Tagged: Victoria Secret Fragrance Mists
- January 13, 2023 at 10:13 am #709081Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 384Replies: 1245Has thanked: 3790 timesBeen thanked: 4448 times
Hi everyone. Easy peezy question today (i think). What kind of scent do your prefer? Some people like Woody scents, others prefer Citrus scents or Floral scents, personally i prefer sweet smelling scents such as Rose which comes under the heading of Floral. I guess there are many more kind of scents, maybe you could expand on this topic?
With Love, Fiona xx
- January 26, 2023 at 4:15 pm #712582Marie ChandlerBaronessRegistered On: June 29, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 58Has thanked: 243 timesBeen thanked: 283 times
I like perfume, but I don’t wear it. When I was younger, I knew girls that wore Calvin Klein’s Obsession and Chanel’s Coco. Both are scents that take me back in time like no other. Love them both! I wish they still gave out those little tester bottles at the department stores.
- January 26, 2023 at 2:53 pm #712570Amanda WoodsLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 124Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 525 times
There was one my mother wore years ago called poison, wonderful smell. I need to try to find it again. Currently i use white diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor also wonderful smelling
- January 26, 2023 at 2:08 pm #712563Kandace KussenLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2023Topics: 5Replies: 28Has thanked: 110 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
Watermelon Lemonade body spray in spring/summer and Fig and Brown Sugar fall/winter body spray. Both from Bath and Body Works. Theres a few more but I’ll go with those !
- January 26, 2023 at 11:53 am #712523Jill LaceyLadyRegistered On: December 25, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 90Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 265 times
I wear little anymore. No one seems to wear it. I have for years now worn Chanel no. 5 perfume. I originally wore Chanel No. 9 but it was discontinued some time ago. I still wear it, not often. Maybe I will hook up with Meghan for an evening out to the theatre and we can clear the joint.
- January 26, 2023 at 11:46 am #712521Sofía Alejandra Hurtado EspinozaPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: January 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 68Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
My favorite perfume aromas are floral and sweet, they make me feel very feminine and I love to smell them, I also like citrus aromas but without a doubt floral and sweet aromas are my favorites, specially the Hello Woman of Mirage
Greetings to all girls
- January 26, 2023 at 11:40 am #712518
- January 26, 2023 at 10:00 am #712500Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 647Has thanked: 2283 timesBeen thanked: 3267 times
- January 26, 2023 at 9:24 am #712490
- January 26, 2023 at 9:19 am #712489
- January 26, 2023 at 9:10 am #712486Kara McNallyLadyRegistered On: November 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 38Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 141 times
Don’t enjoy any fragrance that is too strong or too sweet. I generally buy gift sets of Victoria Secrets fragrance mists (8.4 oz. bottles) every Christmas. The sets usually include: Love, Bombshell, Heavenly, Bare, Tease, Very Sexy. Spray some on every morning before I put on my bra and panty.
- January 26, 2023 at 8:07 am #712473Jessica VelasquezLadyRegistered On: January 26, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Ii really like flowerbomb or juicy couture very sweet and flirty
- January 13, 2023 at 6:31 pm #709208Lorraine LowryDuchessRegistered On: January 2, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 167 times
Don’t use much perfume but like Jessica McClintock and wind song in body powders, both very light scent. My favorite perfume was ambush, a cheap one no longer made. On my lady, it was irresistible!
- January 13, 2023 at 5:29 pm #709200
- January 13, 2023 at 3:56 pm #709178Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1263Has thanked: 1403 timesBeen thanked: 6480 times
- January 13, 2023 at 2:11 pm #709149Lanna BartonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 517Has thanked: 1805 timesBeen thanked: 918 times
- January 13, 2023 at 1:59 pm #709147Meghan BrandiceLadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 14Replies: 226Has thanked: 358 timesBeen thanked: 1035 times
Don’t wear any, the several times I did, once at a CD support meeting and another at our concert hall for a philharmonic concert the people sitting close to me had to get up and move, it was too strong and making them sneeze🤨😤
- January 13, 2023 at 1:03 pm #709134Megan TaupeLadyRegistered On: January 1, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
- January 13, 2023 at 12:54 pm #709132Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 920Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 4202 times
My transformation to Wendy wouldn’t be complete until I spritz perfume.
To be specific I only use perfume marketed towards women, so that way it will round out my femme self.
I prefer candy/sweet smelling scents. For example, Sweet like Candy/Thank U Next (and 2.0) by Ariana Grande has this sweet candy like scent. I think Thank u Next 2.o has abit of a marshmallow scent to it on top of the sweet smell.
By far Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is one of my faves for sweet smelling perfumes. It isn’t candy smelling but very sweet, and very feminine. Kinda like a ripe sweet smelling fruit mixed with sugar.
Rounding out the list is citrus scents. A hint of citrus is also one of my faves. Incredible Things by Taylor Swift is a perfect example of a perfume with a hint of citrus. I would say it is more on the orange citrus scent than lemon/lime citrus scent.
- January 13, 2023 at 11:47 am #709108Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 629Has thanked: 10202 timesBeen thanked: 3507 times
My current favorite perfume is ‘Si’ by Giorgio Armani. It is called a Chypre fragrance and is a Fruity fragrance for women. I love it but wish it lasted a bit longer, I spritz it on in the morning on my way out the door to head to work but can’t smell it at the end of my shift.
Ms. Lauren M
- January 13, 2023 at 12:59 pm #709133Fiona-Ann MossDuchessRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 384Replies: 1245Has thanked: 3790 timesBeen thanked: 4448 times
Hi Lauren, yes its normal for some perfumes to last longer than others. Generally the Eau De Parfum is better than Eau De Toilett owing to concentration but this isnt always so because some ingredients naturally stay around for longer than others, in fact ive had cheap perfume last all day and expensive ones that last a few hours!! Thanks for your reply xx
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.