Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After reading a few articles, Photos and forums the one thing that stands out about us all here is that although we all like to dress and present well, there is generally one thing within our outfit that we have an obsession with. For some it is the shoes, others it is the dress and for some it is the setting they set for their photo. Mine is Skirts, love my skirts and is normally the starting point for my outfit. What is yours?

Sarah,

I. am a dress-a-holic.

I have more dresses than my wife. Sarah, one of our sisters claimed to have had at one time 200 dresses. If I had storage I think I could make a run at that.

You’re a skirt girl, right Sarah? Nice.

I will NEVER wear pants! EVER.

Diane

Wow Diane, 200 dresses. That would be such a headache in deciding what to wear. Hmm, Pants. I own a couple of jeans which I wear from time to time as they go well with by brown boots.

Our sister had recently purged 190 leaving her with 10.

Sarah, jeans are totally fine, especially with heels or boots.

I HATE pantsuits. I HATE men style pants that so many cis women wear.

Ugh!

Hugs,

Diane

Hi Sarah, I voted everything, I dont necessarily obsess, over it, but as I put each piece on, I must check the mirror, to make sure I look ok, I need to be the best I can be, if I am going to be, especially since as soon as I walk out of my room, my wife critiques my look, giggles
      Hugs,Regi👸💕

I voted hair.Without my favorite wig, anything else I wear is pointless. with the wig, I can be happy in a flannel shirt & pair of jeans. not that that’s my usual outfit,lol.

For me it is makeup. I feel that I can dress and look convincing from the neck down. Have a soft featured face but worried about looking like Phil Harman as “Susan” in the SNL sketch from way back. Going all in this evening and spending some time on the face.

Earrings for me, and if you check my public photos you csn see my huge collection!

Gwyneth
      Lady

I had to vote something else. And I’m very sure I can’t “tell” what that something is!

Gwyn

Anonymous
      Lady

I voted everything but having a big bra/boob fetish I have to have a good bra and forms on to feel feminine. The rest is style choice and cover up. I love it all! Makeup is the most frustrating.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Mine is matching when it comes to a few very not very recognizable things I insist on matching up in every single one of my pictures!

My very cherry red lipstick has to always match my very red finger nail polish and toe nail polish if I’m wearing some sexy open toe Calvin Klein heels!

The other thing that has to match is my fashion jewelry I’m wearing. If I’m wearing gold bracelets, then my rings and necklace will be gold as well!

Same goes for my black, silver, and rarely worn gray fashion jewelry.

Many of the girls who send me compliments on my photos rarely ever mention this matchy matchy obsession I have with those items noted above. So check those details out next time you view my posted photos!

XOXO Scarlett

Anonymous

Trust me S 398…

I NOTICE EVERYTHING!!

You are lovely, of course.  You have impeccable taste…some folks don’t.  You can teach to a point…then artistry takes over.

Keep it up girl.

Dr.T.J.

Scarlett398
          Princess

Thanks TJ for checking out everything in all of my photos. There’s a pile of interesting things in some of those photos of mine.

I’m glad you appreciate the time and effort I put into both the art of my cross dressing and the creativity in my photographs of Scarlett!

Have a super weekend TJ and thanks for such a sweet note!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Anonymous

Sweetheart,  you are the Model CDER….

JUST LOVELY,  Young Lady.

Dr.T.J.

For me, everything plays an integral part in my transformation.  While I love (pencil) skirts, just wearing one won’t cut it, however it plays an important part in the overall process.

I guess if I had to pick just one, it is base colour of undergarments.  For some odd reason, if I wear black tights, then everything else has to be black, from panties, bra, and shaper.  I know no one will see it, but I just have to have it all match underneath.

Anonymous

I voted for top/blouse, but it is really choosing a top/skirt pair which goes well together. And some tops seem to look best with my ladies’ slacks.

Bettylou

I obsess over everything going together.  I usually begin with the skirt or dress I feel like wearing, then a blouse for the skirt, then wig,  then matching necklace and earrings, then lipstick , then shoes.  I usually don’t start with a complete outfit in mind.  Sometimes I just like to surprise myself.  It’s all got to go together.  Fortunately I have a large wardrobe to choose from.

Mine would have to be makeup. If I can do a decent job with it the rest seems to fall in place. But I worry about everything. I try to coordinate everything. From makeup to jewelery. Earrings make me feel complete. Even if you can’t see them.

Anonymous

I need the dress/skirt, love the make up, high heels are amazing, but the Pantyhose are a must and they were not listed, so I chose other. I will wear pants on occasion, but rare. Sometimes when I am in hurry or may have to undress quickly I will skip make up, I have on occasions wore tennis shoes or flats, but I ALWAYS have on Pantyhose!

Chelly!

Krissy
        Lady

I obsess over everything, making myself more and more female is certainly up there

Anonymous

I voted make. But it is also hair too. I am growing my hair out and hope that I can skip wearing a wig.

Eva

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I don’t like “just pick one” polls…
      I do not like them, Sam I Am…

Anonymous

Mine would have to be one of each of the above.

I voted that everything must be perfect…… but it rarely is.

It all starts with the makeup while clad in in bra, panties and kimono style robe.. If I obsess about anything it’s makeup. That’s  where perfection usually eludes me though. I have become tolerant of my lack of skill and enjoy the whole makeup process. I have been successful in improving my makeup skills with each application and peruse the various makeup hacks for tips.

I then proceed to try on different outfits depending on my mood and time available. I have two favorite wigs and just a couple pairs of shoes.

In retrospect… I will change my vote to makeup.

I absolutely obsess about my lingerie underneath. It gives me tremendous mental high knowing that i’m very feminine under my dress or girly clothes. Sexy lingerie with matching panties and thigh highs!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I’m, ummm, obsessed over looking as little like a man as possible.  So, pretty much the whole list, except maybe location and smile.

,,,, okay, my hair!  I love having it “done up” at the salon!  Everything else falls into place afterwards. 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

In realitty Everything but MOST of all my hair has to be perfect

As I have said frequently, for me it is panties. I can and do wear them all the time even in drab mode whereas in my work life there is nothing else I can get away with wearing and they make me feel so girly from getting up and taking yesterday’s panties off and choosing today’s panties. I wish there were panty symbols available for texts.😊💕

I have to go with shoes.  Nothing makes me feel more girly than walking in an elegant pair of heels.

I chose everything.

If I am going to just go run errands and usual daily things, I don’t fuss too much about what I wear as long as I look ‘put together right’.

Now, if I am going out to dinner or a movie, with or even without friends, I can get a bit obsessive with deciding what to wear.  Sometimes I end up laying out 4 or 5 outfits on the bed to try and mix and match.

Will I wear a dress, or skirt and blouse, or slacks and blouse.  Which blouse?  Long, mid or short sleeve?  Pullover or buttons, collar or scoop neck.  Which necklace and earrings and what rings?  Then comes the shoes.

But then sometimes, I can walk to my closet, see exactly what I want wear, grad the right shoes, and pick the best jewelry for the outfit.  15 minutes and done.  Then, just the getting dressed and head for the door and have a good time.

PaulaF

I have an extensive lingerie wardrobe so deciding which set to wear to bed on a given night is always a difficult choice for me lol. I do also want the right color/style wig to go with whatever I’m wearing.

pantyhose  its got to be pantyhose, first thing I ever wore was blue opaque nylon tights, I never forgot how my toes felt in those tights, when pantyhose became popular in my day, they were every where, so easy to purchase “my mom sent me for these” so pantyhose did it for me, the very foundation of my day, I could just go on about how they feel on my legs or what denier works with different dresses or slips, I never had a s/o so I learnt alot on my own, I’m no expert by any means, but I know what my legs tell me when ever I slip in to new pair of pantyhose and I get to grade them, buy more of these or not to quick to purchase again.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?