Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

Now that the days are getting shorter and the temps are getting cooler, it’s time to put away the bathing suits and start getting out all those wonderful, lovely fall fashions. And while we all love the tan lines we get from our bathing suits, laying out in the sun now is not going to be possible in a few more weeks, which is sad, because I really love wearing my women’s bathing suits.

For me, as a middle-aged woman, I tend to gravitate more to the one-piece suits, because a lot of them have a nice, built in tummy control panel, and I love the way the built in bras feel.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

What’s your favorite style of bathing suit?

Hugs,

Holly

Gwyneth
      Lady

I voted. Who can guess which? Or why??

Gwyn

I have a little bit of a tummy so a ruched one piece bathing suit helps to hide it

Gail

Yea Holly for the same reasons I wear a one piece as well.  I love the snugness holding everything in thanks to spandex. I have a lovely racer suit in black as one in my collection that I wear to the beach or a friends pool and of course a bikini I use for sunning myself in the backyard just for the tan lines

Oh my Holly! I’m well past bikini days, I could get away with that in my 20’s/30’s but I’m well past that, and you never ask a lady how old she is! A beautiful one piece is what does the trick now.

Big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Davina
      Lady

Definitely one piece. Way to old for bikinis!

Don’t own one, don’t want one- not in my ‘feminine attire list’

A blue one piece Speedo racing bathing suit was the first article of women’s clothing I ever wore when I was around 10 years old. I have always been enamored by the look, shape, and feel. I have never gone swimming in anything other than men’s swim suits but if I could I would find the same style and color to complete the experience.

I voted bikini I have a bikini and a one piece suit I am slender and can wear a bikini unless I at times put on a little extra and develop a bit of a belly. I feel good in the bikini more on the feminine side like wearing a bra and panty after all that is really what it is. Not that I don’t also like the one piece suit. I would like to go shopping for another bikini or maybe a tankini probably more appropriate for an old broad.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Holly,

I chose a one piece. Mine has a little skirt at the bottom because I can’t tuck.

To be honest,  it depends on the situation.  When training, I prefer a a one piece competition suit.  For recreational water sports, I usually select a one piece suit as it is less likely to be pulled off when I crash.  For relaxing by or in the pool, I prefer a two piece (I have both bikinis and tankinis).

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hi Holly,

My choice is a one piece swim dress.

Alice

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I’m afraid that my midsection is not as tight as I would like it to be. I usually opt  for a one piece but I have a couple of tankini that i have worn.

I usually wear my favorite tankini. but I do have a couple one pieces. I also have 2 bikinis that I wear when I want to tan. I love the tan lines I get.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

At my age, it has to be a one piece, and that may not even cover enough, lol. My wife just bought me a new one this summer, but she told me I can never wear it in her presence. Guess seeing me in one is just a little out of her comfort zone. Remember, if you wear your suit outside, tan lines can be an issue.

Oh Oh,  Now I’m afraid to say, but I usually start my hot summer days on the farm wearing a bikini but I also will wear a one piece from time to time.  You can compare if you want, just look a my swimsuit article pics.  Anyway, I don’t worry about it too much but just wear what I feel good in.  Thanks Holly for this nice survey.   Marg

one piece all the way for me; and not just any one piece, most in my collection are racing/training/competition style suits.

Women’s racing style suits are more snug than beach style suits, and it feels heavenly the way it feels against the skin combined with the tight feeling, words cannot describe how good it feels.

I do have the popular brands in my collection, Speedo, Tyr, Adidas, Nike, but the best racing suits in my collection are the ones from asia.  I have suits from China, Japan, and South Korea.  Most of them are thin layered and do not have a bra shelf, but I find they fit the best and the fabric used does comform to the body well while at the same time retaining a comfortable snugness.  Plus I find they hold and cover the bits very well.  That being said, because it is asian sizing it leans towards the smaller fit of the spectrum.

My most cherished suits are Realise from Japan.  Expensive but the fabric is very smooth, lightweight, and very well crafted.  I have one that has a rubbery texture feel to it, and this particular model it is one of the few from asia that does have a thin lining inside.

I’m still on the hunt for Asics suits from Japan.  I had a chance to buy a few when we were in Japan years ago, but for some reason I hesitated.  Now buying Asics suits outside of Japan comes with a hefty price tag, one that I cannot justify.

Like one piece suits both on me as well on true women! It leaves more to the imagination, then a tiny pieces of cloth making it barely legal! Some of those suits should be illegal!

Hi! I stated bikini. However, actually it is the following:

1) Bikini bottom under a pair of jeans.

2) Bikini top under a blouse or shirt.

3) Long sleeved blouse/shirt.

4) Massive giant hat!

5) A light spring coat over my blouse/shirt.

6) A heavy, down to the floor in length, winter coat over everything stated above.

…..yes, I’m trying to give you the impression I do not look good in any sort of bathing suit!

Gwyneth
        Lady

I would have to say then, you must be taking your pictures in a skinny mirror! I believe you could don a bikini and give some eyes a heart attack.

Gwyn

J J
      Lady

I only have bikinis and love to wear them at the beach. I am too old, and while of slim build don’t really have the body for a bikini, but then I don’t have the body for women’s clothing in general but still wear it. I go to a public beach, but it is never very crowded so I can wear it with out too many people around. I often wear just the bikini bottom.

I recently bought my wife a new bikini from Roxy, so it is pretty chic and for somebody quite a bit younger, but she looks great in it and has the attitude for it, and at the end of the day attitude is what drives us.

Wear it like you own it.

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

Im looking for an itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini for summer this year

Gwyneth
        Lady

You’re telling on yourself!

More power to you,lol

Anonymous

Perfect!

And don’t forget the cute hair ribbon, flip flops and cat’s eye sunglasses to go with it!

Hugs,

Holly

Gwyneth
          Lady

Don’t forget the expensive suntan lotion. And an innocent look around for a volunteer to lotion your back!

Gwyn

Anonymous

As a mature overweight girl a one piece with control is a must.
      Hugs
      Jenny

J J
      Lady

I had to exert some self control yesterday when I saw a cute bikini on the discount rack at REI. I don’t need any more bikinis, but they sure are tempting.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?