Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I don’t care what chat/website I go to, it’s like I’m not there. Even here I try to join in the chat yet it’s like what I type doesn’t show or something. I just don’t get it and am about to say screw it and stay to myself

I think the world is far too interesting a place to stay by yourself. I can’t think of any reason you would be ignored. Maybe your name is perceived as male?

I gi with that except on other sites I use Martina or Christina and still ghosted. My therapist said I should use my real name here to help I guess open up more🤷‍♀️

Therapists can be idiots. I don’t think any of them understand what being a CD is really like. Is Marc who you think of as the real you or is it Martina or Christina who is the real you?

I’d say Martina. I’m definitely 50/50 if that makes sense.

Yes it does make sense. The problem always seems that our male sides want our female sides gone. It’s like being in a mental war with yourself. I think it all comes down to figuring out what makes you the happiest in life and then pursuing it.

I ran hard from my girl side for years and when I did embrace it fully it meant sacrificing my male life.

I’d never give up male life but would like to be more accepted as my fem side instead of hiding in my house

Do you live near any major city? I hid for years but once I got out in the world I discovered there were all kinds of places to go that were safe. Girls are always welcome at gay bars and they can be a great place to meet friends.

I found gay bars were a place to make friends and they were not pick up joints.

I live in Hicksville Ohio

You will have to travel. Hicksville does not sound promising. I lived in rural PA when I started. I had to travel to have a life.

Barb Wire
            Lady

LOL!!

We need more Barbies around here!!

:Barb(ie)

I agree Barb!

Nice to meet you!

Barb Wire
            Lady

Likewise! Let’s go for a smoke!

:B

Oh, how I wish I still could. Smoking with heart failure isn’t a good idea.

Barb Wire
            Lady

How about a metaphorical smoke? So long as we have a good giggle!

🙂

That would work! I would be happy to.

I like Martina, for what it’s worth!

Martina,

I feel you. I will too was looking for someone who was a reflection of my inner self. I can to CDH to find that and like you I didn’t find it. I realized although we have this commonality in dressing in our feminine self we are definitely a wide spectrum of CDs. I found support and love here via the small things of interest that we all seem to share. That led to tackling bigger issues. I’m still very much a male in my day to day but I know longer think of it as being in the closet. The truth is even when I’m in male mood I know in my mind I’m a girl. Getting dressed only lets the world see me. Hang in there you are not alone.

Dana

Hi Martina, My dear friend Barbie Satin has some great advice for you, and she has a fantastic life story to base it on! I think most of us who have actively explored our femininity have moments of loneliness and frustration. It is not necessarily a journey many people want to join you on. That said, I have made some very good friends here at CDH (like Barbie) who I love, admire and respect deeply. I think just making their acquaintance and hearing about their ‘adventures’ will be life-changing for you. Hugs, Paulette

Goodaye Martina. On this site I have found other ladies to be open and receptive as we are all on a journey. I would like to read your story, so just persevere,and others will respond in their own time.
      If you like we are all putting intimate details of our lives out thete, and where it lands, or how it is perceived is open to opinion.
      I wish you all the best, so send out your latest news. People will respond
      Jane

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hey Martina. Chat can be a hard place, it seems like the same girls are there all time and they all have their own friends they talk to. I found for me the forums are best to communicate. I often respond to a post that I feel I can add something to I also start a post when I have a question I think the girls here can help with or a personal story that I think might help others. CDH has helped me get out of the closet to were I am almost ready to walk about town here (small town Iowa).

. Cassie

Barb Wire
      Lady

I hear ya, Martina!

My best chats here or elsewhere are always in a private chat room where the official restrictions, like politics, religion and other um… things are ignored. Ahem…

Here at CDH I’ve become close to a few sisters and they’re cool, fun, considerate, caring, and a riot!

But, I think private chats require payment. I forked over some coin for that privilege and I have no regrets! Keeping a website going isn’t cheap and if some of my money goes to promote our way of life then I’m good.

Barb

Anonymous

You can go to my profile and send me a message from right there. I promise I will respond Martina. Hugs and Kisses Amber 💋

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Martina,

I see you and read you loud and clear!! Welcome to the site – happy to meet you.

Hugs,

Brie

No

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?