- One Day
- One Week
- One Month
- Three Months
- Six Months
- One to Three Years
- Longer than Three Years
- I always dress Femme and have never gone Drab
- Other (please specify in the comments below)
- April 22, 2019 at 9:37 am #170714
fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 306Replies: 1094Has thanked: 2626 timesBeen thanked: 1913 times
Hi Girls. Now this question is very close to home for me owing to the fact i have had to go drab for three weeks owing to house renovations. They were the worst three weeks of my life! but it go me into thinking that some of us must have gone far longer than that.
Now, what i want to know is, how long have you gone between dressing femme and abstinence and finally going back to dressing femme? it may be purging, circumstances or whatever. My guess is 3 Months.
- July 31, 2019 at 3:13 pm #202852Danielle SilverfeatherParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 12Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
Because We did something very stupid. That sent us to prison. So over 15 years still trying to get stuff. So I can be out for a long period of time.
- July 31, 2019 at 7:14 am #202706Darcy S.ParticipantRegistered On: May 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
Wow… After taking this Poll I actually had to go and update my profile… I thought that I hadn’t been actively feminine at the most, maybe more than 15 years ago. Admittedly math right out the of the gate has never been a strength of mine, so when taking this Poll it made me stop and really think about it. I was like Whoa wait a second… NO Way…
It turns out I that I went dark and undressed for “26 Years”! I suppose I don’t think about time in years, mostly I track life by events, jobs, etc. a mostly one day at a time. But hey this is important stuff right! Wow I can’t believe it. As for why I stopped dressing and feeling feminine? – your guess is as good as mine. I have never gone through purges, or felt any guilt at all about what I enjoy doing now, or very much enjoyed way back then. But for some reason my feminine side just shut off without any fanfare sometime back in 1993 or1994. Sad, I can’t even recall the last outfit I had on or anything.
Over the past “26” years ( still I can’t believe it was that long ago) even though I was not active in a feminine manner, I did occasionally reflect on many of the great times I had, and the two people in my life that I opened up too about it all, oh yeah AND also how I FIT nicely into clothes back then! LOL.
Anyway great Poll as it made me wake up, and some things are real clear for me now. Amazing though how the time does fly by. – Grab it by the reins and live now!. 😉
- July 31, 2019 at 2:05 pm #202819Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 62Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Time goes bye too fast for all of us. The female in us never goes away. She is always there waiting to be recognized. Eventually she always gets her way. Luv Stephanie ❤️
- August 1, 2019 at 3:53 pm #203300Jennifer GordonParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 46 times
I think I went a couple of months maybe and I have to admit that I was miserable. It was during the purging period. I had to get back into the panties and stockings ASAP. The girl inside usually wins out in the end. Acceptance was the only way for me to feel at peace. I wasted so much money and time fighting it. Enjoy!
- July 31, 2019 at 9:44 am #202744fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 306Replies: 1094Has thanked: 2626 timesBeen thanked: 1913 times
Glad to hear it darcy, be you, be the beautiful woman you are, enjoy your journey, make the most of it, 26 years is wayyyyyy too long!!! 🙂
- July 26, 2019 at 11:47 pm #201389Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 37Replies: 355Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 468 times
About 3 years between relatioships for me. Cos with a my new beloved I felt like a “drug addict that had been cured” and I did not ned to be Caty anymore.
But as weall know,. sooner or later it “all comes back” Now almsot twod ecades later I underdress almost all day every day and have regular public “outings” as Caty. Shopping dinner out etc etc.
- July 26, 2019 at 4:39 pm #201332LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 226Has thanked: 353 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
Retired now ten years. During that time I accumulated intimate wear, pantyhose, dresses, skirts, makeup, and 2-3″ heels…and was “pampered” with two makeovers. Fully embracing my femininity
and expressed myself as a woman privately at least once a week. During one of my en femme sessions. My wife came home early. I was “a deer frozen in headlights”. We talked and after 40 year marriage, we compromised that I wouldn’t dress when she is home. She gives me the opportunity to dress at least once a week as she schedules her card games.
My three month abstinence started in January when I had spinal surgery. The side effect was acute inpatient physical occupational therapy to regain strength in my arms and legs. I am happy to say , my recovery is going well. As soon as I got home, I underdressed with panties and a camisole. I am relieved that the operation did not short circuit my feminine feelings… Thank you ladies for listening….be well, Leonara
- July 26, 2019 at 3:18 pm #201320
- July 9, 2019 at 6:46 pm #196521Rachel PlainParticipantRegistered On: July 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 159Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
When I was in the closet I went for years without really dressing. Since I came out twelve years ago the longest time has probably been about three months. Early on this was simply through lack of suitable opportunities. More recently it has quite simply been through lack of desire.
In the past year or so the longest has been about three weeks 😀
- July 9, 2019 at 6:30 pm #196515K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 224Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 222 times
- May 15, 2019 at 1:53 am #177469
- April 28, 2019 at 11:07 pm #172710Willow FlareParticipantRegistered On: April 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 46Has thanked: 100 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
- April 28, 2019 at 6:49 pm #172681Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 82Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
I have been dressing for about 9 months to a degree. The last 8 days have been hard because I had to go drab, being in a group in an isolated area taking part in my other passion, birding.
I made sure I took no female clothing so that I would not be tempted. Returning home meant quickly back to undies etc.
- April 26, 2019 at 7:40 am #171889Nancy GammsParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 137Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 202 times
I have gone a few years in the early-mid 2000’s. Since then however maybe a month at most. This may not be getting fully dressed but at least wearing something. I regularly may go for a month or two without getting fully dressed and getting out a little.
- April 26, 2019 at 6:48 am #171871EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 8Replies: 222Has thanked: 738 timesBeen thanked: 288 times
Interesting question that caused me to think. I started experimenting at a very young age and probably went a number of years without actually “dressing”. I would always find opportunities to wear something feminine whenever I could. Through a few relationships and a couple failed marriages, I have now been married to my non-supportive spouse for 32 years. She knows but doesn’t approve. Hence, there have been times when I would put it all away, saying that was it, no more dressing. Never actually totally purge my things, so y’all know how that abstinence worked out. I still have the first skirt I ever bought just for me.
I now dress at a minimum 75% female every day, and wear makeup at least 5 days a week, stealthily of course. In addition to the occasional day (like today) when I get the chance to go full out.
Thanks for the question and the opportunity to share my thoughts.
- April 24, 2019 at 5:43 pm #171481Debbie JParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
- April 24, 2019 at 5:08 am #171276Jasmine JeffriesParticipantRegistered On: December 28, 2018Topics: 23Replies: 267Has thanked: 746 timesBeen thanked: 476 times
Do be brutally honest I always thought about dressing but when my children were growing up I had responsibility’s to be a father and provider so I put my needs away for about 25 years Jasmine’s back know and enjoying life and femininity
- April 24, 2019 at 4:39 am #171263Samantha ChurchParticipantRegistered On: June 7, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 68Has thanked: 117 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
Hi Fiona 😀.
I went for a year without dressing whilst my wife was off for maternity leave with our oldest child because she was always hime and she didn’t know. I also wasn’t brave enough to underdress just incase she found out. I also did the same when she was pregnant with our second child. I hated every single bit of it and it did take me to a dark place through most of it 🙁
Hugs Samantha xx
- April 23, 2019 at 6:32 pm #171172Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
I have to be honest, prior to “coming out” as we immigrated to Thailand thirteen years go to retire I gave up on my hobby as there was never going to be the opportunity.
- April 23, 2019 at 5:20 pm #171149Gretchen Carolina LaurentinaParticipantRegistered On: July 30, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
When I was engaged to my last girlfriend, I never dressed, not once. I didn’t even have anything other than male attire. That was over 20 years ago. I accumulated a new wardrobe, most of which, I kept in storage, after we broke up. It was mistakenly thrown away in the trash; since I kept it in plastic garbage bags, and clear plastic bags inside them, divided into colors, and types of clothing. There were also wigs, makeup, perfume, and accessories therein. It was all gone. All my entire En Femme things tossed in the trash dumpster, and locked by the maintenance guys. They told me that they cleaned out all the lockers, removed the locks, and threw everything in them into the garbage. I also lost my 1st novel, before the rewrite, kept in a 3-ring binder. So, I was involuntarily purged of all my lovelies. I never bought anything for a few years. Then I began to slowly replace a few things, at first; just panties, a bra or two, a pair of stockings, and a garter belt to hold them up. I began to shop at a discount clothing store, but set a $ limit of no more than $10 per item. I went there about once a week. Some special sales helped me re-accumulate almost all I’d lost. Now, whenever I feel the urge, I put on my girlie persona. I’m wearing a pair of white Calvin Klein nylon panties, size 7, a matching white nylon w/lace camisole, and am trying on some thing from Ebay, that just came in today’s Parcel Post, a high waisted beige, lycra pair of pettipants, and a lavendar w/lace pair of silky panties in Chinese size XXL, which is also American size 7. I slept in a white see-though lace shortie nightgown with a padded bra top. I slept like a newborn. I love my new wardrobe. I have no where near as extensive a collection as what was trashed; but, I make do. I live alone. No one knows about my “hobby.”
- April 23, 2019 at 3:47 pm #171123ChristinajaneParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
The abstinence is interesting. I have purged several times over the last few years only to come back stronger and each time a little more understanding of my situation that I really don’t understand. I choose to dress as a women because it makes me feel so happy. I am going to enjoy it and let it grow at whatever pace that may be. I bought a new skirt and top the other day. What a wonderful feeling of sheer pleasure just seeing how nice it looks and how it feels to wear. I will never give that away.
- April 22, 2019 at 10:15 pm #170893Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
I’m quite fortunate at the moment as I only have to wear the man clothes for work and those get flung off as soon as I get home. Going three weeks would be very depressing.
- April 22, 2019 at 2:12 pm #170786AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 520Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
Hi Fiona—a great question………in my case, I am just a half-the-year girl, due to original agreements with my SO. I’ve said that before……………..HOWEVER, my professional career took me overseas, on monthly trips, and there’s been periods where I’ve had to go longer than a year………..it just wasn’t practical for me to take things with me, and when returning to home, the span between the next trip was so short that having a full-on fling with my SO just wasn’t the best choice………so I did without and did the vanilla act as I would during the summer…………BUT………I have to say, NOT one day went by, where I didn’t think about that, or what I’d do when I did get Mikki back in the bathroom, AND, whenever I was away and went past a HIGH END MAKE UP counter—OF COURSE, I had to slow down a bunch and browse a bit……………ALWAYS, I would bring back some new treasures for my partner, and of course for myself……………….I’ve been at this a long time, and the only think I can say is that ‘you can take the girl-out of the action—-but YOU CAN’T take the girl out of the mind”—-Not possible !!!
- April 22, 2019 at 11:38 am #170749Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 135Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
Did not dress for the last year of my last relationship… Work, time, money and lack of privacy… All contributing factors in the ultimate breakdown of the relationship, but were not the actual reason.
- April 22, 2019 at 11:23 am #170747Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 276Has thanked: 130 timesBeen thanked: 365 times
I did around 4 and a half years from the age of zero, although I’m sure some of those baby clothes I wore were pretty. 🙂 Thereafter the maximum time of non-stop drab was probably the same length of time during my 20s when I thought I had put such things behind me. I dressed rarely though (sometimes only once in a year) for most of my life: a lack of opportunity and/or clothing!
Over the last year the longest times were 2.5 days due to visiting my parents at Xmas and 1.5 days due to my parents visiting me. Otherwise I’ve been femme for on average 50% every day.
- April 22, 2019 at 10:42 am #170726Tiffany AlexisAmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 585Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 959 times
Depends on what stage for me too. Many spans of years until this year. Since December, I’ve worn something at least under more often than not, maybe going 3-5 days without at the most. Not going back to the long droughts tho, ever. That era is done.
- April 22, 2019 at 10:36 am #170725KristaParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 86Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 164 times
Hi Fiona, interesting question. For me, it depends on what stage I am at on my CD journey. In my very early years of experimenting during university, I would go months of dressing in drab. Same with right after getting married, I would go many months without dressing femme. I am on my third marriage. In between marriages, my dressing femme would increase only to slow down again after marriage. My third wife knows I am a CD (we’ve been married 30 years) although she prefers not to know about it. Generally I would say as I got older, the length of time without dressing femme got less and less. Once I retired 2.5 years ago, I started dressing femme every day and the longest time I’ve gone without dressing femme in that period may be a day or two (son’s wedding comes to mind). Suffice it to say, I love being retired and having the opportunity to dress not quite 24/7 but pretty darn close to that. All the best, Hugs, Krista.
- April 22, 2019 at 10:24 am #170723Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 51Replies: 1968Has thanked: 1662 timesBeen thanked: 1637 times
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.