- June 26, 2020 at 12:17 pm #358149Skyler ConnorParticipantRegistered On: May 27, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 44Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
I was thinking with the virus, you can not try testers in any of the store, it is a bummer.
My favorites are,
FENDI Winter very intense
ETERNIY Very lady like and fresh
ETERNIY AIR Perfect for the Summer
DOLCE GABANNA INTENSE Great for the evening
OPIUM I vert heavy, Winter
OPIUM JUST love the scent verymysterious
OBESSION A favotite by everyone long lasting
BLACK TIE My first scent. It is delcious
BOY TOY NICE and fresh. Great for any time.
When I would shop, I would try a spritz of each all over me. There is not a day goes by that I am wearing some scent.
I think the on I get the most compliments is
I was hoping that all you gals out there, would put
a list of your favorites and why.
Should be fun!
- September 23, 2020 at 10:14 am #386759Suzette YorkParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 781 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
- September 23, 2020 at 10:05 am #386758EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 481Has thanked: 2503 timesBeen thanked: 1184 times
I love a lot of the VS scents. I have one called Wicked that was a gift from a coworker who knows I cross dress. I always told her much I loved the scents she wore so she gave a bottle of this as a Christmas present. Absolutely love it. Not too strong and as it mellows on you it takes on almost a vanilla sugar cookie aroma. She also gave me one called After Party Angel for my birthday one year that is more of a body spray than a perfume. Love that one as well.
Just my 2 cents worth on this topic.
- September 20, 2020 at 5:35 pm #385777AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
I love Versace Bright Crystal
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 23, 2020 at 7:20 pm #377081AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 182Has thanked: 1493 timesBeen thanked: 628 times
CoCo Chanel No.5
- August 23, 2020 at 7:09 pm #377079
- August 23, 2020 at 2:23 pm #376997Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 109Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 602 times
When I first started dressing, I frequently would use a little “Tabu by Dana,” which is kind of dime-store ($15 per ounce) variety used by teenyboppers. I graduated to a “Shalimar by Guerlain,” a little more costly, better quality Eau de Parfum, about $85 per ounce. For several years, I used a touch of Shalimar (almost like deodorant) after showering. It was subtle and no one commented until a woman who used it was not wearing it one day and noticed it on me. She said, “You smell like Shalimar!” I kind of blew it off and stopped using it. I still love it! Oops!
- August 23, 2020 at 1:38 pm #376985Dani Bryn DenaliParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 53Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 146 times
Perfume is a personal accent, much like a piece of jewelry. It shouldn’t matter what other people around you think; if that’s the case, honey, you have too much on! Find yourself a store that offers Testers on the counter…I found Mont Blanc emblem elixir pink…it is decadent…there are a gazillion scents out there dear, good luck in your search!
- August 22, 2020 at 6:09 pm #376807Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 604Has thanked: 1010 timesBeen thanked: 2097 times
My favorite for going out ‘fancy’ is White Shoulders, cologne and after bath skin crème. Day to day for errands and such, one of the low end by Body Fantasies, White Musk or Cherry Blossom. May be sort of cheap, but they do smell nice, to me anyway.
- August 17, 2020 at 8:11 pm #375299
- August 14, 2020 at 7:31 pm #374161patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1135Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 3686 times
- August 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm #374137
- August 11, 2020 at 9:33 am #373067
- August 10, 2020 at 10:48 am #372713
- August 8, 2020 at 4:52 pm #372163
- August 4, 2020 at 11:17 am #370542Skyler ConnorParticipantRegistered On: May 27, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 44Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
I am well, thank you.
SI`has been added to my list. I adore it.
I found it by accident, also my fiend has added it to her list.
Stay well and safe!
- August 4, 2020 at 9:34 am #370488Kay LambertParticipantRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 92 times
My all time favorite is Lauren, by Ralph Lauren. The scent was introduced to me by my first wife. I loved it then, and still love it to this day, although it is getting more difficult to find.
Obsession, by Calvin Klein would be a distant second.
- August 4, 2020 at 9:25 am #370484Skyler ConnorParticipantRegistered On: May 27, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 44Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
I am going to venture out to Bath and Body works. It is a shame that you can’t use the testers at the Dept. stores. I’m adore ULTA and SEOHORA and they are the same way.
- August 4, 2020 at 5:56 am #370376Lake JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
This probably isn’t in the same category as the others mentioned, But my current obsession is Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and body Works. Can’t get enough of their body wash, shower gel, body butter, lotion body mist and perfume.
I have hand soap, travel size of everything mentioned above. And now I see they have Japanese Cherry Blossom scented hand sanitizer. Not to mention candles and plug-ins.
When will the madness stop!🤷🏻♂️🤷🏻♂️🤷🏻♂️
- August 4, 2020 at 4:16 am #370327Samantha JoanAmbassadorRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 68Has thanked: 347 timesBeen thanked: 246 times
Hope you are well today.
My go to is Si by Amarni, otherwise it is Joy by Dior. Those would always get the spray treatment in the department stores.
Currently, I have Britney perfumes, the day and midnight fragrances, they are nice, just go easy with the quantity!
Samantha x x
- July 28, 2020 at 9:28 am #368269Millicent TeasedaleParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 168Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
Wish I could wear scent, but it sets off my allergies. Red, runny eyes and a nose that’s running even faster is hardly a pleasant look.
The closest I can get is with a mildly scented “woman’s” deodorant/anti-perspirant.
That said, I really liked a scent a friend wore many years ago in college – I think it was called Bien Etre – I’ve probably mangled that spelling immensely. It wasn’t too heavy and had a floral/fruity kind of scent.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 27, 2020 at 6:19 pm #368005
- July 27, 2020 at 6:03 pm #368001Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 889Has thanked: 1975 timesBeen thanked: 1740 times
Here is some more forum talk….
- June 29, 2020 at 10:30 am #358956Elizabeth DenierParticipantRegistered On: June 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
I love Cool Water for Women! Many years ago a former coworker was wearing it and I just had to ask what it was! I of course said that I had wanted to get it for my wife! (My wife prefers more musk smelling perfumes for herself)
And just this past Christmas, my wife got me a cool water set with perfume, shower gel and body lotion!!!
- June 26, 2020 at 9:23 pm #358233Stephanie HayesParticipantRegistered On: December 14, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 58Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
- June 26, 2020 at 7:09 pm #358210
- June 26, 2020 at 4:52 pm #358188Jay UptonParticipantRegistered On: November 28, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
I like floral scents a lot, except those that have a big rose component. They tend to be really light and often don’t last. Mostly found as eau de toilette or eau de parfum, rather than as parfum. I really like Coach Floral, which I think is an eau de parfum. I love the aroma, I find it lasts quite a while, but isn’t overpowering. Really, by the end of the day, I can get just a little whiff if I sniff my wrist.
I’ve been wearing it most days and even when I’m wearing standard men’s clothes and to work (back when that was a thing.)
There were a couple other florals I liked too, just not as much. I think there was a Marc Jacobs Daisy variant that I liked, one of the Flowerbombs and a Gucci. Wish I could remember which ones.
- June 26, 2020 at 1:39 pm #358164Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 569Has thanked: 35444 timesBeen thanked: 944 times
Unfortunately I can’t wear perfume, my wife is very observant and hates when I do anything considered feminine. I tried using nail strengthener because my fingernails kept breaking/chipping/splitting. She noticed the shine and complained. I now use hair, skin, and nail pills; no shine with them, lol. I’ve recently started using hyaluronic acid serum on my forehead wrinkles. Samething she noticed and asked why my forehead was shiny. I told her I had just washed my face with “sea breeze” cleanser. She somewhat accepted my explanation.
I did use her Avon Imari perfume one night when she was gone for a weekend. I liked it; just wished I could do it more.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.