- April 12, 2019 at 3:35 pm #167939
Tiffany WellsParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
- April 18, 2019 at 7:59 am #169459Charlotte RoseParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 56Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I’m not into astrology, but I’m a Taurus, my wife and daughter is a Scorpio, my son is a Capricorn.
- April 15, 2019 at 9:29 pm #168819Daeyton JaydeParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 100Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
I was born under the brightest star in Cassiopeia, so I’m not even on the map. Horoscopes (Astrology) are simply nonsense. Believing in this, is akin to believing that the earth is flat. The current astrological horoscopes assignments don’t actually align with the stars, and don’t account for two major constellations. I could go on, but there is plenty of reliable information on the internet which thoroughly debunks astrology as nonsense, from reputable scientists and astrophysicists.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 15, 2019 at 7:08 am #168642Cherrie LlewellynParticipantRegistered On: January 10, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I am a Gemini, through and through. But not two faced. I love everyone and care for them as well.
- April 15, 2019 at 4:49 am #168616
- April 14, 2019 at 9:19 pm #168535MollyParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
Thought that you might like this if you’re counting https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/its-not-a-cheesy-pick-up-line-this-time-lol/ , I do realise that your question is a little different, and towards that end, I’m not a real follower of horoscopes so very rarely read them, for the record I’m a Libra.
- April 14, 2019 at 2:18 pm #168460Deanna LundParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 87Has thanked: 224 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
Pisces here. π girl, 3.14
So, do i go by pisces man or pisces woman traits?
- April 14, 2019 at 2:10 pm #168456Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 116Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
I am, anecdotally, an Aquarius but I have no belief whatsoever in the arbitrary assignment of moods or life events to the visible positions our local planets or stars some of which are visible but don’t actually exist any more.
If you believe in astrology then I hold bear no grudge, just not my thing.
- April 14, 2019 at 10:55 am #168404
- April 14, 2019 at 6:41 am #168344Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 258Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 259 times
Cancer here. The Cancer motto is “I feel, therefore I am”. I don’t live by the horoscope but when I read the attributes of a Cancer, I fit the bill for the most part…particularly the whole emotional thing.
- April 14, 2019 at 5:13 am #168318
- April 13, 2019 at 11:56 pm #168269karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 172Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 186 times
Hi Tiffany. I’m a Capricorn and it fits. ……………….karley
- April 14, 2019 at 7:15 am #168348Rochelle MillsParticipantRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I am part of Club Capricorn. One of the stranger looking creatures of the astrological universe, if you ask me. But the traits probably fit…except for the patience part, lol
- April 13, 2019 at 5:06 pm #168216Dasia ThePhoenixParticipantRegistered On: April 12, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 20Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I’m that new sign, forget the name but old skool signs are Sagittarius and Scorpio cuz I’m on the cusp. Yeah they match my personality. I don’t live by horoscopes but always find them charming to read when I’m bored.
- April 13, 2019 at 1:14 pm #168159Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 749Has thanked: 901 timesBeen thanked: 556 times
Wow, I too am a Gemini and I fit the description as well. Though I think 2 is just a starting point. I think TAMI’s comment is close to how I see both my masculine and feminine side. I definitely feeler calmer when I get to express or be Michelle.
- April 13, 2019 at 5:29 am #168085TAMIParticipantRegistered On: December 6, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 40Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
- April 13, 2019 at 5:17 am #168084stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 30Replies: 200Has thanked: 192 timesBeen thanked: 266 times
- April 13, 2019 at 4:44 am #168080Donna RichardsParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
<p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m a Taurus, and from everything I’ve read it fits my personality like a glove. Just sayin.</p>
- April 13, 2019 at 4:04 am #168077
- April 12, 2019 at 9:47 pm #168010
- April 12, 2019 at 5:39 pm #167974
- April 12, 2019 at 5:32 pm #167970Mikki MonroeParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 172Has thanked: 221 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Aquarian……..like another…….spot on………….living the dream…….
- April 12, 2019 at 5:35 pm #167972
- April 12, 2019 at 4:17 pm #167954
- April 12, 2019 at 4:15 pm #167952
- April 12, 2019 at 4:10 pm #167951Roberta ThomasParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2018Topics: 17Replies: 164Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.