• This topic has 44 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Julie.
Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Pantyhose are my favorite thing to wear.  They come in many adorable colors.  What is your favorite?

I love them all.  Black for some dresses but I love the suntan and nude colors for a natural look. As for stocking or stay ups I want them in all the colors.

I find black extremely sexy!

Revel
          Baroness

You and I both, sister. 😉

Rev

Anonymous
      Lady

I have several colors but chose black because it helps cover some of the mileage on these old legs.

I have 2 primary colours for tights, black and nude.   Black goes well with pretty much anything, but I alternate between black and nude.

Hi girls, for me there’s only one color, black! Here in Canada we have a company called Hue, they make a 90 denier super opaque pair of tights that are made from spandex, they’re almost indestructible, feel great and are very silky. I wear these every day unless I wear my Spanx, which are also black.

Hugs,

Lauren M

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Lauren… Wow…. 90 denier?

I think hose is sexy but for every day around the house its leggings for me… so many colors and patterns and you don’t have to shave your legs.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

My hosiery drawer is about equally divided between jet-black & nude pantyhose and stockings.

Anonymous

I chose black, but it’s really a toss up between black and suntan, as I have lots of both and it really depends on what I’m wearing that day which pair I will put on!

Hugs,

Holly

Same with me. Black is my go to color, but Suntan comes in a close second when it come to pantyhose. If it’s thigh highs I’m Black and Red! (The Red goes with my lingerie!)

Lisa

Black is usually the only color I can find in the size I need to fit my long legs.

Rami Love
      Lady

Really depends upon what I am wearing. Right now I am wearing charcoal gray, not one of the choices.

Hi Ashley,   For me, it’s black which makes my legs look good and covers any dings or imperfections.  It’s utilitarian and matches almost everything that I wear.  Hanes Sheer Energy is my favorite.    Marg

While I have voted “suntan” as the colour.  There is another called “nearly black” which I also like to wear.   Nude is also anther colour that I have worn with my Aussie suntanned legs, looking very nice enveloped in them.

Black. Stockings and a suspender/garter belt for me. I do have other coloured stockings but always go back to black. The colour hides the imperfections and makes the legs look great.

Anonymous

While I do occasionally wear pantyhose, I prefer stockings and a garter belt.  I picked nude in the survey.  I don’t really have a favorite color of stockings.  I wear what looks best with the dress or skirt I’m wearing.  However, if I could only have one color, I would choose nude.

I picked “suntan” because it is the closest thing to “nude” without having to depilate your legs.
      I have used colours like navy, lilac (and black) before, but I find that colours closer to “natural” make my legs look a bit fuller when wearing a shortish dress or skirt – [my legs are lean and not nearly as plump or fleshy-looking as a born female’s].
      There are a few other shades like “Mexican Silver” or “Bronze” that give my legs a natural, female appearance without my having to shave them first.

Revel
      Baroness

Hi Ashley.

My two favorite colors together are red and black as explained on one of my poll topics so “Black” got my vote. Black is sexy and goes with anything. 🖤

Revel

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Mostly Nude but I tend to prefer nearly black as a second choice. Hanes Silk Reflections is the brand i usually choose.  I get plenty of sun, so I don’t need the color to cover my legs. I prefer to wear them as an accent to what I’m wearing.

WHOOOOOOA,

black for formal dresses and sexy lingerie

nude/beige/suntan for daytime dresses and skirts or under baggy shorts

red/white/ lace for garters and lingerie

mpg what the heck. Any color any outfit anytime!!!

Anonymous

Black, but not pantyhose. I don’t own any of those. I like my garters and thigh highs. Much sexier.

Nude for me, but black and white are favorites of mine. I normally do not wear pantyhose as I am a stockings and garter belt girl though.

Hugs,

Emily

Anonymous

Ashley Sweetness

Nice Poll but you didn’t list Pink?
      My fave colour that goes with quite a few of my outfits but i actually voted Black as next best as it is sexy and sensual!!!!

Hugs & Kisses
      Anna xxxxx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I’m also a fan of black. In pantyhose, thigh highs, and stockings with a garter belt. I also wear nude, but love the way back looks, and like others have already said, it covers some imperfections.

💕Lara

I love suntan pantyhose!!!! I think they make my normally white legs look good and a bit healthier!! I also like brown pantyhose. Just a little darker. To be honest any color is good. I love pantyhose and stockings!!!!!!!

Davina
      Lady

Nude are favorite as they make me feel so feminine. Black is my other favorite.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Davina.
      J King
      Lady

I prefer suntan, then nude.  I think it is from memories of high school, then college, then working women wearing suntan pantyhose and how amazing their legs looked.  Other colors don’t look as good to me, although a backseam can also look quite alluring!

I chose black because I find they are the most versatile when pairing them with an outfit, but I own many colours of opaque tights including navy blue, grey, yellow, red, burgundy and pink.

I’ve never worn nude tights as they tend to be too low a denier and I like opaque tights of at least 40 denier.

Pantyhose are my absolute favourite thing and what started my journey. I picked suntan as taupe wasn’t offered. But like most I wear black a lot also in the cooler months.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Love Suntan or Tan pantyhose and how great they make my legs look and feel.

Like others have said, my drawer is mainly nude, black and suntan, nude being my go-to.  But I want to show some love for navy.  It’s underutilized, and some view navy as not a very feminine color.  I love wearing a monochrome look with a navy dress, navy hose and pumps with chunky gold jewelry and a patterned scarf.  Navy can be elegant and looks put together.

Hi Ashley.  I’m a base color girl, nude and black are great.  But what makes this girl’s heart melt is wearing suntan pantyhose.  They’re sexy on my legs and makes me feel so feminine.

Hi girls, In my wardrobe I have nude pantyhose, white, but the shade that I have the most and that is my favorite is black, without a doubt black is my favorite color for pantyhose, it seems to me a very versatile shade that can be combined and look good With all kinds of outfits, from casual and relaxed to more formal and elegant, they definitely add a great touch and give a look to my legs that I just love haha
      Greetings to all girls.

Revel
        Baroness

Agreed. Black pantyhose goes really good with all kinds of outfits, especially red ones. Haha. Thanks for voting and sharing, girlfriend.

Love and hugs,

Rev

Kimmie
      Lady

Since I started shaving my legs, I’ve gone to shades that allow my skin to show through. Previously, I preferred opaque so as not to see the unsightly hair.

Nude (also called natural here in UK) and black dominate my colours but I also have and adore chocolate brown opaques. Difficult to coordinate my outfits to but I love the colour. it’s good enough to eat! (ha ha).

Steffy x.

To see on a woman? White, without question.

To wear myself? Nude, black and everything in between!

Ster Eleo
        Lady

Interesting based on that we try to emulate what we like to see on women.

I try to emulate feminine presentation and mannerisms, but I have my own sense of style. I don’t necessarily believe that the style I find sexy on a woman would look attractive on me. Not trying to be rude, but to explain the disparity. 😁

I voted for suntan as I wear that color most often, but I do like many colors as long as they match my outfit and shoes! 💋

Though I chose black, since I could only choose one, but I also like to wear nude.  Pantyhose feel nice.  I have to say my favorite under garment.

Julie
      Lady

I chose nude. They still enhance your legs but are so see through you might think I am not wearing any hun. Also I have to be in ball gala dress to wear pantyhose not counting cosplays.

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?