• This topic has 19 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do you enjoy dressing in one season more than the others? Maybe its a style thing or you just get the urge more at certain times of the year? I always see myself as a bit of an autumn girl. Whenever this time of year comes around, the urge to dress grows stronger and there’s nothing better than those autumnal colours and layers: boots, pantyhose of all colours and different styles, sweaters. I just love the colours at this time of year!

I picked winter.  Summer gets way too hot to wear a wig; add on silicone hip/butt pads, and the temps easily escalate.

In winter, especially if it is super cold, I can wear all that and feel absolutely comfortable without overheating

Linda Lee
      Lady

My favorite time to dress is autumn so that it is comfortable to wear nylons and camisoles under my sweater and pants it is dark early so you can venture out dressed  with a mack on and be more  discreet also its Halloween so I feel more comfortable shopping for new outfits at the consignment stores and plus size ladies shops

I picked winter as I like leggings and camisoles and bulky sweaters which make it so pleasurable to underdress in. Of course I can also enjoy freshly shaved legs in thigh highs and skirts too.

Anonymous

Definitely the summer, so much fashion to buy and wear out,  or in  the garden. Beautiful summer skirts and dresses, footwear too,blouses and T’shirts, shorts etc. Top up the tan, fabulous time of the year.

I love dressing in cooler weather so I don’t just sweat my makeup off!

-SR-

Anonymous

Alyssa

I like them all really, so many variations, so many different outfits but…..

I do love Autumn into winter because I’m a leggings/ boots girl at heart. Ok, I cannot wear my beloved Heels ( safely), but that’s the only downside….I love crisp days with big scarves and hats, over the knee boots or furry ankle boots and coloured leggings…and…..omg, don’t get me going…..

grace ❤️ ❤️

Not really a fan of summer. Wearing a wig in the hot weather is pretty sweaty and uncomfortable.

I voted autumn and winter ,I look forward to be able to wear undies inc bras ,pantyhose , stockings and suspender belts  ,I can go out for walks hiding my bras under a couple of layers but the other important thing I can use or wear my lovely forms .I’am getting used to wearing some of my bras without forms ,with just my natural breasts (chest ) and my nipples visible under them ,and of course ‘play’ with them which I love to do in secret .

I suppose for me as a person spring and summer are the best times of year ,but as a closest dresser they will limit what I can do during my cd times ,full undies before anybody else in the house gets and then after breakfast and the rest of  the day just my panties which I will make sure I continue to do .

Michelle  xx

Anonymous

Autumn!!! My fall wardrobe covers a multitude of sins…

Hugs, Mary Ann

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I voted winter.  It’s the only time of year in Southern California when I can be reasonably sure it won’t be uncomfortably hot.  When I used to live in the Northeast, autumn was my favorite season.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

late Autumn through until mid spring. Too hot otherwise down here in southern “Oz”

Over the years I’ve built up an extensive wardrobe, (both inner and outer wear) for the above time periods.I underdress in heavy tights, panties cami and aa cupbra almost every day and at night, just change the tights to a lighter denier.

When Caty gets to go “public” its always in a skirt or dress, none of this pants rubbish. I wear them as a male all the time…

One of my favorite outfits is the “clever secretary” on her lunch break. Black skirt, jacket, tights and low heels. White blouse under the jacket…

Happy dressing

Caty

Linda Lee
      Lady

Thanks for your message I agree and as a woman  I would  never wear pants like a “guy” would  never wear a dress

I like the coziness of winter….. snuggling in my negligee by a fireplace with a brandy in hand dreaming of being held closely and kissed by my lover who is due any minute….. OK, so I worked a fantasy in my answer… but I do like the winter holidays and the dressing opportunities…..

Winter is the best for myself, hip pads shape wear all works best in the winter

Autumn is my favorite time.  The colors and fabrics can be worn much longer through the latter part of the year than about any other season.  Spring is my second.

For me, it’s more about the color choices and patterns than anything.  I like the ‘earthy colors’ as pretty much my favorite blend of choices, plus you can sneak in a little of late summer or early winter wear in the mix too.

PaulaF

Being from Phoenix AZ, Autumn thru Spring.  You can wear all your nicer stuff and not worry about sweating to death.  Like Grace Scarlett, tights and boots and warm sexy stuff. I also like what Caty Ryan said, I wear pants and jeans all the time, if Im dressing, Im doing it up…skirts, heels etc.

Anonymous

summer of coarse. high heel sandals with painted toes, mini skirts, bare legs with a tan. toe rings, anklets and pierced bellybutton. short shorts, fish net shirts, bikinis. its all about showing what you got. everything looks better with a tan. i might be old but i’m not dead.

kim dones
      Lady

all seasons mostly summer short shorts minis tank tops show off

Anonymous

My pick would be the cooler months. Fall to Spring, that’s like August-June here and in July the S.O. keeps the thermostat set at “Winter”.  So I’ll keep the leggings and sweaters close all year.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?