Viewing 62 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I still wear pantyhose every day. Non Control Top in NUDE, but starting to get into ones with designs on them.. I just love them. When much younger they served a sexual purpose mostly but now I just like having them on. It just feels normal and natural. But I do wear panties under mine because, well, the male anatomy rubs the legs when walking with JUST pantyhose on. And I don’t like chaffing.

I like thigh high stockings also: either sheer or fishnet, but also ones with designs in them.

Just wondering what the rest of you gurls like and are wearing these days?

Anonymous

Stockings with a suspender belt as we Brits call them!

thigh highs with no garter are my weapon of choice.  with garter is a close second.

I always plan to branch out and try different colors, yet somehow always end up buying black or fishnet.  haha.

I love white too (I have the bridal fantasy, what can I say). ohhhh to be a bride one day!  🙂

K Swim
      Lady

Leggings are the closest to swimsuit material in this poll, hence my vote.

I wear tights in the colder seasons or stockings.  Once in a while I choose leggings, especially if I’m out walking.

Alice

Anonymous

Leggings  , thigh highs without garter belt 🥂 Tiff

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Up until this year of 2020, I would have say opague lace top stockings and a lacy six strap suspender belt, black or white from a brand such as “Kiss Me Deadly” or “What Caty Did”. Reason?. I have very hairy male legs

By the middle of this year it will be merely a pair of sheer stockings wither nude or black, depending on what else I’m wearing.

IE The hair is coming off … for good..Same with my arms, already shaved from the neck down to my “nether regions”.

Hairless is my last CD mountain I want to climb… Just about done everything else I’ve wanted to do in my “Caty LIfe”.

Could never get panty hose to stay up, must be my “advancing age male figure”. Tho with one arthritic knee and the other very suspect with the same ailment, 80 denier tights are looking good for the winter…

Happy dressing

Caty.

Anonymous

Currently, my answer is leggings, and I wear them day and night – either beneath my women’s jeans or my nightgown. In warmer weather, it was knee-high trouser socks, except when fashion dictated no socks at all.

Pantyhose everyday except when it’s really cold, then it’s tights. In the summer it’s mostly thigh highs or stockings.

Anonymous

Hi  Nikki,

Excuse me asking but what’s the difference between tights and pantyhose? Here in the UK they mean the same thing. Mind you, our stockings are held up by suspender belts but with you, they’re held up by garter belts. Stockings that don’t require a belt but have elasticated tops we call “hold ups” (not to be confused with what outlaws did to Wells Fargo stage coaches). So what are your thigh highs? Gilly (a very confused Brit).

Anonymous

Gillian,

Pantyhose are usually a nylon material with a blend of spandex or whatever they use to give it that form fitting hold. Most you can see through to some degree.

Tights are usually a more cotton blend and you cannot see though them. They keep you warmer especially in cold weather.

Thigh Highs have 2 different styles: either you need something to hold them up OR they have a small strip of rubber that helps hold them up so that you don’t need something to hold them up with.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous

Jennifer,

Thank you for that, it clarifies something that has been puzzling me for most of 2020! Isn’t lingerie a complicated subject?

Gilly

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That’s easy. Shiny tan sheer to waist pantyhose.

I wear panties everyday. I don’t wear hosiery often but when I do I wear thigh highs. I’m under dressed today with vanity fair string bikini panties black with white polka dots and target brand black thigh highs (my favorite, very durable and sexy) that have rose designs.

Anonymous

Although the feeling of silky straps sliding sweetly over my unclad glutes…….

Sheer thigh-highs with a loose thong pantie under a fill flowing skirt with a lacy silky slip….

Gotta go!

Anonymous

corset with garters ultra sheer nylons and full cut satin panties painted tone nails with strappy high heel sandles

Anonymous

Harietta, what are glutes? Gilly (a dizzy & confused Brit!).

Glutes generally refers to the muscles of the rear end, or gluteus (minimus, medea, or maximus).

Bridgette

Anonymous

Bridgette, I thought Gluteus Maximus was a Roman Centurion!

Anonymous

it’s tights for me as a rule, usually black but I do have a few pairs of chocolate brown and honey, I tend to go for a 15/20 denier unless it’s a bit chilly ,then I get at least a 40 denier pair on , I have got stockings (suspender type) but they are not my usual ,and certainly not at this time of year

Jennifer,

Pantyhose, pantyhose, pantyhose.  Fell in love with them at 5 and still love them.  I try to find the softest silkiest ones and definitely sheer to waist and non control top.  Currently I like Warner Blissful Benefits.  Black is my favorite color but is not always the best for the outfit.  I do not feel dressed without them.

Love

Melissa

I love panty hose with knit knee high stockings and booties when I wear my sweater dresses. ssoooooo hot!

Suntan pantyhose are my security blanket.  Probably sounds silly but they make me feel safe.  I used to try my mom’s pantyhose on when I was young, and I was hooked for life.

The difference is tights are thicker and opaque. Thighs and hold ups are the same thing😀

Pantyhose YES

Tights YES

leggings YES

stockings YES( if I can find ones for my big thighs)

all with or without panties. Any colors will do, as for tights with patterns, again hard to find in my size.

Sammy Z
      Lady

I just love my Leggings. The tight fit the smooth finish, I just love them. The best is after a fresh shave and my legs are nice an soft, then putting my leggings on and feeling a breeze blow on my legs. I just love them. 😉

Anonymous

I myself have loved Penny or since I put on my first pair of my mother’s at 5 years old I love a pair of sheer suntan pantyhose and when I’m out at night and it shines off the street lights drives me crazy girls your CVA friend always jazz / Jasmine Jeffries kiss kiss 💋💋

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Really have come to love leggings.  I find them very comfortable and go great with lots of outfits.

Michelle

I have loved tights/pantyhose all my life.Wore my first pair when I was twelve.I like a variety of styles and colours.Sheer controltop,non control top.My favourite colours are natural ,nude illusion.Also adore 40 and 60 denier black opaque tights and sheer.I feel very sad that a lot of women in the UK choose to go bare lagged.Although black tights are still popular.

I am also quite fond of knee highs and ankle highs.They are sexy and flattering when I put them on without any other clothes but look great when worn underneath ladies pants/ trousers.A lot of women especially professional office women used to wear them in the UK but sadly no longer.My wife and I buy a lot of knee highs and ankle highs.We are mostly skirts and dresses girls but find the knee highs hugely practical underneath our slacks.

Thigh highs or thigh highs (nylons) with a garter belt.  I too am just an old fashioned girl.

Anonymous

Yes Reoberta, that seems to be the fashion today, i.e. bare legs and NO Hose 🙁 The fashion police don’t like it so it is out. They do the same in the art world, i.e. oils are out today, acrylics are in, then that is out now it is watercolor, etc. and the cycle continues. Fashion works the same. But ask yourself who makes the decisions and why…

Jennifer

Anonymous

I went to Walmart to buy some pantyhose (leggs) and they didn’t have any. I guess Walmart is phasing out pantyhose 😲 at least the ones near me are not carrying them in the stores.

I must have went to four Walmarts in my travels running errands and none had pantyhose, had tights. So I guess Walmart is phasing out pantyhose.

I did find one Walmart that did have some they were phasing out. So I stocked up and got them half off. SCORE! I have seen pantyhose at other stores, so maybe it’s just Walmart.

Yes, it seems that’s the new style, fashion to go bare legged. I couldn’t go bare legged either pantyhose or tights, even knee high with or without suspenders depending on my mood.

I also like layered nylons, I think nothing is more sexy than layered nylons and Peavy pantyhose.

Amanda 😀

I like bare legs so I keep mine silky smooth I only wear pantyhose or tights when its cold outside I find them to be very ichy plus men love rubbing my soft smooth legs.

Hi Carly, I’m with you…silky bare legs. Mine are always super shaved everyday. The touch of a skirt hem on my smooth thighs is such a divine feeling! And agree it is very exciting when a man touches my legs! OMG

The summer requires thigh highs for this gurl but come winter it is leggings.

Hi girls

I wear pantyhose , tights , stockings with suspender belts and stockings with open girdles ,love them all, with the first two types feel more secure ie gives me a lovely smooth front and helps with the tucking ,with the suspender belt I am sexy lady and with the girdle takes me back to my youth when I used to ‘borrow ‘ mums  and that where and when the cd started ,so must continue with them for old time sake .

Michelle xx

Anonymous

My favorite is black garter belt with black stockings. I have been known to wear them to work under my jeans.

I picked tights, primarily black as it hides my hairy legs.

On the other hand, due to a recent surgery below the waist, I wore an old pair of control top pantyhose I had laying around (it has a run in it, so it doesn’t matter if I ruin it more).  It actually felt really nice and light vs the tights.

Not a fan of the control top as it really squeezes in the gut area; so I headed to walmart and bought a box of 4 non control top pantyhose, black.  It felt like heaven for the legs.

Anonymous

I love opaque pantyhose (tights in the UK) and lace-top thigh highs (hold ups in the UK). My absolute favourites are navy 100 denier opaques.

Kelly
      Lady

it’s sheer to waist pantyhose, medium support for this girl. I usually get nude, off black, or taupe. I wear them nearly everyday, and have for the last 15 years. I am starting to explore the thigh highs though due to convenience.

Hugs,

Kelly

I could favorite every box!  Choosing only one, though, I’d go with thigh high nude hose and a garter.

Anonymous

Under my boy clothes I wear pantyhose because it is easier. However I love a pair of stocking so wear those most of the time enfemme.

Holly

I’ve got great legs… why hide them unless in a pair of Dior stocking! Laugh… Polly

Anonymous

I am a stocking garter belt strap girl. Different colours and opacity.

Tights in the fall winter months.

Starting to collect a few pantyhose with prints.

My favorite is bare leg in the summer.

Jessica

I love my garters and thigh high’s, both coloured and nude. There is just something so sensual about them?
      Regi

Opaque tights for me. I love how they feel like wrapping my lower body in a soft “hug.” Slipping into a cute knee length dress and tights feels so relaxing and heavenly.

Also they help with tired and sore legs and improve my circulation.

Pantyhose all the time for me! Yes stocking have there place but I do wear pantyhose way more often.  I do love my pantyhose a lot!!!

Overall, I’d say leggings, I’ve had one pair or another on for days now. I’m getting a decent collection of them. On cold days I’ll wear them under my jeans in drab. With shirts or a dress it’ll be some kind of house or tights depending on mood, temperature, colors, etc.

Bridgette vS

I wear tights (what you call pantyhose the other side of the pond) occassionally under drab when its cold but they have to be STW so my panties show as much as possible. I know no one’s going to see them, at least not until I get home, but I know what I’m wearing underneath and that’s important to me.

Anywhere I’m wearing a skirt, it’s always stockings. Sometimes hold-ups but usually normal stockings with a corset, OBG or suspender belt (garter belt) to keep them up.

I’m thinking of getting some leggings for excercising in public. At the moment I have drab tracksuit bottoms but I like the thought of leggings.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Andrea.

Yes get some leggings. Comparable to tights, they are like second skin and come in many different colors and designs from muted to bold. I wear them at home all the time and sometimes under drab.

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Get the leggings they are amazing! Women’s leggings are much better than men’s also.

💕Lara

I have to say pantyhose are my fave.  The nylons allowing the cool air hit my lets, yet their feelings over my legs, and helping shape my legs.  I also like how they keep the stiffness of denim, when wearing them under jeans.

Anonymous

My first choice is to wear thigh high stockings with a garter belt.  (When it comes to making me feel feminine, stockings and a garter belt are second only to a bra.)  My second choice is pantyhose.  I will also go with bare legs with the right outfit.  My preferred colors for the stockings and pantyhose are nude and black, depending on the color of my dress or skirt.

Black stockings and suspenders, are my favourite, so feminine and sexy, especially when you show the straps and tops off … x

Stockings and a garter belt that match my bra and panties are my favorite. I will also wear lace top thigh highs as well.

Hugs,

Emily

Hi Jennifer,

I’m a Knee high kinda gal. Easy and practical although with Summer Shorts Season starting i’ll be bare down there. I keep my legs waxed and pretty all year long.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

Ever since I put on my cousins tights around age 6 or 7 I have loved that feeling, in my younger days I would wear STW pantyhose with a leotard or bodysuit and just loved that!! And now having tried them all, I couldn’t choose just one, most times pantyhose or tights with a dress or skirt or tunic, knee highs always with leggings, most of the time I prefer some color taupe beige, I have a hot pink micro fiber tights they feel great and always on my fresh shaved legs..

Hi girls, my favorites are undoubtedly pantyhose, whether plain or fishnet, I just love them, I can’t see myself dressing without them, my favorite colors are black and white, although I also have some in nude, I like the fishnet ones better in black , what varies is the opening of the net, although recently I bought some with a heart design throughout the pantyhose, I also like thigh-high stockings, recently I also bought black ones with three horizontal white stripes right where they end on the thigh and I have loved how they look on me and make my legs shine in combination with a pleated skirt,
      greetings to all

I wear control top pantyhose every day.  I like the support of the control panel, and it works together with my girdle.  Pantyhose have always been my favorite, as that’s what my mother and sister wore, and the television commercials for them really hooked me.
      I wear mainly nude, suntan and black, but I have some in grey, navy blue, and stone.  Most are plain, but I have a black pair with small polka dots, and some in black and nude with backseams.  I really like the backseams, as they complement my style, and I plan to get more like them.

I usually wear opaque tights (pantyhose in the US?), usually black but I have them in a multitude of other colours so I will often match them with the skirt or top I’m wearing at the time. I sometimes wear stockings with a suspender belt or basque and I wear leggings with a leotard if I’m doing my exercises en femme.

Karen x

During my first full year of buying women’s clothes for myself in 2016, my favorite hosiery was Leg Avenue nylon sheer thigh highs with lace tops which I wore with garter belts. I have them in white, black, nude, and red with back seams. I was closeted at this time and only wore them at home.

By the time I joined my local CD/TG support group in late 2018, my go-to favorite hosiery was Leg Avenue sheer suspender hose; they are pantyhose without the pelvic panel/gusset. Black is the only color I’ve found in stores and I now have 3 different style numbers.

I had tried on a pair of pantyhose in my youth and wasn’t a fan of them. However, in late 2020 I got bit by the tights/pantyhose bug after buying 2 pairs of No Nonsense Great Shapes Cooling Shaper Panty/Shaping Sheer Tights strong hold in “lightest” color. I got these at Wal-Mart. After that I noticed WM had a clearance on their Secret Treasures tights, 1 to 2 dollars a pair. I hit 4 WMs in my area and bought every size 4 they had: 9 in Mocha, 6 in Cocoa, and 7 in Mystic Rose with a raise-stitched rose design on the right leg; all of these were 20 denier. I also found a pair of black “sparkle” shimmer nylon tights at WM. I bought 2 pairs of A New Day Control Top Opaque Tights 50 denier in Navy at Target and 2 pairs of Massini Control Top Opaque Tights in Gray at Meijer. Obviously, I am a much bigger fan of nylon pantyhose/tights now a days.

Jenny Liu
      Lady

I chose Pantyhose and Thigh High (with garter).  Every time I dress up, hosiery is definitely something that I HAVE to wear.  In fact, I wear multi layers of pantyhose before I put on two thigh highs and two (or more) garter belts.  Makes me feel so GOOD and horny.

You should know by now that I am a “hosiery” control freak.

Jenny

If my legs are shaved I prefer the freedom of bare legs.. now if my legs are not shaved .. opaque black stockings or pantyhose all the way .. I’ve never owned a garter belt before

I love leggings, tights and pantyhose….another favorite is stretchy skinny jeans!❤️

Eve Jones
      Lady

If I answered this last week, the answer would have been leggings, but I just discovered LIVI’s soft flare pants (they arrived in the mail Saturday) and they may well be my new go to in most circumstances….

Zoe
      Lady

I love knee high socks. Especially with skirts.

some nights I cant wait to slide in to a pair of 100% nylon pantyhose and just let them lick my legs all over when I walk around the apt…..or other nights, I need the security of nylon spandex blends to hug my toes and calves, and then there’s those cold nights when 70 denier tights save the night, like a nice glass of red wine…stockings when I’m feeling a bit ….naughty and demure, when I sneak down the hall to throw out the garbage late at night….I love to wear my white spandex leggings over my hosed legs, what rush to tip toe all the way to the chute and the feeling of the tiled floor under my nylon feet….love, so yes I love pantyhose of many blends…..

Viewing 62 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?