Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Christine Dale
      Lady
      Registered On: November 22, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 13

Hi Girls, I love this topic! Today I wore a white bra and matching knickers, a white long sleeved cowl-neck jumper, a navy A-line knee length skirt, navy opaque tights and my lovely pink slippers. Hugs, Chrissy.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 494

It’s Saturday, the day after all the Black Friday madness, I slept in til almost 7 and got up feeling very refreshed. Got dressed in a black T-shirt bra and C-cup forms, high cut panties, black leggings, my favorite dark green sweater and my pink fluffy slippers. Ahh, the coffee was so good!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Madison Luna
      Lady
      Registered On: November 26, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 2

Wearing improvised bra and V neck T-shirt with tight boxers, still feeling very feminine :*

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Christine Dale
      Lady

Hi Girls, today I’m wearing white undies, black opaque tights, a plain red skater dress, a black cardigan and my pretty pink slippers. Happy Saturday!💋💋💋

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Christine Dale
      Lady

Hi, today I wore a black lace cup bra with matching brazilian knickers, grey 200 denier opaque tights and a navy knee-length skater dress with navy court shoes. I had a lovely day working from home. I’m off to bed in a minute and I’ve got on a nice white cotton shortie nightie. Good night girls.💋💋💋

Jenn Curious
      Lady
      Registered On: April 12, 2022
      Replies: 20

Lazy lounging day today.

Pair of navy blue tights on and an oversized hoodie to lounge about in today.

helenmarie
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2018
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 201

Hello Lucia,                        Lovely to hear from you & welcome to CDH. Yes, like most things it will take time to get used to the working of CDH. As for your question of what you are wearing today, I am in my usual day clothes. Wearing a white lace bra & white lace knickers, with a pair of black tights over them. Pink t-shirt with white lacey top over that, B/W cheque skirt & fluffy pink slippers. This is the sort of clothes I wear most days, different tops/skirts on different days as well.

love     Helenmarie

Rosiebeth
      Lady
      Registered On: October 3, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 153

Tonight I’m slumming.  TeeHee.  Wearing an old boyfriend’s T-shirt, hipsters and tights.   Staying comfy with a touch Gurly.

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 1651

I love to cook and do all of our cooking so today is a fun time for me. I’m trying some new recipies.

Nothing fancy. I’m dressed in my usual casual attire with pink Vanity Fair panties, muted black and grey leggings, a pink underwired Glamorise bra with my D forms, a light grey womens vee neck tee and one of my aprons which has colorful fruit patterns on it. My hair is in a ponytail and I’m wearing fuzzy bedroom slippers. Not dressed for anyone to see but comfortable.

I’ve just finished all the main dishes and just waiting to bring it all together at dinner for a Thanksgiving feast. We have no visitors this year so its just the wife and I so there will be plenty of leftovers tomorrow and probably the next too. Later I’ll be watching American football this evening with a very full stomach, sipping on a cocktail…. life is good and I’m very thankful for it.

Wanda Ovahear
      Registered On: October 19, 2022
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 245

Well, I’m dressed to work out if I choose to do so: lavender bike shorts and sports bra under a lavender high neck tank and purple walking shorts.

We changed my wife’s Dexcom and she’s off to take care of her mom. I’ve got the house to myself until dinner time.

I’m going to make lunch, stream some movies, and give serious thought to working out later this afternoon.

Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 529

Lounging around today in a gorgeous white lace/chiffon/satin bridal nightgown/negligee, my favorite lingerie.

Lucia Brown
        Duchess
        Registered On: May 26, 2021
        Replies: 100

Wow girlfriend Sounds delightful and so girly and fun Enjoy

Jess Secret
          Lady
          Registered On: February 18, 2021
          Topics: 15
          Replies: 529

Definitely was!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Meghan Brandice
      Lady
      Registered On: April 15, 2022
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 136

At the moment, men’s pajamas and fluffy fleece men’s bathrobe. ( which I will keep in all day) Waiting to watch the Bills vs. Detroit T- Day game.wife and I have been sick all week with symptoms of Covid but testing negative. Same with my daughter and granddaughter, whom would be hosting. No Thanksgiving dinner this year , pizza wings and football. We’ll pig out at Christmas.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.