Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

As crossdressers, we’re always concerned with our appearance, and part of that is how feminine our legs look. To that end, most of us prefer to wear some sort of leg covering almost all the time.

Pantyhose, stockings and garter belt, stay-ups, there’s lots of options. For me, most of the time I love to wear my L’eggs Sheer Energy control top sandal foot pantyhose. I just love how they feel, how you can see my painted toenails through  them, and how they provide a constant massaging action on my legs (gee, I sound like the old commercial!). But for special occasions I love wearing a garter belt and stockings, or maybe thigh-hi’s, depending on the dress or skirt that I’m wearing.

So…, what’s your favorite?

Hugs,

Holly

Old fashioned garter belt and stockings or garters off a corset. My favorite stockings would be old-style fully-fashioned nylons, but I could never find them in my size.

Last week I would have said sheer tights over shaved legs, because when I first started dressing I made the elementary mistake of buying a couple of suspender belts (as we call them over here) and all they did was slip over my narrow hips, which defeats the object of keeping stockings up. That’s all changed since I’ve discovered retro fifties underwear (a shout out to Swanky Pins and What Katie Did) as I’ve found a girdle or corset with belts holds everything up (and in). I now need to stock up on stockings as I think I’ll be getting through a few…

Amy x

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Amy Catrelle. Reason: Spelling

Love my pantyhose, always have since the first time I ever put a pair on! I wear them every day and the feeling they give while covering your entire leg and then up to the waist is so dreamy!

Hugs girls,

Lauren M

Anonymous

I voted for pantyhose (tights in the UK) and my absolute favourite tights are opaques. Too hot to wear them here at the moment though.

My fave used to be pantyhose, but for a long time I’ve preferred thigh-highs.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Pantyhose is my favorite, fit a couple reasons. First, I can’t always keep my legs hair free, upsets the wife, so they hide some of it. They also hold “things” together below the waist. My heels go on easy snd are easier to walk in. And lastly, they just look great!!!!

Aurora Borealis here. My favorite leg covering are black tights. Also fishnet tights. Love them! Aurora B.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Right now I prefer leggings. When wearing a dress during the warmer months I prefer right now not to cover my legs and wear sandals or wedges to show my painted toe nails.

. Cassie

I absolutely love pantyhose, and wear them everyday.  My daily hose are mostly Berkshire or Hanes Silk Refections.  I will wear a garter belt or girdle with garters with Wolford stockings for special occasions.

Pantyhose are a must for me. Then I do keep my legs smooth all the time these days. No one really says much about them. Besides I am just being me.

I’m with you Holly, Sheer Energy Control Top black pantyhose.  My go-to standard.

Marg

Anonymous

Hi Marg. Yes! L’eggs Sheer Energy control top sandalfoot (so my pretty painted toenails can be seen), typically in taupe or suntan for this girl!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

For me, it’s pretty much always sheer to waist pantyhose, but occasionally I do get a strong desire to wear stockings and a garter belt.

Sliding those silky beauties on and hooking up the garters is such an incredible thrill. Then slipping on heels is such an incredible look and feeling.

Anonymous
      Lady

Pantyhose seems to be the most common and they look and feel nice but I think the most classic sexy leg covering is a sexy garter belt and nice nylons. I guess I’m just old fashioned.

Pantyhose and nylons have been going out of fashion for a while but the other night on the James Gordon show he had a beautiful female guest (sorry don’t remember who she was) who was wearing sheer black pantyhose and it was the first time I’ve seen a celebrity wearing pantyhose in a long time. I’m hoping maybe they will be coming back in style…. really hope so!

Exactly the way I feel Holly. I might add I also love the way fishnets and designer hose feel and look

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Holly, for me it is definitely thigh high stockings, stockings with garter belt and panty hose, in that order. I think the only time I wear panty hose is if I’m wearing a really short skirt or dress or if they’re a maxi with a really high slit. Thanks for posting.

Love,

Trish

I really could not select one response.  My prefered leg covering is really dependent on the my outfit, the season, and the occasion.  In winter, I love wearing tights with my skirts and dreses.  With slacks, I prefer knee highs, regardless of the season.  And with more casual wear in throughout the cooler and cold months, my goto is leggings.  However, throughout the summer months, I prefer my legs to be uncovered

MacKenzie Alexandra

I can’t really answer because what I wear depends on too many factors.  In the wintertime, I’ll wear tights.  I’ll sometimes keep them on as socks when in male mode.

If it is too warm for tights, I’ll usually wear control top pantyhose.  They help keep me flat over a pair of panties.  It keeps my legs warm and I don’t have a need for socks, even if going out for a walk with sneakers.

As the summer approaches, I’m more likely to just be wearing low rise barely visible socks, and keep my legs bare.  When in Rome ….

If I’m going somewhere fancy, I might wear thigh highs instead of pantyhose.  And if I’m feeling extra special, I’ll wear gartered stockings.

Barb Wire
      Lady

I voted Thigh-Hi’s, only because I’m TOTALLY into them now! LOL!!

Girls, spend the extra coin for Wolford THs. The largest size they have is L (no XL), but the Large fits my 220 lbs, 5′ 10″ body spectacularly well and they feel oh so amazing! In fact, the rubber grips feel l just like the nylon parts!

And, sometimes I do like the TH/PH combination too. Very sexy!

Barb 😉

Since the question was favorite leg covering, I answered a garter belt and stockings. Garter belts have always been my favorite thing to wear and is the one article of clothing that makes me feel most feminine. That being said, I wear thigh highs on a more regular basis (normally under my drab clothing) as I can get them on pretty quickly in the morning when I am in a rush to get out the door.

Hugs,

Emily

Jenny Liu
      Lady

I voted for “Others” because for me, it’s always a layer of pantyhose followed by garter belts and stockings.

Personally, I don’t shave my legs, so to cover that up, I put on my pantyhose to act as my “skin”.  Then, I will put on garter belts and stockings.  Notice garter belts because I always have two (or sometimes three) garter belts to get into my slutty mode.

That’s just me.

Jenny

I’m guilty of all of the above….it all depends on what I’m day dreaming about at work….when my heart skips a beat thats the where I’ll start…..pantyhose some nights…..stay-up’s tomorrow and maybe body suits in a couple nights from now, and of course my weekend favorite of multiple layers of different hosiery….I love them all….

Hi Holly,

I voted Other because my favorite covering is nothing but my smooth hairless legs.
      If that doesn’t fit the occasion then knee-highs.
      Anything but pantyhose. They’re just too much work.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

Maybe the choice should be top 3 cooler weather it’s tights or pantyhose, and love leggings with knee-hi’s. It just depends what I’m feeling in the morning when I get up..

Garter Belt and Stockings for me.  I go for the multi strap belts 10 to 14 straps make me feel extra feminine. That hint of revelation with the stocking top gives the outfit an edge.

My all time favorite is pantyhose. I have a few styles or kind but most favorite is sheer to the waist. I have a few different shades and some black as well. Nothing like a laidies legs in pantyhose I find it sexy.

Hanes Silk Reflections give the choice, but any pantyhose I can get my hands on will do.

Karen Spudet
      Baroness

I voted other because it depends on the occasion, the time of year, and what I choose dress like.

I voted other, #1 because i like most of the options, also as one of the other girls had said, it depends on the occasion. All of it is sexy and yummy, anything to feel more girly and feminine.

Revel
      Baroness

Leggings got my vote. I love fleeced leggings during the cold winter, too.

Revel

I voted other because my legs look nice and tight and tan just the way they are this time of year.  Have a nice summer lady’s winter was to long in Maine.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I DO on occasion wear leggings if that’s the outfit I am choosing to wear.

But, in general, if I’m in a skirt or shorts, I do NOT like to wear hose or anything like that.

I prefer my legs bare as much as possible.

Frankly, I hate the feel of pantyhose or stockings. They are hot and I find they take away from the look of my natural look.

Have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous

I like to wear pantyhose.  They cover up bumps and veins on my legs.  I also like stockings.  If you get the right kind, they stay up nicely withou garters.

Kerri

Normally I would say stockings or holdups, but the other day me and my partner went on a picnic and I went bare legged under a long elegant skirt. It was a hot day and it felt really nice. Then we went into a supermarket. The cool air in the freezer section felt fantastic going up my skirt. Bare legged more in summer for me.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hey, Homie!

I buy them online for the most part: https://partner-toronto.wolfordshop.ca/.    If I can’t find what I want online, I will phone the Yorkdale shop in Toronto and the excellent ladies will find what I need. I’m a bit of a “frequent flyer” and they are totally cool with transfeminine me. Cash is Queen, I suppose.

I also get them from The Bay from time-to-time, but stock is usually limited.

Both stores deliver fast, but the Yorkdale is awesome!

Enjoy!

Barb

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?