- I'm a cis-female or I already live full time as a woman, so, duh!
- I have never dressed up as a woman, but I really want to!
- I can only dress up for very short periods of time (less than one hour)
- I have spent more than one hour but less of four hours
- Between four and 12 hours
- Between 12 hours and one full day (24 hours)
- More than one day but less than three days (Say, a weekend)
- More than three days but less than one full week
- More than one week, but less than 1 month
- I wear women's clothes most of the time, but presenting as a man or rather androgynous
Tagged: How long
- March 23, 2019 at 5:33 am #162680Gabriela RomaniFounderRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 1599Replies: 571Has thanked: 546 timesBeen thanked: 3769 times
For most of us, there are different reasons why even for those who wish to do so, dressing full time as a woman is just not doable. Because of family issues, work related, or just plainly we don’t feel we could interact with other people and be accepted.
Have you got the chance to spend a long period of time wearing only women’s clothes, head to toe, and presenting as a woman? I added some choices related to those who dress “stealth” (wearing only women’s clothes which may look similar to men’s clothes) or those who wear them full time.
If you’d like to add your thoughts about how it was for you that time when you spent the longest presenting as a woman, and did it have an effect on you. (Making you dress more, or less, or no changes)
- This topic was modified 1 year ago by Gabriela Romani.
- This topic was modified 5 months ago by BillieJay.
Total of 63 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- August 24, 2023 at 5:46 am #762228Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 40Replies: 814Has thanked: 16906 timesBeen thanked: 4901 times
Hi girls, let me give you an update from my original vote. I have been fully dressed for over 18 months!
I am transgender, actually an intersex female, and have been living and working as a woman.
Life is so much better, and girls have a lot more fun!
Ms. Lauren M
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 29, 2023 at 8:46 am #757050Sarah CarLadyRegistered On: February 25, 2023Topics: 4Replies: 63Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 267 times
Longest dressed is about 3 hours , would love to go to a c /dressing friendly hotel where I could dress all day ,spend time day dreaming about this , what outfits I would need and make up to match , its a nice way to drop off to sleep at night
- August 24, 2023 at 4:02 am #762192Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 1599Replies: 571Has thanked: 546 timesBeen thanked: 3769 times
May I suggest you that instead of a hotel you can find an Airbnb or similar place and spend a weekend there… either staying in or going out some. Better than the hotel option in my opinion.
- July 29, 2023 at 7:06 am #757038Lauren RussellLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 186Has thanked: 501 timesBeen thanked: 700 times
I would love to spend a few days dressed. The idea of getting up in the morning and getting dressed femme is so exciting to me!
- July 29, 2023 at 7:43 am #757043Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 40Replies: 814Has thanked: 16906 timesBeen thanked: 4901 times
Getting up in the morning every day and dressing in what I’ve always considered to be my clothes, is so rewarding! I hope you will have the opportunity as your transgender journey into womanhood continues!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 4, 2023 at 10:09 am #752253Dee FrostBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 18, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 82Has thanked: 212 timesBeen thanked: 459 times
Ok, so there’s always that one ***** (I’ll let you fill in MY pejorative) that just can’t seem to make a decision, or finds some lame excuse on why she just can’t pick one simple answer.
So, I lived full time for 397 days in my first transition, then detransitioned due to family pressures upon my wife.
Just so I officially don’t have to be THAT person, I’ll pick more than a week, but less than a month. It’s technically true, excluding the above.
Yes, it’s still fair for y’all to fill in my pejorative! (wink!)
- July 4, 2023 at 9:02 am #752235Michelle KentLadyRegistered On: July 2, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
- June 29, 2023 at 6:04 am #747923JanineLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 116Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 356 times
I’d like to add to my post about me going on vacation in Marathon Florida. I stressed about doing it and almost canceled my reservation. I really didn’t decide to go until the morning that I had planned on going. The night before, I packed my suitcase and hanging bag with my feminine clothes and lingerie. I laid out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt along with a pair of panties and a bra before I went to bed. When my alarm went off, I got up and took a shower and applied my makeup. I got dressed in the shorts and t-shirt and in the cover of early morning darkness, I took my suitcase and hanging bag and put them in my car. Before I could change my mind, I got in my car and began driving away from my apartment.I was so nervous and scared about what I was doing, but after I got going, I told myself that this is what I have always wanted to do and my nervousness went away.,My first encounter with anyone was at the service plaza on the Turnpike, at the gas station. I want to the full service lane and rolled down my window. A young man came up to my window and asked me if I wanted him to fill my car with gas. I told him that I did and he began filling my car. He washed my windshield and when he was through I gave him a credit card with my feminine name on it. He swipped it and gave me my card and receipt, then said to me, Have a good day miss . Hearing him call me miss, told me that I looked like I was a girl. My anxiety was slowly disappearing and I parking my car and went into the plaza and went into the ladies room, where there were dozens of girls in there with me, using the facilities and busy with there makeup and hair. They paid absolute no attention to me. I was just another girl in the ladies room and I couldn’t help but smile because I knew that I was accepted as a girl. I felt very liberated and my anxiety went away. These two things that happened in the service plaza, were enough to make me feel like I was a girl going on vacation. I continued my trip to Marathon with a whole different prospective on what I was doing,living my life as a girl. It was one of the best weeks of my life and I look forward to doing it again.
- July 4, 2023 at 1:07 pm #752284
- April 14, 2023 at 9:51 pm #732241Rhonda LeeBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 389Has thanked: 398 timesBeen thanked: 1563 times
I enjoyed attending Southern Comfort Conferences from the first time I went out en femme… really great fun and I hated to see it end. In recent years I have enjoyed 7 or 8 day crossdresser cruises, going fully en femme from the time I leave home until returning more than a week later. The last trip was especially challenging since the car was towed from the airport lot and created some challenging situations before eventually recovering it from a junk yard late at night. On an earlier cruise I had some interesting moments after boarding en drab, leading to cancelled dinner reservations when dressed en femme and difficulties de-boarding the ship when security did not recognize me from my photo. Since then I don’t bother to pack anything drab. That has its own revealing moments, such as being patted down by airport security, or losing a wig when racing through a terminal. Crossdressing is great exercise for overcoming fears of public exposure, embarrassing situations, public speaking, and a variety of other life experiences that can inhibit one from exposure to much that life has to offer anyone willing to take some risk. The rewards of dressing in public far outweigh the minimal downsides. Expressing ourselves as we prefer is lots of fun, leads to many positive memories, and is very freeing. The experiences unbind us in both gender modes. As Churchill famously stated, “We have nothing to fear but fear itself.”
- April 13, 2023 at 8:55 pm #732131Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 547Has thanked: 2823 timesBeen thanked: 2178 times
I’m full time and have been that way for many years. One of the particular aspects of being intersex is that I can’t really change myself at the end of the day. It’s all pretty much permanent. However, the only thing that did change years ago was my attitude and acceptance of myself. Marg
- April 12, 2023 at 10:48 pm #731986Wanda OvahearRegistered On: October 19, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 918Has thanked: 1758 timesBeen thanked: 2894 times
“I wear women’s clothes most of the time, but presenting as a man or rather androgynous.”
So very succinct. I should have it made into a sampler or translated into Latin as my motto, “Vestes feminae frequentius induuntur, sed virum vel potius androgynosum exhibent.”
I admire those of you who get to go full femme for however long. I would like to see what it’s like sometime as an adult. As a beardless youth, of course, I got up fully a few brief, furtive times when home alone.
- April 12, 2023 at 7:36 pm #731968Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 30Replies: 4908Has thanked: 72229 timesBeen thanked: 17225 times
Hi Gabriela As i answered to this post A week but less than a month as going to Keystone with wife last year and this one also we flew in on tuesday and flew out on the next tuesday .. Both years dressed when we got there as a Full on Stephanie till we left the following Tuesday such a wonderful girly time ..
- April 12, 2023 at 6:38 pm #731960JulieLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2021Topics: 25Replies: 200Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 553 times
I picked between 12 hours and 1 full day. You should not sleep in hair extensions while silicone boobs require a regular bra to sleep in but doing that is a health risk while hair extensions were not made for pools, hot tubs, oceans and water parks so I can’t be dressed up 24/7. Nobody can sadly.
- April 12, 2023 at 4:57 pm #731935Chrissie SmithBaronessRegistered On: March 13, 2023Topics: 21Replies: 172Has thanked: 513 timesBeen thanked: 750 times
Well we’re all different. I voted 1 – 4 hours, which is true. But that was more than 35 years ago since when I haven’t dressed at all. But in June I’ll be bumping up my vote to one week. Can’t wait. Currently have no clothes or makeup, but what a ball I’m having choosing an outfit. I’m just so excited! Will probably bore you with my journey.
- April 12, 2023 at 3:40 pm #731932Cerys BurtonLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2021Topics: 99Replies: 343Has thanked: 261 timesBeen thanked: 2830 times
When I wasn’t working, I could spend days in Cerys mode. I think the longest was 5 days. If my wife was working away, I’d have no reason to change. I would go shopping, get fuel for the car, walk the dog, all dressed as Cerys…. My wife is not that comfortable about being out with me when I’m Cerys… We’ll go for walks at night, or to places where it is unlikely for me to be seen by people we know. I love getting undressed for bed at night, putting in my ladies pyjamas, going to sleep smelling of my perfume, then waking up, showering and getting dressed as Cerys again. Doing this for 5 days… Special times!
- April 12, 2023 at 1:18 pm #731910Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 592Has thanked: 646 timesBeen thanked: 2009 times
This is one of the rare times that Requal can make an appearance. Last Tuesday was the first time since January past. When she does appear, it is usually for 3 to 6 hours at a time. 4 hours today and 5 last Tuesday. After this coming Saturday she will not be able to appear again till mid July. (July 2023 will not come quick enough).
- April 12, 2023 at 1:17 pm #731909Fiona BlackBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 787Has thanked: 648 timesBeen thanked: 3466 times
- April 12, 2023 at 12:43 pm #731895Sofía Alejandra Hurtado EspinozaPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: January 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 77Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 317 times
My answer was more than 3 days but less than a week, about a year and a half ago I went on vacation for several days to a town in the mountains and I spent it completely as a woman, it was a wonderful and very enriching experience that I hope to be able to live again soon because my normal crossdressing sessions last a few hours haha.
Greetings to all girls
- April 12, 2023 at 9:05 am #731853
- April 12, 2023 at 4:40 am #731806Angela BoothBaronessRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 1765Has thanked: 6148 timesBeen thanked: 8092 times
I am almost full time now, 24hrs working, socialising and doing everything a woman does. There are days when I have to revert to male mode as there are vestiges of my past living as a male that can’t be given up and enjoy doing. It doesn’t change how I feel in myself as it is an important part to my overall wellbeing. Could I present as female you may ask, well yes I could but it works out okay and is and a step I have considered in my future planning.
I am happy with my lot as it is way beyond my imaginings when I was grabbing a few moments to dress all those years ago.
- April 12, 2023 at 12:19 am #731787Kris BurtonLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 187Has thanked: 1046 timesBeen thanked: 1188 times
My recent weekend at the Keystone Conference was my longest time by a wide margin. Since I began to go out and about I had a few days where I spent several hours en femme, but at Keystone it was from Thursday afternoon to Sunday morning. It was exhilarating, and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it again!!
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Kris Burton.
- April 11, 2023 at 9:39 pm #731775ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 781Has thanked: 3113 timesBeen thanked: 3851 times
It was a little over ten years ago, now, living in the country, children grown and gone, SO gone to visit relatives. I dressed starting Friday morning and stayed pretty much dressed until Tuesday evening when I had to go to out (sad to say). That was about 100 straight hours of dressing as my female self, showering, changing, applying and removing make-up and finger and toenail polish, four nights and most of 5 days, sleeping in the dark green satin teddy at night and 5 different outfits, -Black and white striped blouse with a white cami and black pencil skirt, orange dress with a short open knit white sweater, jeans and purple tee with a white hoodie, lbd, and lilac tee and tan skirt.
Doing things around the house like laundry and hanging it out on the back line, dishes, making the bed, picking up, cooking some meals, some ironing I believe. I would put on pants and a sweatshirt over what I was wearing to go to the mailbox out at the street, but I didn’t take off much makeup and I certainly didn’t take off my fingernail and toenail polish. Tho I did go shorter hair, maybe once or twice. I mean, a gal can’t look dressed to the nines for the nosy neighbors all the time.
- April 11, 2023 at 6:20 pm #731758Kerri SmithLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2022Topics: 32Replies: 250Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 1397 times
- April 11, 2023 at 5:35 pm #731746skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 125Replies: 1418Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2327 times
Not sure how I voted first time but now I’d say years cause I’ve been full time Cyn since early 2021 (and told work I’m summer 2022-though I work remotely still); I’ve been “stealth Cyn “ since 2016 and no stealth
For last 2 years and from now on!
- April 11, 2023 at 5:30 pm #731745Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 579Has thanked: 4001 timesBeen thanked: 2570 times
Hi Gabriela, thanks for the post. I chose more than three days. I don’t get to go that long normally but on certain occasions I do spend 3 days or more as Trish. And I love every minute of it. When the time comes for my male counterpart to return it is a really tough thing for Trish to accept. I enjoy being Trish more than my male self but still do enjoy the male things I get to do especially in the summer with time spent with family and friends at the lake. But by September Trish wants out and there’s no denying her.
- April 11, 2023 at 5:14 pm #731740Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 1161Has thanked: 1228 timesBeen thanked: 4218 times
Hi Gabby, I put 4 to 12 hours, but i spent a whole week as Roz, I was at home alone for a whole week but i had to go to work every day, the good thing is i underdressed in work i wore a cami top and panties under my drab clothes, when i got home from work i had a bath then put my lingerie on and a nice dress on until bed time, I wore a nightie in bed, it was one of the best weeks of my life X
Hugs Rozalyn X
- April 11, 2023 at 5:04 pm #731731DuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 40Replies: 814Has thanked: 16906 timesBeen thanked: 4901 times
- April 11, 2023 at 4:37 pm #731725Managing AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 1599Replies: 571Has thanked: 546 timesBeen thanked: 3769 times
- October 13, 2020 at 4:30 am #393892AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
i would say a little longer than 3 days. i call it my girl out 3 day weekend. i left my house dressed and drove 3 hours away. i stopped along the way to get my nails done. both hands and feet. then i drove to a hotel and checked in. guy at the desk had no problem with me dressed. working in a hotel you must see all types of different people. i went to my room and put my things away, then headed to the casino and played some games while i waited for the concert to start. the reason i went on this trip was to see 2 concerts on 2 different nights. first night was foreigner. it was a good concert and it was fun being dressed as a woman. went back to the hotel to sleep. in the morning i went down to the lobby for the free breakfast. there were people there. no one bothered me. they never do, even when your not totally passable. went back to the casino and played more games while i waited for the next concert to start. it was journey. sat next to to pretty ladies and they started to talk to me. we all danced in our seats when the band came out. we had a good time. went back to the hotel to sleep. woke up the next day and headed home. on the way home i stopped at a mall to do some shopping. i walked by a jewelry store and thought i have wanted to get my ears pierced for the longest time. so why not now. got my ears pierced and went shoe shopping. bought a nice pair of sandals. went home. what a great weekend. i would like to see more cds out in public. your not getting any younger. live your dream. wish i started when i was alot younger. people are pretty open these days. be the woman you want to be. once you get started, you will see that people will accept you as you are. i meet alot of nice people when im dressed. i know more people as a woman than i ever did as a man.
- October 12, 2020 at 3:59 pm #393736Jane DonLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 147Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 515 times
I’ve wore nities to bed & for lounging around the house for yrs–wife got rid of them probably 20yrs ago- but the longest I’ve been able to stay dressed I think was five days straight when we were on a trip–
- October 7, 2020 at 5:21 am #391348Jannie MurryLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 134Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 666 times
I’ve answered this question on another thread but in case someone didn’t see it, I’ll answer it again I had a fantasy of going somewhere where I wouldn’t be recognized and live as a female for the whole time I was there. I had a vacation due so I made reservations at a resort in Marathon Florida and drove there dressed en femme leaving all of my male clothes behind. All I took with me was my feminine clothes in a suitcase and hanging bag. I was so excited and nervous driving because of the unknown ahead of me. The farther away from where I live my nervousness went away and I settled in to the thought of being a girl who is going on vacation. Very liberating and exciting for me to be doing this as I had wanted to do it but didn’t think that I ever would. I checked into the resort as Janine without any incidents I stayed there in Marathon for a week presenting myself as a female everywhere I went. I did things that a girl would do when she’s on vacation. I went sightseeing on a bus tour and went shopping at the various shops in Marathon. I even bought a one piece bathing suit and went to the pool at the resort. It was a great experience to see what its like to be a female for a week, but it did have its drawbacks. For instance getting ready in the morning took a fair amount of time before I looked like I would pass Another thing was, I had to be careful about where I went. I had to make sure that it was safe for a girl to go alone which is something that I never thought about when I am in my male mode.I learned that being a girl isn’t the easiest thing to do, but I got through it and I’m glad that I did it. I met some nice people there that I’ve stayed in touch with Looking forward to returning maybe next memorial day hopefully after this covid thing gets better
- October 5, 2020 at 9:12 pm #390886KassieLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 139Has thanked: 441 timesBeen thanked: 908 times
I voted 4-12 hours, but I’m kinda including when I sleep into the equation here as some nights I sleep in a nightie and panties, or girly pajamas (and no joke, they are ALWAYS my most peaceful and restful nights.)
I guess if it was only for the waking hours, then my vote would be for 1-4 hours, because even if I have an ultra fem dressing up day, if I have any reason to pass my front facing downstairs window (like passing through to the kitchen to boil the kettle or something,) I always put a hoodie and jeans on over my female attire.
- October 5, 2020 at 8:50 pm #390876Ellie HopeBaronessRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 121Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 481 times
- October 4, 2020 at 5:06 pm #390472Paula MalmborgLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 12Replies: 639Has thanked: 925 timesBeen thanked: 1736 times
I wear women’s clothes most of the time, but presenting as a man or rather androgynous.
I’m in ladies jeans shoes bra panties long tunic light eye muck up for the past two years no one even notices
- October 4, 2020 at 5:00 pm #390469
- October 3, 2020 at 7:26 am #389861Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 635Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 2133 times
- October 2, 2020 at 10:03 pm #389776Paula FRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1551Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6428 times
My work duty uniform is unisexual as we have both men and women on our staff. The times in the past that I have been unemployed, the drab things got put away and ignored. A couple of times, I was unemployed for over a month, and I lived and dressed 24/7, and it was absolute heaven. I have only just recently came out to my boss and work mates who didn’t already know. So, my future is just starting again, for the good and for the rest of my journey. Soon I will host a drab immolation party to finally rid myself of ‘those’ cloths.
- September 28, 2020 at 3:32 am #388230AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- September 27, 2020 at 11:33 pm #388199Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 201Has thanked: 8940 timesBeen thanked: 979 times
These days now I am retired get a chance to underdress nearly every day in panties ,pantyhose and some days bras ,when I was still working and so was my wife ,I would work from home some days and that would give me the chance to fully dress for most of the day ,but only in doors ,to wear jewelry ,a wig and make up as well as my outfits ,I didn’t want the day to end ,but all had to be put away before my wife came home .These days although only underdressing I enjoy it being able to wear panties and bras ,and only I know that . Michelle xx
- July 10, 2019 at 5:17 am #196579EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 32Replies: 793Has thanked: 4937 timesBeen thanked: 2857 times
Fun question! Thanks for sharing it. Since I realized most people can’t tell the difference between men’s and jeans, sneakers, or t-shirts, that’s all I wear. I’ve been doing it for a couple years now with not one single negative comment, or any comment at all for that matter. I have been wearing panties exclusively for about 10 years now. I most often have some makeup on, mascara, lippy, and perfume are daily essentials. I completely under dress with bra, camisole, and tights or stockings in the colder months. I have been hair free for years now and keep my fingernails longish and shaped. My eye brows are also always shaped. One thing that helped me was remembering that people who have never seen me before assume that’s just how I look for the most part and don’t give it a second thought. Those that do notice, are polite enough not to say anything derogatory. At least to my face.
- July 10, 2019 at 4:45 am #196578AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
So far five hours has been the longest time I have spent dressed. Unless my wife’s plans change I will be alone for nearly two days in mid-August. It should give me the opportunity to dress for over 18 hours (and possibly even 24 hours). I’m particularly looking forward to sleeping in breast forms and a nightie for the first time. I just can’t wait!
- July 10, 2019 at 2:22 am #196564AshleyLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 258Has thanked: 941 timesBeen thanked: 954 times
- July 9, 2019 at 6:24 pm #196514
- April 20, 2019 at 10:38 am #170055BeckaLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 119Replies: 1309Has thanked: 912 timesBeen thanked: 3878 times
I wear women’s clothes most of the time, but presenting as a man or rather androgynous.
I think this suits me best! I’ll go all day in hybrid mode, on weekends only however. When I work I have to wear the “uniform”.
That bothers me but I hope to find a job where I can go dressed as I want.
Love and Hugs,
- April 18, 2019 at 9:46 pm #169638AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’ve spent most of a whole day dressed makeup and all. Usually bad weather days I usually when I’m alone no s/o around anymore will often be fairly fully dressed under my work clothes panties bra undershirt at least and leggings or skinny jeans under my work jeans and sweatshirt tonight I’m fully dressed since 6:30. I threw a work shirt over my top to protect it so I could get a little more done but I’m full makeup cute boots jewelry etc and will be until morning when I’ll be covered over but still hiding some underneath. I wish I could be all the time but no way with my work or my non accepting s/o thankfully lately we spend a lot of time apart
- April 2, 2019 at 11:13 am #165318Michaela JaneLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 37Replies: 549Has thanked: 752 timesBeen thanked: 1728 times
The longest I have spent en femme is 13 hours. That time was spent in bra with forms, panties, tights, full slip and dress. The day was spent in the house doing the usual stuff, a bit of dusting, cooking and so on. I always go to bed wearing nighties, sleep shirts or womens pyjamas so one could, at a pinch add another 8 hours to my en femme total to make 21 hours.
- April 2, 2019 at 3:50 am #165228mitch pontingRegistered On: June 6, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
i myself usually can only spend two to three hours dressed as like so many others i am frightened of being discovered.I love to wear panties under my man clothes but again as i work lifting i am scared someone will see when i stretch. did manage a stint new years eve party completely clothed all underwear as well but again concerned someone would think wearing underwear was not really on.I loved every minute of it though,cannot wait to do it again yours mitch
- April 3, 2019 at 6:48 am #165513Michaela JaneLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 37Replies: 549Has thanked: 752 timesBeen thanked: 1728 times
Mitch, it’s all in the mind. I worried about the same thing when I first started wearing panties at work. Maybe I was lucky because I wore overalls at work, but if my experience is anything to go by, people in general are not really interested in trying look at workmates underwear. I go to a physical therapy office to use their gym 3 times a week. The place is full of older men & women and I wear panties all the time. Nobody gives a hoot, although if I wore my forms, I am sure there would be some laughs from them. Today, at the gym I will be wearing hi-leg panties and a sports bra under my drab and nobody will know, or care. After my gym session, I will be having lunch at a small restaurant locally and, again, nobody will know, or care how feminine I feel under my drab.
- September 2, 2019 at 9:16 am #216547Anne-MarieLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 371Has thanked: 328 timesBeen thanked: 1050 times
I’m 24/7 in panties and frequently wear opaque tights/hose. I know that colleagues have clocked the tights and as my jeans tend to ride down and expose the top of my panties/thong I firmly believe they know about them. I also often wear a strappy vest under a top and the outline often shows through.
No comments made. They don’t really seem to care.
Take care Mitch.
- April 1, 2019 at 6:24 am #164966Jesse JonesLadyRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
I recently took the opportunity to spend most of the weekend en-femme. It was an interesting experience. One of the harder things for me was on the second day, my face does not like to be shaved two days in a row, so I was raw and a little bloody. Never the less, I put on my make up, got dressed and went out for breakfast. Although I very much enjoyed the experience, by the time I got home, I was ready to put Jesse away for a couple of weeks.
- April 1, 2019 at 6:45 am #164971
- April 1, 2019 at 4:25 am #164939AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’m regulated to CD during cold months—life requirements and agreements made a long time ago, prevent a year long indulgence, and I’m totally OK with this plan. On weekends that the forecast is snowy or very cold and no one would be expected to drive, my fem self can last over the weekend,…….During the day, I’ll revert to simply bra-panty, short-shorts, or skirt and a long sleeve t shirt. No wig, no jewelry, very little make-up ( I’m a glam make up fan)–and until it’s time to get ready for another party, I’m good. Sunday—repeat…………….these weather related events allows me to explore doing home nail tips, and doing a much better job buffing and painting my toes………….and……….laying out on the bed, the evening’s dress and under-garments, and wig…….oh, yes……it does allow me time to brush out my selected wig…………but oh gee—which one ????
- March 31, 2019 at 9:58 am #164775AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I think that the obvious take out from all responses is that most have never really got the chance to experience spending long(er) periods of time enfemme. It is a shame…
I believe that everybody should have that chance. And I think it would be an eye opener for most. True, for many it is something they wouldn’t even try if they had the chance, as it would take away from their motivation/excitement.
But for many others it would really allow them to decide for sure if that is what they really want… or not. The grass is not always greener and all that.
It may also help to have better appreciation of what we do have. A loving wife (supportive or not), an income, where to live, etc. There is always the chance that we may suffer the other “Cinderella” illusion: “Ilife is not great as a man, surely has to be better as a woman.” And unless you are really really a woman (in your soul, spirit, brain), it will not.
- March 28, 2019 at 8:53 pm #164155Amelia walkerRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 103Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
I go on holiday on the 5th April with my wife for a week full on “femme” (I am not taking any man clothes). So from home to airport the resort 5 days and back home and for another week. Getting nails, eyebrows and lashes done before I go. I am soooooo excited, and a little nervous.
- March 29, 2019 at 7:46 am #164245AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- April 22, 2019 at 10:22 pm #170894Amelia walkerRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 103Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
Thanks so much Gaby. It exceeded my expectations. The full bikini wax was an interesting experience as I am now hairless down there although the eyelashes weren’t as girlie as I had hoped. The holiday itself was a total “Blast” from start to finish. I may blog it one day.
- March 27, 2019 at 11:16 am #163729AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hi All, For me its usually anything upto the twelve hour mark, anything less than five or six hours doesn’t really feel as good now, much to rushed. Not been able to dress for a couple of weeks now and looks like it wont happen for at least another week, and its really begining to drive me nuts. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me….
- March 28, 2019 at 5:57 am #163998MistiLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 73 times
OMG yes..our daughter came home for a month at the college break..and never seemed to leave. she comes back and stays longer on the weekends, and then she had spring break and never left the house. OMG im loosing precious me x. Misti
- March 26, 2019 at 4:43 pm #163554
- March 26, 2019 at 1:49 pm #163529LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 865Has thanked: 4097 timesBeen thanked: 2730 times
This is my first reply in several months due to debilitating operation, spinal stenosis which temporarily losing strength in my legs and arms.
After 8 weeks of rehab, I can now walk with the aid of a walker. However, my dressing as the woman I am is very difficult…. Now.
Prior to my operation I spent a whole weekend totally enfemme even sleeping in silky lingerie .
I hope I can do it again
- March 26, 2019 at 4:39 pm #163553AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- April 18, 2019 at 9:24 pm #169636
- March 26, 2019 at 6:57 pm #163585LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 371Has thanked: 328 timesBeen thanked: 1050 times
A couple of months ago I was of work with a chest infection for abt a month. During this time I was fully dressed en-femme for almost all the time day & night with the longest uninterrupted stretch being 8 days.
Whatever I am wearing though – femme or drab style – I am always dressed and presenting as me. That’s why I tend to use the term ‘en femme’ rather than dressed as a woman. Makes sense to me.
Take good care girls.
- March 26, 2019 at 6:33 pm #163566LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 371Has thanked: 328 timesBeen thanked: 1050 times
- March 26, 2019 at 12:59 pm #163518AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
When, in the happy past, I had time off work I would spend one, two, three or more days dressed.
These days, current living circumstances, lucky if I can get an hour unless you count sleeping in my nightie, which is 8 hours a night, every night.
- March 26, 2019 at 4:17 am #163389Nikki SiDeeLadyRegistered On: February 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 60Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 103 times
I have been dressing full time as Nikki since Feb.7, 2019. That’s 48 days of the happiest days of my life!
So Gabriela, fyi in the absence of greater than a month category, I chose more than a week and less than a month. Hope it doesn’t skew your survey.
Luv to all you girlfriends,
- March 26, 2019 at 4:57 am #163396AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hi Nikki. Not being a scientific or academic survey, no worries. But I think you missed the answer for those who are cis-females or already living full time as females.
In any case, good for you, and I hope that it will always keep getting better and better!
- March 26, 2019 at 5:33 am #163425
- March 25, 2019 at 2:47 pm #163281skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 125Replies: 1418Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2327 times
Longest single stretch PRESENTING FEMALE? 11 days for Esprit last year(and will again this May) including flying cross country in full Cyn mode.
If you extend it to include stealth dressing(where everything I am wearing is women’s items -just not always obvious to everyone (ladies shirts and skinny jeans/slacks etc) while PRESENTING MALE (and still occasionally getting ma’amed due to my hair and earrings)? then that would be several 9-12 month periods over last three years. I’m not full time presenting female but I am nearly always stealth dressing at work and league pool and full dressed and presenting female at home.
- March 25, 2019 at 11:21 am #163233AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I sometimes have a day or two where I can spend 4-12 hour stretches of time dressed up between needing to leave my apartment. I think the best I have so far is where I can be at home early evening dressed up and not have to switch to my guy clothes until tomorrow’s afternoon where I’ll inevitably go out for one reason or another (laundry, gym, groceries, occasional Saturday work, etc).
I’m sure my gym wouldn’t bat an eye if I showed up in a dress, or anyone else for that matter over the weekend wherever I go. I wouldn’t show up on site dressed up but that’s for other reasons, otherwise weekend office should totally be cool. One of our main instructors at my gym (and someone I train a lot with) is actually a PhD in psychology of some kind (he spent a long time working in mental institutions) who’s also spent a lot of time teaching college classes including human sexuality courses. I’m sure I could show up in a dress and it’d just be a good conversation starter before we got into training. I don’t think anyone in my neighborhood would bat an eye at me doing my shopping in a dress either.
Still tho I’d rather just keep it to myself for now.
- March 25, 2019 at 8:22 am #163185ReneLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
I’m a self employed house painter and in the winter things tend to slow down so I’ll occasionally get a week off and usually try to stay dressed as long as possible. I’ve managed like three days and two nights a couple of times, just long enough to get some idea of what full time might feel like. As I recall I cried both times when I finally had to undress.
- March 24, 2019 at 4:51 pm #163079Kelly brownLadyRegistered On: June 24, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 13Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
I dress at every opportunity I have fully dressed at least three times a week my partner is brilliant with Kelly. ..and probably over the past few years I’ve always got a item of women’s clothing on under my male clothes even at work
- March 23, 2019 at 9:21 pm #162885Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 718Has thanked: 1719 timesBeen thanked: 1939 times
I certainly can’t compete with the responses I’m reading here!! But I’ll take the poll nonetheless, ‘cause I really do like a good poll! Since I am a super-closeted CD, I self-restrict my dressing time to time in house. Any time I absolutely MUST go out the front door, my fear of discovery dictates that I do it in drab – even going out to the mailbox.
But there was one wonderful occasion where I remained dressed for approx. 36 hours. However, I probably disqualified myself for the purposes of this poll because I didn’t wear makeup, nail polish, high heels or jewelry. Just about everything else: bra, forms, dress or skirt with top, ballet flats, panties, and of course, wig.
I rarely have this many contiguous hours when I don’t have to dress drab for something. But it left me hungry for more! I’m hoping to break that record, and next time I’ll paint my nails, for sure, and put on a bit of makeup no matter how bad it looks.
And hope nobody come a-ringing the doorbell!
- March 24, 2019 at 12:18 pm #163003MacKenzie AlexandraDuchessRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 737Has thanked: 224 timesBeen thanked: 2184 times
You most definitely did not disqualify yourself. I rarely wear makeup and never wear a wig. I am just a man who prefers often to wear a dress. We each must be ourselves.
- March 23, 2019 at 8:39 pm #162883DuchessRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 737Has thanked: 224 timesBeen thanked: 2184 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>My daily wardrobe these days is a combination of men’s and women’s clothes. There is rarely a day that my wardrobe is purely masculine, not counting my panties. And most days, it is primarily feminine. However, regardless of what I may wear, I do not present as a woman beyond my clothing.</p>
- March 24, 2019 at 6:16 am #162946
- March 23, 2019 at 6:44 pm #162872AnonymousLadyTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Several years ago I had a chance to go 9-10 days straight. Started out as dresses, heels and glam. By mid week it was slacks and dress flats or pumps…. yep you guessed it, by the end I was a full fledged socker mom in jeans and a sweater or tank with my Dansko’s! Did it change my opinion, yep! Would I still given the opportunity to go full time do it, yep! The big difference is now I dress more as an everyday woman and less as a glamour model (not that I really look like one). During that period I was living at a hotel so meals were out and about as was everything so it wasn’t done at home where everything was available and I didn’t need out. The nice thing was after I settled down with the clothing, the hair and makeup became easier and more natural and also didn’t look like I was trying to be a covergirl makeup model. Sad part was I started looking like a tired, middle age mom at the end of her day. 😂😂
- March 23, 2019 at 5:19 pm #162863Sandra StevensLadyRegistered On: March 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
6 wonderful days of bliss for me, I have had numerous multi-day experience’s. Full head to toe, makeup, nails everything. I mainly stayed home but would so night ventures and walks. I never felt so liberated in my life, I loved every moment. I would love to have the courage to go full time.
- March 23, 2019 at 3:02 pm #162829AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
My longest period of time fully enfemme was about 12 days. Had one 10 days before, and a few chances of having a full week. Part of my reason to ask was because as much as they were all enjoyable experiences… I was more than ready to go back to my everyday life.
That 12 days chance I traveled to Indianapolis. Met with friends there. Then drove to Nashville and then to Atlanta for the SCC event. I didn’t pack any men’s clothes with me. (Yes, it was a dare to myself) I had lots of fun, but at the end of the event I was glad to deive back home. I wish I had kept one copy of my journal for that trip.
Anyway, it was after that other 10 days time that even though I had a good time with friends, going about shopping, dinning, clubbing, living full time was not for me.
So, I was wondering how it would have been for others if they had similar opportunities.
Basically, getting those chances took the curiosity off the table, so to speak.
- June 28, 2023 at 2:16 pm #747804
- March 23, 2019 at 2:40 pm #162824Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 144Replies: 1411Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 6260 times
Circa 48 hours at a dressing service in the UK back in the 90’s
Latter days, frequent 36 hr sessions “living as a woman”, day and night time ie breast forms attached and “properly gaffed”. Clothes according to time of night and day.If properly made up, (by a professional), park walks and shopping trips
FAILED ATTEMPTS, (HEALTH REASONS)
I went to Fantasia fair at Provincetown MA back in the 90’s as well. Only lasted 24 hrs when what I thought was a serious ailment came on to me. Would have loved to have lasted the three days.
Two years ago I rocked up to Transformal, (Oz equivalent of above) was due to be Caty all weekend, but hurt my “creaky old back” on night one and had to miss out on lots of good things, (bra fitting, fashion parade), but made the formal evening as “Scarlett O Caty”.
Nothing on thr radar for the future, but overall “happy with my lot”.
- March 23, 2019 at 12:52 pm #162783Stephanie KennedyRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 1122Has thanked: 8840 timesBeen thanked: 4880 times
I went to a week end long event in Provincetown Ma
It wonderful. Yes it does change you. You want to do it more .You want to shop and look your best . All hair solons were open late. Make up specialist we’re available by appointment. They all came to this event just to do business with all the wonderful woman who wanted to feel and look their fem best. Ladies I learned something your money spends as good as anyone. Any ladies shop selling clothing make up , jewelry ect ect. is in business to make a profit they will cater to your needs and if they donot shame on them and good buy to your hard earned money. Find a shop that appreciates your hard earned money and your taste in clothing
- March 23, 2019 at 12:27 pm #162773Alice EliotLadyRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 60Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 174 times
I regularly get all the food (and wine) that I need for the weekend and forbid myself wearing any drab from Friday afternoon until shower-time Monday morning. If I need to go out for anything, girly jeans go on, and bra and earrings stay on.
If I know that I need to do ‘things’ at the weekend, I challenge myself to wear a bra all weekend, even when out and about.
This coming weekend will be a record-breaker for me, Thursday and Friday off work, so a full 4 days drab free.
- March 23, 2019 at 11:29 am #162757Fiona-Ann MossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 402Replies: 1269Has thanked: 3844 timesBeen thanked: 5134 times
Great question!! longest for me is a day because something always crops up where i have to return to drab, such as the wifey needing to go shppoing etc. Still hit and miss as to when i can have a quality dreess up time at home!!!
- March 23, 2019 at 9:28 am #162734Dawn WyvernManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 393Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 1625 times
I was full time for a year in the 1980’s then reverted (- long story … but a happy one )
I now wear fem clothes most of the time when in boy mode as well as in fem mode so its a bit of a mishmash .. I have long hair and thin brows, and present androgynous all the time except when going out fem with boobs and paints on … its funny how little it takes to bridge that gap!
- March 23, 2019 at 7:59 am #162707Astrid LenoreLadyRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 533Has thanked: 432 timesBeen thanked: 1496 times
For me it was years back at a housesit in “borrowed” clothes and makeup, two days and one night, scared to death of the neighbor or housekeepers walking in on me unannounced. It was wonderful but I’m hoping now that I have my own place to pass up that record doing it right.
- March 23, 2019 at 7:09 am #162698
- March 23, 2019 at 6:12 am #162691AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Does being naked (in the shower) count as drab? 🙂
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 23, 2019 at 6:24 am #162692AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hmmm… were you using soap or body wash? Was hair conditioner involved? Pink razor or blue razor? What song were you singing/humming to? Did you put your clothes in the hamper or left them scattered on the floor? Many things to consider you know? 😉
- March 23, 2019 at 6:36 am #162695AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Ha ha! 😀 I’m sure I scored high on the feminine shower measurement. 😉 That puts me on 43.5 hours max. so far then, with frequent 20 hour bursts. If only I could get a work at home job: or be rich enough to retire.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.