Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking with the virus, you can not try testers in any of the store, it is a bummer.
      My favorites are,
      FENDI Winter very intense
      ETERNIY Very lady like and fresh

ETERNIY AIR Perfect for the Summer
      DOLCE GABANNA INTENSE Great for the evening
      OPIUM I vert heavy, Winter
      OPIUM JUST love the scent verymysterious
      OBESSION A favotite by everyone long lasting
      BLACK TIE My first scent. It is delcious
      BOY TOY NICE and fresh. Great for any time.

When I would shop, I would try a spritz of each all over me. There is not a day goes by that I am wearing some scent.

I think the on I get the most compliments is
      BLACK TIE.

SKYLAR

TOY BOY

I was hoping that all you gals out there, would put
      a list of your favorites and why.

Should be fun!

Unfortunately I can’t wear perfume, my wife is very observant and hates when I do anything considered feminine. I tried using nail strengthener because my fingernails kept breaking/chipping/splitting. She noticed the shine and complained. I now use hair, skin, and nail pills; no shine with them, lol. I’ve recently started using hyaluronic acid serum on my forehead wrinkles. Samething she noticed and asked why my forehead was shiny. I told her I had just washed my face with “sea breeze” cleanser. She somewhat accepted my explanation.

I did use her Avon Imari perfume one night when she was gone for a weekend. I liked it; just wished I could do it more.

Jay Upton
      Lady

I like floral scents a lot, except those that have a big rose component. They tend to be really light and often don’t last. Mostly found as eau de toilette or eau de parfum, rather than as parfum. I really like Coach Floral, which I think is an eau de parfum. I love the aroma, I find it lasts quite a while, but isn’t overpowering. Really, by the end of the day, I can get just a little whiff if I sniff my wrist.

I’ve been wearing it most days and even when I’m wearing standard men’s clothes and to work (back when that was a thing.)

There were a couple other florals I liked too, just not as much. I think there was a Marc Jacobs Daisy variant that I liked, one of the Flowerbombs and a Gucci. Wish I could remember which ones.

The one the only-

Chanel #5!

I pay a little bit for it, but I go back to my high school daze and spray on some old school Tommy Girl when I can.  I just love it.

I love Cool Water for Women! Many years ago a former coworker was wearing it and I just had to ask what it was! I of course said that I had wanted to get it for my wife! (My wife prefers more musk smelling perfumes for herself)

And just this past Christmas, my wife got me a cool water set with perfume, shower gel and body lotion!!!

Wish I could wear scent, but it sets off my allergies. Red, runny eyes and a nose that’s running even faster is hardly a pleasant look.

The closest I can get is with a mildly scented “woman’s” deodorant/anti-perspirant.

That said, I really liked a scent a friend wore many years ago in college – I think it was called Bien Etre – I’ve probably mangled that spelling immensely. It wasn’t too heavy and had a floral/fruity kind of scent.

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Hi Skyler

Hope you are well today.

My go to is Si by Amarni, otherwise it is Joy by Dior. Those would always get the spray treatment in the department stores.

Currently, I have Britney perfumes, the day and midnight fragrances, they are nice, just go easy with the quantity!

Hugs

Samantha x x

Anonymous

This probably isn’t in the same category as the others mentioned, But my current obsession is Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and body Works. Can’t get enough of their body wash, shower gel, body butter, lotion body mist and perfume.

I have hand soap, travel size of everything mentioned above. And now I see they have Japanese Cherry Blossom scented hand sanitizer. Not to mention candles and plug-ins.

When will the madness stop!🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Lake🌹

HI Lake,

I am going to venture out to  Bath and Body works.  It is a shame that you can’t use the testers at the Dept. stores.  I’m adore ULTA and SEOHORA and they are the same way.

State safe,

Skylar

My all time favorite is Lauren, by Ralph Lauren. The scent was introduced to me by my first wife. I loved it then, and still love it to this day, although it is getting more difficult to find.

Obsession, by Calvin Klein would be a distant second.

Kay

HI Samantha,

I am well, thank you.

SI`has been added to my list.  I adore it.

I found it by accident, also my fiend has added it to her list.

Stay well and safe!

Skylar

Anonymous

I absolutely love Versaci Crystal

I love Soma’s Lavender & Vanilla. Very Refreshing

How do I figure out what my perfume should smell like if it smells different to others than it does to me.

There is only one perfume in the world. That matters!

The one, the only,

Chanel #5!

Lee Ann

I really like  5th avenue by Elizabeth Arden.

My wife has a bottle and she gave it to me.

I also like  Obsession.

Patty

I like #5, Gloria Vanderbilt and White Shoulders

My favorite for going out ‘fancy’ is White Shoulders, cologne and after bath skin crème.  Day to day for errands and such, one of the low end by Body Fantasies, White Musk or Cherry Blossom.  May be sort of cheap, but they do smell nice, to me anyway.

PaulaF

When I first started dressing, I frequently would use a little “Tabu by Dana,” which is kind of dime-store ($15 per ounce) variety used by teenyboppers.  I graduated to a “Shalimar by Guerlain,” a little more costly, better quality Eau de Parfum, about $85 per ounce.  For several years, I used a touch of Shalimar (almost like deodorant) after showering.  It was subtle and no one commented until a woman who used it was not wearing it one day and noticed it on me.  She said, “You smell like Shalimar!”  I kind of blew it off and stopped using it.  I still love it!  Oops!

I love Dior Jadore

Anonymous

CoCo Chanel No.5

Anonymous

I love Versace Bright Crystal

Emily
      Lady

I love a lot of the VS scents. I have one called Wicked that was a gift from a coworker who knows I cross dress. I always told her much I loved the scents she wore so she gave a bottle of this as a Christmas present. Absolutely love it. Not too strong and as it mellows on you it takes on almost a vanilla sugar cookie aroma. She also gave me one called After Party Angel for my birthday one year that is more of a body spray than a perfume. Love that one as well.

Just my 2 cents worth on this topic.

I have worn different scents but i usually wear Prada Candy … a little sweet like me <smile> …

suzette

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?