- September 7, 2020 at 9:31 am #381656Michelle LastParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 22Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
To dress as a woman is heavenly. It is sensuous. The feel of soft panties on my hips. The firm embrace of my bra. The weight of my breasts. The silky slinky feel of pantyhose or stockings. The feel of my slip brushing my legs. The arch of my feet in heels. The swish of my skirt as I walk. These are the things I long for. This is why I love crossdressing.
- September 13, 2020 at 8:04 am #383413Stevie65ParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 99Has thanked: 159 timesBeen thanked: 358 times
Michelle Last. You have summed it up along with everyone has….. but i have to say it is better feeling than……. christmas day… the best meal….. or even doing your most favourite thing…….. better than anything you could immagine…. ok maybe almost…..
- September 12, 2020 at 5:34 am #383005BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1445Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3345 times
It feels like “Me”. I do not own any male clothing, nor have I , since High School.
(NOBODY needs to know how long that is!) LOL Seriously, I don’t possess the body for male clothing, nor do I want that type of body. Smelly, hairy, dirty, rough skin, YUCK!
The colors & textures of male clothing are enough to send me screaming into the night!
No, thank you. I’ll keep my silk blouses, pencil skirts, LBDs, & heels. 🙂
- September 12, 2020 at 4:35 am #382978
- September 9, 2020 at 7:45 am #382239Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 307Has thanked: 1239 timesBeen thanked: 1030 times
- September 9, 2020 at 6:01 am #382216
- September 8, 2020 at 2:29 pm #382004Michelle LastParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 22Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
- September 8, 2020 at 4:20 am #381846Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1359Has thanked: 953 timesBeen thanked: 3170 times
- September 7, 2020 at 6:30 pm #381767Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 589Has thanked: 1003 timesBeen thanked: 2036 times
I have to wear drab for 8 hours a day, both in color and fabric, and it is almost maddening after knowing the sensations that I can get from women’s clothing. The caressing of a long skirt or dress with a slip underneath as it moves over freshly exfoliated skin encased in stockings and panties. The firm hug of my bra’s when they are fresh from the laundry, and the soft blouses to secure my look.
One of my nieces asked me once why I go to such lengths of getting changed into so many layers when she enjoyed her jeans and undies and a good t shirt after she got off work or was just lounging around the house.
I explained that I too could be just as casual as she liked to be, but that I desired to be as feminine as I could be, to look and feel beautiful and sexy in a way. I have nothing against casual at all, after all, I am a Texas girl. But even after so many years (and there are a lot of those) I still revel in seeing myself transformed from the ‘drab’ person, to a glowing and content woman.
- September 7, 2020 at 5:05 pm #381748Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1434Has thanked: 2342 timesBeen thanked: 4267 times
As my wife and I returned from a move date this afternoon, she asked me why I like to dress as a woman. I could only answer with generalities. I love how they look and feel on me, but that’s only a partial answer; my vocabulary isn’t adequate for a full explanation. Perhaps I should have said that it fulfills a need, but even that seems inadequate.
- September 7, 2020 at 4:21 pm #381736Sa•man•thaFounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 266Replies: 1405Has thanked: 6041 timesBeen thanked: 4860 times
- September 7, 2020 at 1:02 pm #381702BertaParticipantRegistered On: March 25, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 90 times
There is not much I can add to your topic as all the previous respondents have already used the adjectives I would’ve shared. What I’d like to share is that as a baby Mom always had me dressed in baby girl satin outfits as I was to be her daughter and no male shower gifts were wanted! I’m told that she dressed me in all those satin items rather than give or throw them away. (They did not have a lot of money in the early 1940’s when I was an infant, born Apr., 1940.) Around 9 or 10 and home alone after school I discovered Mom’s satin (real 1940’s vintage satin) slips, nightgowns and panties. When I slipped on her fabulous long satin nightgown with it’s huge sweeping skirt I had goose bumps all over and almost swooned onto the floor. That feeling and thrill of walking around in it changed me forever. I sleep in long satin nightgowns every night, weather permitting, and 70 years later the thrill of all that satin caressing me all over is still with me!!
Berta, Mon., September 7, 2020, 4:02 PM EDT
- September 7, 2020 at 12:10 pm #381692Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 549Has thanked: 2392 timesBeen thanked: 2593 times
- September 7, 2020 at 11:32 am #381683Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1912Has thanked: 579 timesBeen thanked: 3404 times
- September 7, 2020 at 10:45 am #381671Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 438Has thanked: 666 timesBeen thanked: 1297 times
- September 7, 2020 at 10:38 am #381670Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6490 times
Why I love crossdressing? the clothing certainly has an exhilarating effect to one’s feelings and desires to dress up simply or fully. Just to be able to find salvations in life is a blessing so don’t hesitate to discover what makes you happy and comfortable. I enjoy wearing my feminine things and yes that swish of a pretty dress, or a skirt in my hosiery and the clacking of our heels, nothing feels better.🌷
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.