Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When I dress I do start to change to a more feminine version of me. I realise that everything is different but how does a woman feel and consider the world ? I have always been a sensitive man especially as a boy and preferred the company of girls. I was not in to rough and tumble and tried to be well behaved. I wanted to please my parents and teachers. It dos not always help in the mature world. i would like a world where I can dress and be that sensitive person in a more feminine way. It seems to be a world of prettiness and colour and caring. From the inner self to flowing long skirt I would want that prettiness to take on more importance.

Many Thanks

Love

Rachel

X

Thank you Eileen. I guess as a man who has always admired women (but felt a yearning often to be more like them) I am a more sensitive soul than many. I felt a bit left out at primary school but became more in with similar types at secondary. It is ultimately the person who matters though be it male or female but I do thank you for thinking about it.

Love Rachel

X

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?