Tagged: ,

• This topic has 33 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Julie.
Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

Let’s talk about bras! They’re fun to wear! They’re fashionable! They come in different styles, colors, and fabrics! And they’re absolutely one of the most feminine pieces of lingerie that a crossdresser will ever own, much less wear! So of course, that’s why we all love to wear them! And, if you’re like most of us, that’s why you own so many different bras.

There are so many different styles of bra, that it’s often difficult to choose. Let’s see…, demi-cup bras, pushup bras, sports bras, bullet bras, longline bras, halter bras, maternity bras, nursing bras, bandeau bras, full coverage bras,  padded bras, strapless bras, wired bras, underwired bras, wireless bras, low back bras, convertible bras, the list just goes on and on and on and…

For me, it really depends on the outfit that I’m wearing, because different styles of bras will make the same top or dress fit differently. But if I had to choose one type, I’d say that it is probably either a full coverage or a demi-cup bra, because both of those styles let me use my breast forms together with my natural breasts to provide a really wonderfully feminine cleavage, which is what all of us ladies want to have.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

What is your favorite style of bra?

Hugs,

Holly

I enjoy a good push up bra the most. I have natural B breast due to losing weight and cancer treatment. A nice B push up bra allows me to show off some natural cleavage when I can. My second choice is an underwire bra as those that are not seem to slide up on me a bit.

at present I have an 18 hour bra and a meirside underwire.  I like them both.

in the past I have had a wide variety of different types.  I had a couple of longlines, an all in one, cheap $2 cross your hearts from walmart (that’s been a while back), and my all time favorite which was a vassarette underwire.  another favorite from that time was a posture support.  I also had a couple of maternity bras, a cacique comvertible that I really liked, and more, about 40 in all.  I purged back then and today I only have the two.

also at that time I had a particularly uncomfortable underwire that I underdressed with.  discomfort is part of the bra experience, too, right?  If I could wear openly everyday, that one wouldn’t get much use.  I would have more in my collection and I think I would favor underwires?  looked for an underwire posture bra, no success, nothing that looked like quality anyway.

couple of years ago I had a Leading Lady underwire that was awesome.  And an ABC mastectomy bra that was awesome.

Ok, surprise, I like bras.  who would have guessed?

Hi Holly,

I love my bras, Unless I’m sleeping I’m wearing one of these underwire bras, ‘WonderBra 4436’ they fit my forms so perfectly, are so comfortable, straps don’t dig in, the bra doesn’t ride up, it just feels so wonderful all day, everyday, plus they’re very pretty, no wonder they’re called WonderBras!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

I love underwire bras, especially ones of A or B cups, you see I am overweight and thus have small breasts of my own and an A or B cup fits me well. They can hold my puppy fat and actually make it look like I really have small breasts and occasionally use the “chicken filets” which can project a little more for me. I doubt I will ever go out fully dressed and made up but when I was going to a group of us at the VA Medical Center I did dress up for them, I even had a MUA come to my house and do some work on my face. The gurls at the group said I looked like I could have gone to one of the LGBT clubs downtown and have passed very easily, wish I could have had the courage.

I love the longline bra it has a classic 50’s look a mini corset with more room for lace. And as we all know more lace = more sexy

Always an underwire, lightly padded, sometimes pushup and usually off the shelf nude Maidenform for everyday wear.  Thanks Holly for another interesting question.

Marg

Where is the vote for “All of the above?”

Anonymous

Ladies,

I sometimes wear a pocket bra.  The pockets hold my breast form in place so they look and feel so real just like a real woman’s breasts.

Kerri

Hi Holly i like padded bras the best, they seem to fit more snuggly, I have what they call moobs and i can fit into an Acup with out any other padding,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I chose other since I didn’t see anything that looked to match a bralette in the list.

I don’t like the extra, the stuffing.. I also have a hard enough time with fitting clothes, that I’ve gotten tired of having to accommodate a filled bra as well…

So, I don’t… Bralette is it…

Have fun  out there!

xoxo

Rayna

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Holly,

I selected underwire but all my bras are these t-shirt bras – Bali One Smooth U Underwire Ultra Light T-Shirt Bra – which are very comfortable.

T-shirt bras have minimal padding and the fabric is very smooth on the outside of the cup with the result that your forms’ nipples readily show through when you wear a smooth top, especially in lighter colors. It took me a while to realize that probably accounted for a good number of the looks men were giving me!

Sports bra with A size bumps. Just a hint into the outside world. Then I ask my wife a million times. Does it show?

I do also have some double d’s with matching inserts. Home use only for breakfast in bed. High tied apron.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual
      • Hi Holly,

I voted for underwire. I don’t often get to wear them, but I have a couple. They hold my forms pretty well.
      I think I may have to try one of those  t shirt bras out next!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Spelling

Underwire unlined minimizers, it sounds counterintuitive but with the shallow cups they hug my natural breasts perfectly and are filled out.
      If I ever do win the power ball I’m going for larger breasts and a closet full of shear lacy underwire bras….. a girls gotta hope.

Davina
      Lady

I love the padded bras but have tried maternity bras. For some reason, underwire bras are not comfortable for me. I love the feeling of putting in a bra and the feel it gives me.

Michelle Nelson
      Baroness

I like to wear an unlined bra so the nipples on my breast forms poke through. It makes me feel like a sexy woman when I can see them through a top.

Lea
      Lady

I love push-up bras. I keep adding to my collection of styles and colors, and lately cup sizes for pure fun. A girl can never have too many bras.

I picked underwire, as that is most of mine and I really like Playtex and have had a few of their T-shirt bra’s and they just fit me so good…. Have been trying different cup sizes, someone had made a comment about how a C cup in one band size will fit different with another band size so I have been getting some different sizes and have been getting a better fit as I have some good filler up top of my own……  LOL

Anonymous
      Lady

Having a bra fetish since I can remember, I can’t say one is more favorable than the rest because I love all bras. I never get enough of them and there are so many styles, colors, and designs to see. I can say that some of my first bras were underwired, lacy, pretty things where I would buck up my courage, go into a retail store, and buy a bra “for my girlfriend/wife”.

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

When under dressing and in public  I prefer white unlined A cups, which fit me naturally and firmly with no need for padding. If dressed I wear forms, often underwire bras with matching panties. When around the house I usually wear enhancers, just enough to give me form and making me feel naturally feminine with little pretense of adding to my natural shape. I may wear forms but no more than a B cup if wearing a dress or top.

My lingerie collection includes 36B push-up and underwire bras. Both styles help enhance my breast growth as a result of my supplement regimen. Plus, I have nipple rings and depending on the bra fabric and top I wear, offer a nice outline for all to see. My favorite brand is Natori. Love the style and fit.

For me, a bra is the most feminine of garments and I just love wearing one.  Depending on my outfit, I would usually wear an underwire full coverage bra as it holds my breast forms perfectly.  Around the house I sometimes wear a sports bra for the support and comfort they offer.  Occasionally I will wear an OBG as I love the restrictive feeling they give – sadly I find the bra cups lacking.  But, I have to put my gurls somewhere and a bra is the tops.

Wireless soft cup bras.  This allows me more movement and allows my “nipples” to be seen through the fabric.

For me definitely an underwire I have size DD forms and becuase of the size of my shoulders the bigger forms are needed.  My good friend Caty put me on to Fayrefom Bras and they are definitely my favourite.  They fit comfortably and the lace cups are soft but hold the forms so well

Gail

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Simple answer… Underwired full cup C Cups. I have found they hold my breast forms the best. I once had a pocket bra, but that did not give me the “attached feeling”.

I also love wide strap bralettes, but they must have a solid band, (Ie no hooks and eyes). I’m with Gail regarding Fayreform bras, but over recent times have “strayed” to Simone Perele and Wacoal. Especially a black “SP” that I bought after my first ever personal bra fitting.

Happy (bra) dressing

Caty.

I’m with Gail and Caty as regards Fayreform bras. Most comfortable for those of a larger bust. I also like very much those bras with a full lace cup although those are a bit hard, but not impossible to find in my size.

I have two favorite bras, the Elila 1303 and the classic Triumph Doreen. Both are full coverage softcup bras with a very classic old school look. Since I don’t attach my breastforms I need a pretty bra that will hold my forms securely. The cups are slightly pointy which looks really nice under a sweater or knit top. I have prettier bras, sexier bras, more modern underwire bras but my two go-to bra styles are these two.
      I realize these might be a little old fashioned for some. I grew up with these bras, either from the Sears catalog or my sister or girlfriend so there’s some nostalgia there too.

Anonymous

I used to LOVE looking through the Sears catalog and seeing all of those pretty, wonderful, feminine things that I hoped to someday be able to wear!

Hugs,

Holly

Obsessed by Victoria’s Secret. I want them all.

Anonymous

Christine, we all do! 😉

Hugs,

Holly

Julie
      Lady

I say full coverage. I’m not about cleavage and full coverage keeps my silicone boobs in place.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?