Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone. Easy peezy question today (i think). What kind of scent do your prefer? Some people like Woody scents, others prefer Citrus scents or Floral scents, personally i prefer sweet smelling scents such as Rose which comes under the heading of Floral. I guess there are many more kind of scents, maybe you could expand on this topic?

With Love, Fiona xx

Hi Fiona-Ann,
      My current favorite perfume is ‘Si’ by Giorgio Armani. It is called a Chypre fragrance and is a Fruity fragrance for women. I love it but wish it lasted a bit longer, I spritz it on in the morning on my way out the door to head to work but can’t smell it at the end of my shift.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hi Lauren, yes its normal for some perfumes to last longer than others. Generally the Eau De Parfum is better than Eau De Toilett owing to concentration but this isnt always so because some ingredients naturally stay around for longer than others, in fact ive had cheap perfume last all day and expensive ones that last a few hours!! Thanks for your reply xx

Fiona xx

My transformation to Wendy wouldn’t be complete until I spritz perfume.

To be specific I only use perfume marketed towards women, so that way it will round out my femme self.

I prefer candy/sweet smelling scents.   For example, Sweet like Candy/Thank U Next (and 2.0) by Ariana Grande has this sweet candy like scent.  I think Thank u Next 2.o has abit of a marshmallow scent to it on top of the sweet smell.

By far Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is one of my faves for sweet smelling perfumes.  It isn’t candy smelling but very sweet, and very feminine.  Kinda like a ripe sweet smelling fruit mixed with sugar.

Rounding out the list is citrus scents.  A hint of citrus is also one of my faves.   Incredible Things by Taylor Swift is a perfect example of a perfume with a hint of citrus.   I would say it is more on the orange citrus scent than lemon/lime citrus scent.

Clinique Happy. Fruity and gently floral. A definitely relaxing scent. And it lasts. Makes me feel so girly. So me.

Hugs,

Megan

Don’t wear any, the several times I did, once at a CD support meeting and another at our concert hall for a philharmonic concert the people sitting close to me had to get up and move, it was too strong and making them sneeze🤨😤

Lmao, oh .I can just see it now.  Lol probably had a bad attitude anyway.  Lol

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Robyn Drake. Reason: language
        Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

Funny story Meghan!!

My favorite perfume was Navy. But unfortunately it’s been discontinued.  Now I use  Obsession.

Lanna💋❤️

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Most perfumes give me an allergy attack.  Especially flowery ones.  If I were to wear one, it would have to have a very light scent.

YSL Black Opium. Love it, my first real perfume.
      B x

Don’t use much perfume but like Jessica McClintock and wind song in body powders, both very light scent.  My favorite perfume was ambush, a cheap one no longer made.  On my lady, it was irresistible!

Ii really like flowerbomb or juicy couture very sweet and flirty

Don’t enjoy any fragrance that is too strong or too sweet. I generally buy gift sets of Victoria Secrets fragrance mists (8.4 oz. bottles) every Christmas. The sets usually include: Love, Bombshell, Heavenly, Bare, Tease, Very Sexy. Spray some on every morning before I put on my bra and panty.

Leah
      Baroness

Hani More is my go to

Escape by Calvin Klein. So pretty!

Well perfume is fairly new to me but I do love smelling it on me. I’ve always loved Eternity and my wife gave me a bottle she hadn’t finished but lately I’ve been using Alfred Sung and another called irresistible.

Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds. I also just got Passion and I like it as well

Love,

Tommie

Hi girls,
      My favorite perfume aromas are floral and sweet, they make me feel very feminine and I love to smell them, I also like citrus aromas but without a doubt floral and sweet aromas are my favorites, specially the Hello Woman of Mirage
      Greetings to all girls

I wear little anymore. No one seems to wear it. I have for years now worn Chanel  no. 5 perfume. I originally wore Chanel No. 9 but it was discontinued some time ago. I still wear it, not often.  Maybe I will hook up with Meghan for an evening out  to the theatre and we can clear the joint.

Watermelon Lemonade body spray in spring/summer and Fig and Brown Sugar fall/winter body spray. Both from Bath and Body Works. Theres a few more but I’ll go with those !

There was one my mother wore years ago called poison, wonderful smell. I need to try to find it again. Currently i use white diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor also wonderful smelling

I like perfume, but I don’t wear it. When I was younger, I knew girls that wore Calvin Klein’s Obsession and Chanel’s Coco. Both are scents that take me back in time like no other. Love them both! I wish they still gave out those little tester bottles at the department stores.

Clara
      Lady

What inexpensive perfume would you ladies suggest for a first timer?

Anonymous

Since I’ve gotten back into crossdressing I haven’t bothered wearing perfume yet, letting  Secret deodorant do all the work, but this topic is reminding me I should, so my vote for favorite perfume scent is Lolita Lempicka.  It was a perfume my wife used to wear and it had a very sultry, spicy scent to it. I remember liking it a lot so I think I’ll pick up a bottle and use it for myself, since she’s gone on to other perfumes.  One amusing point:  I remember reading a blog of a transgressive artist I like and he said of this perfume something like “Be wary of the girl wearing this perfume.  She’s up to something.”

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Alfred Sung for this girl – lovely fragrance!  I will also second Escape by Calvin Klein.   🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t use perfume but do wear daily Secret Lavender which has a nice scent.

I remember an old perfume a girlfriend used to wear called Hawaiian Ginger which was very nice. Not sure if its still made.

For casual use, I spray on some Charlie (I love the smell and it is very low budget). But for special occasions I splash on some Chanel no 5. I find it such a warm womanly odour, but it is on the pricey side, so really only for special occasions.

I love perfume, i just Yves Saint Laurent  Opium, Estee Lauder White linen and Dior Dune. Other than White Linen I like the heavier warm scents.

Jill
      Lady

I believe it’s been discontinued so I hoard it but my all time fav is Giorgio Armani’s Sensi

Always loved Giorgio and Este’ Lauder fragrances.

Hi Fiona-Ann,

Maybe I’m old fashioned but I adore Chanel#5.  I have tried other perfumes but #5 suits my body chemistry perfectly.  Once I have done my make-up and dressed fully the last scrumptious thing is to spray my wrists and throat.  Heaven!!!!

Hugs,

Katerina.

Given that I am allergic to most perfumes and fragances, I do not wear any.  My allergies to such also limits what my wife can wear.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I lean towards Jontue. Sometimes I mix it with Magic Night or Woman. I dilute it with distilled water and use it as a body spritzer; noticeable but not overwhelming.

This post got me thinking more about perfumes and eventually led me to a website that I want to share with you ladies. Microperfumes sells authentic, designer perfumes in those small .75 ml vials. If you’re an older gal like me, you’ll remember that they used to give those little vials away in department stores, if you asked. As far as I know, they don’t do that anymore. These days, you have to spray those test strips of paper.

Microperfumes is perfect for crossdressers because we don’t wear it very often and a little goes a long, long way. I started by ordering some classics that I remember my friends wearing (Chanel Coco and CK Obsession for both men and women) but just ordered a few more (Baccarat Rouge 540, Chanel #5, Gucci Bloom and Dior J’adore). All are Eau de Parfume and the total with shipping was less than $40. Anyway, a good place to check out if you’re interested in getting a pricey perfume at a huge discount.

Perfume? I have only wanted to ask one time what someone was wearing. A long time ago! Timeless by Avon. That is my favorite perfume. My only perfume. But, my favorite fragrance is patchouli essential oil.

Brianna
      Lady

VICTORIA SECRET had a scent years past that I loved.I wore it daily

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?