Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls, a nice easy peasy poll today. What items of makeup do you use the most? i realise many of us use more than one item at once all the time, so you can answer more than one, the clue is in ‘items’ lol. Let me guess, hmmmm, i would say lipstick!, lets see! 🙂 . Lets have fun!

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

When making an effort I use most of what you have included.  As for the “other” section: I do use primer, also a tiny touch of contouring and a setting spray at the end.  If I just want to go minimal then eyeliner and lippy will do.

I’ve not used body glitter!  I’ll leave that to the young at heart.  🙂   Also never used BB Cream, but CC Cream might be more useful for me.  I have used false nails in the past but I am trying to look after my natural nails now and trying to get them to a reasonable length.  After years of nail biting I’ve finally kicked that nasty habit and it is so nice to see a full set of nails.

Mostly an “all of the above” answer but I went with eyeshadow as it’s the one I’ve needed the most practice with.  I love the transformative effect dramatic shadow and wings have on my face, particularly when paired with false lashes.  I’ll admit I was hesitant on the latter as they seemed like (and kind of are) a pain, but the method is slowly coming together and batting those babies is so worth it!

But yes, my usual MO is to do the whole nine yards.  If I’m gonna do something I might as well do it right.

Krista
      Duchess

I am one of those lucky ones who doesn’t need makeup to pass as female. I dress androgynously daily (being retired is great) and have very long natural hair, thin eyebrows, very little body hair, no Adam’s apple, and am not too tall so I’m mistaken for female quite frequently, much to my wife’s dismay.  When I go out in public en femme, I put on some light makeup, eyes & lips with a bit of powder – no need for a heavy foundation or tons of powder. I have tried most of the makeup items on your list, most often clear nail polish, which I wore to work before retiring, that’s an easy one to get away with.

Thanks for the question Fiona,

Have a great rest of the week,  Hugs, Krista

And, your pics attest to that ….my girlfriend….Hugs,Gigi

Let us not forget….moisturizer.

Dame Veronica

HA!!!! my BB creme has moisturiser in it!!! but fair point Veronica, i knew i’d miss something important out! hey! it would not be one of my polls if i didnt!! 🙂

Fiona xxx

Rene
      Lady

When I first started dressing openly at home I was pretty meticulous about having full makeup, nail polish on fingers and toes, eye shadow, eye liner, foundation, blush…the works. I felt that if my wife was going to see me and accept me i needed to look as passable as possible. These days Ive found that a close shave, a little lipstick and mascara look fresh and natural enough to feel comfortably transformed.

What I use most often is an eye liner/eyebrow pencil to color the grey out of my eyebrows.

Anonymous

Concealer, I have a very prominent 9 inch scar on my throat, chin to ear in a big U shape, and I’m pretty good at hiding it.

Imogen x

If I have the time, then it’s pretty much “all of the above”. But most of the time, it’s just what most women wear on a daily basis: a bit of foundation, some setting powder, a bit of blush, eyeliner, mascara & lipstick.

Anonymous

When I ‘present’, I am ‘over-the-top’ glamour—and in creating a more fem face must indulge a lot of make up……….everything…………..and I can blame you tube fr it’s hundreds of videos on how to do that.  While I don’t try to get to full-drag, I DO try to come to ‘just short’—-and contour, highlighting, camouflaging and covering are musts…………I can get a fairly smooth complexion, and can create smoldering eyes, with new cut crease and perfect painted arch’s…………..I just can’t go outside looking like this……………but it’s perfect for the evening, in low light, and works wonders in the bedroom as well.

It has to be mascara and lippy/gloss.

Tend not to cake myself up in lots of makeup as I do not like the look.

Would be interesting to know what GG’s would say to this question. I have heard a few cis women (hate that term) say that they could do without all makeup except mascara and they don’t feel properly dressed without mascara.

Don’t think I would go that far but I do enjoy a little bit of the stuff – lol.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

I wear clear mascara every day it’s not much but I enjoy. Don’t think anyone notices.

Anonymous

I started out putting on lipstick back then and I also painted my toes, I just love my toenails all glossed up!! Recently I’ve been working on the kit, foundation concealer oh I just love it when my eyes start to sparkel!!!

Anonymous

When I dress, pretty much everything except false lashes. Mascara swells mine up just fine!

I also use a contouring set for better definition. It’s taking me a long time to get good results, but I enjoy the process as much as the end result.

A really good set of brushes are vital for a natural look.

Also, a good primer gives a smooth base for a better foundation.

Love Laura

I have two colors of nail polish, a deep red(that I wore for a special event) and white(I use to french tip my toes). I have no other make-up and have no make-up skills, but I’m interested in getting into make-up. I’ve had full make-up applied twice this year; first by a private friend and second at an Ulta Beauty store(for the special event I mentioned in the opening sentence).

Anonymous

Hi Fiona

When I am in Chelly mode, I am always full on with the make up. Start with a liquid foundation, powder, blusher, eye shadow, eye liner, and topped off with lipstick.  Although I have toned the colors down a bit, I still go all out any time I’m dressed up. I never go with just lipstick, or just a foundation. Gotta have it all!!!

Chelly

I don’t use makeup, my complexion is reasonable and looks ok after a close shave. I moisturise daily which has helped improve my skin tone.

Hi

Eyeliner was my ‘gateway’ drug.  Soon got addicted.  I wear makeup on my days off, even in male mode. Love the compliments from women. Most envious of my skills.  Love taking the time out to focus on my routine, very relaxing and therapeutic.  Love choosing the right eyeshadow and polish for my male clothes.  I do male contouring.  The full effect is very confidence building.  The biggest problem is maintenance in male mode. Hard to pop into the gents stand in front of the mirror and powder my nose.  Daily wear also keeps my skills up for my fem mode.

Amanda 🤗

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?