Viewing 83 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

It is one of those days you will have all for yourself. You are ready now to decide what you will wear, so you open the closet door and there it is!!! The outfit you have always dreamed of! Complete with all accessories, shoes, all needed jewelry, hair & makeup! You try it on and everything fits perfectly, so you do your makeup get deessed and then you are ready! Go look at your mirror and this is what you are wearing:

I would like to wear a lace thong and bra matching, white Shirt, grey mini skirt, nude panty hose, and black sandals

This is a very interesting question! Thank you for the opportunity to let me express my opinion! I’m already living the dream. Fortunately for me, I am able to dress daily and interact with society as I please. In turn, this allows me to wear suitable feminine attire for the occasion.
      My personal preference is age appropriate casual attire, i.e. skirt, blouse, heels with jewelry and makeup.
      Thanks, Nikki

Anonymous

If I was at work it would be a white bra with matching brazilian knickers, black opaque tights or opaque hold ups, a light blue blouse with long sleeves, a navy knee length skirt and black court shoes with a 3 inch heel. If it was the weekend it would be a pretty bra and knickers, a nice tee shirt and a casual skirt or maybe jeans.

Anonymous

Pretty woman working girl on a New York city side walk. Long navy blue skirt with a slit, white blouse, hand bag, black heels, gold watch, diamond earnings, french tip nails, long dark hair.

Lisa

Great poll Gaby. Considering my femme age, i voted cheerleader, i like short skirts and to dress young! 🙂

Fiona xxx

Katherine in the movie Under the Tuscan Sun. She is a no longer young actress who is still beautiful, exuberant full of life and dresses luxuriously with perfect make-up. It is her joy of living and enjoyment of being that shines through everything that she does and is.

Anonymous

Oh wow… Diane Lane… one of my two “free passes” 😀 since “Streets of Fire”. Just gorgeous!

I’ve always wanted to wear a Maid’s uniform, with ruffled matching panties… While I did domestic type of duties, such as vacuuming, dusting, doing the dishes, preparing and cooking meals, cleaning bathrooms, making bed’s, washing windows, doing the laundry, and even shopping for groceries… Serving and treating who I’m working for as if they were a Queen or King.. Giving foot massages, massages, preparing bath’s .

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Trisha, that is a lot of fun. I did that once, just at home, did supper, and everything else, cleaning up, etc. for my SO.

Amy

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have many different ways I like to look, and I like that “pretty woman”, Julia Roberts look in the movie, but I choose a formal look for your pol.
      I visited Wildside in Toronto for a few items, a wig esp., but Paddy had a beautiful long sleeveless black gown, with gold sequins and trim. It was to my eyes, absolutely stunning.
      A bit expensive, but anything worthwhile usually is.
      I could picture myself going back for a complete makeover, then wearing that dress, complete with hip and bum pads and forms. None of which I have yet.
      In my mind’s eye, I’d like to think I would be beautiful.
      Amy

Anonymous

Think I would be more Erin Brockovich.

I have always dreamed of being a bride. The beautiful white wedding gown with veil and white heels. I envision the ceremony, my gurls as bridesmaids. After pronouncing us husband and wife, my hubby lifts the veil and we kiss as a married couple for the first time. Later that night…well, that is private, girlfriends! But you are free to use your imagination!

Anonymous

I selected Marie Antoinette (when she still ha her neck firmly attached to her body of course). I have never done costumes like that… a bit old for cheerleading, done most of the others, no, not a nun! Worn wedding gowns twice, or I would have selected that for sure!

Gaby 💜

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I love getting dolled up, but I would give that all up to put on a blouse and a pair of jeans, with *modest* heels, and go shopping without being gawked at

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

If I could achieve the Mary Elizabeth Winstead look in Scott Pilgrim that would be cool.  Of course, the chanel skirt suit would be my backup choice 🙂

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

My look doesn’t fit in with the listed options, as its a 50’s look with girl next door/office/casual – however I do like the airline look and have had a great time out as a pan am hostess a few times.  – see my pics to get the idea !

I think my dream outfit is a glamorous long fitted dress, strappy heels, lovely neckless and ear rings. Perhaps something a bit special for my hair and of course fabulous makeup! Then all I need is somewhere to wear it!!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Pantyhose, heels, short dress, nice breasts and pretty hair.

I am one of these ladies that loves a nice skirt or dress with high heels, lace undies and either hold ups or stockings. Bit it’s either the classy or the slutty, love both.

Anonymous

I dont see an option for Victorian steam punk. LOL I know its out there but fun none the less. I ticked the secretary because I love the formal business look.

I also prefer the secretary look, a skirt and stockings with modest heels.

Gillian
      Lady

I dream of being a bride. With loads of pampering beforehand as I get my nails hair and makeup done by professionals whilst sitting in my bridal lingerie with a corset, white lace topped stockings and silky lace edged French knickers. After I’ve been pampered enough I slip into my wedding dress and have the veil put in place. I then go to the ceremony and after it ends my husband lifts my veil holds me tight and kisses me passionately on my red lips. And then he picks me up and takes me to the bridal suite and we consummate the marriage.

Becka
      Lady

This is who I am on the weekends;

Girl next door, just my jeans and tshirt (Shirt)

Quite literally, but what I really want to go out in is:

– Long black with

– Short Red Dress

– Black Tights

– Black Pumps

Something about that look just makes me feel………..all sorts of sexy!!!

Anonymous

I love the ‘trendy aunt’ look. Not overtly sexy, but not dull as dishwater either.

Comfy but with curves.

I chose the red carpet type, elegant gown way.  I once had a red dress that I wore to a drag show.  I was only there to watch and ended up stealing the show!  It was the dress that made me feel good about my appearance and even the ‘performers’ thought I should have participated in the show initially.  That dress had a magical feeling to it.  I felt so glamorous, so feminine and pretty.  I will never forget that dress.  I have since been looking for that same dress while shopping and haven’t found it yet.  I lost the one I had while moving to a new city somehow.

I went for “Madam Secretary”, thinking “Secretary of State”, rather than “Secretary doing the typing”. Although I have to say, I loved the character of Donna Paulson in Suits. Smart, sexy, in-charge!

Anonymous

Rachel! You got it! It is indeed Mme. Secretary, as in a Government Cabinet position.

Thanks!

Gaby

Anonymous

My dream outfit is 1950’s housewife ala’ June Cleaver from leave it to beaver show pretty dress,pearls and couiffed do under neath a longline bra, girdle (open bottom) and seamed hose. Finished off with 3 inch heeled pumps , she cooked, cleaned, and took care of Mr Cleaver with not a wrinkle or hair out of place !

Hello Gabriela,      I would choose my 1950,s style dress, it is the one in my profile picture. It is a pink & flower design, worn with frilly petticoat & white heels. White bra/lace knickers/stockings underneath & small amount of jewellery, & my blonde wig.

love,  Helenmarie

Red carpet for sure.  More specifically a sleeveless burgundy ball gown with black embroidery, floor length with miles and miles of crinoline.  I’d wear a proper corset, plus sexy stockings, heels, and panties underneath just to feel it even if nobody will see it… unless some of the gents get frisky. 😉  Of course I’d have opulent jewelry… pearl earrings, a lace choker, one or two tasteful rings… and my beloved red wig properly styled, maybe some flowers braided in.

Anonymous

Right here is my dream!

me

Anonymous
        Anonymous

I think I HAVE that dress !!!!  I prefer it in silver, and in black !!!! (pls remember, I’ve been doing this a long-long time !  Nothing as sexy as this escapes me ! )

Mikki

Anonymous

Hi everyone, the red carpet look does it for me, long flowing gown  and sparkling jewellery with matching heels oooohhhh. Also tempted by the bridal look and catching a husband lol.

At first i thought i’d go with the maid’s uniform – i do the majority of the household duties (cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc.) but i’m definitely not a maid. Instead, i would much rather wear a nice 40s/50s housewife outfit; something chic, but not overtly glam – sensible, easy to move about while cleaning, but still nice enough to welcome my Wife home in and not have to change out of if She decides to sweep me off my feet and take me out for dinner and drinks! Ah, a girl can dream…

My outfit would be more like Madonna in the  80’s. Love her outfits.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I have and enjoy several.

1/. Mother of The Bride. (too old for the bridal gowns, but did that in my “earlier days”

2/ “Clever Secretary” Black skirt and jacket, frilly high neck blouse and low black heels

3/. Elegant off the shoulder full length ball gown  and elbow length gloves

4/. Neat casual “skirt blouse and cardi” (off to the shops/coffee with the gurls.)

5/. Marie Antoinette and Scarlet O Caty.

Check my profile photos for “all of the above”.

Caty

Anonymous

My dream would be the owner of a very high class Lipstick-Lounge, low light, cocktail bar with padded stools, and little cubicles, tables with padded seats, maybe with group conversation pits, and ONE long bathroom, with a full length mirrors on one side and a large mirror above the ten sinks of course with bright lights…………….NO MEN allowed, except those the are ‘dressed appropriately’………….high heels, evening make-up, very revealing dress’s, or club bodycon, accentuating alluring types…………no jeans or daisy dukes, no flats, a place for the very elegant feminine……….the air would be scented with the mixing of perfumes………..a place to sip margaritas or martini’s, NO BEER,  and the sound of low slow disco reverbs, where partners could slow dance and enjoy each others teasing body  contacts……….and of course, as the owner, I’d have to DRESS the part, and every minute would make me tingle in all the right places, a perfect place to wear a little skimpy garter skirt, very tight to the body string bikini and long lace edged sheerest of the sheer stockings, that just the most curious would get a peek at…………..Open 10 to 4am………………NOT a drag bar, a bar for discreet and discerning women, and very fem ‘pretenders’………….

Anonymous

So many choices!!!

I love to wear a silk or satin blouse with long, billowy sleeves and high collar.  This would be tucked into a leather or rubber pencil skirt, knee length.  5 inch stilettos and long ear rings would complete the picture.

As the question asks for my dream look I would good with classic secretary.

White blouse with high collar and ruffled collar showing a nice amount of cleavage and the hint of a lacey bra.

A mermaid skirt, black, flounce to one side with the other a fair sized slit to show sheer black stockings.  This would give a glimpse of garters (personally they would need a underbust corset).

A nice stiletto heel possibly red.

It is a dream but dreams can come true,

Davina

It’s the secretary look for me.Tailored jacket and suit set with mid heeled court shoes and black opaque tights.I would love to wear higher heels but I suffer with heel pain

I have 3 dream looks actually:

A classy red carpet gown that shows my curves in all the right places.

A nice prom/homecoming dress. Something flashy with sequence.

A white bridal gown with the works.

It’s always been the Stepford wife. I love vintage fashion and the simple elegance of it. It does help that I could absolutely be a wonderful housewife. In fact, my wife takes the kids out on most weekends to give me the opportunity to dress while I do my housework.

Anonymous

#MeToo on the Stepford wives look whilst doing the housework!

#NotMeToo on the benevolent wife who takes the kids away so I can get on with it.

Love Laura

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Probably a lot younger than I am.</p>

Anonymous

I invested in a photo shoot.  One of my outfits was a strapless wedding dress.  See my photos.  Best……. time…….. ever.  Will remember it always

Anonymous

I’m sure I saw it, and very likely commented on it. Lovely! Did you see mine? Posted a wedding gown pic yesterday… not a great experience in the makeover though… 🙁

Thanks for the post Gabriela. I’m a tart at heart so latex bodycon stuff for me(or whatever I can squeeze into) Mini dresses, skirts, and off to the club to show off.

I’m down with the gown, but make it the most princess looking one possible. also wouldn’t mind marie Antoinette if you nix the Guillotine.

Anonymous

Lots of great choices. I was torn between red carpet and wedding dress. I went with wedding dress.

Power executive business skirt suit(red, pink or purple) for me with pantyhose, heels and earrings.

It’s hard to beat wearing a full length gown, heels, perfect make-up and hair, and having hundreds of screaming fans wanting to take selfies with you!  Red carpet look all the way!

I ticked the ‘Marie Antoinette’ option, but my dream outfit is really 100 years later – a full 1880 lady’s costume of some kind, with all of the accessories and underpinnings.

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Hi Rachel,

CDH does not allow “commercial plugs”, but rest assured there are companies and a very good one in the US that make the 1800’s gown you desire. I seem to “recollect”, (hint hint!!) they are in Michigan somewhere.

If you check out my profile photos of “Scarlett O’Caty”, you will see what I mean.

Caty Ryan.

I guess for me I’d be an LBD, or sexy cocktail dress, clubwear if I had the body for it.

My dream is have a black leather mini skirts, black stilletto boots , a red lace top and my blond wig.

I have the wig, and several black faux leather mini skirts, but I want a real one.

Since I put on my first dress when I was young, I’ve tried on many of these looks at least once. I have a white ruffle button-down long sleeve shirt and black pencil skirt, not quite the Chanel suit but close. I’ve tried on 2 wedding dresses, but they were bigger than my size. Tried on a cheerleader outfit during my high school years. I have a french maid costume. I’ve tried on prom/formal dresses also. So, my dream is reality. I’d like to find a corporate skirt suit, a wedding dress in my size, and I love to try on any fabulous gown/frock/dress. Especially a Marie Antoinette or southern belle dress with a silk or satin covered lace trimmed petticoat/hoopskirt.

Anonymous

Sexy swimsuit, probably one piece, with a to die for pair of heels.

Oh my gosh Dezi I like your idea too.

A sexy one piece swimsuit and heels sounds so wonderful.

Patty

Amy Myers
        Baroness

That sounds great as well! I’d go for glittery stilleto heels.

Amy

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Lately I’ve become enamoured with the 19th century Victorian look, and would love to do something like that, with a nice tight corset, of course.

Amy

I like the French maid outfit, if its short and the skirt stands out a lot.

Also body con dresses or skater dresses and heels.

Patty

DeLora
      Lady

Ok, I thought this was a really boring dull question… then I actually thought about it… Hmmm, its a tough one.

My choice of clothes is very limited, only two dresses, one pair of shoes and some underthings. Given the choice of absolutely anything I don’t know what i’d do! I am not naturally a very showy person, when I look for clothes I am looking for something fairly conservative, my male personality is still there and it is a bit of a fight between my sensible, male adult clothing choices and the more teenage girl tastes that my immature female side has. I think if I could have anything I would pick something very glamorous and sophisticated as this would satisfy both components of my personality. So red carpet type gown, hair and make up done, but I’d keep the beard! If I am going to turn heads I may was well give them something to look at!

Hi ladies,
      I was really surprised by the Madam Secretary suit. That is me all the way. I like suits. As a guy I like suits.
      As a woman, yum! I can wear nude hosiery, black patent pumps. Is Chanel#5 too much?
      Jessica

I part picked the secretary look,  I have to buy a larger jacket with a smaller matching skirt/trousers for a better fit.  I also have a breif case, sensible yet fashionable shoes and  a pair of giant thick rimmed glasses, not a very sexy look but the great feeling of a woman with a somewhere to go?

I secondly part picked the girl next door, pretty but practical for every day living like doing chores, driving around and window shopping to see my reflection in the glass as I walk towards them.

All of the others would be nice to try on, take a few glamour shots then pack them away for eternity never to be seen again.

Sally xx

Anonymous

I would love to “glam-up”; gown, jewelry, perfect hair and makeup….just once! But then, reality sets in, and it’s back to the real me: capris, sleeveless frilly top and wedgies. That would be “girl next door” (or in my case,”crazy old lady next door”).

Great poll Gabriella. I like most of the choices. But, for me I would choose a 50’s housewife style…..June Cleaver head to toe.

Anonymous

Hmmm…. I have the whole day!

So I start off in my cotton nightie, sipping a coffee and eating a Danish pastry.

Next I ready myself for a morning’s hard shopping. Flowing skirt, breezy blouse, silky tights and really comfortable heels. The most comfortable imaginable. With the loudest clicks!

Afternoon for entertainment and tea, so a really pretty tea dress, maybe bows in my hair, possibly plaits, some expensive perfume and nice jewellery.

But the night time is for partying and fun!

I’ve done sequins and loved them.

It’s time for a full-on, full-length ball gown, with sweeping mermaid tails, diamonds and a professional makeover. Possibly a tiara. A make-believe princess look to make everyone stare and want to talk with and be seen with the tall lady!

If you’re going to stand out, be outstanding!

Love Laura

Definitely red carpet! Really expensive and beautiful/sexy dress custom made for my body, designer heels and purse. Expensive jewelry. Hair, nails, and make up done by a professional. And the most important accessory, a hot guy who’s gonna tear all that off me and ruin my hair and make up later that night!

Deb Cox
      Lady

Skirt suit by day

Leather mini at night

5 inch heels

Dressed to arouse men

Anonymous

Foundation garments (assuming everything fits 100% perfectly) – light blue satin flutter bikini with an ivory bra and slip over nude stockings and ivory garter belt.

Outfit – a rockabilly style flair dress, white with periwinkle and gentle blue flowers. A gentle blue shrug.

Gentle blue kitten heels.

Red silky hair with big curls.

Makeup to coordinate with blues and periwinkle.

Anonymous

I would love any of the outfits that Kate Middleton wears.  She is the epitome of femininity

I’m always envious of the weather girl wearing a bodycon dress , I want that job.

Kim Novak’s outfits from Vertigo…

Anonymous

I voted “None of the above”. I already dress one of my ideal ways. Earth and autumnal tones in a tweed or corduroy look with silky tops and scarves. But my real ideal? Watch Downton Abbey. Any of the Crawley ladies except the cleaner Duchess. It’s a shame I am not built like a willow switch………..

My dream outfit actually was a dream! I was getting ready for my dream date I put on pink panties, matching bra and alluring black hose I finished it off with a long tightly fitted black gown with a sexy slit all the way up the side. Black strapped sandals and my favorite nail polish oh and don’t forget my favorite accessories and fabulous perfume.  I walked slowly down my spiral staircase case to well dressed gentleman that opened for me the door of a bright red sports car. Woke up I hope I had fun! Hugs, Sandy.

D A, love Hitchcock’s pics of beautiful girls you know he was always parcel to blondes   Would pay real money for the wardrobe! Sandy.

Anonymous

100% secretary.. mini skirt suit with white blouse, stockings suspenders at least 4 inch heels, glasses and long dark hair. There to get wolf whistles on the way to work, and to take notes at the most important meeting ever, showing stocking tops, watching all the guys faces…. xx

I had to pick ‘none of the above’.

My favorite look and clothing style is gypsy/hippie chick loose fitting style of Stevie Nicks in the 70’s.  Loose, comfortable, you can add or subtract from the basic outfit to fit your whims and still look like you took a while to get it ‘right’.  Not overly dressy, but not Boho or Emo either, and acceptable in just sooo many situations, formal to casual, and it can be definitely the talk of the crowd, straight or gay.  It just goes everywhere, IMHO.

And, “Gypsy” is probably my favorite song of ever.

PaulaF

Anonymous

I chose the “girl next door” look.  Maybe swap out the jeans for leggings or yoga pants.

Jillian

I’ve done several of these already, or close to them. I’ve done a schoolgirl, but not a cheerleader. I’ve done the bride. I’ve done a secretary look, but not in a skirt suit. I’ve done the fabulous gown, a quinceañera dress. I’ve done the french maid. I’ve done a pretty woman, but more party outfits than a working girl. Jeans and a tee shirt is more like what I wear every day; I usually wear a woman’s (almost) unisex top and men’s jeans, although occasionally I’ll wear women’s jeans if they look unisex enough. I might wear leggings and a women’s top on weekends too.

Of all these, I would have to say the bride is my favorite. When people see the picture, they say that I am glowing. No, I wasn’t near anything radioactive or phosphorescent. It is just my joy coming through. Being treated like a princess, having to have someone help you walk with your dress or arrange the dress and/or veil just so for photos. I’m one who is normally independent and doesn’t like a lot of pampering. But as a bride I enjoyed it very much.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Dream look outfit? That’s easy. Shiny tan sheer to waist pantyhose, sexy stilettos, short flowing silky texture dress, nice firm breast, pretty flowing hair.

To me, being fem is having sexy legs, nice breasts and pretty hair. I always strive to present that.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

This was a tough choice,with being a bride just edging out the rest.  Really I would like to try almost all of them, each for all or most of a day.

I love this post!!!

Maid is my favourite

School girl is also fun.

I wanna try cheerleader and air hostess.

Also a full set of lingerie is always a dream

[postquote quote=156875]

I am just myself after i get dressed but i feel sexy i do act more feminine and wish i was a girl while i am dressed but i go right back to me after i undress i do fantasize about a x wife who slept around

I do fancy, for 2021, trying an upper middle class, “ladies who lunch” look.
      Expensive lingerie, beautiful dresses and blouses and the odd pleated skirt with jacket and a silk scarf. Perhaps even gloves.
      2021 is also the year that Imust come to grips with high heels.
      Stephanie

Anonymous

I’ve always loved wedding gowns and other formal gowns. I would wear those every day if I could get away with it. Plus, can you imagine dancing with another woman while both of you are wearing formal dresses?

Long Chinese-style cheongsam dress, slit up the side to the hip, long, straight black hair, high heels, fishnet and garter belt. Is that too much to want?

Wow, too many choices !!

I have to go with one of my first love, which is skirt suit.  I simply just love that look which explains my wardrobe which is mostly blouses, pencil skirts, and blazers.

I also love the airline stewardess look, evening and wedding gowns.

One choice that is not on there is women’s “olympic” swim suit style or high dive.  My other first love is the tight fitting one piece swimsuits they wear.

Carla
      Lady

In the six months I’ve been dressing fully in front of my wife, I believe I am already living the dream. I love blouses and a skirt above knee with heels but a sexy dress with a leather jacket on over the top when I go out (I wish) I love as well.

Carla
      Lady

In the six months I’ve been dressing fully in front of my wife, I believe I am already living the dream. I love blouses and a skirt above knee with heels but a sexy dress with a leather jacket on over the top when I go out (I wish) I love as well. I would love to be able to carry off the look of Denise Van Outen. She’s so deliciously girly.

A very fun question, I’ve done a few and would like to do a few, but my total dream/fantasy outfit would be a “brolita” dress, which is to say a Japanese style lolita fantasy dress, but for the CD/TG. Something pink and frilly with bows and lace galore, petticoats poofing out the skirt, white or pink stockings or socks with adorable shoes. Hairbows and accessories… A little over the top, but yes please 😍

https://www.pinterest.com/fashionfreedom/brolita/

So many great options! I was torn between three: ultimately bypassing working girl and office skirt suit, I went with flight attendant. They are gorgeous! And the look is very professional, close to the office look. And who knows, maybe I’ll get lucky with the hunky pilot and he’ll give me a flight of his own! 🤣

I voted for the maid look… sissy of course. However, I find myself most attracted to a Chanel suit à la Parisienne with a turned brim hat. A poodle at my feet while I waited for my SO to arrive to have lunch with me… a copy of Le Monde on the table and a carafe of Rosé at my fingertips… dreaming of this and that.

Dream on Polly

I have a pink latex French maid outfit (won best dressed male at Club Pedestal wearing it) so I’ve already lived that dream.  So I had to go with the bride – tight laced white corset, sating bra and panties, sheer stockings, Victorian leather ankle boots, dress and veil.  Oh yes, I can’t wait.

Viewing 83 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?