Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I seem to have a fixation with wedding gowns – LOL.

I drove past a bridal store every morning and night during my commutes to and from work.   I cant stop myself from looking at the beautiful gowns and imagining wearing them.   I sometimes build the whole outfit in my head as I drive on.   Shoes stockings, corset, veil, makeup etc with the gown and imagine how they would feel to wear and how they would make me feel.   Im a bit embarrassed to admit, but the only time I have ever thought about being with a man is while dressed as a bride.   Not sure why that is and I’m not attracted to men at all, but there is something about the purity and femininity of a bride I guess that somehow fits with being a woman and giving herself to her husband on their wedding night.

Im so confused, but dont care.   Im not going to act on it or buy the expensive stuff just to play the bride, but somehow this little fantasy wont go away and Im okay with that.   I guess its just Sarah’s way of teasing me.

Anonymous

I’m not sure what it is with bridal gowns either.

I went through one wedding and I’m sure that was enough. My bride of 35 years probably wouldn’t want me to go though another one anyway.

🙂

Jackie
      Ambassador

I know if I ever get married I want to wear a beautiful bridal gown, garter belt, tall heels and plenty of makeup. But I’m not so sure white would be real appropriate. Maybe all silver instead. My groom would wear a silver tuxedo to match. A gurl can dream can’t she. I can only hope the day will happen someday, then I’ll settle my butt down, but only then!

Anonymous

Doesn’t every little girl dream of her wedding day, the gown she’ll wear, the walk down the aisle, the handsome prince waiting expectantly for her, that first night.

I guess we are just like every other girl!

Penny
      Lady

I think a wedding gown is the ultimate princess dress for a woman. I doubt that there are many members of CDH that haven’t wondered what it would be like to wear one, let alone walk down the aisle in one. Even at my age, I would certainly consider wearing a modest wedding dress should I get married again en femme just to have that experience. I look at the dresses for sale on ebay often, and never miss the occasional special sections in the newspapers. For a CD, I guess you could call it the ultimate fantasy trip.

Anonymous

Wedding gowns and as we get closer to Spring; starting to see ads for prom dresses 👗 too… I think it’s a combination of how beautiful they look, the significance of the event in the girl’s life, and the amount of time and effort you know that goes into picking the right foundation (lingerie); accessories (shoes 👠, Purse 👛) ; makeup  💄; and hair,   and pulling it all together for that one special day where you know all eyes are on the woman that make bridal and prom dresses special to me.  Something I could only imagine.

Anonymous

I have been dreaming of wearing a wedding dress for as long as I can remember. Every chance I get, I’m looking online for the most beautiful wedding gown I can find.

For some reason I think we’re all in that  mines it. I know I was at Goodwill today looking for starts. And I couldn’t help call down the aisle where they have if you wedding dresses and was just hoping beyond hope that maybe they had my size in stock. I’m almost thankful they didn’t because even that would be fantastic to have a good ingress spending the $100 for something I can only wear every once in a blue moon if even that. Would not be worth the money.     Although like other members have said the idea of putting a wedding dress on having the make up all the lingerie underneath it the high heels everything about that experience just makes me giddy inside with excitement

Anonymous

I was lucky enough to be able to wear an expensive Wedding Gown at at a charity Trans Fashion Show.I think we love them because they are one of the most beautiful outfits a girl could ever wear and it feels wonderful to dress in such beautiful clothing.

Sophie xxx

Anonymous

I think the wedding dress is the culmination of everything we want to be as girls. The pure meaning of the wedding dress is something we all seek as CDs. In my male side i see the wedding dress as the most beautiful thing a a woman can wear as cloths

Nikki

I’m fantasizing more and more about wedding gowns lately- you should see my Pinterest board! I didn’t think about it much when I was younger, but as I’ve become more comfortable with my desire to be feminine I dream of being in a beautiful gown and getting married. I’m considering asking my wife (who is supportive) to renew our vows with both of us in bridal gowns.  Wish me luck! 

Veronica
      Lady

I love wedding gowns also.  Why?  For me it represents so many things: falling in love with a wonderful man,  being a beautiful princess, the ultimate acknowledgement to the world that I am a desirable (I found a husband!), feminine and lovely woman.  Walking down the aisle with all eyes on me, in a stunning gown, heading toward my future-  as a wife, his woman- the woman I was always meant to be.

Anonymous

Hi Sarah,

Yes, it’s something special about the wedding gown; the whole wedding scenario.  However, with me it’s not just the wedding gown, but the entire process of transforming and experiencing being feminine.  By the way, there’s no need to be embarrassed.  As you, I have no attraction to, nor desire relations with, men when in drab.  But, when en femme I transform I not only transform physically but mentally and emotionally as well.  I simply adore being admired, flirted with, and romanced by guys in a gentlemanly and polite manner.  Regarding the bridal gown, oh how I fantasize about being fully dressed (silk corset, stockings, wedding gown, shoes, etc.), getting married, going on my honeymoon, and being deflowered, cherished, and loved by my husband.   Oh, just thinking, and talking, about it gives me the thrills.

Anonymous

I feel the same! The utter pinnacle of femininity is embodied by a wedding gown. It has caused me to spend endless hours putting together the perfect setting up.

I have tried on my wife’s wedding dress and I have bought my own from eBay. I have two coraline slips to wear with it. My cf friends are planning on a roll reversal wedding for my So and I on our 18th aniversery in February 2020. My friends will be my bridesmaids and help me get ready and do all the wedding photography. My So is going to wear black slacks and a white top, she might get a friend ( who is male) to be the bestman.

Anonymous

Sarah,

Most previous replies have said it all. The bridal look is a feminine as it can be. And you are not the only one… I mean, at least for wanting to “go bridal”. 🙂

I have owned three different wedding gowns. Bought two on eBay, and my most recent one at David’s bridal. I would love to experience all “the day in the life of a bride”, minus having a groom in the picture.

I gave it a go a few months ago, booked a makeup artist, had her do my makeup only to be totally shocked when I saw myself in the mirror. No, not shocked in a good way… She did a drag bridal makeover, not what I had asked her at all!

Anyway… pics in the public pics on the wedding gown category.

(I hope you got your wedding gown already!)

Gaby ♥

oh definitely!  i have always wanted to be a bride and actually think about it quite often. 🙂

for me, part of the allure is indeed in giving myself over to my husband, even if only as fantasy.  i would love so much to do that, i can’t even put it into words really.  everything worn in white, as my husband makes me his – that would be heaven (for me).  that significance would be so perfect that having a beautiful gown, stockings, garter etc would just be icing on the cake.

oh and i LOVE wedding cake 🙂

What every woman within us wants –  a beautiful wedding dress..

Sadly I haven’t the space or opportunity to buy one; I used to love looking in the window of a bridal wear shop near one of the places I used to work.

Anonymous

I have thought about this a lot as well. Finding that perfect wedding dress and having all eyes on you. What a feeling that would be.

Sorry, I’m the one who doesn’t like the wedding gown. I’m not knocking them, but I don’t see myself wearing one. Just not my thing. I’m glad some people do like the gowns.

K Swim
      Lady

I’ve tried one on. It did not really satisfy me.

Before I got married, my wife bought 2….one was not really appealing to her after a little while (plus she got it cheap) so she got another. Before we separated, she sold the one she wore when we got married but not the other. After she left I sent her a message on several occasions asking what she wanted me to do with the dress she left behind. Every time, she just said that she would call me later about it. Well since my last message to her a couple of years ago “Are you safely evacuated from the hurricane?” went unanswered, I guess that means I have a wedding gown.

Anonymous

When I was small I guess I was like a lot of little girls in wanting to wear big pretty dresses: party frocks, ball gowns, princess dresses and of course wedding dresses.  Unfortunately that was not an option on the path that I had been given.

Except… many years later I rebelled and let that little girl have what she wanted.

I tend to feel too old for that kind of thing now, but it was lovely to feel so darn pretty and swishy and I wish I could let my past child know that she would get her dream dress wish eventually.

Anonymous

A white wedding gown is the ultimate girly dress x I’ve also had a fascination about having a makeover with a professional and being photographed in a wedding gown that must be the greatest feeling in the world, xxxxx

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

These days as a very senior CDH member, I’m much more mother of the Bride. But in my earlier days I owned at least two and loved every minute I could wear them.

Mostly on interstate business trips….Full, veil,  lingerie hair and make up only trouble is, every time I was ready to “consummate”, (well in my head at least), the &^%$#@ groom never showed up…

Caty

I agree with you There is something special about a wedding gown. It is the ultimate in feminaty.  I too look at the store fronts with all those pretty wedding dresses. I know most cis woman  and alot of CD’s have that fantasy of one day wearing a pretty wedding dress. I love watching television shows that have woman trying on wedding dresses and having their family there to admire how it looks on them. That would be my fantasy. Thank You for a lovely thought. Luv Stephanie

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?