Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ll start. Thongs for sure!!  Love lacies from VS!! Although I have a billion thongs and love them all lol. Im fortunate to by a size s/m pantie. 36c bra. Cheekies are awesome also. Nooooo briefs lol!! I usually buy matched sets but those “rogue” pairs of panties are fun to mix n match lol. Ok GO GIRLS!!

Bikini and hipsters plus mid rise briefs (I do not care for panty peeks) and for material satin or modal or nylon or microfiber in other words anything except cotton.

My current faves are my Bebe lace ones with the strappy cutout in back, they’re super sexy and really comfortable, especially for lace. Also love thongs, got some DKNY and Calvin Klein micro thin that show nothing at all, even with the thinnest leggings.

Bridgette

I am also a thing kinda girl.  I love them. So comfortable and if I want to be sure I’m not being noticed they have almost no partying depending what pants I’m wearing. It’s also fun to kinda “show them off” if I want.  Now for everyday wear as for work I prefer bikini briefs. Basic with nothing special.  Don’t want sweat stains or black marks from the castings I deal with getting on my nice ones of my hands don’t get clean enough when I wash them while using the restroom.

I love any cute panties though… can never have enough…

❤Tonya

I am a nylon or satin panty girl myself. I prefer hi-cut fullback panties (no thongs for this girl). They also must have some pretty lace or bows to emphasize my feminine side. Those are the styles of panties I have worn all of my life and I am not about to change now. 🙂

Emily and I have similar tastes 😊💋

I have this great pair of pink microfiber boy shorts that I picked up once because I really thought they would match a bra that I have. Didn’t really match but damn they are some of the best fitting and feeling undies I have ever owned.

Cynthia

Eona Oh
      Lady

Cheekies, cheekies and more cheekies! Love them, and my wife loves them on me so that is a huge bonus. ❤️🥃

Anonymous

“Anything but cotton” – my new life motto.

Any style, any shape – love ’em all.

💕panties, panties💕 we love you  – amen

Pantie clad permanently 👙

Diana

Exactly D😊

Anonymous

Your so right Diana absolutely No cotton.

I started wearing panties every day a few years ago. My favorite are nylon Jockey bikini style. I have boyshort and hipsters. Never tried a thong… just looks uncomfortable. Started with plain colors like white, black, etc but the stared buying some with feminine patterns and colors. Wife did not really comment. I need a few new ones and they will be even more feminine!

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Dianas “Anything but cotton” – totally agree. I go for silky material whenever I can.

Shape/Style etc, well it does exist a few that I have issues with.
      Some styles like “boyshorts”, huge ones (like boxer shorts) and such, I may as well have my male underwear.
      Some styles that just doesn’t keep my male parts in place is also a problem so crotchless panties or string tanga just doesn’t work.

/kt

Good choices Kelly😊

Trisha
      Duchess

I absolutely adore vanity fair string bikinis. The fit is perfect and comfy all day long.

💋

Trisha.

Those are nice Trisha

Trisha
          Duchess

I love them. I have probably 20 pair. I wear them every day.

I think I may have that many as well.😊

Anonymous

Hi Riley all my Panties should be Sheer.

Gee Sarah I will have to look into that😇

Anonymous

Jeannie I am normally in a corselette or panty girdle, so when I wear panties they are sheer. For us girls who use maxi pads, it can be nice to see all bits hidden by something very feminine.

Very true and a good tip on the pad

Anonymous

no cotton i love the feel of nylon or satin on my smooth private area wear vanity fair full cut brief with lace insets or bali satin briefs size 5 and 6  just an old fashion girl   HUGS TO ALL JACKIE

Thongs only for this girl. No cotton but all other materials are fair game. Haven’t tried latex yet, have to fix that gap in the collection. Have a few shear strings that I wear mostly with baby dolls to bed but they don’t work for daytime use, not enough material to hold and/or hide the boys. Love the stretchy laser cut material, works really well as a gaff and invisible under the tightest leggings. Then there is something new, if you want to show panty lines but still be a naughty commando there is the pantiless panty. It has the waistband, leg bands and connecting seams but no material. You can buy them or make your own by cutting up an old pair of panties, a good use for panties that you just don’t love anymore. I have a couple. giggle. Of course wearing those under a dress or skirt would be risky (?) risque (?…..) Leggings would be the appropriate choice but a gaff is now out of the question. He,he Dress it is!!!!

😎👿😲

Beth

Anonymous

Oh Steph…

crying here!!!…

I think you are mixing panties with athletics!!!

fanny flossers, didn’t she run in the Olympic 400 metre hurdles???? …

and I’m sure ” g – string thong” was a chinese gymnast….

It is a blend which has a number of fabrics including cotton but it feels much nicer for my bum. All cotton undies feel too much like men’s underwear to me😊 Never will I wear men’s underwear again

Hi Stephanie,

Modal is a blend of Cellulose from beech trees and synthetic ingredients.

Alice

I’ve got a few pair that basically have a “V” shaped cutout at the center top in the back that then will have several “straps” or ribbons or whatever going from the center of the waste band down to intersect with the edge of the cut out material. This results in a certain amount of derriere showing.  Tres sexy!

Bridgette

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?