• This topic has 21 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

As I was accessorizing my  outfit the other day, I realized that I have quite a bit of jewelry to choose from. That’s a lovely situation to be in, as it makes it much easier to really coordinate my entire look. But I also realized that while I probably have more jewelry than many GGs, it’s pretty much what I could call traditional jewelry. Rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, etc., but all in styles that women all over the world wear on a daily basis, there’s really nothing that is flashy or stands out. And that’s fine, because my style is that I dress like a mature, middle-aged woman does, so that I blend in as a real woman. I’m not a teeny bopper screaming “look at me” through how I dress.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

What’s your jewelry style?

Hugs,

Holly

PS – you can choose more than one response, because I know that we all love to have choices!

Side note : all of Wendy’s jewellery is costume except for a pearl necklace.   My wife was bride’s maid in a wedding years ago, and the bride gave each maid a real pearl necklace.  My wife doesn’t wear neckalces, so she gave it to me to wear as Wendy.

Whenever I transform into Wendy, I must wear earrings, necklace, bracelets, and rings.  Used to wear ankle bracelets too, but I had to stop wearing them.  On each hand, I adorn 4 fingers with rings.  I haven’t been able to find a ring size for my flip the bird finger.

Thanks for the nice question Holly.  I really chose “other” since for me it’s all of the above.  I have lots of different kinds of jewelry and just select things that I think will go with an outfit.  I try them on and look in the mirror and if I think that it’s right, I wear it.  There is usually one final approval that I look for and that is from my wife who may say “great, or nope, it clashes” and I will consider taking her advice but may still choose to do my own thing.  She is  more conservative in her personal dressing but as a dancer she was avaunt guard.  I will also modify and create pieces for my outfit.  Typically I will spray paint or nail polish buckles and earrings to get the color or effect that I want or, add extra pieces onto jewelry if I want a bigger presentation.  Incidentally, many of my chains have had the clasp removed and replaced with a super strong magnetic clasp that I added.  This makes dressing easy and fast and you can buy a bag of magnetic clasps and a jeweler’s pliers from Joann’s for a few $.   It’s not unusual that people comment on my jewelry but now you know it’s just my style of homemade fakery fun.  May the sparkle be with you.   Marg

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I just wear fairly low key items and always have a necklace, bracelet, earnings and finger rings. Of course I will bling it up a bit for an occasion.

Aside from my wedding band and my watch, I do not wear any jewelry on a day to day basis.   In fact, the only other jewelry (if it could be considered jewelry) that I wear would be cuff links and a tie pin when I am wearing semiformal and formal menswear.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I guess you would call the jewelry that can be seen, minimalist. I am partial to sterling silver, with clear CZ or natural aquamarine. The jewelry that can’t be seen is either silver or stainless steel, with either gold, silver or colored agate beads.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I checked other because I’ve got a little bit of everything, some of which I bought and some that was my late wife’s jewelry.

When I am out doing day to day stuff, I always wear a necklace, bracelet and sometimes a ring. When I get real dressed up it’s a necklace, multiple bracelets, ring and earrings.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m partial to handmade metal jewelry from small independent artists. Minimalist designs made with silver and bronze.

/EA

I’m not sure I could answer. I couldn’t even define half of those styles.

I typically wear several rings everyday in either male or femme mode. I really like turquoise and sterling silver.  I also daily wear a necklace, again usually turquoise. When not  around the SO I wear small hoop earrings. I don’t have my ears pierced as of yet. It is on the horizon though

Love,

Tommie

I have a few pieces that I really like and wear often, but jewellery is an aspect of dressing that I’ve spent little time pursuing. That said, maybe this will be the year I explore it more. While I like a minimalist look, I could certainly use more rings and bracelets.

If it’s not pretty, dainty and quite feminine I won’t wear it.  My jewelry is almost all gold colored except for a multi colored beaded bracelet that was a gift from a very special person, and never leaves my right wrist. I wear four rings every day, delicate hoop or drop style earrings and sometimes a feminine and delicate necklace.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

My wife keeps me well-stocked with jewelry.  She regularly shops Goodwill and estate sales for jewelry.  Estate sales in particular are excellent places to find unique pieces of jewelry for sale at reasonable prices.

As far as my individual style goes, I don’t really know if I have any particular one.  I tend to match my jewelry to the outfit I am wearing, although at times, I lean toward the bold look.

Julie
      Lady

No style. Just a 14 inch small pearl necklace and some 15 dollar necklaces and bracelets customized with options I picked. Like every single one says Julie. Also all my jewelry is costume aka not real. This saves me money hun and my sister in law recommended I buy costume jewelry last year. So if my Amazon jewelry is real then that’s it for real jewelry. No earrings there painful same as getting ears pierced which I’m avoiding too girlfriend!

Leonara
      Ambassador

Holly, what a wonderful question!  I chose dainty & Feminine, and traditional… traditional …i.e. matching gold necklace, rings, bracelets, earrings (clip on) , and just added ankle bracelets..depending on my wardrobe selection I have also the same variety of jewelry in sterling silver …bangle  bracelets mostly and earrings hoops and dangling… a girl cannot have enough jewelry… most of the jewelry selection are estate or fashion… for my 75th birthday I am looking to buy a 20” 24k gold chain lol

I was at an impasse until I realized I could choose more than one response, thank you for that!

So to highlight my inherent dichotomy, I chose traditional, modern, and avant-garde.  While my jewelry collection is in need of help, most of what I choose tends to fall in the bohemian/steampunk genre.  I’m still feeling out my style and it may get a good deal more punk as I’m starting to get into live music again, but we’ll just have to surf this wave and see where it goes.

Anonymous
      Lady

I found this hard to answer, I like traditional necklaces and earrings but rings and bracelets I might be a bit more modern. I like fun funky feminine stuff and I have a lot of rings, probably too many

I selected traditional, but i really have a mix of modern as well. And with smaller wrists i really like to mix up bangles and bracelets.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Holly, well, I’ve thought about this for a lot of years.  It’s sort of interesting, as when in male drab mode, I really don’t like anything like jewelry on my body.  I am sort of embarrassed to say it that I’ve lost two rings because of that, my college class ring and my wedding band.  They seemed to irritate my skin not visibly but I was just uncomfortable wearing them and that caused me to lose track of them. Same with watches, I have several but I haven’t worn one in years. (cell phone easily takes the place and I found a way not to lose it).

But, wow! in feminine mode? I want to wear all sorts of jewelry, rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, even an anklet, and size or style doesn’t matter, as long I like it. Maybe because my mother would wear rather elaborate necklaces and bracelets (I’m not sure the style, but SW Native American seems to come close, silver and green stone, maybe), it sort of rubbed off on me, or maybe that’s one of the characteristic genes I inherited.  If younger I’d even seriously consider a body piercing here or there besides the ears.

Just not much of a chance to embrace all that.

Hugs, ChloëC

i choose other for i like to wear dangle earrings and a nice necklace, nylons to match my dress or skirt and blouse, then eye shadow to kind of match the color dress or skirt and blouse, then style my wig, 2-inch heels white, i have a 3-inch heel but hard to walk on. red lip stick, Charlie or design perfume in which i buy my own perfume. i even by my own dresses along with what my mom left behind when she passed away and some of my mother in-laws dresses that fir me and clip on earrings and necklace in which my wife gave me to wear..

Hi, Holly, I’m so glad you didn’t stop with your polls.  I so look forward to them.

I chose big and bold.  My pictures don’t reflect that choice, but it’s my goal to get there.  I am very self critical in my pics, and I am always disappointed when my earrings don’t make it into an otherwise nice photo.  So far, I haven’t made the leap to purchase bold necklaces and bracelets, but am looking forward to it.

Anonymous
      Duchess

I love jewelry! I wear as much as I can to match my outfit at the time. I do make my own jewelery so that’s a plus! An I hav so much fun wearing all together! Hugs my beautiful ladies 💕

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?