Tagged: 

• This topic has 40 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So through the years of crossdressing I have tried and worn all types sizes and color panties. I have been able to narrow my favorite type down to Bikinis. Now the colors get tricky. Im not big on pinks or any type of neon color. I love stain frilly flower print panties, they were my first favorite pair. As I got older they were to noticeable to wear and I didn’t want to get caught so I went to solid colors. Red hot panties and solid black panties have emerged as my favorite colors.

So what are your favorite color panties??

I would have to say that my favorite color panties are red with black lace trim or black with red lace trim…..so sexy and girly.

Anonymous
      Lady

Whilst I have put pink that is not to suggest that pink dominates my seke tion of panties but is a bit ahead of anything else although it is rarely solid ping but a mixture of pink and white using some form of pattern. But I do have several different colours within my limited selection of around 25

Rachel

I love all the pastels. Pink, lavender, rose, lemon, cyan. and white, I have a lot of white.

Surprisingly I love one teal panty. I was never a big fan of teal but somehow these just speak to me.

Anonymous

To me the style matters more than the colour.  I love bikini style satin panties.  I have them in several colours and all are lovely and fit beautifully.  As I had to choose one colour over the others I had to go for a nice feminine pink.

Anonymous

Hi,

I put white because it is a total lack of colour. I can’t say that I have a favourite colour of panties. I am led by bra colour really, whatever colour I need up top, that will be the colour below. I too have a thing about matching underwear. If they are not from a set, they will be the same colour.

Luv

Sian

I love all colors and prints.

Anonymous

Hi its got to be black ,smooth and silky too…I love them and cant wait to put them

On

Hugs to all Rebecca x

I cannot answer this poll. My preferences run to colors and patterns.  I do not like white or pale colors.

MacKenzie Alexandra

It depends on what i am wearing I love all colours

I love many colors so can’t choose just one.  I do love different designs or patterns too depending on my mood.  Great question!

Alice

Kimmie
      Lady

I’m wearing a pair of floral print panties right now.

Even though I love white and that was the color of the first pair I bought myself, my favorite color is black. When I wear black panties I feel classy and sexy at the same time.

Anonymous

My own collection of panties is getting quite large and I have many colors and styles (mostly bikinis and tangas, more string bikinis than anything else) and love them all.

But I have more black ones than any other color, so I guess that’s what I like best! There’s just something about black panties paired up with some black thigh highs that’s just so sexy…

It’s tough only choosing one color.

I definitely like black satin panties the best. Red would be next then pink.

But as was said it depends on what your wearing.

The main thing is I am wearing panties 24/7. Unless I have lingerie on.

Patty

Anonymous

First, any color panties is better than no panties. Even the word gets me excited. I do like and usually wear bright colors but there is nothing more sexy than a pair of black thong panties and black bra.

Anonymous

I can’t choose one color.  I like variety.

Anonymous

I see pink is very popular I suppose that is because it is the usual colour to express our femininity. I like many colours but yes pink is a favourite of mine. I wear knickers ( that is what GGs call them ) all the time and particularly favour Brazilian ones with cute covered buttons on them, so sexy !

My panty drawer is a veritable rainbow of color when you open it up, just don’t have a bright light shining on it or you may go temporarily blind from the back flash.  Pity we could only pick one color, but a current counting has black/grey in the lead by 5 pair.  Pink, beige, white and then all the pastels follow.  I like solid colors as opposed to patterns.  My pink has the broadest selection of fabric, and the most little bows too, but the black has the sexiest lace, IMHO.

I was surprised that I only have 4 pair in red, considering the harlot I once was in the past.  (And that is meant as  no offense to you girls that like red.)

PaulaF

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Ironically but not surprisingly, whatever color panties I happen to be wearing at the time are my favorite color.

I have to agree that whatever I have on at the moment would be my favorite pair.

Anonymous

Pink is just plain SEXY !

Anonymous

Black, then pink.

Anonymous

All this made me think of was the bridge of death scene in Monty Python and the holy grail

but as I’m here I like beige and purples

I have always loved pink panties.  However, it’s the style of the panties that matter the most. But at the end of the day any panties will do. My favorite part of wearing panties is shopping for them and not paying attention to anyone around me so I can find the perfect pair.

My initial reaction to this was all of them, how could I possibly choose… After reading the responses I thought about it a different way.  If you were forced to open your panty drawer and get rid of every pair except for one of the options on the vote list…… what would you save and why. I would save pinks with floral patterns being a close second. To me they are the most feminine and the most desirable.

Hugs

Anonymous

I would keep my satin and lace Brazilian panties as they are generally part of matching sets that I love.

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Definitely pink panties are my favorite.  I have over 200 panties and most are pink . I love wearing my favorite style of pink panties.  I probably have over 100 pairs of pink Victoria secrets panties . I also have 100 pairs of all colors.  I prefer wearing pink thro .</p>

Anonymous

Hi Roberta, with so many panties to choose from how to you pick them on a day to day basis. I don’t have not nearly as many as you and find it very difficult to choose what to wear.

Have to admit, starting to love floral print panties, but I own a lot of black panties (particularly, thongs & G-strings).

Anonymous

Hi Rachel, funny that I am wearing floral panties today so I am on trend lol.

Anonymous

It is funny but I am wearing floral panties right now. I love pink and red but have to say that flowers with some lace are the best. 😂

Hello,           My favorite colour is white, followed by pink then black. I love white silky lace, with pattern designs on them. Bikini/Brazilian style are best. The black knickers are worn with stocking/suspenders & evening style dresses. For normal daywear  I wear white cotton briefs & sometimes pinks ones.   love,  Helenmarie

I too like bikini and the more colorful the better. I do wear dark blue or black to the doctor with white on occasion making an appearance

Anonymous

I don’t have a favorite colour, I thought it was pink but I opened up the dresser drawers and I really don’t have a lot of pink  but I seem to go through periods where I only want to wear one particular style g-string, thong, lace, full-back…..

Jessica

I indicated white as a favorite color of panty for me but I must admit I love pink and pastels and lovely prints and I love lace inserts in my panties. I always wear full cut silky panties in nylon or acetate.

I’d like to choose more than one option for this question, as my favourite colours for panties are orange, pink, red and white.

xoxo

Daisy

Is there really any color panty us ladies would not wear?

Anonymous

Pinks or light blue , floral matching bra and panties, , bra and panties always have to match,

Oh my so many colors I have my basic black thong which I wear everyday I have my neon’s for the days I’m really up. But the one I get the most compliments on is my white lace panties. All in all love them all

Anonymous

Pink was my answer but could have also picked several others. Style-wise it’s either full bottom bikini or full coverage vintage style. Thongs and I do not get along.

— Abbie 🥰

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?