- April 12, 2019 at 3:35 pm #167939
Tiffany WellsParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 60Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
- April 18, 2019 at 7:59 am #169459Charlotte RoseParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 62Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
I’m not into astrology, but I’m a Taurus, my wife and daughter is a Scorpio, my son is a Capricorn.
- April 15, 2019 at 9:29 pm #168819Daeyton JaydeParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 100Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
I was born under the brightest star in Cassiopeia, so I’m not even on the map. Horoscopes (Astrology) are simply nonsense. Believing in this, is akin to believing that the earth is flat. The current astrological horoscopes assignments don’t actually align with the stars, and don’t account for two major constellations. I could go on, but there is plenty of reliable information on the internet which thoroughly debunks astrology as nonsense, from reputable scientists and astrophysicists.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 15, 2019 at 7:08 am #168642Cherrie LlewellynParticipantRegistered On: January 10, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 40Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
I am a Gemini, through and through. But not two faced. I love everyone and care for them as well.
- April 15, 2019 at 4:49 am #168616
- April 14, 2019 at 9:19 pm #168535MollyParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 91 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Thought that you might like this if you’re counting https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/its-not-a-cheesy-pick-up-line-this-time-lol/ , I do realise that your question is a little different, and towards that end, I’m not a real follower of horoscopes so very rarely read them, for the record I’m a Libra.
- April 14, 2019 at 2:18 pm #168460Deanna LundParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 35Replies: 137Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
Pisces here. π girl, 3.14
So, do i go by pisces man or pisces woman traits?
- April 14, 2019 at 2:10 pm #168456Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 136Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
I am, anecdotally, an Aquarius but I have no belief whatsoever in the arbitrary assignment of moods or life events to the visible positions our local planets or stars some of which are visible but don’t actually exist any more.
If you believe in astrology then I hold bear no grudge, just not my thing.
- April 14, 2019 at 10:55 am #168404
- April 14, 2019 at 6:41 am #168344Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 331Has thanked: 420 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
Cancer here. The Cancer motto is “I feel, therefore I am”. I don’t live by the horoscope but when I read the attributes of a Cancer, I fit the bill for the most part…particularly the whole emotional thing.
- April 14, 2019 at 5:13 am #168318
- April 13, 2019 at 11:56 pm #168269karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 201Has thanked: 544 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
Hi Tiffany. I’m a Capricorn and it fits. ……………….karley
- April 14, 2019 at 7:15 am #168348Rochelle MillsParticipantRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I am part of Club Capricorn. One of the stranger looking creatures of the astrological universe, if you ask me. But the traits probably fit…except for the patience part, lol
- April 13, 2019 at 5:06 pm #168216Dasia ThePhoenixParticipantRegistered On: April 12, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 24Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
I’m that new sign, forget the name but old skool signs are Sagittarius and Scorpio cuz I’m on the cusp. Yeah they match my personality. I don’t live by horoscopes but always find them charming to read when I’m bored.
- April 13, 2019 at 1:14 pm #168159Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 39Replies: 877Has thanked: 1004 timesBeen thanked: 694 times
Wow, I too am a Gemini and I fit the description as well. Though I think 2 is just a starting point. I think TAMI’s comment is close to how I see both my masculine and feminine side. I definitely feeler calmer when I get to express or be Michelle.
- April 13, 2019 at 5:29 am #168085TAMIParticipantRegistered On: December 6, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 46Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
- April 13, 2019 at 5:17 am #168084stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 61Replies: 476Has thanked: 506 timesBeen thanked: 914 times
- April 13, 2019 at 4:44 am #168080Donna RichardsParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
<p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m a Taurus, and from everything I’ve read it fits my personality like a glove. Just sayin.</p>
- April 13, 2019 at 4:04 am #168077
- April 12, 2019 at 9:47 pm #168010
- April 12, 2019 at 5:39 pm #167974
- April 12, 2019 at 5:32 pm #167970AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 673 times
Aquarian……..like another…….spot on………….living the dream…….
- April 12, 2019 at 5:35 pm #167972
- April 12, 2019 at 4:17 pm #167954
- April 12, 2019 at 4:15 pm #167952
- April 12, 2019 at 4:10 pm #167951Roberta ThomasParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 287Has thanked: 383 timesBeen thanked: 377 times
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.