What is the longest time you have gone without dressing femme?

I did three weeks (unintentionally) and it nearly killed me!!!! i guess some of you have gone far longer than this, so lets see! Please choose the nearest time that is roughly how long you went drab.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • One Day
  • One Week
  • One Month
  • Three Months
  • Six Months
  • One to Three Years
  • Longer than Three Years
  • I always dress Femme and have never gone Drab
  • Other (please specify in the comments below)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Jamie Vegas 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

fiona moss
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 266
    Replies: 977

Hi Girls. Now this question is very close to home for me owing to the fact i have had to go drab for three weeks owing to house renovations. They were the worst three weeks of my life! but it go me into thinking that some of us must have gone far longer than that.

Now, what i want to know is, how long have you gone between dressing femme and abstinence and finally going back to dressing femme? it may be purging, circumstances or whatever. My guess is 3 Months.

Fiona xxx

5 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Jamie Vegas 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 23, 2017
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 140

Only when the kids visit, 3/4 days max and it frustrates me to no end.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Willow Flare 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 23, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 44

Only been dressing a little while so far, but since I started the longest I have gone was about 3 weeks. Just wasn’t feeling it for a while.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Davina Evans 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 64

Hi Fiona,

I have been dressing for about 9 months to a degree.  The last 8 days have been hard because I had to go drab, being in a group in an isolated area taking part in my other passion, birding.

I made sure I took no female clothing so that I would not be tempted.  Returning home meant quickly back to undies etc.

Davina

Nancy Gamms 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 1, 2017
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 122

I have gone a few years in the early-mid 2000’s.  Since then however maybe a month at most.  This may not be getting fully dressed but at least wearing something.  I regularly may go for a month or two without getting fully dressed and getting out a little.

Emily 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 30, 2016
    Replies: 23

Interesting question that caused me to think. I started experimenting at a very young age and probably went a number of years without actually “dressing”. I would always find opportunities to wear something feminine whenever I could. Through a few relationships and a couple failed marriages, I have now been married to my non-supportive spouse for 32 years. She knows but doesn’t approve. Hence, there have been times when I would put it all away, saying that was it, no more dressing. Never actually totally purge my things, so y’all know how that abstinence worked out. I still have the first skirt I ever bought just for me.

I now dress at a minimum 75% female every day, and wear makeup at least 5 days a week, stealthily of course. In addition to the occasional day (like today) when I get the chance to go full out.

Thanks for the question and the opportunity to share my thoughts.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Debbie J 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 24, 2019
    Replies: 2

I think I went about 7 years at one point. Right now I’m married, she doesn’t know, and she is not at all accepting, so I purged before the wedding, about 3 years ago. I am feeling the stress 🙂

Jasmine Jeffries 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 28, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 122

Do be brutally honest I always thought about dressing but when my children were growing up I had responsibility’s to be a father and provider so I put my needs away for about 25 years Jasmine’s back know and enjoying life and femininity

Samantha Church 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 7, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 63

Hi Fiona 😀.

I went for a year without dressing whilst my wife was off for maternity leave with our oldest child because she was always hime and she didn’t know. I also wasn’t brave enough to underdress just incase she found out. I also did the same when she was pregnant with our second child. I hated every single bit of it and it did take me to a dark place through most of it 🙁

Hugs Samantha xx

Amelia walker 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 18, 2019
    Replies: 91

I have to be honest, prior to “coming out” as we immigrated to Thailand thirteen years go to retire I gave up on my hobby as there was never going to be the opportunity.

Gretchen Carolina Laurentina 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 30, 2016
    Replies: 2

When I was engaged to my last girlfriend, I never dressed, not once. I didn’t even have anything other than male attire. That was over 20 years ago. I accumulated a new wardrobe, most of which, I kept in storage, after we broke up. It was mistakenly thrown away in the trash; since I kept it in plastic garbage bags, and clear plastic bags inside them, divided into colors, and types of clothing. There were also wigs, makeup, perfume, and accessories therein. It was all gone. All my entire En Femme things tossed in the trash dumpster, and locked by the maintenance guys. They told me that they cleaned out all the lockers, removed the locks, and threw everything in them into the garbage. I also lost my 1st novel, before the rewrite, kept in a 3-ring binder. So, I was involuntarily purged of all my lovelies. I never bought anything for a few years. Then I began to slowly replace a few things, at first; just panties, a bra or two, a pair of stockings, and a garter belt to hold them up. I began to shop at a discount clothing store, but set a $ limit of no more than $10 per item. I went there about once a week. Some special sales helped me re-accumulate almost all I’d lost. Now, whenever I feel the urge, I put on my girlie persona. I’m wearing a pair of white Calvin Klein nylon panties, size 7, a matching white nylon w/lace camisole, and  am trying on some thing from Ebay, that just came in today’s Parcel Post, a high waisted beige, lycra pair of pettipants, and a lavendar w/lace pair of silky panties in Chinese size XXL, which is also American size 7. I slept in a white see-though lace shortie nightgown with a padded bra top. I slept like a newborn. I love my new wardrobe. I have no where near as extensive a collection as what was trashed; but, I make do. I live alone. No one knows about my “hobby.”

Christinajane 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 9, 2018
    Replies: 11

The abstinence is interesting. I have purged several times over the last few years only to come back stronger and each time a little more understanding of my situation that I really don’t understand. I  choose to dress as a women because it makes me feel so happy. I am going to enjoy it and let it grow at whatever pace that may be. I bought a new skirt and top the other day. What a wonderful feeling of sheer pleasure just seeing how nice it looks and how it feels to wear. I will never give that away.

Amelia walker 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 18, 2019
    Replies: 91

I’m quite fortunate at the moment as I only have to wear the man clothes for work and those get flung off as soon as I get home. Going three weeks would be very depressing.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 523

Hi Fiona—a great question………in my case, I am just a half-the-year girl, due to original agreements with my SO. I’ve said that before……………..HOWEVER, my professional career took me overseas, on monthly trips, and there’s been periods where I’ve had to go longer than a year………..it just wasn’t practical for me to take things with me, and when returning to home, the span between the next trip was so short that having a full-on fling with my SO just wasn’t the best choice………so I did without and did the vanilla act as I would during the summer…………BUT………I have to say, NOT one day went by, where I didn’t think about that, or what I’d do when I did get Mikki back in the bathroom, AND, whenever I was away and went past a HIGH END MAKE UP counter—OF COURSE, I had to slow down a bunch and browse a bit……………ALWAYS, I would bring back some new treasures for my partner, and of course for myself……………….I’ve been at this a long time, and the only think I can say is that ‘you can take the girl-out of the action—-but YOU CAN’T take the girl out of the mind”—-Not possible !!!

Mikki

Imogen Mann 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 2, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 136

Did not dress for the last year of my last relationship… Work, time, money and lack of privacy… All contributing factors in the ultimate breakdown of the relationship, but were not the actual reason.

Imogen

X

Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 236

I did around 4 and a half years from the age of zero, although I’m sure some of those baby clothes I wore were pretty.    🙂     Thereafter the maximum time of non-stop drab was probably the same length of time during my 20s when I thought I had put such things behind me.   I dressed rarely though (sometimes only once in a  year) for most of my life: a lack of opportunity and/or clothing!

Over the last year the longest times were 2.5 days due to visiting my parents at Xmas and 1.5 days due to my parents visiting me.   Otherwise I’ve been femme for on average 50% every day.

Tiffany Alexis 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 312

Depends on what stage for me too. Many spans of years until this year. Since December, I’ve worn something at least under more often than not, maybe going 3-5 days without at the most. Not going back to the long droughts tho, ever. That era is done.

Tiffany

Krista 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 24, 2017
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 47

Hi Fiona, interesting question.  For me, it depends on what stage I am at on my CD journey.  In my very early years of experimenting during university, I would go months of dressing in drab.  Same with right after getting married, I would go many months without dressing femme.  I am on my third marriage.  In between marriages, my dressing femme would increase only to slow down again after marriage.  My third wife knows I am a CD (we’ve been married 30 years) although she prefers not to know about it.  Generally I would say as I got older, the length of time without dressing femme got less and less. Once I retired 2.5 years ago, I started dressing femme every day and the longest time I’ve gone without dressing femme in that period may be a day or two (son’s wedding comes to mind).  Suffice it to say, I love being retired and having the opportunity to dress not quite 24/7 but pretty darn close to that.   All the best, Hugs, Krista.

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 1846

4 years for me.  The Military Brass took a very dim view in treating jungle paths like a fashion runway.

Dame Veronica

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account