Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I Am partial to Vanilla Fields by Coty myself. It is sometimes hard to find though Walmart usually has it and Fragrancenet.com does as well. I really like the scent-it’s not overpowering and not overly flowery but makes me feel extremely feminine when I put it on(its a mixture of vanilla and jasmine).

Any one have other suggestions(not TOO expensive though)?

I’m not big on perfume and some scents I’m allergic to as well. I get my stuff from Bath and Body Works – don’t know how wide spread they are, but some of their stuff is just lovely.
      I go more for the fruity scents than the floral. Sweat Pea is my favorite bubble bath, shower gel, body lotion, and mist spray. I getting quite the collection of different fruits. They almost always have sales like buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 get 2 free, plus they get new scents every season and rotate out the old. On those you can get real bargains. If you can find a local store the girls there are supper friendly and helpful

Yses Saint Laurent incredible perfume calle Paris , it is made from Roses and smells like Roses . When I first started going femme , I started wearing Chanel 22 that my wife gave me and then Chanel 5 which I loved . Now I any wearing dresses and skirts , I always wear Paris , which seems to fit my personality . Always remember , that your body chemistry may be different than someone else , always ask your friends how they like your perfume . Also remember , for in door places , do not over do it as some people are allergic or do not like it . An old fashion perfume that is great for retro is Jungle Gardenia . Often , I take a little bottle of Paris with me to use if I am moving from one setting to another . Love and Sweet Hugs

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

You have good taste Karyn. That sounds really nice though it might be a bit pricey or this frugal girl.(at least based on looking it up on fragrancenet.com

My Vanilla Fields is about 1/3rd the price but hmmm-maybe I can find a tester/sampler or something to see if I like it….thanks for the suggestion!

i like to wear charlie, design perfume. there are a few more but not sure the name but smells pretty and sexy i would get. lets wife know i am dressing up by her smelling my perfume.not hers.

Anonymous

due to my diabetes i have developed an ultra sensitive smell sense, need to use almost baby talcum very soft scented perfume, cant use others and sometimes i cant tolerate others perfumes

Anonymous

I was going to say that my favorite perfume brand will give away my more mature age and then I read that Karyn also loves Chanel #5. Thanks Karyn, your reply really made me feel so much better. My wife is very sensitive to scents so I can’t wear any perfume around her (not even male cologne or deodorant). So I do get to wear my Chanel on special dress-up occasions, and really look forward to it. Krista.

I must admit that any kind of perfume or cologne tends to make my eyes water, turn red, and itch like mad and then I start sneezing. So I tend to avoid scents altogether.

That said, to enhance the illusion a little I do tend to use lightly scented women’s anti antiperspirants/deodorants when I dress. That way I don’t smell like a pine forest or an ocean breeze or whatever, but more like something soft and feminine. Secret is one of my favorites – and I’m old enough to remember that it’s strong enough for a man, but gentle enough for a woman.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

I remember those ads too!  Along with Gentlemen Prefer Hanes…and Who Wears Short Shorts!

Anonymous

This old hippie prefers patchouli oil or a scent called “Dragon’s Blood.”

Anonymous

Rosie you to i still have a vile of patchoiuli and dragons blood is the only incences that i burn any more and i use that a lot peace and hugs Rhae

Anonymous

When I am not in my hippie persona, I like the smell of Beautiful, from Estee Lauder. Just a little goes a long way. The only thing that I have notice is that when genetic women wear it, they often wear too much. I have told one or two tactfully, and they have toned it down quite a bit.

I only wear 2 perfumes. Inis, I purchase this in Ireland. I also wear Red.

Anonymous

I am a sucker for Tease by Victoria Secret , viva la juicy is great too…actually they smell kinda alike

Anonymous

I am like Anarchy for Her

I absolutely love Flowerbomb in the warm months, and Chanel in the cold months..love the smell on my pillows and wigs!

I also love an older fragrance called White SShoulders…so Feminine!

I love Tropical floral perfumes, like Plumeria Flower Perfume.

DawnOday
      Lady

I adore Georgio. My wife always knew Mr. Sexy would visit her if she wore it.

Anonymous

I’m just starting to use perfume. I have two fragrances. The first I have had for years. I put it in a nice bottle and now have no idea of what it is. The new fragrance is Estee Lauder Spellbound. A romantic fragrance that I bought as a gift but never exchanged. Sad at the time but so happy now that I held on to it.

Anonymous

Modern Muse by Elizabeth Arden.

I absolutely LOVE Refuge by Charlotte Russe.

Anonymous

i usualy use lavander in my bodey poder and my skin lotion but my wife just gave me RED perfume and skin cream in a box set on special evenings or nights out.

for Bronwyn Chanel #5 is all i use. Just love it, and it suits my age.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The topic ‘What kind of perfume(id any) do you like?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?