Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sofie
      Lady

Hii sisters,

What is the best/most fun thing that happened to you when you went outside dress as a woman?

Love,

Sofie

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Sofie.

A lady at the post office said to me, “I like your sweater dress – it must be cozy!” I laughed and said, it sure is – mmm!
      Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Got hit on by a great looking guy! Does it get any better?

Sofie
        Lady

That is sertenly hard to top 😆 How did he hit on you and what was your reply?

I was coming out of a 7-11 in downtown Tulsa. He was in line in front of me and started looking me up and down. I avoided eye contact initially…after ringing up the transaction and leaving, I did my business. After I exited the store, I saw him in his truck…not too far from where my car was. He asked me where I was going. I told him dinner with girlfriends – which was the case. He asked me if I wanted to change plans. I smiled and climbed in my car.

It was a lot of fun. A thill to be honest…it vindicated how I looked that day.

Being accepted, complimented, and treated as one of the girls on a night out with girls from work. Overwhelming.
      B x

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

For me the best was this past summer when I went to my HS class reunion as Cassie and was accepted my many of my old classmates. Being from small town Iowa I was so pleased.
      . Cassie

Sofie
        Lady

That is so wonderful! I can’t imagine how stressful those first few minutes must have been

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

Yeh, Sofie. The way I have gone through my CD life is I get an idea in my head, after thinking about it for a while, just do in.
          . Cassie

Hi Sofie as my best/most fun trip out was last year going to Keystone as for never being out side of my home as Stephanie going with wife in hand and First trip out side and first trip to a Keystone besides that going to a ladies room at the Sheraton i still giggle with excitement meeting all the wonderful ladies from CDH and so many more there .. going again in 2023 yea..

Stephanie Bass

Sofie
        Lady

Could you explain to me what keystone is? I have seen it mentioned a few times on this site but I have no idea what it is 😅

Hi again Sofie its the Conferance in PA coming in late March my first trip there was a blast especially with wife in hand we both had tons of fun .. Lots of CDH ladies many trans and  i think over 600 last year there many workshops to attend and then the Gala dance party on Saturday night to get all dolled up and looking pretty yea so much fun..

Sofie were not that far apart wish you could make it … He He hugs girl..

Stephanie

Sofie
            Lady

Hi Stephanie,

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it 😔 It is rather soon and I’m from the Netherlands and getting into the US can be a bit more tricky then it would seem. Hopefully I’ll get to attend at some point but I’ll probably be looking for an EU alternative.

Love,

Sofie

Hi Sofie,  Perhaps you might like to stop over at England and attend Sparkle Weekend in Manchester.  It is usually every Summer and you can check the net for a date and location.  I have always wanted to go but never made it due to the distance of getting there from the Midwest.  It is big and you would perhaps have a great time.  Other sisters here who live on the Continent may be able to offer more information.  I hope that helps.  Safe Journey,  Marg

Marianne
          Ambassador

Keystone is one of the largest and most well-known conferences and get togethers for crossdressers and transgender people in US, taking placeIt yearly in the end of March at Harrisburg  PA. The upcoming event is the 13th and will be held at the Harrisburg Hilton Hotel March 22-26. Registration and room reservations open January 15. Many members have described their adventures and experiences from Keystone in articles and forum posts through the years. This year will be my first provided everything works out, and it will be fantastic to finally meet many of the friends I have made here and in other communities over the years.

Keystone-conference.org

Ellen Marianne Tornander

Moderator and Nordic Ambassador for Cross Dresser Heaven and Transgender Heaven

Fiona Black
            Baroness - Annual

Marianne,

I am also going to Keystone in 2023 for my first time. I look forward to meeting you & all the other CDH ladies as well.

Happy New Year to you.

Fiona

Leonara
        Ambassador

Looking forward to to your HUG and the Keystone experience lol Leonara

Meee toooo girlfriend its getting closer yea hug time he he ..

Stephanie

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

As reported here on CDH vis via article on same, two lots of bra shopping, the last one a personalised fitting back in May 2022

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/bra-shopping-my-cups-runneth-over/.

Also “BC”.. (Before Covid) going out to dinner as Caty.

Both of these wonderful activities are “on the list’ again  for ’23. Especially if I can organise a “10 year anniversary dinner”  makeover with a lovely pro  makeup artist who, back in April 2013, helped me become “Lady Catherine” in all her period gown finery

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/lady-catherine-of-alphington/

She did about another 2-3 makeovers for me after that then moved interstate. She’s back here in Victoria now, so roll on April!!!  She can do my make up and hair and then we’ll head for a nice quiet restaurant for our “anniversary celebration”….

Caty.

PS I longed to be “Lady Catherine” for decades. Then it all happened and kept that way for some years. These days the idea does not seem to grab me at all. “Cest La(CD) Vie…

A guy in a bar story. He said I was beautiful and wanted to follow me home/

Anonymous

I had a similar experience .  In that case it was his hotel room for a drink. I was so tempted. He was cute. I regret the lost experience sometimes.

Julie
      Lady

Buying clothes at a women’s boutique with my sister in law.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

The everyday experiences most women take for granted.  Little things.  Being gendered female.  Getting a compliment.  Being treated with respect.  Flirting.  Feeling confident.  Looking good.  Being desirable.  Connecting with my emotions.  Connecting with other women.

Just being me is a highlight.

/EA

I have only been out once and it was a very special and wonderful  time.  I was taking night school classes for a masters in marketing with several work colleagues. The night of the final exam was the final night of the TV series M.A.S.H and there was a huge party to celebrate at the local Marriott hotel.  The one female colleague suggested we go to the party to unwind after the exam.  There was a look alike contest and she said she would go as Hotlips, and that I should go as Klinger.  I played hard to get but she insisted and I was secretly thrilled.  I went as Klinger in a red dress with silk panties, pantyhose, full lacy slip, 4.5 inch pumps, pill hat, and bra with forms.  Klinger never stuffed so that wasn’t authentic to the series but I wanted my girls and wasn’t thinking of winning the contest. A lot of guys dressed as Klinger for the party, at least 20 or more, but I won the Klinger look alike contest.  I was interviewed by the local cable news station and the city paper ran a story on me.  The paper photographer took my arm and walked me over to where he had set up lights and he did a little photo shoot.  A 5×7 picture of me sitting with clutch purse in hand and legs together slanted and crossed at the ankle in a very lady like pose was printed on the front page of the lifestyle section of the morning paper along with a story about the end of the series and an interview with me.

The night was a dream come true.  Throughout the evening several women pinched my butt which was kind of exciting.  I suppose they wanted to feel what I had on under the dress.  I got lots of compliments on my dress and people were really impressed that I could wear and walk in such high heels.  They actually were comfortable for a heel that high but I was glad when we got to sit down to watch the final series episode.  I pitched those shoes in a purge and regretted it ever since.

I still vividly remember the long walk to my car after the party and the feeling of the breeze lifting my skirt and the sound of my heels on the pavement. It was pure heaven including the drive home.  As you can imagine when I got to work the next day the newspaper picture was posted everywhere and I got a lot of teasing about it for weeks.  My story was it was Sherrys idea and I was just being a good sport.   I was secretly chuckling to myself and thought if they only knew.

I long for the day to be able to get out again and this time with full makeup and wig and Keystone is on my bucket list.  A girl can dream but for right now I have to honor my wife’s wishes.

Hugs,

Michelle

Hello Sofie, I have been going out & about for a couple of years now & have enjoyed so many different days out. But the best day out was over Christmas this year, I went to see two very dear old friends of mine. I had told them about being a crossdresser a few weeks back & they were very kind about it & said they would like to see me dressed. So the other day I went to see them dressed as Helenmarie & I really enjoyed the whole day with them, I think it was the best day of my life.

love Helenmarie

J J
      Lady

Nothing too specially, but I do lime getting supportive comments. I don’t pass terribly, well, at least up close, so little comments are more affirmations of my dressing. I have been told, “I love your dress”, hello sweetie”, “what can I do for you gorgeous ?”, and “I love your hair” at various times. Of course one of the best things is just a sweet smile from a woman as she walks by so as to say “you go girl.”

Hi Sofie,  At the last Diva Las Vegas Conference in October, I volunteered to help on several days.  The first day I wore my grey woman’s business suit and had been on my heels all day welcoming and directing new DLV attendees in the Flamingo Main Desk Area.  About 6:30 that evening I was beat and just wanted to go up to my room and relax but I was thirsty and needed something to drink.  So, I walked over to one of the Flamingo Food courts and waited in line to order a large Pepsi.  I had six dollars ready to make the transaction as fast as possible.  When I was only charged four dollars, I was going to ask why but again I was in no mood to stand around and there was a line of anxious people behind me.  So, I just paid the four, took the receipt and went  upstairs to my room.  Later when I was all settled in, I looked closely at my receipt thinking that I had just somehow gotten a smaller drink.   It turns out that I did have the correct sized beverage and the receipt clearly explained it all.  It was itemized on one line saying “25% employee discount” and my bill had been adjusted accordingly.  I then thought about how Security People had walked past me during the day in the Flamingo and just made a small nod.  I had nodded back out of politeness but then it dawned on me that I has been viewed as a Flamingo Employee.   lol   Talk about a power suit!      Marg

I was at a Lane Bryant with my wife trying on jeans and I booked a one hour appointment with a the saleslady named Chrissy. So she had stuff ready when I got there. When she brought us into the dressing room there was a family of four there a grandmother, mother and two teen daughters sitting in the chairs in front of the dressing rooms. When I got into the right fitting jeans I said these are wonderful and I love the fit! Someone outside stated well let us see! It was the grandma. I walked out and the whole family agreed that they look great on me. Then they started helping me with tops and we where all having a good time! I had a sports bra on and kinda left the door open when changing tops! Nobody minded and they where all nice to me! It was just a welcoming feeling. I clearly looked male but they did mind that at all. I even got to comment on what the daughters where trying on because they asked me. We introduced and talked before leaving. Just a bright day and I wish that would happen more often!

Hi girls,

The absolutely best and most fun thing that has ever happened to me dressed as a woman, was my debut as a trans woman where I work! To quote that old cliche, that was truly the first day of the rest of my life. The rest of my life living as the person I always knew I was from birth.
      The staff knew I was transitioning at my workplace and had chosen a date for what they were calling “My Birthday as Lauren” March 31st was the day they chose, which is “International Transgender Day of Visibility.” I received so many gifts, cards and flowers that you couldn’t even see my desk.
      It has been an amazing time for me, I have been so accepted as a woman, so encouraged, affirmed, loved, appreciated and cared for by my fellow co workers that it truly is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. And it doesn’t end, I still receive cards and gifts. I had a Christmas card waiting at my desk when I arrived for work, I will read it to you and try not to cry while I type it out:

“Dear Lauren,
      It has been an absolute privilege and inspiration to witness your transformation this year.
      Your grandkids may not know it yet but they have one incredible and very courageous grandma!
      Thank you for the light and love you bring to Capital Park! Warmest wishes, Clair XOXOXO”

That, my lovely girlfriends, is what my life is like where I work. I wake up each morning, get dressed, do my hair and makeup, hop on the bus and head to work looking forward to another amazing day in the life of Lauren.

Big hugs to you all,

Ms. Lauren M

Omg. So wonderful to hear your story and so happy for you.  I can feel the emotions in reading your card you got and I would be overwhelmed.  Absolutely beautiful !  There is hope in this world !

Marianne
      Ambassador

Some years ago I was out looking at dresses at MQ/Marquet and found they had just received a brand new collection of dresses by my favourite Swedish designer Maria Westerlind. As I announced my wish to try some on, the sales girl in attendance not only readily agreed, but asked me if l could please model them for her as she had not yet seen them on someone! Of course I followed her request.

Marianne Tornander

Anonymous

I was in Palm Springs going from one club to another with a CD friend and she took my hand..  We walked around downtown holding hands.  It was wonderful.

I had come out to my wife a few months before and scheduled some visits to get out among friends and get my “sea legs” being Carole.  On the last day before doming home I had dinner with friends and went to a group meeting at a bar.  The meeting was over so I went back to my hotel and was about to go to my room and thought why not go to theater bar, have a drink and toast to my days out.  I figured it would be quiet so why not.  Well the elevator door opens facing the bar and it’s packed. I was scared. What do I do?  I spied a single seat near a corner and said why not, walked over and ordered my drink and sat down.  I spent my time looking at my phone but next thing you know a wedding party shows up and there’s tons of music and banter going on.  Something funny was said and we all laughed.  It gave me the courage to chat with the younger couple next to me.  Well…next thing you know we are laughing and buying each other drinks.  We eventually exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. It felt so good as I walked back to the elevator, heels clicking smiling and so happy!

Staci Gal
      Lady

I am new at this and have not been out very often while dressed.  My first few times out I was terrified nervous, we all know the feeling.  On the third or fourth time out I was running a few errands wearing a cute t-shirt midi dress and heeled sandals, forcing myself to get past the nervous fear and enjoy the experience.  I went to a coffee shop to read a book and relax, it was a warm spring afternoon.  I ordered my coffee, and sat at an outdoor table in the shade.  After sitting for a while, a mid aged gal approached me and said, “I like your style.”  I looked up and smiled and she said, “You look wonderful.”  I thanked her and that was it.  She had been sitting a few tables from me and I never really noticed her.  Her comments were very affirming and appreciated.  Since that time I have gotten two more random compliments on my dressing.  I enjoy crossdressing and am glad that I am able to enjoy the experience.  Have fun all…  Staci

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

Some of the best/most fun experiences are memorable because they were firsts.  Like the first time venturing out in public en femme and being addressed as a woman.  I tried to capture some of the feelings in my one and only an article thus far 😉

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/fun-foibles-in-vegas-or-travel-tips-from-a-relative-newbie-and-wife/#comments

My wife and I have also enjoyed cruising including with some other CD/trans friends.  So many fun opportunities to dress up and be treated as a woman.  I’ll always remember when my wife and I were at a latin dance club onboard and I was standing near the dance floor trying to move my hips more smoothly to the music.  Then a fun group of ladies pulled us onto the dance floor (my hips have never been looser).  So many fun girls-night-out experiences on cruise ships that all start with a warm compliment to or from cis-women and go from there!  (Only hit on a couple times by guys — flattering but I most enjoy hanging out with the ladies!)

And the first time wearing a women’s bathing suite in public and receiving some compliments from other cis-women (thank you tucking tape!).

Holding my wife’s hand in our sparkly eveningwear after a nice dinner…

Just the feeling of being validated as a woman by friendly people out in public and returning their kindness.

Anonymous

Definitely one of my best experiences was earlier this year when I went to a local women’s charity/organization to make a donation.

Wrote about it in this link:My visit to “Dress for Success”

I will be visiting them again in a few weeks. It was an awesome experience of acceptance, regardless if they “knew”, “suspected” of not.

It was a small thing and it happened just last night. My wife took me shopping at the Nordstrom flagship store in downtown Seattle. I was nervous but excited, and my wife is just so present with me when we’re out together. She seems to have a sixth sense for when my confidence falters a little and will lean close an tell me I look amazing. Anyway, after browsing the sale racks on the couture floor (not ready for a $500 skirt!), we went to the regular women’s wear section. I found a dressy jacket that was right up my alley. I went to try it on and the woman who helped me was just so kind and matter of fact. She showed me to a dressing room and told me to let her know if she could get me anything. I’m sure it’s the most mundane thing, that every woman gets all the time, but it was new and thrilling for me. The jacket fit, too, and we left together $30 later!

I did find that I’m increasingly self-conscious about my voice giving me away,  and I’m still not comfortable in a wig. Any suggestions about the voice thang is appreciated, but I do recognize that acceptance is the likely cure. Happy New Year, ladies! xo, Nikki

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

One of my best experience was at a coffee shop. Last spring I went to the nearby town from the cottage wearing a pair of jeans and sweater ensuring i would blend in since this is a tourist town surrounded by ski hills. I was served by a young gentlemen who was very courteous, kind of flearty and charming. He made me feel important resulting in a very enjoyable experience. I had never encountered this feeling of such attention on me. The coffee was great too.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?