Tagged: 

• This topic has 26 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Lea.
Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok ladies it’s Springtime. If you had your choice of shoes to wear out on a beautiful night all dressed up..what would it be? Mine would be my favorite pair of red ankle strap sandals with a foot killing 5 inch heel..what about you?

My favorite heels are Fergalicious peep toe pumps that have a snakeskin look, but are all black with purple soles and a very manageable 3″ heel.
      I adore them! <3

I would have to choose real leather quarter strap sandals with a 2-3 inch heel.Preferably padded for comfort.

Steph

Lynne
      Lady

I too have a pair of red strappy sandals with 4″ heels my second favourite is a turquoise pair of sandals also with 4″ heels.

Anonymous

I wear Mary Janes with 2 inch heels I am 6ft3 and don’t need to be much taller but some heel makes me feel and stand more like a beautiful girl

[quote quote=20760]My favorite heels are Fergalicious peep toe pumps that have a snakeskin look, but are all black with purple soles and a very manageable 3″ heel. I adore them! <3
        [/quote]

I still love my Mary Janes! So simple so girly!

5-6 inch strappyheels with diamond inlay. I don’t own then yet, but will one day :)aph
      [quote quote=20756]Ok ladies it’s Springtime. If you had your choice of shoes to wear out on a beautiful night all dressed up..what would it be? Mine would be my favorite pair of red ankle strap sandals with a foot killing 5 inch heel..what about you?
      [/quote]

[quote quote=20756]Ok ladies it’s Springtime. If you had your choice of shoes to wear out on a beautiful night all dressed up..what would it be? Mine would be my favorite pair of red ankle strap sandals with a foot killing 5 inch heel..what about you?
      [/quote]

[quote quote=20776]I wear Mary Janes with 2 inch heels I am 6ft3 and don’t need to be much taller but some heel makes me feel and stand more like a beautiful girl
      [/quote]

My choice of heels for a beautiful night out would always be a thin stiletto – classic and timeless. Ideally 3in, on either a pointy toed court shoe or slingback, maybe black with a very small bow or diamanté detail.y

Lea
      Lady

My favorite heels are classic 4 inch black strappy open-toe stilettos or super sexy 5 inch red suede platform pumps.  Of course, it all depends on the outfit, weather, mood, and evening plans.

DawnOday
      Lady

Anything that fits my size 15 feet. Which isn’t too much selection. Try getting a pair of boots. Ain’t going to happen. But I was lucky enough to find Shoes of Prey who will custom build your shoes up to size 15. In hundreds of styles and heel heights. Pick your basic shoe style you want. choose the color, the fabric, the stitching, the heel height. If when you get them they are not exactly what you were looking for they will remake them. This brand is sold on line and at Nordstrom and is fairly priced between $140 and $220

Dawn

For me, it depends on the outfit. But I just saw these on heels.com. WOW! Wish I could afford them. http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/damelo-buff-mari-buff.html?email=erica_blaise@hotmail.com&_bta_tid=3.OCc.CVu6mQ.DO13.AQJw6g..A4_Y2Q.b..l.A5Be.n…DZ_HKw&_bta_c=1jtoihyn4ulpvcac4c4ug0vahdzlo

They are beautiful but where can we find larger sizes?

Size 12 for me.

I am a size 13 in ladies’ shoes so I understand your troubles.  I am having luck shopping on amazon.  Other than having one pair arrive in the wrong size and needing to breaking most in, I am loving most of the shoes that I have purchased.

black mary janes round toe 3 1/2″ heel

4inch strapy heels

Personally, I favor flats.  Being a size 13 in ladies’ shoes, finding heels that fit is difficulty.  That being said, I am still learning not break my ankle when walking in heels.  I do, however, have a pair of wedge heels that I absolutely love.  They are quite comfortable and easy to walk in.

What I would prefer and what actually works for me are unfortunately two different things. I also am a big fan of the quarter strap sandal as a couple have previously mentioned. I think a three and a half to four inch heel works best for me in 12 w. It gives me the right lift to give me the shape I like. But my feet don’t look good in such shoes so I do own about six pair from Lela Rose when that website was up several years ago, I just don’t wear them very often. Additionally since they are satin and not leather they don’t stretch so they hurt a little.

So any three and a half to four inch heel that my feet don’t look too fat in I like which usually ends up being something with a more pointed toe even thought the Trotters Gigis I have are super comfortable with a little more rounded toe.

Anonymous

I love to wear heels with 2 to 3 inch heels I am already 6ft3 before heels but I do anyway to feel good.

I’m 6′ 2″ myself Jamie’s time. Another reason to wear the Mary Janes. I love them, so simple and girly. Do you prefer skirts or dresses? Of course sheer hosiery and nice simple jewelry. Love, Jennifer. 💋❤️

Anonymous

Mary Janes are my favorite

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Classic stiletto pump. But I also love platform sandals and strappy heels. I love them all I guess.

I would love to be able to comfortable walk in my 7 inch stilettos with ankle strap, however I think my 6 inch platforms would be more suitable since they have a 1 1/2 inch platform 😊

It really depends on what & whe I am going or doing.  I love to dance, so anything comfortable to dance in.probably a 2-3″ pump, or boot. Going for a walk, then its got to be flats, pants, skirt, dress, trying to be casual or a wee bit sexy, it all changes my desire.

My favorite shoe all time (ok for this week) is a robins egg blue, Jessica Simpson 4″ heel pump style shoe.

I love wedges open toe so I can see my pretty nails. I love Mary Janes as well with cute bows. ❤️💋

I love to wear wedges of all colors prefer fabric with them.  I also love Mary Janes patent leather red and pink black I also like strapey sandleS Depends on what I feel like I love to wear a high heel with all my shoe. And open toes so I can see my nails.

Lea
      Lady

For fun outings, strappy stilettos, with ultra sexy skinny heels.

For daily wear, platform closed toe pumps with a stiletto heel.

For guy mode, wedge pumps that blend in with my pants.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The topic ‘What is your favorite style of heels?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?