Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Ladies!

We all know how wonderful it is to be a woman, especially when it comes to shoes and high heels. There’s just so many different styles and fashions for women (that we never go to experience as men) that it’s fun going shoe shopping. From kitten heels to pumps to stilettos to CFM pumps, the styles and heights are endless! Plus, it’s always so much fun to go shopping for heels and try them on!

So of course, that got me to wondering…

What is your favorite height for your high heels?

For me, I typically like to wear 3-4″ high heels, but I also have some with higher heels and some with lower heels depending on what I’m doing and wearing. I’ve gotten very comfortable walking in high heels (better than many women I know),

How about you? What is your favorite height of heel for your high heels?

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous
      Lady

I chose “high heel – 3 1/4 – 4 inches” because of my love of heels. I have a pair of 4in pumps and can walk very well in them but for my height of 6ft, in public, I wear 2in kitten heels or flats. I would like a pair of Birdies flats but they don’t offer my size.

I used to be able to wear any heel height, including 6 inch CFM stiletto’s, but that was when I was much younger. I also injured my right ankle a number of years ago and that has only made things worse when it comes to wearing anything higher than 2 inches. Depending on the style, some 3 inch heels will be ok.

Hugs,

Lauren M

Anonymous

I like my 4” heels the best. I can walk perfect and feel more confident then in 6” pumps.

I responded 1”-2”.  Although I’ve tried, worn and bought high heels (3”-4”) I’ve kind of grown out it. I’m 6’-1” and I am very self aware of my height…. especially dressed. This is not to say I don’t wear them but it feels more natural and appropriate to wear lower heels to match my frame and style of clothes. Also, wearing taller heels I have a greater distance to fall.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I have some foot problems so any heel over 1 1/2″ is too uncomfortable to wear.

Being 6’2” flats to 2” is my limit. Once I go above that mark I need to duck from hitting door jams. Being tall doesn’t help a lady!

Lisa

Natalie Dane
        Duchess

Lisa,

I know your pain. Due to my height (6’4”) I generally stick to flats.  The only pair of heels I own are 3” which I love, but I’ve measured myself at 6’8” with them on.  Ducking while walking through doorways becomes a necessity.

-Natalie.

Hi Holly

I selected medium as that I feel is a perfect compromise as I start to venture out more.  When I go out I wear mainly kitten heel boots or pumps but when I’m just around the house I love to go higher and very confident up to 5” heels though at 6’ I do need to be carful of the doorways.

What saddens me is that for us girls that have larger feet (I’m a UK 11) there are hardly any shops that have our size’s so we can rarely, if ever experience the wonders of going into a shop and physically trying them on.  Of course this means that all our shoe shopping is done on line meaning it’s a lottery getting the correct size and fit and we have a very limited choice in styles and colours.

even though I’m 6’ tall have broad shoulders and a larger frame the one thing I wish I could change is the size of my feet lol.
      love Stephanie ❤️

Davina
      Lady

I prefer one inch. I have big feet so it is hard to find heels. My balance is not the greatest either.
      The first time I slipped into a dress, my life changed. The only thing better was when I wore a dress, with nylons and put on and walked  in my first heels. OMG what an amazing feeling!

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Holly, another treasure. At one point, a couple years back, all my heels were 5″. 2 Black, Leather & Suede, red and gray pairs. I love them all.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Most of my heels are 4 in. I find them to be very comfortable and natural. in my teens, I often wore 5 in and sometimes 6. Now for looks and comfort, I find my 4 in to be just right.

I walk a lot in heels and prefer a three inch which gives me the divine feeling of being in high heels without having to worry about controlled walking in the high styles. For longer walks around malls and street fairs I adore kitten heels or wedgies

Anonymous

Holly,

I chose medium, although my heels are either 3” or 3 1/4”. Shorter than 3” doesn’t give my calves the definition that I like and more than 3 1/4” has me walking tipped too far forward to stay upright safely. I’ve learned to handle 3” so that’s where I’ll stay.

Renea ❤️

Hi holly,

The wonderful choices of beautiful sexy shoes have got to be among the the best perks of womanhood. I feel my best in 3-4 inch heels. They make me feel so sexy and feminine. A pair of 3 inch sandals from Clarks are the most comfortable shoes I own and I wear them daily.

You can’t buy happiness but you can buy shoes and that’s kind of the same thing:)

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

“You can’t buy happiness but you can buy shoes and that’s kind of the same thing:)”

Michelle, I love that saying!

Hugs,

Holly

I am a stinken size 13!

Why couldn’t have been an 11. Holly, I would love a pair of black patent pumps with a 2 inch heel. I could walk easily and still feel…

You get the picture ladies.

There is a place in London called Soley Original quoted me $450. for custom made shoes.

Maybe not. Well, never say never, right girls?

Hugs and kisses,

Diane

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

While I do have heels under 4″ it’s only because it’s hard to find good winter boots that are higher and doesn’t cost a month salary.

Most shoes I have are 12cm or higher and I wear it daily, right now I’m wearing some 13cm heels and I don’t even think about it as being high.
      I have heels all the way to 18cm and while I can move around in them it’s not that elegant, need more practice there.
      I prefer non-platform shoes but again it’s a question of what I can get in my size and to an acceptable price.

/kt

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Most of my favorite heels are 3 inch high. I find this height give me the look I like, it is easy to walk, and the comfort level is fine. Of course, having over 40 pairs of shoes means I have others that are a little higher and lots of flats. But it does give me options, something a woman needs!!!

My favorite is 3 in too. I have 4 and 5 in heels that do look sexy. I have wedges that are 3 in. The 3 in are comfortable and easy to walk in. Block heels are my favorite. I like the sound they make when walking.

Anonymous
      Lady

Even though I can walk in heels 4 inches or higher I find 3 inch and lower are more comfortable for me. I also like block heels, when you get older stability is important. Plus being 6 foot tall really high heels make me stick out so much more. But very high heels do make the calves look wonderful!

My heels are divided between 2 and 3 1/2  inches  with most coming in at 3 1/4 inches.  I always wear the higher heels for grand events and the shorter heels for general kicking around or times when I’ll be on them all day like a convention.  I also try to wear heels part time each day to keep my legs in ready shape and to prevent cramps.   Marg

DianaCD22
      Duchess

All of the shoes I buy are stilettos with a heel between 10-12cm. This ranges from 3.9 to 4.7 inches.
      I recently had a pair with a 5” heel and I discovered that 4.7 is pretty much my limit. That 0.3 inch was enough to prevent my ankle joint from being able to walk in them. I could stand, but don’t ask me to go anywhere, lol.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

IN order to avoid hurting of killing myself, I chose the medium height. While higher heels make fashion sense with some of my dresses, I have a fear of falling as a result of prior accidents (not CD related) and subsequent surgeries to fix the damage. Assuming the circumstances are appropriate, I will wear flats to the event and then change to heels.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Holly, Scarlett here!

About 4 inches is what I appear in most of my photos taken during my Scarlett photo shoots all alone here at our dream home. However, I do have those killer 5 and 6 inch heels as well. I usually only bring them out and put them on while I’ll be sitting in a chair in our study or the dining room or the breakfast nook!

Every girl on here knows how painful those really high heels can be and if worn on a regular basis can sadly cause some long term damage to your feel. So I’m recommending 4 inch heels or lower and find a manufacturer that makes heels with a fairl wide toe box which can even be found in the sexy ankle strapped closed toe pointy heels I wear on a regular basis!

With sincere instruction and love, Scarlett!

Hi Holly- I have to admit I love stiletto heels but can no longer wear them. I now prefer a cute kitten heel when dressed formally or just around town. The result of anything higher is just too painful. Heels do make the outfit and the woman!!!!!!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I love sexy high heels.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

The higher, the better.  The shortest heels I own are 4″.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I love stiletto  heels! So far the lowest I own are 4-1/2 inch. As a closeted CD I’m not trying to blend, so high is fine for me. I’m also short enough to no have to worry about ducking through the door ways.
      If I ever do get out, I’m sure to go for something more practical.

💕Lara

I am too tall for high heels. I’d rather blend in than stand out.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?