• This topic has 72 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 47 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m curious, how old we are?  And what is it about our age that makes us active crossdressers?

Anonymous

I think several factors go into our newly expressed desires.

(1) Opportunity.   Kids grown.  SO with some interests that take her in different directions

(2) Apathy.   After a certain age it doesn’t matter as much what people think.   It’s like the Venus commercial. It’s. Your skin, no one can tell you what to do with it. .

(3) Lower Testosterone levels.  We can look a bit more feminine.  I am noticing that even with my arms and legs shaved, no one really pays much attention to this 63!year old.

(4) Recognition    We acknowledge that this is us and after so many years we are reconciled to the fact that we will not change

(5). We Like It.  I like my feminine side.  I enjoy expressing my femininity.  It’s me

huggs.  Maddie.

I can certainly identify with (3), although that doesn’t help me look more feminine. Agree with (4) 100%. With (5) to a degree: I don’t have a lot of femininity to express, but what little I can muster, I like it.

Anonymous

OK Doll; as of Thursday it’s been a year since I began my Crossdressing Adventures. I’m still here … awaiting the PM

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

I think Maddie expressed the reasons well. Free time is a big factor for me.

66 I will be 67 August 10 let’s party naked lol

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Dee Dee.
      Anonymous

Hi Maddie,  you certainly captured my thoughts.  Hugs Jennifer

Anonymous

I voted, but won’t tell…………………..and Mikki is CERTAINLY MUCH younger than the body she inhabits!!!    Plus, you didn’t specify which person you were referring too !!!

Good investigative question, though !!!

Mikki

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

BTW. 64

Emily
      Lady

I will be 63 in a couple months. I believe I look and feel younger when dressed. I love Maddie’s 5 points and have to say they are spot on for me. Especially not really caring about what others think or say. I find myself telling more people in my life about who I really am all the time and am enjoying the freeing feeling that gives me.

31 minus 2 and one half years because of conscription

Anonymous

Ellie if you can have that I am 52 but I don’t remember much of the mid eighties to nineties for various reasons so just 40.

I put my age right in my profile. 26 aaaand loving it!

I’m currently 56, but when I put on makeup I believe I look much younger. I was curious about this, so being a computer geek, I submitted a bunch of photos to IBM Watson for analysis. If you don’t know what Watson is, it is the world’s most advanced artificial intelligence system and it has very powerful facial recognition abilities. When Watson analyzed my photos it said with 100% certainty that I was a woman between the ages of 41 and 45. I am now in love with Watson. 🙂

As for the reasons, I agree with everything on Maddie’s list. In fact, just a couple of days ago I heard an ad for a doctor specializing in low testosterone treatments and bean wondering if that was part of the reason my desire to dress has increased as I’ve aged.

The only thing I would add is increasing societal acceptance of transgender people.I know we have a long, long, way to go, but as the world evolves and starts to accept TG people, I feel less concerned about what would happen to me if my secret were to be revealed. Had I come out 30 years ago, I don’t think i would have had ANY support. But now, I know at least two of my daughters would accept me (my youngest came out to me as a transgender male last year, but has since backed off on that label and says she doesn’t really feel completely male or female). And although the rest of my family would probably think I’m crazy and talk behind my back, I think they would reluctantly accept me.

Becka
      Lady

Hi Jennifer!

Great question and topic!  I’ve been crossdressing since boyhood.  When I hit 60 something clicked that just said “go for it”.

That said I do not (would if I could) completely dress en femme, but wear what I can when I can.

Best!

R.

I am 10 years old in wolf years….and funny thing….my paw size is 10!

At our age….we don’t give a rats petooie about what others think and just go for the gusto.

Dame Veronica

I don’t mind saying that I am 59.Been dressing as a girl since I was twelve in 1972.Wish I could dress like a young lady of 20 or thirty but I enjoy being and dressing as a mature woman.My wife is 55 we have similar tastes in clothes.

I’m 59, but en-fem I can look 10 to 15 years younger!

Wow, I was not expecting that response!  I knew we had our share of mature ladies but did not expect them to be the overwhelming majority!

Makes me wonder though how many younger girls might be out there and just afraid to connect.  I know that was me for a long long time.

And for the record, I am the Ultimate Answer.

Anonymous

Regarding CD’ing …It all started with a strong desire to radically change my appearance, and all I first did was my eyes.  VERY light mascara and just enough eye-liner THIN LINE to say it was there.  (Now I’m using both Anvil Cases of my makeup (personal and for clientele).  $32k in cosmetics!!!  (I’m a model and certified MUA is why all that warpaint)!  o.O  You’ll go nutty trying to decide “what products are next?”

I’m 62 as I write this, but pass for 40ish, sometimes mid-30s.  You are as young as you feel.  The rest is done with makeup.  The trick to makeup is that IT IS ALL THE CREATION OF ILLUSIONS, none of them real (but def enhance what you DO have, and lead eyes away from what you may lack to your better features.  (Like I have zillions of pores (facial), and so I use a high-end primer that smooths my face into a beautiful ‘canvas’ to work on.  (It’s 99% getting ready, and 1% labor).  PREP is ‘everything’ imho.

I have LONG stopped living as a male in any wise.  From the time I wake until I lay down I’m Aimee, period.  I’ve no use any longer for the person I was not and honestly haven’t looked back.  🙂

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>TO LILLY:  Forgive me, but I’m unable to FIND your reply (and question) found in your e-mail that just arrived.  As it states, I am 62 yrs young presently. No, I do not look it, and that alone came to some $$$ and years (and practice!), but well worth every last nuance of steps taken thus far.  After all, if you are going to do something, do it right, do it better than everyone else and you’ll never, ever lose.  (Even without makeup I’d easily pass for 45, therefore diving my head into a 5 gallon bucket of Noxema is my “go to” every morning!  🙂  j/k …  Umm, for those who haven’t (??) …I strongly recommend taking The Oil of Olay 30-Day Challenge.  And during that same 30-day time-frame, pick up some Neutrogena Hydro Boost, and ROC Retinol Daily Moisturizing Creme.  *If you have the bucks, get the under-eye cremes from Olay (usually blue or in a red tube), if you have the proverbial bags and dark circles.  Those are two nuisances that are easily hidden.  (Salmon colors work very well “making it look like” there are none)!  Ahh …the Magic of Makeup.  Once I get more settled in and can view more of what others are doing, I’d love to write an extensive article on Makeup For CD’ers (I think it would rock the house, and I’ll do my best to make it into a Series sort of thang ….  Steps or Lessons perhaps, or maybe “the whole nine-yards” in one vid.  I’ve a site every one can also d/l videos.  Pls give me a few to get it “hardened” so that it may be used online by others!  CD’ers and phobics alike!  lol….  If anyone will give me feedback I’d adore it!</p>

Anonymous

I’m a millennial walking around like I rent the place. Feels uncomfortable to post my actual age for some reason (I like to wear a tinfoil hat..)

I think as one matures, well one matures! It’s hard for me to accept myself sometimes, let alone being open with other people about this side of me. Wife and therapist are the only face-to-face people I’ve ever talked to about this. Even if someone from the older generation (please note I DO NOT like the use of ‘old’ to describe someone, older as in relative to me….) who was also like me wanted to talk about cross dressing, I might actually shy away. Who knows.

Self acceptance is a process for me at least. Maybe younger folk are just trying to figure ourselves out first. Who knows.

Therapist? Oh precious love, and please forgive me if I only skimmed your entry, but you don’t need a therapist unless you’re only trying to determine who you’re true self is..which, if you look carefully you’ll already have the answer ❤️❤️❤️

Going on eighty and still enjoying every minute both dressing and doing my man things, shooting, cars, and car shows. being retired I have spent a lot of time dressing up in my favorite bras and panties as well as my favorite girly jeans and tops. Still enjoy my shopping trips with my wife buying lingerie and other items. AGE IS JUST A NUMBER enjoy life to the last breath.

Sarasue

Anonymous

Hello there SaraSue!   I’m Aimee and you asked my age.  It’s still 62 and holding for a spell.  🙂  *Underneath that makeup you’ll find I appear to be much as a tree, with rough bark.  lol…

Anonymous

Thank You for posing the question. I’m 59 and have been dressing for less than a year. My ignorance towards anything outside the socially accepted male role is pretty extensive.

Anonymous

Say Davida,  hon if you’d like “one on one” discussions going back and forth for what IS and what AIN’T I’ll happily volunteer to help you avoid the pitfalls and put your efforts where they’ll indeed count the most.  Less than a year (so what?  There is no measure of time with these things)!  At least you had the gall and speak right loud that you don’t know a whole lot, but you damn sure will when this crowd finishes with you!  🙂

Very chill ppl and sooooo cool around here.  If I could figure out how to PM you I’d give you my ‘addy’ …yet I’ve not found it.  (My apologies to those that have PM’ed me btw)!  So Davida, I’m a certified MUA (Makeup Artist), and many others on here can wield The Magic of Makeup just as well.

When you find this, I’m sure to get a reply (I’ve already checked the box so that it won’t be missed!

Cheers!

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

Aimee-fyi-you get to your PMs by going to your page and clicking on messages tab at bottom of your cover photo (5th from the left). Once you click there you can read messages and reply to them or compose and send new ones. You can also send to someone by going to their page and click “send Private Message ” right next to where it says request friendship or cancel friendship.
          Cyn

Anonymous

WOW! I have no idea why I’m just now seeing this. I’m on this site throughout a 24 hour period

Leonara
          Ambassador

Well said..you can count me in for any help
          Leonara

Turned 62 in March, Wish I started alot sooner (years ago) but I’m still having fun discovering the women within

Anonymous

Tell me how you got started! I guess I was so busy trying to prove myself…I walked right by me

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Started  two years ago at 59. I feel and look  younger with the hope of enjoying this for many years to come.

Stephanie 🌹

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi. I’m 66 but act and dress like a girl in her  late 20’s and early 30’s.  Maybe it’s arrested development  LOL. I have been closeted since I was 7.   If the world were to end with a gigantic asteroid hit, I would definitely be out full femme and waiting on the front porch  for the end drinking my hard cider LOL, and scream “hit me  B# @!#% !!

Anonymous

I’ve been crossdressing since my early teens and am now in my early 50s After many years of guilt, repression, depression and purging I have realised it’s who I am.

Melissa has always been a facet of my personality and always will be. As I grow older she is easier to accept.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

54 here 🙂
      Cyn

Anonymous

Newly 66 going on 35 lol.

40. Does that make me a cougar yet?

It’s funny, as a young man I always had a major attraction to mature women.

Now, I like to be one.

Anonymous

They say life begins at forty so you’ve got it all ahead of you, a career in cougaring lies ahead.

I wasted the last 30 years so a 30-year future of cougar action sounds amazing. Although I doubt I’ll have the legs at 70.

Anonymous

Go for it girl I sure you will see out the course and enjoy it.😺purrrrh.

Thanks Sweetie. I feel like the woman I have always wanted to be. I think a new sexy outfit may be in order.

Anonymous

See your feeling better already. Pictures of the new outfit are mandatory.

Thanks Donna. You will be the first to see the new outfit. I am having trouble showing you but I will keep trying x

Anonymous

Rachel, you made my day with that comment.  I’ve heard that a lady never tells her age; but I’ll take your 40 and raise you 40 more.

Anonymous

Great question I have been wondering why most of us on CdH are over 50 years old and more than likely dressed up as a girl when we were very young and worked on our career and raised a family now with our loss of testosterone levels because of our I believe our estrogen levels are rising and that’s why a lot of us are basically starting to identify as a woman do any of you have the same feelings

Leonara
        Ambassador

Yes…I am 71 and dress at every opportunity…
        When enfemme I feel and in my opinion, look a few years younger lol.

Anonymous

No age for dressing! Had two periods one late teens and one mid-life and re-started at 50 now just passed 75 in October, feel like 50 when dressed! – although it takes a long time to “transform” me to “her”; makeup ,padding and breastforms+ doing my nails – all close to 2 hrs, but well worth it!

I think that internal and external forces have influenced us all to varying degrees and different ways.  I do think that there is something to be said for lower testosterone levels at a later age thus allowing estrogen to have a greater influence…yet when I put on my mom’s bra and pantyhose at 11 yo and tucked my junk, I knew immediately what I wanted to be….a woman.  That moment had nothing to do with testosterone…for me specifically.   For us older gals, the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s (and 80’s??) were not the best of times in terms of social acceptance….also we did not have the technological advances then as now, that allow us to connect with like-minded others….or the medical/pharmaceutical advances that allow us to become moreso on the outside what many of us feel on the inside.

Just hit the 34 year mark, so younger-ish for the site.

Leonara
        Ambassador

I don’t think so, you are more than welcome

I just turned 47 on 10/16. Being gender fluid, my female spirit has more influence on my CDing than my age.

I am 62 years young and started crossdressing when I was about 11.   After years of hiding, purging and beating myself up through therapy I finally began to embrace my need for being feminine about 10 years ago.  Now I am of the age where I simply don’t care what others think

I’ve been dressing and purging since puberty. The last great purge was maybe twenty years ago. My only regret so far has been squandering the time and opportunity to be open about myself and my dressing.  The more time I spend here with all of you the more I just want to get out of the closet and enjoy all of myself.

60 here.

First time dressed at 5.  Knew I was meant to be a girl back then and haven’t looked back or regretted a single day.  Some were pretty hard and some pretty awesome and the majority in between.

PaulaF

62 yo here but if I had to be this woman inside this male shell, I wish I were 18 now with today’s tech and medical advances so that I could proceed with necessary changes…without all the baggage that burdens me now.

Already surprised at the results Jennifer?

Not at all surprised at the good taste and looks of some of us older gals,  we must remember that beauty is fleeting but class is forever   🙂

Sally xx

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

58, Was crossdressing when I was younger but not all the time,  but I also wonder about testosterone levels as mine severely dropped  several years back due to past medical issues and had to go on testosterone  replacement.  Since then my desire to dress has increased, and I’m happy to do it all the time .  Maybe it dropping wasn’t a bad thing after all.

Hugs.

Hi ladies,

2019 has been the best year of my life because that is when Jessica was born.
      Without a doubt there was a woman inside me. She is out!

Jessica

Hi Jennifer,

I’m in my sixth decade and been cross dressing for most of them.

Alice

Anonymous

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?