Tagged: 

• This topic has 122 replies, 105 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 109 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I want to know what is your 2 favorite types of lingerie to wear is. I have alot of different lingerie but i would choose  bras and thigh highs stockings.  If i could only wear 2 types of lingerie for the of my life these would be it

Anonymous

My favorites would have to be silky panties and a full nylon slip. So much silk! Ooo la la!

Anonymous

Thigh highs and a halter babydoll💋. TTFN

Danielle

Silk Satin and lace.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

I’m in agreement with those ideas for complete sexiness!!

Anonymous

Scalloped pink thong panties and tights…

Satin panties and hold up stockings,  I wear them regularly. Feels so good, and it’s lovely knowing they are there when concealed too!

Nikki
      Lady

I like satin chemises. After that I would have to say cute panties.

Has to be sheer thong panties, strapless bra and thigh highs.

Anonymous

Wow so much to choose, at the moment I am into suspender sets ( literally ) they look and feel so sexy. I am pondering a bridal set at the moment is that wishful thinking lol.

I like lacy silk with fishnets with a garter. Bra or a one piece no sleeves,

Anonymous

Corsets, thigh high stockings, and satiny panties for sure!

Matching bra and panties and of course thigh highs

Anonymous
      1. Black satin panties, black lace bralette, garter belt with thigh highs and my black pumps.
      2. pink satin baby doll with matching panties, thigh highs and 4 inch chunky sandal heels.
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Matching bra and panties here too. Especially with lots of lace and like many other accompanied by either contrasting or matching garter belt and lace top stockings. If I’ve “got lucky” at places like the Simone Perele clearance stores, (as in yesterday in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs),  so much the better!!!

Pink lace Bralet with matching pink lace Brazilian knickers,  50 denier stockings and suspender belt.

Anonymous

I’m totally into anything somewhat tight and elegant!!! I’m totally infatuated with satin panties underneath silky/shiny stockings, a beautiful bodysuit made of PVC type material ❤️ I love anything that will accentuate my cleavage! It’s just so much fun to play sassy sometimes!!! Virginia

Anonymous

[quote quote=108628]I’m totally into anything somewhat tight and elegant!!! I’m totally infatuated with satin panties underneath silky/shiny stockings, a beautiful bodysuit made of PVC type material ❤️ I love anything that will accentuate my cleavage! It’s just so much fun to play sassy sometimes!!! Virginia

[/quote]

Anonymous

Satin, silk, leather, PVC, and any article of sexy clothing that is fully lined!!!! Love the feeling of walking in fully lined clothing ❤️

Anonymous

Satin gowns,,silk panties and.  Nylons

I just got a new body suit and I have to admit I have loved it and I am going to buy more of them. I love wearing them and I don’t have to wear panties. I love wearing jeans and a shirt with my body suit. It completely makes my outfit and i look sexy and love how it feels.

lace lingerie

Anonymous

Bras/ Panties are nice

Panties/ tights is also really great

Can I choose three?

Black lace bra,black lace thong ,garter belt,stockings and heels. Of course I also love the same in pink.

If I have to pick just two. Its got to be lacy bras and body suits which oh so versatile.

At my present stage of crossdressing development, my two favorite types of lingerie currently are bras and panties.

The bra MUST be a pocket bra with silicone breast forms inserted — forget foam and home-made, for that real feel it’s silicone. Accept no other.

The panties are regular garden-variety nylon panties, tight and clingy.

I could enjoy wearing this combination for hours and hours at a time, and suffer genuine grief having to revert back to male underwear.

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Hi Camryn,

May I suggest you go one step further and purchase silicon forms that you can attach to your chest. I’ve been a big fan of the “doublesided tape and adhesive wipes” variety for years and there’s nothing like having these on braless, as I do now.

With my SO away, I’m really enjoying a Caty weekend  and I try to reflect the “woman in me” by doing things like sleeping braless. Provided you dont sleep on them, they are fine and the times when just being “me”, I feel my upper arms brush against “my” breasts are priceless

Again, the “femme” thing of lounging around in my pj’s before brekkie with no bra on and feeling the weight on my chest is just plain wonderful.

Caty

Thank you for that suggestion, Caty. I have considered moving up to the level of “glued on” silicone forms, or the self-adhesive variety, but never have. I can only imagine the feel of attached breasts, the sensation of a genuine feminine bosom. What a heavenly, tingly delight that must be!

Unfortunately, for me I would need two or three tubes of dipilatory cream or extreme shaving, as I think that the skin has to be smooth and hair-free before application. And of course, my next doctor’s exam would be sure to raise some eyebrows!

If I ever decide to go for it, I’ll be sure to open a new Forum topic and shout to the rooftops my new promotion in femme dressing!

Camryn

Bras panties and thongs thigh hi’s

Hi,
        I have to agree with Victoria. But every garment has to be silk. I love the feel of silk against my body. A chamise is one of my favorites too.

Georgina
      Baroness - Annual

I love silky camisoles. Having to pull up the straps now & then makes me feel very femme & sexy. I also love pantyhose, particularly how they encase & compact you down there.:-)

Georgina

A few teddies that fit me like a glove. Matching bra and panties and a nightgown to wear.

panties and silk nightie for me

Hugs

Christie

Anonymous

Two!  You can’t be serious, even without suspenders that’s three.  Sorry, this is one girl that goes nowhere not wearing a slip – preferably full – though a half slip will do.

Definitely panties for number one. I wear them every day. Then silky nighties would be my second choice.

my favorite lingerie is pantie and pad and nylons and bra. but for the most of it i love to wear every thing when dressing up. but girdle,panties,pad and nylons, oh forgot perfume and ear rings also. i could go on and on. love wearing female clothing totally

Kay Smith
      Lady

[quote quote=144963]If I have to pick just two. Its got to be lacy bras and body suits which oh so versatile.

[/quote]
      So sexy love it

I love bustiers. There are so many beautiful ones! I also like lace panties. I wear them very often, even underneath my male attire. Love the way they feel.

Almost ANYTHING Lace is my undoing OMG

Very often even when undressed.

And I got a new babydoll for Valentines that makes my bust look amazing!

Definitely fish nets and thongs, black of course, oh and preferably someone to tear them off me!

Mx

Anonymous

If only 2…then a lovey corset and vanity fair illumination string bikini panties.

Anonymous

My favorite lingerie has got to be girdles, both panty style and open bottom.  Satin bras are a close second.  Then there are my other obsessions….

Cindy
        Lady

Hi Susan completly agree with your choice. Love those style of underwear.

Jackie
      Lady

Lacy panties and bras

1. Sheer  stockings,and garter belts.
      Anonymous

Like most girls it would be satin and lace knickers and bras, they feel so feminine and pretty.

Anonymous

Underwired lace cup bras and matching brazilian knickers with lace trim.❤

Cindy
      Lady

For me my first choice would be corselettes both open and pantie types. And follwed closely by girdles. I love the firm control and coverage they give.

Anonymous

I like sports bras and knickers, they’re comfortable.

I also like firm control underwear, not nanny-pants girdles, more firm control that looks nice, modern and has some Lacey bits.

And always tights or holdups. Almost never stockings and suspenders (except for in bed [wink] )

Anonymous

I love all kinds of lingerie this is just a few items I do own.

lingerieThis one I have in wine color too.

black

I just bought this one few weeks ago 🙂

latex

Anonymous

Oh Girl .. that’s a difficult one to answer . So I’m going to cheat a little

1. Panties of all styles

2. A tie … nighties and slips .. some can almost be both!

Nan

Panties and hosiery of any type!!:)

Bralettes, especially the full length ones, and chemises.  I usually wear bikinis with them.  And of course suntan pantyhose.

Georgina
        Baroness - Annual

I enjoy bralettes too, but I’ve never tried a full length one. I’ll have to go shopping! 🙂

Rebecca Leeann Allen
      Baroness - Annual

#1 is a lacey teddy with garders and thigh highs

#2 matching bra thong garden belt with thigh highs

#1– Sexy bra, panty, and garter sets (and stockings of course)

#2–Babydoll nighties

Have always had a special love of my nighties.

PaulaF

Absolutely Roberta.

Nylon hi-cut panties and a matching garter belt for me (with sheer stockings of course) 🙂

1. Hi. At the moment I have well over 300 bras. I love the look, the materials, the colours, so it’s a chore to pick one. I’m also partial thigh high stockings and garter belt. For panties it’s a choice between fancy granny panties or hi cut bikinis. I do have some string bikini and thongs but generally don’t wear them. I do like the look of them though. I have quite a few black panties and bras but prefer the more delicate colours. And of course I always wear camisole and a half slip if I’m wearing a dress or skirts.

First: full slips

Second: what I call a teddie. another name would be a romper or onesie. the more modern name is a bodysuit.

The material for both has to be nylon, silk, or satin.

Unfortunately, both of these types are almost impossible to find in stores as they are considered out of date styles.

Hi Brittney,

I agree. I used to have such pretty nylon teddies that I pretty much wore out because I loved to wear them so much. I find it hard to find almost any pieces of lingerie in nylon now. There are some blends available but the days of silky nylon underthings seems to have gone out of style now (much to my dismay). 🙁

Hugs,

Emily

I love waking up in the morning and slipping on a pair of sexy silk panties and a silky nightie. I have a long, pink, silk one from Vicky’s Secret that feels luscious against my skin, and a dark green and blue w black lace super short one that shows off my legs. Great start to my mornings!

Oh Gee !! I just bought 6 more pretty bras and asexy panties.

Anonymous

I love communications with my wife and BFF! Normally at home.  I am a Warners fan of panties and plain Jane bra and chemise but when my wife is in the mood for more she will lay out Vanity Fair panties and thigh highs but for 100% romantic night; she lays out Sophia panties! Love it!

Being on same wave length helps!

rhonda
      Lady

clean

Amy Myers
      Baroness

My favourites are bras, and hosiery of some kind. Be it stockings and garter, the sexiest in my opinion, but hold ups, and pantyhose I love too. I even like the trouble it takes to get the pantyhose on, because then there’s the exquisite feel of it on my legs.

Amy

Georgina
        Baroness - Annual

Oh yes, the snug sensuousness of pantyhose is lovely. That sense of being tightly encased heightens my femme feeling wonderfully.

Georgina

Seren
      Baroness

All of it!!

But imho it’s hard to beat a nice tight girdle/waist cincher, stockings, panties and bra, pref traditional style ala Pip & Pantalaimon or Secrets in Lace

S x 👗💚

Anonymous

[postquote quote=333089][/postquote]

Teddies are something missing from my lingerie drawer, and something I want to add, but have been unable to find. And since we’re back in the 20’s again, you can add step-ins to the list of names.

Hi Brittney,

Try looking at the Torrid.com website for their bodysuits.  Some styles are akin to a teddy.  Wait for a sale and you can get a lovely discount.

Alice

thigh high and corset!

my favorite would be a three piece set of matching bra, panties and garter belt bei Th thigh high stockings!  i have one such set in teal that i bought for a special occasion that never happened 🙁 but such is life.  🌹💋

Kimmie
      Lady

I agree. There is nothing I love more than the feel of a firm control girdle.

Anonymous

Satin or lace and off course my leopard print 💞💞💞

Hi, bras, panties, garter and stockings because I can wear them around the house without anything else on.

Leah
      Baroness

matching panties and bralette and lace top stockings

Lisa Fox
      Lady

Tight glossy pantyhose and a bra would be the two, but a girdle sure would help too! Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous

my favourite lingerie…well it depends on what clothes I wear and my mood as in my case wearing nice lingerie give a very pleasent mood and feeling. However, in my case a nice fitting bra, shapewear and a girdle with stockings is lovely to wear which I consider as “basics”. Then to spice it up, I add colours and style of bras; full cup, bullet bra, longline bra, etc.  The pleasure of wearing nice lingerie is the same presumably as everybody, only you know and feel what you wear!

Kim Lake
      Lady

My favourite at the moment is my light blue/aquamarine longline lacy bra with which I wear a sheer white silky vest if I’m wearing a thin or light coloured top. Matching high waist panties but have to be careful as if I’m wearing some jeans or leggings they ride up and show over the waistband. I have a matching suspender belt but usually prefer to wear tights than stockings  especially fishnet or pattered ones.

Anonymous

I love wearing a matching bra and panty set.  Thigh high stockings would be awesome too, but the basics are the MATCHING bra and panty set.  I guess it is my OCD coming out, but the bra and panties need to match.  I know…I’m weird.  🙂

Hugs.  Jen.

Lingerie is for the bedroom, and I adore teddies and nighties equally.

Underwear is different – I am not looking to pull, so comfortable rules!

Love Laura

Teddy’s to bed and panties the rest of the time.  Even if I gave up everything else these are now permanent.  Panties are just so comfortable compared to men’s underwear.  And there nothing sexy about men’s sleepwear

I’m with you Amy stockings or pantyhose are my go to

Great choice!

My favorites are my black bra and crotchless panty set!

Just wearing that set is enough to turn me on!

Just two?  How cruel.

1) Chemises (must have some lace)

2) Baby dolls (again, with lace)

In either case, prefer a red & black combination.

oooh Rachel so hot!  i love chemise myself.  i can’t sleep without one.🌹💋

Anonymous

It would have to be bra and pantys lace off course💞

Black underwired bra and thongs.

Anonymous

Matching cami and panty set.  Does the matched set constitute one or 2 items of lingerie?  If it constitutes just one item, then my 2nd item would be a well padded lacy bra.

My bra is my favourite lingerie I just love wearing one I feel so lost when I don’t wear one

A chemise and stockings.  Bit i hope i dont have to make that choise just to wear only two. Its cruel.

Debbie J
      Lady

Garter belts and stockings (although I view those as one item), and if given that I get a second, babydolls.

Anonymous

I think the important thing to watch on teddies, or any one piece garment for that matter, is torso length.  Height being equal, a woman will generally have longer legs and therefore shorter torso than the man.  Case in point:  My wife is about two inches shorter than me, but has the car seat back all the way, whereas if I had my seat back that far, I’d have trouble reaching the pedals.

Anonymous

I’m not really a lingerie fan on me or even on my wife. Lingerie is supposed to make you look/feel sexy and I find her look more sexy when she is dressed for a night out in a dress, pantyhose, and high heels. To me that out does any lingerie.  Same for me….. I would rather sit around in a dress/skirt anyday.

Chelly

Anonymous

For me the best is a black front hook and eye fastening longline bra coupled with a matching girdle with suspenders. I am sure there must be RHT stockings in the mix somewhere but surely these are mandatory. 🥰

The only issue with this combo is it is a little too visible under clothing, as a substitute I would definitely go for a sheer thong body suit with thigh high stay up stockings. Such pleasure and under clothes such as suede mini and roll neck feels just sublime. Tell me I am not alone. 😍

Averyl

Stay safe and explore those new items of lingerie

1.  Matching panties, bra, garter belt, and stockings.  I love this so much.

2. A satin nighty.

right now a bra and panties. But I hope at some point to try some shapewear.

Stef Smith
      Duchess

Panty/bra matching

baby doll and thong

(OK, that was supposed to be a reply to Celeste Jo. Help forum here I come. lol)

I wear nightgowns 50% of the time, the rest I wear a t-shirt and either shorts or sweatpants. But I agree completely on panties. I absolutely love cotton high cut briefs. They’re thinner than mens underwear but still thick enough to be very comfortable. And I’m not talking about expensive underwear either. I mean the 5-packs you can get in any store for the same price as a 5-pack of mens underwear. I have a few in microfiber and nylon but I’m going to save those for special times and buy more cotton ones for everyday wear.

Anonymous

Shaping corset and seamed stockings. 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

For me silky hosiery , satin garter with matching lacey bra.  Wrapped in a rosey pink silk robe. Absolutely 😘…

Anonymous

Lacey corset with thigh high stockings would be y first choice if i am trying to be sexy and feminine. For just day to day wear, pantyhose.

Jennifer

Tight lacy corset & stockings xx 😊😊

Anonymous

Can’t improve upon open bottom girdle or deep 8 strap suspender belt with tan stockings. Oh …I am assuming high heels are a given of course!

Anonymous

Before I purged and got rid of everything (note to self: never do that again!), I had a black garter belt and lots of stockings.

Slips and panties would be my 2 favorites.  Chemises are great too!

Strictly speaking thigh highs are hosiery not lingerie but I’m perhaps being a touch pedantic.

Take care girls

Anne-Marie.

💋 💋 💋

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I have to go with a red silky babydoll with matching panties or a simple short gown.  Or sometimes a corset with garter and nylons ….

I need to go shopping!

Anonymous

I’ve recently discovered shapewear: full bodies feel so amazing next to the skin!! Anyone else love wearing a body? I’d definitely pick a tight body and some semi-opaque pantyhose! Kisses xxx

My choices are kinda boring and pedestrian :

– I have a few microfibre material camis + nylon panties, just love the smooth feeling of the material against the skin.  If it is a cold winter’s night, I pair it with opaque tights.

– any type of shapewear.  I just love the tightness.  I have a few wear your own bra rompers, and a few wyob body suits.

I would have to say my favorite cheeky panties and bra or slip that comes about mid cheek so when I walk through the house or look in the mirror I can see just a hit of panty cutting in to my butt.

Nylon satin body briefer & pantyhose.  Option 2 is white satin briefs and white satin long slip.  Silkier & shinier the better on all counts.

Anonymous

Stockings with 6 strap garter belt.

For me can’t go wrong with a nice pair of nylon brief panties and nice bra and a great nightgown that is my usual wear on days off and to sleep.

Anonymous

Corset, bra, and stockings. I love the feel of my waist pulled in, giving me more of a feminine figure.

Matching pretty Bra and Panties and thigh highs.

Anonymous

For me my number one piece of lingerie is a Lise Charmel body. The body hugging tight fit is gorgeous. I have A 34b that looks and feels terrific then this couple with a sheer pair of hold ups completes the ensemble. Strangely makes me feel whole, attractive and sexy.

Averyl

Kay Seale
      Lady

Bra and  thigh highs

Anonymous

It’s very simple for me. Panties. I love them. Victoria’s Secret cheekies are my favorite. They have a great combination of fabric and lace to make me feel feminine. Put negligee over that and my satin kimono.

Kimmie
      Lady

I would add to my answer, a firm control “old school” girdle with satin panels and lace around the leg openings and a little woven flower at the top.

Fluffy, knee length petticoats.  Sometimes more than one.  For flag day in the US on June 14, I wore three petticoats, one red, one white, and one blue, to go under a blue satin skirt, red top and white belt.

A second favorite is one I just bought, although I’m not sure if it is exactly lingerie.  It is a G-string made for men, which holds you in very well.  Running down the center seam of the front is a piece of elastic, and when you put them on it separates you and makes it appear that you have female genitalia.  This isn’t a latex prosthesis, it is just a gender shaping panty.  You could wear it under tight pants or a bathing suit to give you a feminine appearance.

My favourite would be a matching camisole with French knickers. Something like this

https://www.marksandspencer.com/satin-and-lace-camisole-set/p/clp60374842

Anonymous

I love a black garter belt and stockings.  Also a half slip with lace trim and a slit in the hem.

Viewing 109 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?