans/khakis and a “dress” tshirt. I haven’t seen her in heals and a skirt unless its for a formal event in years. She has made it clear she feels I dress up to be the woman I really desire and has some resentment and jealousy of Carolyne. I have offered to take her shopping and buy nice things but they just stay in the closet unused. 😢

🍷C

My SOwife is only a size 6 – 8 ladies and im between size 16 to 18 so Im lucky there, but she loves my makeup

My SO and I are about the same size, me being a little taller, but there is no exchange of clothing. She did wear sexy undies when we were younger but only a nice nightie every so often now, I am the one in the sexy outfits now!
      Davina

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

As long as she doesn’t wear it at the same time as me.  Just kidding, I hope that I can influence her as she has for me.  And fairly sure that dressing would not lose it appeal for me.

Hugs,

Michelle

I can’t really see that happening. Or strikes are too different. She’s more cute boho and I’m more basic valley girl.  She does try on my new outfits every once in a while though.

Anonymous

Once, when I was doing the housework in a nice black dress with a large floral design on, my “suffering” wife complimented me on my dress and said that she would wear a dress like that.

I already knew… I’d bought it because it was a bit similar to one she owns that I covered.

She is not a similar size to me though. I do wish that we could go out and swap outfits for fun, but my stuff is much too small for her.

Probably one of the reasons she hates me dressing, but I think, and I don’t believe I’m being cruel, that she could be my size if she really, really wanted to. She was when we met, and she used to laugh when I wore her stuff…

I would be happy with laughter, compared to a ban.

Love Laura

Anonymous

I have only gone full on fem a few times. With a make over. Breast and as in my profile pic a skirt and top with shal. I showed a picture of it to a friend. The only one I have come out to. And she said I expected you you look more slutty or like a drag queen, but you look like a librarian. 🤣 that’s what I was going for. I wanted to look like the ladies at work. The one I envy all day long. She made me so happy that day.

Anonymous

But yo answer your question. My SO would not but she would look great in my clothes.

Anonymous

ERICA; I like your shared comments, “I expected a more slutty or drag queen” My GOAL from the beginning was to imitate and share my Best Femininity persona in the public presentation and save the Sexy Minx type garments for the bedroom environment

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Wish I had an SO to do so lol.(My ex couldn’t tolerate my dressing at all)
      Cyn

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hummm cleaver concept. From my own perception which is truly hard to verify because I’m a Closet Girl. My wife knows and dress around the house if I choose to (which I don’t) …. OK, I feel that my style of Dressing is much like I would dress if I had been born a CIS Girl. My style is to dress like the Pleasant girl next door with my outer garments and like a hot Minx with my undergarments. My wife down plays her femininity to such a degree of innocence that she would have to have a secret identity to pull that off🥰</p>

My gf is much more casual and conservative in her general clothing choices. She does like to borrow from my wardrobe if going out somewhere nice, we also can and do share some bras and tamer lingerie.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Now that would be “one out of the bra drawer”.

19 years together and since she retired 1o years ago I could count on one hand the amount of times I’ve seen her in a dress. Casual jeans etc unless we are going out then its a slack suit. Dresses well in that but she’s about a 12 and I’m an 18.

I dont wear women’s pants, cant see much difference between the two “jean genders”.

BUT!!! Here again is one of my oldies…. I buy a lot of my clothes from an Oz store called Fella Hamilton, classy elegant pieces. (Backed up by comments I receive on here about my photos wearing “FH”.)

I gave her a gift voucher from there some time back. Her response. “Oh their clothes  are for really old ladies”.

Hang on, she’s only a year younger than me….

But still wears the jacket she bought with the voucher when it’s time to do so.

Caty

Anonymous

My wife and I already dress similarly, just not in the same ratio. She spends much of her day in her gown (she’s disabled), whereas I change to day clothes about an hour after I get up.
      My normal attire is ladies’ tee and jeans; when she does dress to go out, it’s a ladies’ tee or sweat and pull-up jeans. Rarely a dress for her, and dresses are off-limits for me.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Back when we were young and would go out as girlfriends we would often dress alike. Sometimes at parties she would be the guy and me the girl, or we would dress exactly the same.

Now we kind of just dress the way we are comfortable. Needless to say I’m usually the one dressed more fem and sexy.

My wife and I have very similar style. We have a little bit different tastes when it comes to some colors, but overall style, we both like the same styles.

I doubt if my wife would ever start dressing like I do. The idea of fashion has never been a focus for her…

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?