Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lacey Cyn
      Lady

I was wondering what others girlish style is. Mine is gothy / punkish look. I love velvet, fishnets, dark makeup, purple plaid, chains, dark jewelry, leather, distressed short shorts, stripped socks, arm warmers, chokers, and both my pink and blonde hair and my purple and magenta hair. I have a lot of body suits to go with my skirts and shorts. A few things I have added some pins and patches to as well.

I’m a practical girl. I’m not going for any particular style beyond comfortable and feminine. I love denim skirts and maxi dresses. I try and match my panties and bras when I can ( I have only one true set). And I have a bottle of Japanese Cherry Blossom body spray that I enjoy a spritz of every day.

Other than that, my style is just…feminine.

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

Comfortable Fem is totally a style. I am sure you have pieces that just scream you to you. You look at it and say, “This is me. This is who I am.” Style is just who you are expressed through clothing and accessories.

Anonymous

Hmm. Being of a certain age, I go for the more mature lady. I’m that older receptionist who’s resorted to tight skirts and frilly blouses and probably isn’t as sexy as she’d like to think.

Connie

xxx

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

Sexy is 100% attitude. I’m not kidding at all. It really is. There are people who are not “conventionally” attractive or older I find super sexy. It’s they’re movements, attitude, and even scent. There are also people who are very “conventionally” attractive I don’t find sexy at all.

So be sexy and be confident about it!

Anonymous
        Lady

Connie…. I agree, we like the same style and yes I don’t think I’m as sexy as I think I am either… lol

My daily wear around the house is what I call “feminine casual”… panties, leggings, flats, bra with small forms and a nice womens pastel tee to go with my natural below my shoulders long hair.

Mine is casual and semi-sexy. Basically whatever my body will let me get away with as sexy as possible. But I have no problem wearing denim bottoms, comfortable shoes, and a crop top every day

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

And that is a great style to have. If there is clothing you want to wear and your body won’t allow it, have you thought about grabbing it anyway and using it as a pattern to make your own?

That’s a great question Lacey. I am a big fan of bodysuits and am open to layering to make a particular item of clothing work. So if layering can not help that particular piece look great on me, I will tend to not get it. UNLESS…I save it for intimate times 😉

Lacey Cyn
            Lady

Because my wife Cosplays (though soon I will be doing Cosplay / crossplay as well) and is tiny a lot of times I will order one of the cheap cosplay costumes from China, disassemble it, change the scale, and then use it as a pattern to make the same thing in a size that will actually fit her out of higher quality materials.

I am lucky though as my grandmother made sure I knew how to sew by hand and use a sewing machine. So there have been a few things I have seen on Amazon cheap and I know are cheap knock offs, but ordered, not to wear, but to scale to my body and make it out of better materials and fabrics.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Lacey ,

I don’t have a particular style.
      I love Dresses , Skirts , Pantyhose , Heels , long Wigs ,
      in short : everything that makes me feel more like a Girl.

When I would have to choose just one style , it would be a more
      conservative style , a style that would make me blend in if I would
      venture outside ( as I am still in the closet that’s not happening right now )

Love Sylvia.

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

Conservative is good and really it can be very classy, especially if you go for like high powered business conservative. Anything that makes you feel more like a girl is a plus.

Anonymous

from sexy and seductive to classy  to casual for this girl.

Donna

Love latex wear to you name it will wear it. at least once maybe twice or more giggles

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

Very versatile. The classical classy style clothes I actually feel pretty uncomfortable in. Like I am not being myself, which may not make sense. Latex however is always fun and looks great.

Anonymous

Could own nothing but latex love it so sexy and like second skin. Do know my mom ordered me a cute dress latex few weeeks ago should be here in time for Christmas

Donna

Lacey Cyn
            Lady

Latex is amazing. I love the feel of it, the way to contours to you like a second skin and the way it feels to be touched wearing it. I bet you are going to love every minute of that dress.

Anonymous

thank you Lacy if it feels like the other dresses own know going to be amazing Something for New Years eve. Then of course wearing some latex panties under neath.

Donna

Barb Wire
      Lady

Tastefully slutty! Think Glenn Close in 6” heels! And, if I ever get thinnish, I’m going for that Agnes look, like in her music video, Release Me.

xo Barb 🙂

Anonymous

Oh there that word was looking for that too. giggles

Donna

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

Tastefully slutty is great and I can picture it in my head. Getting around in 6″ heels is amazing. I am still on my 2″ kitten heels and Friday just got a pair of 4″ heels I wobble around in and some how have not killed myself yet.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Since almost all of my heels are 6″, and not a single skirt or dress goes to my knees, I would have to say Barb already named my style as well.

😉 Thanks Barb! I couldn’t have come up with a name for it!

Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: emoji
        Barb Wire
        Lady

Lara, I bet you ROCK them giraffes!!

Barb 🙂

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

I do love them! Especially the maryjanes!😉

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji
        Lacey Cyn
        Lady

That is great. Like I said 6″ heels are impressive. I’ll just be over here in my little 2″ heels.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

They have a 1-1/2 inch platform at the front so it makes them equivalent to a 4-1/2 inch regular heel. (I guess they could be called cheaters) I also have a regular pair of pumps in 4-1/2 inch heel that are harder to walk in than the platforms. That was a surprise, I thought they would be easier when I ordered them.

Heels are all fun it doesn’t really matter what size they are. It’s what you like on you! Your own Girly Style!!

Lacey Cyn
            Lady

Oh I love all 4 pairs of shoes I have. I have some two inch leather platforms with bat buckles, some 2” Mary Janes with bows on them, then I have some boots with 4” heels (the hardest for me to walk in right now) and a pair of what look like combat boots or Doc Martins with a 4” heel that just look great.

I’m probably the stylish modernly dressed girl. Or at least that’s what I try to go for. Yes, I love tight little cocktail dresses but usually I’m wearing skater dresses or more tailored dresses. Casual time is usually skinny jeans and a cashmere sweater with forms of course!

I don’t have a big wardrobe so I try to mix and match things a lot.

-Chloé

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

I bet they all look great. I love skater skirts. I have like 4 right now. They are super comfortable and look great. No cocktail dresses for this girl. I do have some tight dresses in velvet though.

My current style is rather casual.  I aim to not be noticed while out.  More skinny jeans and sweaters than skirts and dresses. I love my skirts and dresses but the temp out side is hovering arounfd freezing.

Always heels.  I dont care how much snow. Always heels.

Paula

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

It is really cold out right now here as well. I understand the want to blend when out. There can be safety and comfort in that. I’ve never been good at blending. I’m not comfortable that way and always feel like I am faking it. I’m not out there yet though. My wife and my plan is to be out at Anime, Gaming, and Comic conventions as Cosplay / Crossplay and such initially to build confidence and get used to social interactions as a female in a safe and accepting environment, then from there branch out some bars / clubs, etc. We have tickets to see Alice Cooper and are already planning our make up and look for that concert.

I would like to come as close as possible to passing. I would like to be an actual, classy, conservative woman of my own age, which at present is 57. Since transition is not practical, I intend to strive for the next best thing, which is to present in that way. There are many women here at CDH who embody what I mean. I love looking at their photos and imagining myself looking that way.

Classy hugs,
      Catherine

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

There are many beautiful ladies on this site, both who have chosen to transition and those who have not, younger and older. Classy and Conservative can be a really good looking style and it works for a lot of people. It’s all how you feel comfortable and what you think expresses your inner self, at least that is what fashion has always been to me. I’m very glad that at 57 you are able to work at living your best life and expressing who you really are. That is wonderful.

I like to think that mine is more towards the classy, professional woman but with a degree of sexy sprinkled in there…. Achieving that, well that’s a different story lol!

Marcellette

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

Looking at your pictures I would say you are 100% pulling it off. Pumps on the bike though doesn’t seem super safe though and I don’t think clip in pumps exist yet, though you could probably make something for it if you really wanted to.

Home counties, middle class office girl/librarian with a love of summer clothing and a hankering to take after Agnetha from ABBA.

A range of styles is explored, from somewhat cutesy in short dresses and skirts, to flarey, flowery tea dresses, suits, jumpsuits, , casual jeans or skirt and t-shirts – and the occasional caution to the wind rock chick look. Dressed to fit the mood always.

Laura has a night time penchant for glam, as in glam rock and/or disco rather than glamour per se, with short dresses, long dresses with big splits, low cleavage and lots of glitter and sequins – the right side of outrageous, hopefully – no sluttiness, I’m a good girl, I am… probably.

She also loves to dress up. The last time was as a Bavarian Oktoberfest Bierkeller maid – that went down well.

The naughty corner has suddenly got quite a bit fuller… >grin<

YOLO, Honies – don’t put yourself into a box!

Love Laura

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

I love looking at Glam style. It’s not me, and I would feel strange wearing it, but I love looking at it, and at the drag shows my wife and I have gone to I love seeing their take on Glam style as well. I do love how similar outfits can look completely different once people put their own unique style and twist on it.

Drag Queens can he so clever, artistic and inventive – I love Drag shows almost as much as panto!

The first song I fell properly in love with was Waterloo by ABBA, I wanted Benny’s star-shaped guitar – I seem to remember one guy in the Glitter band (Who were awesome!) had one – and I was in awe of the power of the Sweet (obviously not the early stuff, but everything from Fanny Adams onwards).

Love Laura

I have to admit I love being a girly girl. I’ve never gotten over my childhood desires to be one of the girls so I still prefer dressing in dresses with full skirts that I can twirl in. I love lace, ruffles and chiffon.

I’ve never felt comfortable calling myself a woman nor a man.  I’m stuck feeling like a boy who so much wants to be a girl.

As I get older my childhood desires never fade away. I miss the days when I could wear my girly dresses and pass myself off as a young girl

I don’t want to be a sophisticated woman, and I certainly don’t want to dress my age.

Crossdressing is my fantasy world and whether my dress is appropriate for my age or not, I will continue to dress how I feel.

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

And you 100% should wear what you like to wear. Have you thought about cosplay as well? There is also the Lolita / Brolita scene that you can find at Anime and Comic book conventions.

Anonymous

Don’t really have a style. But I do like modern chic to a little edgy

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

Modern chic with a bit of edge is good. Edgy fashion can be a lot of fun to play around with a determine exactly what screams you.

I think I am that outdoorsy beach girl who is casually sexy, although
      I also have a slightly slutty side at times.

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

Beach clothes can be fun and sexy.

I think we can all be a little slutty sometimes and that is okay.

Anonymous

I like to dress in business attire and party or cocktail dresses, depending on the time of day or night.  I prefer short, body hugging skirts and dresses for a sexy appearance.

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

There are a lot of sexy business style and fancy dress girls around here. That is awesome! It’s a great looking style.

Daria:

La la la la la
      This is my stop
      Got to get off
      I may go pop

Excuse me, Excuse me
      I’ve got to be direct
      La la la
      If I’m off, please correct
      La la la
      You’re standing on my neck

Look right through me
      Say I’m gloomy
      Well so sue me
      Excuse me, excuse me
      I’ve got to be direct

La la la
      Its like a big train wreck
      La la la

La la la
      La la la
      You’re standing
      Nothing is like I planned it
      So funny I can’t stand it
      Wish I was made of granite
      I must be on another planet

La la la la la
      La la la la la

This is my stop
      I’ve got to get off
      I may go pop

Excuse me, excuse me
      I’ve got to be direct
      La la la
      If I’m off please correct
      La la la
      La la la
      La la la

La la la la la (x15)

Lacey Cyn
        Lady
        1. Such a great show and a great song. I can tell that you are a girl of excellent taste and culture.
        • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lacey Cyn.

I would probably have to stay I’m the sexy stylish ultra fem girly-girl, definitely when it comes to sleepwear which is 99.9% of my female wardrobe. I wear romantic/beautiful/bridal lingerie to bed just about every night (satin pjs sometimes) so the bedroom/bedtime is my fem time to pamper myself in luxury.

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

That sounds lovely. I have a couple of silky purple and black lace nighties with matching thongs that feel amazing and look great. I need more.

Isn’t lingerie the best Lacey?

Lacey Cyn
            Lady

OMG yes! The silky feeling on freshly shave skin, or the airiness and restriction of fishnets and a garter belt. I absolutely love the look of moderately torn fishnets with a skater skirt or a pair of my distressed shorts.

I hand wash and air dry all my delicates, and wash anything before I wear it. It doesn’t take very long to do at all.

My wife actually scared me for a second the other day. I had finished washing my delicates including a few new things, including a new nightie. They were drying in the bathroom with a fan on them and she says, “Baby, we have to have a talk.”

I was worried, even though she had not only been really supportive but actually pushing me a bit.

I said, “Okay….” and she went, “You have panties and stuff drying in there right now that are cuter than anything I own, so the new rule is if you buy something cute like that, you have to buy me something cute too.” I told her that was completely okay. I mean that’s just a win-win for me.

Anonymous

Hi Lacey

I am most definitely 1970’s style woman with a tiny bit of 1950’s thrown in.

Love Sarah

xx

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

50’s and 70’s could be a really fun mix. There is a lot you could do with it to really make it your own too.

I’m in the office professional camp for sure – on the outside. Underneath I’m heavily influenced by the risqué look 😉

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

We have a lot of office professional looking girls. There are some great options. There is a lot of fun to be had there.

I like a lot of styles as I cos/play. But all have pink, white, yellow, and floral theme. Love dresses. Like lolita style of dress. Full 50’s prom dresses with petticoats. Most of my styles are full dress or sexy nighty.

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

Cosplay is a lot of fun and the Lolita / Brolita style has a lot of fun options and you can get really cutesy (standard Lolita), dark (gothic Lolita which has some amazing dresses), or even branch off a bit to harajuku (which I think you’d really like based off of what you like).

Normally my wife is the one who cosplays and I am just there for support, carrying things, and doing emergency repairs. Generally dressed as generic thug 1.

Since coming out to her, she has been writing out ideas for couples cosplays. Normally I am the one building and sewing the things for her to wear, so a couples cosplay / cross-play will be a new experience for me. I’ll have no pockets! Conventions are a pretty safe place for expressing yourself and trying different costumes though.

Brandie Knox has posted her great Supergirl cosplay in her photos too. If you haven’t seen it yet you should.

Have always been a fan of Halloween the national cos/play. LOL. From a young kid, at Halloween, I wanted to be cowgirl, ballerina, and a princess. I didn’t get to be any of those but when I grew up that is one of the first things I change in my life. Cos/play is a lot of fun. It adds a change from dressing to be Dream.

Lacey Cyn
            Lady

Costuming is great, especially at Cons, because a lot of folks act like the character they are dressed as. It’s a blast. Also it’s an excuse to geek out about your favorite characters. My wife when she is dressed is 100% in character the whole time.

There was a girl at the last Con I was at who dressed as a gender bent Geralt of Rivia. Everywhere she went people kept tossing her coins. She donated about $60 in coins to Extra Life after that weekend which is also awesome.

I am so much in agreement with you on 50’s style prom dresses and skirts with petticoats. Nothing screams girly more than that.

Hugs and kisses

My main style is comfortably casual, most of the time.  Jeans or slacks, midi or maxi skirts, comfy blouses.

I tend to not restrict to one style though.  Outdoors for nature things, jeans or denim maxi (depending surroundings and weather), good boots (nice Nacona western style), Ladies Brush Popper blouse or similar, maybe a wide brim hat, leather jacket and purse.

Going out style will usually be a midi skirt, suede boots or nice dress flats, jewelry, nice blouse, looking good but casual and relaxed.

Formal will be just that, formal, no scripting around the edges.

For the club, casual sexy, showing as much leg as I dare, maybe a little rough around the edges, to catch the men’s eyes.

The marvelous thing about Ladies clothing, there is so much you can do with just a few pieces.

PaulaF

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

There really is a lot you can do mixing and matching. I don’t have a huge wardrobe, but I love what I have. I am sure you have pieces that just scream you though.

Jes T
      Lady

I don’t know that I have a real style – doing chores at home I like to be comfortable in a t-shirt and leggings. If I’m going to get dolled-up, then it’s a full dress, stockings, and heels (my heels of choice are a set of 2″ or a racy set of 4″ strappy peep-toes). For an everyday (workday) kind of dress-up I go for a black skirt and nice blouse, probably the office administrator or receptionist or something along those lines. Still have to have the heels, stockings, and satin lingerie, but a little more reserved on the outside.

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

My wife picked me up a couple of pairs of leggings and a could of pairs of Yoga pants. OMG. I couldn’t believe how comfy they were. They are amazing! I have a pair of black and blue striped leggings they pair perfect with my oversized black Alice in Wonderland shirt that says, “I can’t explain myself because I’m not myself you see.”

I’ll say… cougar’ish-slutty’ish-classy-callgirl-stripperish-sexy’ish-naughty’ish??????? Is that a style. OMG, I think I’m the odd one out here.

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

It is definitely a style and from your pictures I would say it is definitely working for you. You are gorgeous!

Thank you Lacey. I do still try to keep it within the “cute” range however… I don’t wanna be toooooo street-hooker’sh-homeless looking, especially since I’m always running daily errands while dressed these days.

Anonymous

59 dressing like a mid 30 year old. Just can’t find size for younger age. giggles

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

Clothes have alway been an outward experience of who I am to me. I don’t even “dress my age” when I am in “boy mode”. It’s all band t-shirts, patch and pin covered vests or button up dickies work shirts that I sewed patches or added pins on to make them banned or feel themed, and cammo or other types of cargo shorts / pants, and boots. Even at work I dress like that, but a bit more toned down. I work in a professional environment but am just considered “eccentric”.

I like both my “boy mode” and “girl mode” aesthetics they are me, they scream me. They feel good and natural to me. Earlier today I went to the fabric store and picked up the materials I need to make my wife and I a pair is skater skirts, her’s Rei Ayanami themed and mine Asuka Langley themed.

Anonymous

lol

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

There are actually some fabulous and sexy office professional clothing out there. The right cut and a pencil skirt can do wonders for a girl.

Dressing to the 9’s is super fun. I have a little purple velvet number for getting very dressed up with my wife. It actually looks really good on me.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?