Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today on the beach, I was talking to a girl about 165cm tall, I scolded her for wearing a necklace that was far too long (Opèra) for her stature and also easy to lose at the first dip in the sea.
      Thinking back now I got the idea of taking a poll to figure out what kind of length your favorite is.
      As a promoter of the poll I can tell you that my favorite lengths start from 60 cm

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

What an interesting question Greta.  I love my necklaces, they are my favorite item of jewelry.  The length I wear would depend on what I’m wearing.  I have shorter necklaces which are more often “dressy” for certain V cut shirts or an exposed upper chest,  but I most love the longer lengths, the kind that nestles between the breasts, or just under when wearing a sweater for example.  But they can’t go lower than that.  I am quite long in the torso at 6’4″ however.

Stevie

And sorry, I had to choose 3 different lengths because I love variety!

Dear @wanderer
        I would like to be able to use chokers / matinees but my neck circumference and my 186cm height eliminate that category of necklaces.
        The length of the right necklace depends on anthropometric factors.
        For me too, the necklace is my favorite type of jewelry to wear.
        I personally love necklaces that rock as soon as they cross the breast line.
        The three matinees I have, I wear them like bracelets.

XOXOX from Italy
        Greta

I didn’t make a choice as it depends upon the neckline of what I am wearing. The necklace should not compete with the neckline. In other words, the necklace should either be above or below the neckline.

Of course you are right, the length of the necklace is linked both to the anthropometric parameters of the wearer and to the her outfit.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?