New Forums
  • Author

A. An Elaborate Evening Dress

B. A Mid Length Dress

C. A Mini Skirt

D. A Pantsuit

E. Jeans And A Nice Blouse

F. Short Shorts And A Crop Top

I truly love how I look in an elegant dress to go out on the town in. As much as I love that because I can get in touch with all the feminity that is running through me. But to put on a pantsuit or jumper is something that is beyond words. The best just to go out quickly and maybe turn a few heads is to have a sexy pair of shorts and a comfortable blouse or t shirt.

Anonymous

Among the choices given, I definitely prefer jeans and a nice top – which has been my usual attire until recently.

But what I really prefer to wear is my denim skirt with that top.

Nice. Thank you for replying

Anonymous

B , sits well for me 💐💐

Good I bet any of them would look good on you

Hi lauren

I get very little chance to dress en femme ,when I do it is in a mid length dress or a skirt with a nice blouse ,I am lucky the rest of the time I can underdress  in some lovely underwear which makes me feel so good and I know what I have on ,its my secret .  Michelle xx

If even the little things can make you feel good then that’s great. Thank you Michelle

Anonymous

I voted mid length dress which I do love wearing. I also love wearing denim skirts probably the most. Any top goes well with denim so it is my go to when out shopping or just running around.

Carla

I really love wearing jeans with a nice blouse. Feels really great.

Anonymous

I voted jeans and a nice blouse. I am a simple and quiet girl.

Kay

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I responded a mid length dress.  Wearing a dress makes me feel so much more feminine.

Sandy

I’ve kind of gone through stages depending on my time available for dressing, my shape and weight, where I’m going, and just how I feel.  Like most of you, I enjoy all things feminine, but particularly high heels 👠 and shaping garments under whatever.  Since I do not now have much opportunity to dress fully, I usually do something androgynous when I can get out.  Skinny jeans have been a God-sent because they let me show some shape without having to shave my legs.  Around the house, I often wear stiletto pumps or sandals.  Out and about, I have numerous variations of heeled booties and sandals that draw some attention, but not overwhelming distraction.  I guess it’s good to know that my outfits are noticed as unusual, daring, or even provocative, rather than be seen as another old man.  Some of what I put-on must be working, because I get reinforcing comments, mostly from young women, about my look!  The last time I went to my new-favorite bookstore, the thrift store, I was checking out with my VA discount. I was wearing skinny white jeans, a v-neck silky sleeveless blouse and tan sandals with 3 inch tapered heels.  I had a body shaper and breast forms underneath.  The young woman at the register recognized me (I buy lots of books) and said, “I like your outfit!”  There’s more to her comment than some might realize.  She knows I’m a man, she must believe that my clothing choices work, and she would not use outfit if she did not believe I made deliberate choices to wear a feminine ensemble.

FAM

I chose the mid-length dress.

I love dresses and skirts in midi and maxi length.  I’m tall, so shorter ones are even shorter on me.

I like an outfit with pants for errands and casual outings, good for mall shopping too.

I have a couple pairs of short shorts but have not worn them in public yet.

Thanks for the fun poll, Lauren!

Your welcome Michelle. I’m thrilled that I could pose a question that you could answer so freely. I wish you good fortune in your crosss dressing and that you always be happy and feel great about who you are

Anonymous

I’m a jeans and blouse/ sweater girl, love it with a nice pair of boots. They show off my best assets, my legs and my bum really nice. Although I do like a skirt and heels though.

I’m not exactly sure on how to answer.  First off, I rarely wear dresses.  I have many more skirts and tops than dresses.  My skirts range from skater miniskirts, to fingertip length, to about knee length, to mid calf.  My dresses are usually mid calf.

In the warmer months, I am more likely to wear a shorter skirt and tank top to keep myself cooler.  I have been taking walks through my neighborhood dressed, and the short skirts keep me a bit cooler (although I often arrive home with a sweaty top).  I do have some fancy skirts and tops for evening/party wear, as well as a few dresses in that category too.  These I will wear to parties or support group meetings, unless they have a theme that requires other clothing.

So in the summer, I’m more likely to be in the miniskirt.  During much of the rest of the year, I might be in skirts of various lengths, and on special occasions I will wear something a bit more fancy, be it a dress or a skirt and top.

Hi Lauren,

Welcome!

I enjoy different outfits depending on what I’m up to.  It’s fun to dress up.  But Wearing jeans and a nice top is fun too.  Going for a walk or to stretch needs a sports bra and leggings.

I think you get the idea.

Alice

Thanks Alice. With the being my first shot at a poll I just didn’t consider every conceivable outfit we women could wear.

If I truly had a choice on what to wear, I would be wearing dress on a daily basis, unless of course the occasion called for something else, like yard work.

-Gloria

I know what you mean. I’m a bit more of a jean and blouse type of girl. When the occasion calls for it I just love to put on a great dress.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mid lengths,  as for my age its perfect.  A-lines my favorite but any style I’m in heaven. My legs well my best asset , love showing them with some classy heels.  Never feel better about myself… pretty skirt and blouse and a sexy kinda short black dress you know girls one every girl should have 🤭..    🌷

My absolute favourite (not listed) is a skirt suit – like a form fitting pencil skirtjust above the knee, and a long sleeved button collared shirt paired with a blazer .  I just love how professional and business like it looks, yet exudes elegance and sophistication.

Anna Beth
      Lady

I’m more for the maxi dresses. I love the way it fits on me.

To wear elaborate dresses makes me feel more feminine. The feel of the lingerie hugging me and the satin fabric gliding my skin feel so unreal and its a head turner too.

Anonymous

Hi Lauren

My favourite outfit is my black leather mini and my leopard print crop too with black pantyhose winmith my favourite black tigh high boots finished of with some silver jewelry and my pink hair of course

Kelly Ann💋

Thanks Kelly Ann

I bet you look to hot in your black leather mini and accessories.

Thank you getting back and letting me know how you feel

Lauren 💋

Thanks Wendy

I know there’s so much more I could have listed but it’s just kinda a general thing to get an idea of what you ladies like.

J hope to hear more from you in the future

Thanks again

Lauren 💋

Hi Michelle

I am average height so I can wear just about any dress. It’s good you know what looks good on you. I wear jean and a top when I’m just out doing this or that. I have a couple of pairs of short shorts that I have wore to do menial tasks anywhere.

I’m happy to have created the poll. I just should have made it a little broader since there are so many different outfits we girls can wear.

Hugs

Lauren

Hi Michelle

Your secret is safe with me hehe

I don’t get to dress as much as I would like.

There’s a hundred reasons but that’s a whole other story

When I have my fem underwear on I feel wonderful

Take care

Lauren XOXO

Anonymous

I guess I the stereotypical woman who can’t decide what to wear because I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

can’t chose a favorite.

That’s more than fine. It’s just curiously that got me to pose this question. I know every lady has their taste and I just wanted to see where some of their tastes rested

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies,

1/. Formal wear as per

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/second-favorite-evening-gown/

or

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/favorite-evening-gown-with-brush-train/

or as I am “very senior”, Mother of The Bride as per

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/mother-of-the-bride/

2/. Followed by classy “off to the mall to shop”

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/out-shopping-may-2019/

Last but not least and TOTALLY impractical

period gowns such as

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/scarlett-ocaty/

In all cases above I adore wearing top class matching lingerie and shapewear.

I do not own any female pants… pants are for blokes and I wear them all the time.

Only trouble is in “Bug Lockdown”, I hardly ever get the chance to wear any of it..

Happy dressing,

(if and when you can)

Caty

[postquote quote=368941]

No worries; with female fashion, I understand there is just way too many to list.

I will have to go with a nice mid length skirt and blouse outfit, or a mid length full dress as my favorite ‘go-to’ ensemble.  But it really does depend on what is on schedule for the day or evening.  I am just as comfy in a full length dress or skirt set as I am in cutoff jeans and a pretty t-shirt.  I can dig in my closet(s) and come out with an outfit for just about any occasion I need to.

PaulaF

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love shiny tan sheer to waist pantyhose, stiletto heels, very short dress, bra with ample breast forms and flowing pretty hair.

Anonymous

My go to basic wardrobe (i’m still in the process of building):

Tops
      Silk Blouse
      White Button-Down
      Black Dress
      Blazer
      Cashmere Sweater
      Three Tees Black, White, Gray
      Three Tanks Black, White, Gray
      Tube Tops Black, White, Gray

Bottoms
      Black Pants
      Skinny Jeans
      Levis 501 Jeans
      Trouser Jeans
      Leather Pants
      Black Skirt
      Black Shorts

Jackets
      Leather
      Trench
      Black Suit
      Seasonal Coat

Shoes
      Black Stilettos
      Mid-Heel Ankle Boot
      Classic Flats
      Summer Sandals
      Sneakers

Accessories
      Watch
      Diamond Studs
      Clutch
      Leather Bag
      Everyday Ring
      Silk Scarf

Anonymous

Hi Lauren….good question girl!!!…where do you start….at the moment it’s a leopard print maxi with matching ankle boots…. tomorrow???…..prob something totally different… after all, it’s a girls prerogative….. huggs, Grace xx

Sarah C
      Lady

Yep, I agree, you can’t beat a well-tailored skirt suit, especially with immaculate hair, make-up, shoes and expensive lingerie underneath. Heaven!

Gail
      Lady

Lovely!

favorite outfit – mid-length dress

quickly followed by mid-length skirt and blouse

although, with the lockdown, I am beginning to enjoy the comfort of athleisure – capri leggings, sports bra and tank top / t-shirt with my wig up in a ponytail!!!

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?