- October 20, 2020 at 8:30 am #396711Alyssa Blair HarrisParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 9Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
Do you enjoy dressing in one season more than the others? Maybe its a style thing or you just get the urge more at certain times of the year? I always see myself as a bit of an autumn girl. Whenever this time of year comes around, the urge to dress grows stronger and there’s nothing better than those autumnal colours and layers: boots, pantyhose of all colours and different styles, sweaters. I just love the colours at this time of year!
- November 11, 2020 at 4:17 pm #405566PollyParticipantRegistered On: October 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
My pick would be the cooler months. Fall to Spring, that’s like August-June here and in July the S.O. keeps the thermostat set at “Winter”. So I’ll keep the leggings and sweaters close all year.
- November 11, 2020 at 3:06 pm #405547
- October 25, 2020 at 10:23 pm #398723Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 154Has thanked: 914 timesBeen thanked: 802 times
summer of coarse. high heel sandals with painted toes, mini skirts, bare legs with a tan. toe rings, anklets and pierced bellybutton. short shorts, fish net shirts, bikinis. its all about showing what you got. everything looks better with a tan. i might be old but i’m not dead.
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Rachel Cross.
- October 25, 2020 at 10:20 pm #398720Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 281Has thanked: 692 timesBeen thanked: 1077 times
Being from Phoenix AZ, Autumn thru Spring. You can wear all your nicer stuff and not worry about sweating to death. Like Grace Scarlett, tights and boots and warm sexy stuff. I also like what Caty Ryan said, I wear pants and jeans all the time, if Im dressing, Im doing it up…skirts, heels etc.
- October 25, 2020 at 9:57 pm #398716Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 651Has thanked: 1193 timesBeen thanked: 2312 times
Autumn is my favorite time. The colors and fabrics can be worn much longer through the latter part of the year than about any other season. Spring is my second.
For me, it’s more about the color choices and patterns than anything. I like the ‘earthy colors’ as pretty much my favorite blend of choices, plus you can sneak in a little of late summer or early winter wear in the mix too.
- October 25, 2020 at 9:40 pm #398714
- October 25, 2020 at 9:21 pm #398710Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 82Has thanked: 551 timesBeen thanked: 327 times
I like the coziness of winter….. snuggling in my negligee by a fireplace with a brandy in hand dreaming of being held closely and kissed by my lover who is due any minute….. OK, so I worked a fantasy in my answer… but I do like the winter holidays and the dressing opportunities…..
- October 22, 2020 at 11:05 pm #397666stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 97Replies: 889Has thanked: 1049 timesBeen thanked: 3337 times
Summer. In the UK its sometimes quite warm and doesn’t rain all the time.
I like to wear as little as possible, but lets not go there. Strappy, floaty summer dresses are my favourite, and tank tops and flimsy blouses with mini skirts, and short skater dresses.
I wear all of the above well into the autumn too, until it begins to look “situation inappropriate” and everyone switches to leggings and boots. A few girls still wear skirts so I am not the only one.
- October 22, 2020 at 9:32 pm #397640
- October 22, 2020 at 9:28 pm #397636Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 70Replies: 670Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2015 times
late Autumn through until mid spring. Too hot otherwise down here in southern “Oz”
Over the years I’ve built up an extensive wardrobe, (both inner and outer wear) for the above time periods.I underdress in heavy tights, panties cami and aa cupbra almost every day and at night, just change the tights to a lighter denier.
When Caty gets to go “public” its always in a skirt or dress, none of this pants rubbish. I wear them as a male all the time…
One of my favorite outfits is the “clever secretary” on her lunch break. Black skirt, jacket, tights and low heels. White blouse under the jacket…
- October 22, 2020 at 8:09 pm #397629Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 302Has thanked: 249 timesBeen thanked: 1309 times
I voted winter. It’s the only time of year in Southern California when I can be reasonably sure it won’t be uncomfortably hot. When I used to live in the Northeast, autumn was my favorite season.
- October 22, 2020 at 6:24 pm #397609
- October 21, 2020 at 6:19 am #397023Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 99Has thanked: 2009 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
I voted autumn and winter ,I look forward to be able to wear undies inc bras ,pantyhose , stockings and suspender belts ,I can go out for walks hiding my bras under a couple of layers but the other important thing I can use or wear my lovely forms .I’am getting used to wearing some of my bras without forms ,with just my natural breasts (chest ) and my nipples visible under them ,and of course ‘play’ with them which I love to do in secret .
I suppose for me as a person spring and summer are the best times of year ,but as a closest dresser they will limit what I can do during my cd times ,full undies before anybody else in the house gets and then after breakfast and the rest of the day just my panties which I will make sure I continue to do .
- October 20, 2020 at 10:50 am #396753
- October 20, 2020 at 10:43 am #396751Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 580Has thanked: 3268 timesBeen thanked: 2951 times
I like them all really, so many variations, so many different outfits but…..
I do love Autumn into winter because I’m a leggings/ boots girl at heart. Ok, I cannot wear my beloved Heels ( safely), but that’s the only downside….I love crisp days with big scarves and hats, over the knee boots or furry ankle boots and coloured leggings…and…..omg, don’t get me going…..
grace ❤️ ❤️
- October 20, 2020 at 10:40 am #396749
- October 20, 2020 at 9:46 am #396737Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 350Has thanked: 3779 timesBeen thanked: 1353 times
- October 20, 2020 at 9:40 am #396734Ria FreichukParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 83Has thanked: 130 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
- October 20, 2020 at 8:55 am #396720Linda LeeParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
My favorite time to dress is autumn so that it is comfortable to wear nylons and camisoles under my sweater and pants it is dark early so you can venture out dressed with a mack on and be more discreet also its Halloween so I feel more comfortable shopping for new outfits at the consignment stores and plus size ladies shops
- October 20, 2020 at 8:32 am #396713Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 262Has thanked: 169 timesBeen thanked: 961 times
I picked winter. Summer gets way too hot to wear a wig; add on silicone hip/butt pads, and the temps easily escalate.
In winter, especially if it is super cold, I can wear all that and feel absolutely comfortable without overheating
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.