Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls, i thought we would veer from the usual topics and have something fresh out of my mind. Hair removal! whether you love it or hate it, it is most essential for many of us, but what do you use, or more to the point, what type of appliance do you use? my guess…..Ladyshave!

Fiona xxx

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I use a simple razor and shaving cream and have tried waxing, that was an interesting and rough experience. Lol.

I use a LADIES razor with Dove soap.

Anonymous

I use Nair once in a while but shave regularly.

When I used to remove my hair only occassionally, I would use Nair. Now that I maintain it on a daily basis, I just use a wrt five blade razor. One day legs and chest, next day arms and bacl.

I have an electric trimmer/shaver that I use for longer thicker hair, lighter hair I use a men’s hand razor, and have used Nair for men from time to time I shave my upper chest, shoulders, arms, arm pits, hands and legs and of course face.

I get waxed on most my body – neck to waist, thighs to toes, and shoulders to fingers.  The place I go to I have to wear boxer briefs. After almost 3 years, I only have to go every 5-6 weeks.

Under my boxer briefs I usually shave with a woman’s razor.  Occasionally I will use depilatory cream down there, with Vasoline to protect my more sensitive areas from the harsh chemical cream (otherwise they get chemical burns easily).  I will then touch up those areas with a woman’s razor.

Krista
      Duchess

I’m one of the lucky ones.  I don’t have much body hair (except on the top of my head where I have lots of hair which is great for a guy who is turning 65 in a couple of months).  I’ve never shaved my arms, my legs have very little hair so they get done once every couple of months, virtually no back nor chest hair (just a couple I can pluck with tweezers) and I didn’t have to start shaving facial hair daily until I was in my mid to late forties. I use an ordinary razor for my legs. I don’t bother with shaving cream (too expensive); I just use a soapy body wash/shower gel and it does the trick quite fine. I just did my legs two days ago and they feel wonderful.  I use an electric shaver for the armpits and they are done about once a week.  My wife (who knows I am a CD) doesn’t like the smell of underarm anti-perspirant so I have a great reason to keep my armpits cleanly shaven all the time (no hair means less smell, well for me anyway). The pubic area definitely needs the most work.  I use a combination of an electric shaver and ordinary razor.  The thicker hair comes off nicely with the electric shaver but the detail work is best done with the razor. I tend to use the electric shaver weekly and the razor less often.  So there you have it. Interesting topic as usual Fiona.  Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

I use a combination of the following………

Shave gel with ladies razor on calves, thighs, knees and ankles, underarms and arms

Nair for men, on chest, abdomen down to little strip because of less stubble over two days or so…..

Nads, for ALL other and mostly hidden hairy areas, with no burn, and very effective, removes all hair from waist to top of thighs, except ‘that’ little V totally……….only a wax could be more lasting.  and panties feel so much closer to everything…….cheeky panties look and feel great over the white and hairless skin, front to back…………

Mikki

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have no visible hair on my legs, back and upper arms. The little fuzz on my lower arms and a few hairs around each nipple l shave with a razor together with my arm pits. For many years i have plucked all my beard and other unvanted facial hair with teezers. Lately this is getting more and more complicated with the progress of my Parkinson’s, and l am thinkin of having laser depilation to remove at least the dark hairs permanently.

Anonymous

I use the lovely N0No!. It keeps me smoooth everywhere. used to shave or use nair, but now it is just every couple of weeks.

Anonymous

Philips One blade .

I have effectively visited a professional laser service to remove all the dark hairs on my face and neck.  It is lovely that NO beard shadow shows through my makeup.  Unfortunately, I have those nasty grey hairs to contend with, so I just had my first session of electrolysis to rid myself of those grey hairs.  If I go for a 1-hour session once per week, my goal is for my face and neck to be completely smooth and hair-free by end of March 2020.   That is just a rough guess on my part…maybe I will reach that point sooner.

I continue with laser on my chest but have the same problem with grey hairs there as well so my chest has electrolysis in the future as well.   This week I am beginning laser on my abdomen and bikini areas.  Since those areas have no grey hair, I will be completely hair-free in those areas within 6 or 7 treatments.

As for my arms, underarms and legs, I use a 3-blade razor with shave cream there.  Perhaps I’ll pursue laser next year on those areas but I can only do so much at a time for financial reasons and because I am doing the laser and electrolysis on the stealth so my SO does not know.

Emily
      Lady

Been shaving my entire body (what I can reach) for years now. It’s become part of my daily routine. I use a moisturizing body wash and a ladies 5 blade razor for overall body shaving in the shower, and then ladies shave gel and regular razor on my face. Follow up with scented body lotion over all. Love the smooth feel of freshly shaved legs!

So I shave everything with a razor, but I’m getting laser hair treatments on my face. Seeing great results, I can’t wait to not have to shave as much!

I do a full body wax approximately every 6 weeks

Anonymous

I don’t recall the name, but I like using an IPL that has three heads.  One for hair removal, one for skin rejuvenation, it makes the skin much softer with no blemishes over about 3 years …and the last is for treating acne or ‘like’ problems (and they all actually work).  So does any lube and a razor!  I like both.  Beard hair is very hard for an IPL to ‘hit’.

April (Pacific Princess)
      Ambassador - Editor

I usually dry shave.  I find it easier.  Just moisturize a ton after

I occasionally use Nair, but it tends to irritate, so I normally wet shave main bits – legs/privates/armpits/chest. Always wax strip nipples (for gods sake, don’t use razors there) and every now and then I epilate – which I did today – and I’d forgotten how bloody painful it is.

I have tried waxing shaving now i am almost hairless from laser and love it

I shave my arm pits and legs weekly.  I’ve gotten tired shaving my face.  Since most of it has gone grey, laser is out.  That plus I found out that Kaiser has a Gender Pathways Clinic and the doctor there can refer me to an electrologist for facial hair removal.  So I’m a long term client of an electrologist.  Been at it for about two years, once a week and so far have eliminated my side burns and have a good start on my neck.  Some where in the middle of that she was able to get rid of most of my ear hair.

Anonymous

I am kinda surprised hair removal isn’t a normal topic, lol.

K Swim
      Lady

Nair

I use EOS shaving cream and a 2 blade pink razor on my legs. I have 3 different electric shavers/trimmers that I use all over, since I shave from face to toe. I have a Wahl trimmer that I use on longer and thicker body hair. I have a Clio palm perfect womens shaver for more sensitive areas. Lastly, I have a Remington 3 floating head shaver. I mainly use it on my face but I do use it on my body and arms if the hair is short enough.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve been using an epilator for years.  It’s slower than shaving but lasts weeks vs days.  Plus no nicks, cuts, or skin irritation.  That said, I’m sick of dealing with body hair.  I plan to start IPL treatment in a few weeks.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I use a slightly dull razor that doesn’t work well on my face anymore. I go in the shower, soap up a washcloth, use it to soap my legs and run the razor over them. I do it every time I take a shower. It’s fast, easy and neat. I rarely cut myself.

J J
      Lady

I have tried many different options (but could only vote for three.) Currently use a combination of wet shaving weekly and electric razor daily, all while slowly eliminating hair with a home light plus unit.

I gave up on an epilator, too many ingrown hairs. Never liked waxing. Could not afford professional lazer, and now have too many gray hairs and too dark a complexion. Nair type products were too harsh and didnt last long enough.

I use Veet or Nair Fiona ann. I find it highly effective. I always finish Jergens silky smooth lotion. It’s a great feeling of softness. Very feminine.

Kimmie
        Lady

On the bikini and private areas, I alternate between Veet and shaving using “Coochy Cream” (sorry that’s the brand name). They both seem to work equally well.

I wet shaved for a long time with an occasional lady shaver but now I’m loving how easy Nair is. My current routine is to Nair weekly and touch up with a wet shave as needed. And, you’re absolutely correct, hair removal is so necessary for me. Not only do I love the look but I love the way my clothes feel over freshly shaved skin, it just amplifies the femme feeling.

Tiffany,

You will find that laser is a broader spectrum that targets many hairs with each laser pulse; hence, it is more efficient than electrolysis and thus less expensive.  However, laser cannot affect white/grey hairs and possibly blonde hairs (depends on the individual so the need for private consultation).  Also, most people of latino or African descent cannot do laser because of their dark skin complexion.   Laser has effectively eliminated virtually all of the dark hairs on my face and neck but because I am older with grey hair on my face and neck, I have moved on to electrolysis to permanently remove those grey hairs.  The beauty of the laser treatment is that I have ZERO beard shadow showing through my makeup…LOVE IT!!

With all dark hair, I highly recommend going the way of laser.  Can’t vouch for the home treatment lasers like IPL.  When you do laser, you have to wait 4 to 5 weeks between treatments as a minimum.  Depending on how thick a beard you tend to grow, I would say after just a couple treatments you will notice a difference….probably be whisker free in 6 to 7 treatments but it’s possible you might need more depending how your hair reacts.   It’s not an exact science kind of thing.  Good luck…hope you are able to achieve what you need.

Angela
      Lady

Anne, say it isn’t so! Latinas can’t use laser! I was thinking about going for a consult because I’m tired of shaving my face and not matter how hard I try it still peeks through my makeup. One sad girl.

Angela

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?