Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

As I was looking through my closet the other day, looking for which dress I wanted to wear, I realized that a lot of my dresses, blouses and tops have a lot of different styles of sleeves. They range from sleeveless to cap sleeves, short-medium-long sleeves, bell sleeves, peasant sleeves, petal sleeves, slit sleeves and many, many more. This is just another of the wonderful benefits that we get to experience as women, because men’s styles certainly don’t have this much variety.

My personal favorites are cap sleeves, slit sleeves and bell sleeves, because those are always so very feminine and pretty.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

What is your favorite sleeve style for your dresses, blouses and tops?

And by the way, since I know we all have many different styles in our closets, you can pick more than one choice in this poll. 😉

Hugs,

Holly

Another fascinating topic Holly!!

I love bell and petal sleeves, they’re so feminine and bell sleeves add so much drama to a long sleeved top. I have both dresses and tops that feature bell sleeves.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Gwyneth
      Lady

Holly, everything gets you wondering! That makes you special!

I had to look up some of the sleeves you mentioned. Now I have to pick a favorite. After trying some on!

Gwyn

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Holly,

I really like the sleeveless look whether it’s on a dress or just a summer top. I always feel just a wee bit sexier when I wear something sleeveless.

Mini Rock
        Lady

Totally agree Fiona. I started by always wearing things with long sleeves to cover my hairy arms. But then I plucked up the courage to shave them. Boy does it feel sexy to go out in public like that. And it looks so much less cross dresser.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Mini Rock.
      Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I love to be sleeveless, tank tops are fun especially spaghetti straps… But I chose Med sleeves. Long sleeves look good on me too.

Cap & Short sleeves draw attention to my arms and accentuate their size…ironically, sleeveless isn’t as bad.

I’m not a fan of bell sleeves at all.

I have a pirate blouse that has open billowy peasant sleeves that I adore…they’re really long too.

have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

I used to like wearing long sleeved button blouses, but I also like to cook/prep food as well dressed up as Wendy.  So what would happen is I would wind up with food or the long sleeve of the blouse would wind up smelling like food.

Most in my wardrobe are sleeveless, my other vote is cap sleeve as it doesn’t interfere with cooking.

Gwyneth
        Lady

Not a thing wrong with a girl smelling like food! It means many things.

Anonymous
          Lady

It could mean she’s a fry cook at the local Waffle House but she’s not really a waitress.

Gwyneth
            Lady

I was thinking more like housewife.

Hi Holly,  I really like sleeveless but my old flabby granny arms need to be covered so I picked long sleeves.   Thanks,  Marg

I like long sleeve and peasant sleeves. They cover my tattoos

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I voted sleeveless, but I like most shorter sleeve tops. I found a cold shoulder sleeve dress that I wore to my HS class reunion. If I find a couple more of this type this might become my new favorite.

. Cassie

Anonymous
      Lady

I picked long sleeves and bell sleeves. Even though I close cut my arm hair I need the long sleeves to cover my old mature skin. Bell sleeves are so feminine. I’m not so familiar with the other types but I’ve always liked the type sleeve that is split at the cuff with the two ends tied that hang down.

I went for long and petal because my favorite tops have them. I wear a lot of tank tops in season and I own regular shirts and blouses with standard short sleeves that are nice to wear as well.

If it were a dislike poll my choices would have been three-quarter and cold-shoulder. I feel like I’m fighting with them instead of wearing them.

The mirror is a little kinder to sleeves over the shoulders.

Long sleeves for about 99% for me every time, I am not a fan of my bare arms.
      If you have a look at my website link on my profile page there are a lot of photos of me in a variety of ourfits, mainly black!

It all depends on the season (or to be fair, the temperature) and the occasion. I’m less likely to wear sleeveless or short sleeves when it’s cold, unless I’m walking on my treadmill.  I’m probably not going to wear long sleeves in hot, humid weather. But even these have exceptions.

I mostly try to stick with long sleeves.. the muscles in my arms are larger than I’d like them to be so I feel more feminine when I can hide them behind some fabric

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Like Rilee, below, I am broad shouldered so try very hard to not accentuate the negative.

Brandi
      Lady

Hairy arms, hairy chest, hairy everything.

Long sleeves assist in the great coverup.

Brandi

I have shoulders so any sleeve must be roomy. I like what we call ‘flutter sleeves’ and sleeveless with adequate openings. Oh, and spagetti straps!

I think that there is something sexy about showing shoulders so my favorite is sleeveless. I do also like cap sleeves and when long sleeves are warranted I like bell sleeves.

Alex Hill
      Lady

I chose short, capped and sleeveless. Short for comfort as no difference to my male clothing. Capped and sleeveless are also comfortable, however both are more feminine. Although sleeveless can feel a little chilly.

My fascination with capped sleeves is due to an interaction I used to have with my mum when I was little. When wearing short sleeves she’d lift my arm up and stick two fingers up my sleeve to tickle my underarm saying “I like these short sleeves, because I can go tickle, tickle tickle”. It was so embarrassing.

With capped sleeves there’d be no need to poke her fingers up my sleeve so she’d be able to tickle my underarm properly. “I like these capped sleeves because I can go tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle.” Instead of being embarrassed I’d cackle with laugher.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Long sleeves..

Tho my arms are hairless, they still look like “man arms”

So best to cover them up

Caty.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?