- I'm a cis-female or I already live full time as a woman, so, duh!
- I have never dressed up as a woman, but I really want to!
- I can only dress up for very short periods of time (less than one hour)
- I have spent more than one hour but less of four hours
- Between four and 12 hours
- Between 12 hours and one full day (24 hours)
- More than one day but less than three days (Say, a weekend)
- More than three days but less than one full week
- More than one week, but less than 1 month
- I wear women's clothes most of the time, but presenting as a man or rather androgynous
Tagged: How long
- March 23, 2019 at 5:33 am #162680AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 147Replies: 663Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 1550 times
For most of us, there are different reasons why even for those who wish to do so, dressing full time as a woman is just not doable. Because of family issues, work related, or just plainly we don’t feel we could interact with other people and be accepted.
Have you got the chance to spend a long period of time wearing only women’s clothes, head to toe, and presenting as a woman? I added some choices related to those who dress “stealth” (wearing only women’s clothes which may look similar to men’s clothes) or those who wear them full time.
If you’d like to add your thoughts about how it was for you that time when you spent the longest presenting as a woman, and did it have an effect on you. (Making you dress more, or less, or no changes)
(Now let’s see if I can get this to work!) 🙂
- October 13, 2020 at 4:30 am #393892Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 57Has thanked: 104 timesBeen thanked: 258 times
i would say a little longer than 3 days. i call it my girl out 3 day weekend. i left my house dressed and drove 3 hours away. i stopped along the way to get my nails done. both hands and feet. then i drove to a hotel and checked in. guy at the desk had no problem with me dressed. working in a hotel you must see all types of different people. i went to my room and put my things away, then headed to the casino and played some games while i waited for the concert to start. the reason i went on this trip was to see 2 concerts on 2 different nights. first night was foreigner. it was a good concert and it was fun being dressed as a woman. went back to the hotel to sleep. in the morning i went down to the lobby for the free breakfast. there were people there. no one bothered me. they never do, even when your not totally passable. went back to the casino and played more games while i waited for the next concert to start. it was journey. sat next to to pretty ladies and they started to talk to me. we all danced in our seats when the band came out. we had a good time. went back to the hotel to sleep. woke up the next day and headed home. on the way home i stopped at a mall to do some shopping. i walked by a jewelry store and thought i have wanted to get my ears pierced for the longest time. so why not now. got my ears pierced and went shoe shopping. bought a nice pair of sandals. went home. what a great weekend. i would like to see more cds out in public. your not getting any younger. live your dream. wish i started when i was alot younger. people are pretty open these days. be the woman you want to be. once you get started, you will see that people will accept you as you are. i meet alot of nice people when im dressed. i know more people as a woman than i ever did as a man.
- October 12, 2020 at 3:59 pm #393736Jane DonParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 26Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
I’ve wore nities to bed & for lounging around the house for yrs–wife got rid of them probably 20yrs ago- but the longest I’ve been able to stay dressed I think was five days straight when we were on a trip–
- October 10, 2020 at 4:24 pm #392881Anna ChristParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
I would be what I think of as being a sissy. Not that like that word but if you under stand that word as what rules come along with it. Then its not that bad of a word.
Wearing pants & a bra no one could see.
Or buying shoes & pants & shirts that people wouldnt see as woman cloths for week & months at a time.
But full crossdressed wig & other stuff & people would know that i was tring to pass. Im not that pass able but only a few hrs because i would go to the club & dance fully crossdressed.
It was fun.
I would just dance like a women & know pople werent judging me.
Even had real women dancing with me.
It was so much fun.
Hugs & Blessings
- October 7, 2020 at 5:21 am #391348Jannie MurryParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 90Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 374 times
I’ve answered this question on another thread but in case someone didn’t see it, I’ll answer it again I had a fantasy of going somewhere where I wouldn’t be recognized and live as a female for the whole time I was there. I had a vacation due so I made reservations at a resort in Marathon Florida and drove there dressed en femme leaving all of my male clothes behind. All I took with me was my feminine clothes in a suitcase and hanging bag. I was so excited and nervous driving because of the unknown ahead of me. The farther away from where I live my nervousness went away and I settled in to the thought of being a girl who is going on vacation. Very liberating and exciting for me to be doing this as I had wanted to do it but didn’t think that I ever would. I checked into the resort as Janine without any incidents I stayed there in Marathon for a week presenting myself as a female everywhere I went. I did things that a girl would do when she’s on vacation. I went sightseeing on a bus tour and went shopping at the various shops in Marathon. I even bought a one piece bathing suit and went to the pool at the resort. It was a great experience to see what its like to be a female for a week, but it did have its drawbacks. For instance getting ready in the morning took a fair amount of time before I looked like I would pass Another thing was, I had to be careful about where I went. I had to make sure that it was safe for a girl to go alone which is something that I never thought about when I am in my male mode.I learned that being a girl isn’t the easiest thing to do, but I got through it and I’m glad that I did it. I met some nice people there that I’ve stayed in touch with Looking forward to returning maybe next memorial day hopefully after this covid thing gets better
- October 5, 2020 at 9:12 pm #390886Krissi SParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 61Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 299 times
I voted 4-12 hours, but I’m kinda including when I sleep into the equation here as some nights I sleep in a nightie and panties, or girly pajamas (and no joke, they are ALWAYS my most peaceful and restful nights.)
I guess if it was only for the waking hours, then my vote would be for 1-4 hours, because even if I have an ultra fem dressing up day, if I have any reason to pass my front facing downstairs window (like passing through to the kitchen to boil the kettle or something,) I always put a hoodie and jeans on over my female attire.
- October 5, 2020 at 8:50 pm #390876Ellie HopeParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 92Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
- October 4, 2020 at 5:06 pm #390472Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 7Replies: 489Has thanked: 505 timesBeen thanked: 1001 times
- October 4, 2020 at 5:00 pm #390469Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 7Replies: 489Has thanked: 505 timesBeen thanked: 1001 times
Rene its a shame that your not in Australia as I’m looking for a painter and you could paint dressed
- October 3, 2020 at 7:26 am #389861Jin CrockerParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 603 times
- October 2, 2020 at 10:03 pm #389776Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 603Has thanked: 1010 timesBeen thanked: 2087 times
My work duty uniform is unisexual as we have both men and women on our staff. The times in the past that I have been unemployed, the drab things got put away and ignored. A couple of times, I was unemployed for over a month, and I lived and dressed 24/7, and it was absolute heaven. I have only just recently came out to my boss and work mates who didn’t already know. So, my future is just starting again, for the good and for the rest of my journey. Soon I will host a drab immolation party to finally rid myself of ‘those’ cloths.
- September 28, 2020 at 3:32 am #388230Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 84Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
- September 27, 2020 at 11:33 pm #388199Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 89Has thanked: 1532 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
These days now I am retired get a chance to underdress nearly every day in panties ,pantyhose and some days bras ,when I was still working and so was my wife ,I would work from home some days and that would give me the chance to fully dress for most of the day ,but only in doors ,to wear jewelry ,a wig and make up as well as my outfits ,I didn’t want the day to end ,but all had to be put away before my wife came home .These days although only underdressing I enjoy it being able to wear panties and bras ,and only I know that . Michelle xx
- August 30, 2019 at 4:53 pm #215287AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 147Replies: 663Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 1550 times
Re-visiting this survey… I’m convinced that most everybody who identifies themselves as a CD is curious about how it would be to be able to spend a couple weeks fully dressed up head to toe. And I’m sure that for most, it would change their lives. From those who would realize that dressing every once in a while is not so bad, to those who would found ‘their calling in life’.
I hope you all can have that chance at some point in their lives.
- July 10, 2019 at 5:17 am #196579EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 481Has thanked: 2503 timesBeen thanked: 1178 times
Fun question! Thanks for sharing it. Since I realized most people can’t tell the difference between men’s and jeans, sneakers, or t-shirts, that’s all I wear. I’ve been doing it for a couple years now with not one single negative comment, or any comment at all for that matter. I have been wearing panties exclusively for about 10 years now. I most often have some makeup on, mascara, lippy, and perfume are daily essentials. I completely under dress with bra, camisole, and tights or stockings in the colder months. I have been hair free for years now and keep my fingernails longish and shaped. My eye brows are also always shaped. One thing that helped me was remembering that people who have never seen me before assume that’s just how I look for the most part and don’t give it a second thought. Those that do notice, are polite enough not to say anything derogatory. At least to my face.
- July 10, 2019 at 4:45 am #196578DianeParticipantRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 190Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 482 times
So far five hours has been the longest time I have spent dressed. Unless my wife’s plans change I will be alone for nearly two days in mid-August. It should give me the opportunity to dress for over 18 hours (and possibly even 24 hours). I’m particularly looking forward to sleeping in breast forms and a nightie for the first time. I just can’t wait!
- July 10, 2019 at 2:22 am #196564AshleyParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 165Has thanked: 447 timesBeen thanked: 532 times
- July 9, 2019 at 6:24 pm #196514
- April 20, 2019 at 10:38 am #170055rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 75Replies: 820Has thanked: 380 timesBeen thanked: 1456 times
I wear women’s clothes most of the time, but presenting as a man or rather androgynous.
I think this suits me best! I’ll go all day in hybrid mode, on weekends only however. When I work I have to wear the “uniform”.
That bothers me but I hope to find a job where I can go dressed as I want.
Love and Hugs,
- April 18, 2019 at 9:46 pm #169638Bethany DelaneyParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 122Has thanked: 494 timesBeen thanked: 461 times
I’ve spent most of a whole day dressed makeup and all. Usually bad weather days I usually when I’m alone no s/o around anymore will often be fairly fully dressed under my work clothes panties bra undershirt at least and leggings or skinny jeans under my work jeans and sweatshirt tonight I’m fully dressed since 6:30. I threw a work shirt over my top to protect it so I could get a little more done but I’m full makeup cute boots jewelry etc and will be until morning when I’ll be covered over but still hiding some underneath. I wish I could be all the time but no way with my work or my non accepting s/o thankfully lately we spend a lot of time apart
- April 2, 2019 at 11:13 am #165318michaela janeParticipantRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 197Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 351 times
The longest I have spent en femme is 13 hours. That time was spent in bra with forms, panties, tights, full slip and dress. The day was spent in the house doing the usual stuff, a bit of dusting, cooking and so on. I always go to bed wearing nighties, sleep shirts or womens pyjamas so one could, at a pinch add another 8 hours to my en femme total to make 21 hours.
- April 2, 2019 at 3:50 am #165228mitch pontingParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
i myself usually can only spend two to three hours dressed as like so many others i am frightened of being discovered.I love to wear panties under my man clothes but again as i work lifting i am scared someone will see when i stretch. did manage a stint new years eve party completely clothed all underwear as well but again concerned someone would think wearing underwear was not really on.I loved every minute of it though,cannot wait to do it again yours mitch
- April 3, 2019 at 6:48 am #165513michaela janeParticipantRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 197Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 351 times
Mitch, it’s all in the mind. I worried about the same thing when I first started wearing panties at work. Maybe I was lucky because I wore overalls at work, but if my experience is anything to go by, people in general are not really interested in trying look at workmates underwear. I go to a physical therapy office to use their gym 3 times a week. The place is full of older men & women and I wear panties all the time. Nobody gives a hoot, although if I wore my forms, I am sure there would be some laughs from them. Today, at the gym I will be wearing hi-leg panties and a sports bra under my drab and nobody will know, or care. After my gym session, I will be having lunch at a small restaurant locally and, again, nobody will know, or care how feminine I feel under my drab.
- September 2, 2019 at 9:16 am #216547Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
I’m 24/7 in panties and frequently wear opaque tights/hose. I know that colleagues have clocked the tights and as my jeans tend to ride down and expose the top of my panties/thong I firmly believe they know about them. I also often wear a strappy vest under a top and the outline often shows through.
No comments made. They don’t really seem to care.
Take care Mitch.
- April 1, 2019 at 6:24 am #164966Jesse JonesParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I recently took the opportunity to spend most of the weekend en-femme. It was an interesting experience. One of the harder things for me was on the second day, my face does not like to be shaved two days in a row, so I was raw and a little bloody. Never the less, I put on my make up, got dressed and went out for breakfast. Although I very much enjoyed the experience, by the time I got home, I was ready to put Jesse away for a couple of weeks.
- April 1, 2019 at 6:45 am #164971
- April 1, 2019 at 4:25 am #164939AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 508Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 830 times
I’m regulated to CD during cold months—life requirements and agreements made a long time ago, prevent a year long indulgence, and I’m totally OK with this plan. On weekends that the forecast is snowy or very cold and no one would be expected to drive, my fem self can last over the weekend,…….During the day, I’ll revert to simply bra-panty, short-shorts, or skirt and a long sleeve t shirt. No wig, no jewelry, very little make-up ( I’m a glam make up fan)–and until it’s time to get ready for another party, I’m good. Sunday—repeat…………….these weather related events allows me to explore doing home nail tips, and doing a much better job buffing and painting my toes………….and……….laying out on the bed, the evening’s dress and under-garments, and wig…….oh, yes……it does allow me time to brush out my selected wig…………but oh gee—which one ????
- March 31, 2019 at 9:58 am #164775AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 147Replies: 663Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 1550 times
I think that the obvious take out from all responses is that most have never really got the chance to experience spending long(er) periods of time enfemme. It is a shame…
I believe that everybody should have that chance. And I think it would be an eye opener for most. True, for many it is something they wouldn’t even try if they had the chance, as it would take away from their motivation/excitement.
But for many others it would really allow them to decide for sure if that is what they really want… or not. The grass is not always greener and all that.
It may also help to have better appreciation of what we do have. A loving wife (supportive or not), an income, where to live, etc. There is always the chance that we may suffer the other “Cinderella” illusion: “Ilife is not great as a man, surely has to be better as a woman.” And unless you are really really a woman (in your soul, spirit, brain), it will not.
- March 28, 2019 at 8:53 pm #164155Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
I go on holiday on the 5th April with my wife for a week full on “femme” (I am not taking any man clothes). So from home to airport the resort 5 days and back home and for another week. Getting nails, eyebrows and lashes done before I go. I am soooooo excited, and a little nervous.
- March 29, 2019 at 7:46 am #164245InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 147Replies: 663Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 1550 times
- April 22, 2019 at 10:22 pm #170894Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
Thanks so much Gaby. It exceeded my expectations. The full bikini wax was an interesting experience as I am now hairless down there although the eyelashes weren’t as girlie as I had hoped. The holiday itself was a total “Blast” from start to finish. I may blog it one day.
- March 27, 2019 at 11:16 am #163729AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 33 times
Hi All, For me its usually anything upto the twelve hour mark, anything less than five or six hours doesn’t really feel as good now, much to rushed. Not been able to dress for a couple of weeks now and looks like it wont happen for at least another week, and its really begining to drive me nuts. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me….
- March 28, 2019 at 5:57 am #163998MistiParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 43 times
OMG yes..our daughter came home for a month at the college break..and never seemed to leave. she comes back and stays longer on the weekends, and then she had spring break and never left the house. OMG im loosing precious me x. Misti
- March 26, 2019 at 4:43 pm #163554Marianne FerraraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 17, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 16Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 26, 2019 at 1:49 pm #163529LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 342Has thanked: 744 timesBeen thanked: 629 times
This is my first reply in several months due to debilitating operation, spinal stenosis which temporarily losing strength in my legs and arms.
After 8 weeks of rehab, I can now walk with the aid of a walker. However, my dressing as the woman I am is very difficult…. Now.
Prior to my operation I spent a whole weekend totally enfemme even sleeping in silky lingerie .
I hope I can do it again
- March 26, 2019 at 4:39 pm #163553InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 147Replies: 663Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 1550 times
- April 18, 2019 at 9:24 pm #169636
- March 26, 2019 at 6:57 pm #163585ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
A couple of months ago I was of work with a chest infection for abt a month. During this time I was fully dressed en-femme for almost all the time day & night with the longest uninterrupted stretch being 8 days.
Whatever I am wearing though – femme or drab style – I am always dressed and presenting as me. That’s why I tend to use the term ‘en femme’ rather than dressed as a woman. Makes sense to me.
Take good care girls.
- March 26, 2019 at 6:33 pm #163566ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
- March 26, 2019 at 12:59 pm #163518Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 134Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 252 times
When, in the happy past, I had time off work I would spend one, two, three or more days dressed.
These days, current living circumstances, lucky if I can get an hour unless you count sleeping in my nightie, which is 8 hours a night, every night.
- March 26, 2019 at 4:17 am #163389Nikki SiDeeParticipantRegistered On: February 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 68Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
I have been dressing full time as Nikki since Feb.7, 2019. That’s 48 days of the happiest days of my life!
So Gabriela, fyi in the absence of greater than a month category, I chose more than a week and less than a month. Hope it doesn’t skew your survey.
Luv to all you girlfriends,
- March 26, 2019 at 4:57 am #163396InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 147Replies: 663Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 1550 times
Hi Nikki. Not being a scientific or academic survey, no worries. But I think you missed the answer for those who are cis-females or already living full time as females.
In any case, good for you, and I hope that it will always keep getting better and better!
- March 26, 2019 at 5:33 am #163425
- March 25, 2019 at 2:47 pm #163281skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 110Replies: 1246Has thanked: 549 timesBeen thanked: 1348 times
Longest single stretch PRESENTING FEMALE? 11 days for Esprit last year(and will again this May) including flying cross country in full Cyn mode.
If you extend it to include stealth dressing(where everything I am wearing is women’s items -just not always obvious to everyone (ladies shirts and skinny jeans/slacks etc) while PRESENTING MALE (and still occasionally getting ma’amed due to my hair and earrings)? then that would be several 9-12 month periods over last three years. I’m not full time presenting female but I am nearly always stealth dressing at work and league pool and full dressed and presenting female at home.
- March 25, 2019 at 11:21 am #163233AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 235Has thanked: 333 timesBeen thanked: 375 times
I sometimes have a day or two where I can spend 4-12 hour stretches of time dressed up between needing to leave my apartment. I think the best I have so far is where I can be at home early evening dressed up and not have to switch to my guy clothes until tomorrow’s afternoon where I’ll inevitably go out for one reason or another (laundry, gym, groceries, occasional Saturday work, etc).
I’m sure my gym wouldn’t bat an eye if I showed up in a dress, or anyone else for that matter over the weekend wherever I go. I wouldn’t show up on site dressed up but that’s for other reasons, otherwise weekend office should totally be cool. One of our main instructors at my gym (and someone I train a lot with) is actually a PhD in psychology of some kind (he spent a long time working in mental institutions) who’s also spent a lot of time teaching college classes including human sexuality courses. I’m sure I could show up in a dress and it’d just be a good conversation starter before we got into training. I don’t think anyone in my neighborhood would bat an eye at me doing my shopping in a dress either.
Still tho I’d rather just keep it to myself for now.
- March 25, 2019 at 8:22 am #163185ReneParticipantRegistered On: March 7, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
I’m a self employed house painter and in the winter things tend to slow down so I’ll occasionally get a week off and usually try to stay dressed as long as possible. I’ve managed like three days and two nights a couple of times, just long enough to get some idea of what full time might feel like. As I recall I cried both times when I finally had to undress.
- March 24, 2019 at 4:51 pm #163079Kelly brownParticipantRegistered On: June 24, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 15Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I dress at every opportunity I have fully dressed at least three times a week my partner is brilliant with Kelly. ..and probably over the past few years I’ve always got a item of women’s clothing on under my male clothes even at work
- March 23, 2019 at 9:21 pm #162885Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 397Has thanked: 677 timesBeen thanked: 972 times
I certainly can’t compete with the responses I’m reading here!! But I’ll take the poll nonetheless, ‘cause I really do like a good poll! Since I am a super-closeted CD, I self-restrict my dressing time to time in house. Any time I absolutely MUST go out the front door, my fear of discovery dictates that I do it in drab – even going out to the mailbox.
But there was one wonderful occasion where I remained dressed for approx. 36 hours. However, I probably disqualified myself for the purposes of this poll because I didn’t wear makeup, nail polish, high heels or jewelry. Just about everything else: bra, forms, dress or skirt with top, ballet flats, panties, and of course, wig.
I rarely have this many contiguous hours when I don’t have to dress drab for something. But it left me hungry for more! I’m hoping to break that record, and next time I’ll paint my nails, for sure, and put on a bit of makeup no matter how bad it looks.
And hope nobody come a-ringing the doorbell!
- March 24, 2019 at 12:18 pm #163003MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 44Replies: 509Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 982 times
You most definitely did not disqualify yourself. I rarely wear makeup and never wear a wig. I am just a man who prefers often to wear a dress. We each must be ourselves.
- March 23, 2019 at 8:39 pm #162883AmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 44Replies: 509Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 982 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>My daily wardrobe these days is a combination of men’s and women’s clothes. There is rarely a day that my wardrobe is purely masculine, not counting my panties. And most days, it is primarily feminine. However, regardless of what I may wear, I do not present as a woman beyond my clothing.</p>
- March 24, 2019 at 6:16 am #162946
- March 23, 2019 at 6:44 pm #162872Carolyne ShermanParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 242Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 498 times
Several years ago I had a chance to go 9-10 days straight. Started out as dresses, heels and glam. By mid week it was slacks and dress flats or pumps…. yep you guessed it, by the end I was a full fledged socker mom in jeans and a sweater or tank with my Dansko’s! Did it change my opinion, yep! Would I still given the opportunity to go full time do it, yep! The big difference is now I dress more as an everyday woman and less as a glamour model (not that I really look like one). During that period I was living at a hotel so meals were out and about as was everything so it wasn’t done at home where everything was available and I didn’t need out. The nice thing was after I settled down with the clothing, the hair and makeup became easier and more natural and also didn’t look like I was trying to be a covergirl makeup model. Sad part was I started looking like a tired, middle age mom at the end of her day. 😂😂
- March 23, 2019 at 5:19 pm #162863Sandra StevensParticipantRegistered On: March 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
6 wonderful days of bliss for me, I have had numerous multi-day experience’s. Full head to toe, makeup, nails everything. I mainly stayed home but would so night ventures and walks. I never felt so liberated in my life, I loved every moment. I would love to have the courage to go full time.
- March 23, 2019 at 3:02 pm #162829InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 147Replies: 663Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 1550 times
My longest period of time fully enfemme was about 12 days. Had one 10 days before, and a few chances of having a full week. Part of my reason to ask was because as much as they were all enjoyable experiences… I was more than ready to go back to my everyday life.
That 12 days chance I traveled from Memphis up to Indianapolis. Met with friends there. Then drove to Nashville and then to Atlanta for the SCC event. I didn’t pack any men’s clothes with me. (Yes, it was a dare to myself) I had lots of fun, but at the end of the event I was glad to deive back home. I wish I had kept one copy of my journal for that trip.
Anyway, it was after that other 10 days time that even though I had a good time with friends, going about shopping, dinning, clubbing, living full time was not for me.
So, I was wondering how it would have been for others if they had similar opportunities.
Basically, getting those chances took the curiosity off the table, so to speak.
- March 23, 2019 at 2:40 pm #162824Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 69Replies: 657Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1957 times
Circa 48 hours at a dressing service in the UK back in the 90’s
Latter days, frequent 36 hr sessions “living as a woman”, day and night time ie breast forms attached and “properly gaffed”. Clothes according to time of night and day.If properly made up, (by a professional), park walks and shopping trips
FAILED ATTEMPTS, (HEALTH REASONS)
I went to Fantasia fair at Provincetown MA back in the 90’s as well. Only lasted 24 hrs when what I thought was a serious ailment came on to me. Would have loved to have lasted the three days.
Two years ago I rocked up to Transformal, (Oz equivalent of above) was due to be Caty all weekend, but hurt my “creaky old back” on night one and had to miss out on lots of good things, (bra fitting, fashion parade), but made the formal evening as “Scarlett O Caty”.
Nothing on thr radar for the future, but overall “happy with my lot”.
- March 23, 2019 at 12:52 pm #162783Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 604Has thanked: 3758 timesBeen thanked: 2201 times
I went to a week end long event in Provincetown Ma
It wonderful. Yes it does change you. You want to do it more .You want to shop and look your best . All hair solons were open late. Make up specialist we’re available by appointment. They all came to this event just to do business with all the wonderful woman who wanted to feel and look their fem best. Ladies I learned something your money spends as good as anyone. Any ladies shop selling clothing make up , jewelry ect ect. is in business to make a profit they will cater to your needs and if they donot shame on them and good buy to your hard earned money. Find a shop that appreciates your hard earned money and your taste in clothing
- March 23, 2019 at 12:27 pm #162773Alice EliotParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 63Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 150 times
I regularly get all the food (and wine) that I need for the weekend and forbid myself wearing any drab from Friday afternoon until shower-time Monday morning. If I need to go out for anything, girly jeans go on, and bra and earrings stay on.
If I know that I need to do ‘things’ at the weekend, I challenge myself to wear a bra all weekend, even when out and about.
This coming weekend will be a record-breaker for me, Thursday and Friday off work, so a full 4 days drab free.
- March 23, 2019 at 11:29 am #162757Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 366Replies: 1202Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3392 times
Great question!! longest for me is a day because something always crops up where i have to return to drab, such as the wifey needing to go shppoing etc. Still hit and miss as to when i can have a quality dreess up time at home!!!
- March 23, 2019 at 9:28 am #162734Dawn WyvernAmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 128Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
I was full time for a year in the 1980’s then reverted (- long story … but a happy one )
I now wear fem clothes most of the time when in boy mode as well as in fem mode so its a bit of a mishmash .. I have long hair and thin brows, and present androgynous all the time except when going out fem with boobs and paints on … its funny how little it takes to bridge that gap!
- March 23, 2019 at 9:10 am #162726
- March 23, 2019 at 7:59 am #162707Val’sheril StarsongParticipantRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 296Has thanked: 173 timesBeen thanked: 500 times
For me it was years back at a housesit in “borrowed” clothes and makeup, two days and one night, scared to death of the neighbor or housekeepers walking in on me unannounced. It was wonderful but I’m hoping now that I have my own place to pass up that record doing it right.
- March 23, 2019 at 7:09 am #162698
- March 23, 2019 at 6:12 am #162691AndreaParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 305Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 589 times
Does being naked (in the shower) count as drab? 🙂
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 23, 2019 at 6:24 am #162692InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 147Replies: 663Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 1550 times
Hmmm… were you using soap or body wash? Was hair conditioner involved? Pink razor or blue razor? What song were you singing/humming to? Did you put your clothes in the hamper or left them scattered on the floor? Many things to consider you know? 😉
- March 23, 2019 at 6:36 am #162695AndreaParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 305Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 589 times
Ha ha! 😀 I’m sure I scored high on the feminine shower measurement. 😉 That puts me on 43.5 hours max. so far then, with frequent 20 hour bursts. If only I could get a work at home job: or be rich enough to retire.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.