- April 27, 2022 at 5:34 am #641603MichelleParticipantRegistered On: April 18, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 54Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 363 times
When it comes to my panties I am very particular. I prefer a bikini style and they must be nylon, lace or a combination of. I don’t like cotton panties at all. To wear cotton panties is almost as bad as having to go back to men’s under wear. So the Question is Does the material of your panties matter to you and what is your preferred material.
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.Greta La Folle, Chrissy Perry, Morriah Wexton, Regina Regina, Kelly English, karley delaware, Carmen Cruz, Mary Priscilla, Katherine Boesemann, Gine Lynne Carter, Genia Samone, Sutekina, Requal Joanne, Stephani Lovelace, Emily Lace, Lara Tucker, Amy Myers, Kaitlyn Pari, Stephanie Lake, Rachel Williams
- September 14, 2022 at 9:03 pm #676739
- September 14, 2022 at 7:22 pm #676734DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 893Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2469 times
Nylon seems to offer the best trade off between feel and expense.
Silk would be nice but too expensive (Note: I own many silk blouses, dresses and jackets, but they were ALL purchased in thrift stores).
Lace would no be durable enough to suit me.
I’ve never owned any cotton panties and don’t plan to start.
- September 14, 2022 at 5:55 pm #676719Chrissy PerryLadyRegistered On: August 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
Hanies cotton – I’m afraid to say granny panties – but they are super comfortable. I don’t find them drab.
- September 14, 2022 at 2:01 pm #676707Julianna SLadyRegistered On: July 29, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 55Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
I wear cotton panties almost every day, but i LOVE the way the few pairs of lace panties that i have feel when i wear them.
- September 14, 2022 at 10:27 am #676683
- July 19, 2022 at 10:26 am #663900СамантаManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 705Replies: 1659Has thanked: 9679 timesBeen thanked: 5979 times
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 19, 2022 at 9:47 am #663893Morriah WextonLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
I voted for cotton which I wear for everyday. It was a close toss up with nylon. I found that microfiber feels really nice too. My wife and I came to an agreement about panties and as long as I wear something not obviously feminine she’s fine with it. I usually wear cotton thongs (she likes my butt). The microfiber ones she’s okay with too and as far as the feel and fit Iin my opinion they rate as equal to nylon.
- July 19, 2022 at 6:03 am #663835Samantha Elizabeth AndrewsLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
- July 19, 2022 at 4:19 am #663817Sarah SpiceLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 90 times
I’ve recently discovered Boody bamboo sourced fabric panties. They are the sexiest feeling, semi-see-thru, softest panties I’ve ever worn. Range of styles and colours – I really recommend them. I’ve also been intrigued by Katie & Laura’s satin panties – haven’t purchased any, but they look gorgeous!
- July 18, 2022 at 11:07 pm #663802Carmen CruzLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1990 times
I have one pair that is made out of a fine mesh net through and through with no liner. I don’t know the actual material, but I can say I threw them out after 2 hours wearing them… why? WELL, not to get too graphic, but if you want the fine soft skin of your private parts trying to squeeze and seep through tiny individual openings of tight mesh material like a damn garlic press… then this material is for you.
Me on the other hand, NEVER again. That is some serious hardcore pain in the privates.
- July 11, 2022 at 6:02 am #661809Maive O’NealLadyRegistered On: May 18, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 43Has thanked: 78 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
I have to say of the choices I love lace panties. The feel and look with a matching bra just start my day!!!! I also like the feel of microfiber panties. Especially in a thong. They seem to move with me as I walk. I do not like cotton at all.
- June 5, 2022 at 4:50 pm #650391Mika SlinkyLadyRegistered On: July 21, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
I love the feel of silk, I’d have silk sheets if they weren’t so expensive and impractical. Not a fan of cotton tbh, also lace is not for me either. I’m sure I have owned nylon satin knickers a long time ago, but all the ones I have now that I find comfortable are a polyester and elastane mix. I have found over the years that anything less than about a 10% elastane (Spandex) content won’t have the stretch required to (‘uhum) contain everything. 20% Elastane is about perfect. Brazilian cut are my favourite, but I also like hipsters, thongs and high cut briefs. Some bikini bottoms are also great for a good tuck. My dad was a textile technologist, so a bit rubbed off on me.
- June 2, 2022 at 8:17 pm #649727Debbie BurnsLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 65Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
Nylon bikinis were always my favorite. They are getting harder to find these days as microfiber seems to be taking over. I have had satin love them too and I will say I like the new microfiber they feel nice also. But I will stick with nylon as my favorite fabric to cover my bottom.
- July 18, 2022 at 9:54 pm #663797MichelleLadyRegistered On: April 18, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 54Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 363 times
Nylon is the best
- June 3, 2022 at 5:17 am #649762MichelleLadyRegistered On: April 18, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 54Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 363 times
- June 3, 2022 at 2:09 am #649750Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 241Has thanked: 1178 timesBeen thanked: 883 times
I also enjoy wearing nylon panties with some lace trim, I have some in bikini and thong styles. Recently I bought some microfiber panties that are full cut, they are tummy control. They are very comfortable to wear and feel great. They have a unique feeling as it isnot quite like nylon but is defenitely not cotton.
- June 5, 2022 at 3:56 pm #650377Debbie BurnsLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 65Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
I like the new microfiber the fabric isn’t nylon but feels amazing as well. I have quite a few pair some in bikini and some in high cut style assorted colors.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 2, 2022 at 7:32 pm #649724Karen FlowersLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 150 times
- June 2, 2022 at 4:59 pm #649701Jessica Ann FlowersRegistered On: July 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
I voted cotton when answering the question in discussion here. That answer ultimately stems from my inexperience with the variety of panties available on the market. I have only had the opportunity to dress enfemme for the last year or so. In that time, I have been content in wearing what I have been able to find in local thrift shops and at Walmart. While I have been fortunate enough to find a multitude of variety in the cut and style of the panties I have been able to accumulate for myself, I have not of yet had the luxury of exploring the realm of materials that panties come in.
All of the panties that I own come in either cotton or lace. While i do like how lace panties look on me and just adore how sexy and feminine they can be, I find them to be quite uncomfortable to wear. I don’t tuck. Not that I have anything against tucking, it’s just not something that I do. Who knows, maybe in the future it is a process that I will want to explore. but for now it is not something that much interest for me. Because I don’t tuck I find that the material at the crotch of lace panties rubs against a certain part of my anatomy in a way that is rather irritating and uncomfortable.
I would very much like to try nylon and silk panties someday. I am aware Laura and Katies line of panties and very much like to try them.
- June 1, 2022 at 11:15 am #649460
- May 18, 2022 at 8:57 pm #646184Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 540Has thanked: 594 timesBeen thanked: 1797 times
Fully agree with your post Michelle. Nylon or silk as they have that very soft feminine feeling against one’s skin. Certainly not cotton for the reasons mentioned. Requal to also wears the bikini cut or high cut panty.
- May 18, 2022 at 7:17 am #646020Brenda StevensLadyRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 85Has thanked: 1810 timesBeen thanked: 444 times
Definitely Nylon for me. Slipping on silky nylon lingerie is just the way it’s supposed to be for this girl. I love the softness and that feeling of femininity wearing nylon panties and I love a little lace on the side panels for that extra Feminine Appearance and Feeling. My current favorite are VF nylon panties but I’ve had so many other makes over the years as I’ve been dressing since the late 50’s when acetate and rayon tricot panties were popular too and I loved them as well. This girl just loves to feel soft and silky and wearing nylon panties does that for me!!
- May 7, 2022 at 6:02 pm #643739Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 374Has thanked: 3993 timesBeen thanked: 1987 times
I have quite the assortment of panties, and they’re made from quite a mix of materials. I have bikinis, hi cuts, thongs, and even some full coverage briefs in lace. I do like nylon the most but I have some French or hi cut that are a mix of cotton and spandex, they are very comfy!!
- May 6, 2022 at 10:33 pm #643593Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1092Has thanked: 24102 timesBeen thanked: 3907 times
- May 6, 2022 at 7:05 pm #643575Genia SamoneLadyRegistered On: May 5, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
- May 13, 2022 at 8:32 am #644951Stephani LovelaceLadyRegistered On: November 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 17Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 138 times
- May 13, 2022 at 8:56 am #644954Genia SamoneLadyRegistered On: May 5, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
- May 13, 2022 at 10:14 am #644966
- June 2, 2022 at 1:36 pm #649684Genia SamoneLadyRegistered On: May 5, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
Received the Pixie Panties last week, they are so comfortable, soft and silky. They may now be my favorite from K&L.
Stephani I have to agree with you they are “to die for”.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 13, 2022 at 10:00 am #644963
- May 4, 2022 at 7:01 pm #643161
- May 2, 2022 at 7:50 pm #642747Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 1662Has thanked: 4967 timesBeen thanked: 5430 times
After trying many different styles and materials, I settled on a bikini micro fibre brand which is sold at a chain here in Canada. They feel fabulous and also have enough material in the bottom to fit all the boys in reliably. Not all brands have panties which do this! I have beautiful ones, but aren’t so great to wear.
- May 1, 2022 at 7:17 am #642439Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 77Has thanked: 635 timesBeen thanked: 320 times
- May 1, 2022 at 7:06 am #642433Stephanie De MontmagnyBaronessRegistered On: April 30, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
Definitely nylon panties, in various colors and in high cut briefs which go all the way to the belly button. I usually wear a thong under the panty, to get a smooth appearance, and just for the feel of being well tucked-in under the smooth fabric.
- April 29, 2022 at 2:02 pm #642132Annie GreenLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
I’m definitely in the nylon/microfiber group! It gives a nice snug feeling and a wonderful sliding fit inside tight jeans 🙂
- April 28, 2022 at 8:26 pm #641986Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 199Has thanked: 758 timesBeen thanked: 699 times
- April 28, 2022 at 6:46 pm #641970Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 163Has thanked: 1025 timesBeen thanked: 973 times
Nylon for this girl and they must have some pretty lace or bows for added femineity. All of my panties are hi-cut briefs as I find those most comfortable and everything stays in place. I do have some satin pairs and one or two lace pairs, but for the most part, I stick with nylon.
- April 27, 2022 at 4:29 pm #641740Betty RockwellBaronessRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 98Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 839 times
I can’t resist giving my own commentary! I can only wear cotton or I’ll get a yeast infection, so I told my husband (jokingly) that he should only be able to wear cotton too because avoiding the dreaded yeast monster is the pinnacle of femininity 🥁🥁💥
- April 27, 2022 at 3:53 pm #641739Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 161Has thanked: 511 timesBeen thanked: 596 times
- April 27, 2022 at 11:27 am #641695Holly MorrisLadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 66Replies: 153Has thanked: 2000 timesBeen thanked: 1721 times
I don’t own any men’s underwear, so I wear nylon bikini panties in pretty colors every day, so that’s my preference. Of course, when I have the chance to wear something for a special occasion, then pretty, feminine, lacy silk panties are always my first choice!
- April 27, 2022 at 10:26 am #641682
- April 27, 2022 at 9:46 am #641661Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 766Has thanked: 51955 timesBeen thanked: 1896 times
Nylon panties were the first women’s clothing I ever tried on and I’ve been hooked ever since. I have a small number of stretch lace, but I have yet to wear them. I get more of a feminine feeling wearing nylon, silk, satin, or microfiber.
- April 27, 2022 at 9:22 am #641657
- April 27, 2022 at 8:46 am #641651Dawna Renea DayLadyRegistered On: February 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 67Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
- April 27, 2022 at 12:52 pm #641708
- April 27, 2022 at 8:43 am #641650
- April 27, 2022 at 8:40 am #641647Lisa LeighLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 210Has thanked: 642 timesBeen thanked: 886 times
One choice that wasn’t listed was “mesh”. I like lace, but it can be a bit rough, where mesh is much softer. I guess some people consider it outside the realm of a normal fabric. I prefer high waisted, g-string panties.
- April 27, 2022 at 7:10 am #641629Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 361Has thanked: 1680 timesBeen thanked: 1364 times
I have nylon, satin and lace panties and love them all but I think nylon is my fav. They’re just so sheer and light. I always buy the bikini style, mmmm just getting excited typing this.
- April 27, 2022 at 6:27 am #641623Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 847Has thanked: 912 timesBeen thanked: 3804 times
Nylon. My fave is panties from vasserette/vanity fair, and they are nylon and feel absolutely heavenly. While the material isn’t as thick as those used in swimsuits, it is somewhat close and holds everything just perfectly.
I have 2 pairs from Katie and Laura, and the materials for those are just as heavenly. While it doesn’t hold the package as well as the vanity fair, katie/laura are incredibly lightweight and feels like wearing nothing at all.
- April 27, 2022 at 6:02 am #641611Dawna Renea DayLadyRegistered On: February 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 67Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
- April 27, 2022 at 5:52 am #641606
- April 27, 2022 at 5:50 am #641605
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.