• This topic has 39 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

When sleeping what your favorite sleep position

Mine is on my left side.

Gwyneth
      Lady

Osteoarthritis dictates I’m a back sleeper.

Gwyn

Anonymous

Oh my….

I have a hospital ( medical issues) style bed….in my  bedroom/ closets…wife has the  Master suite,  king size bed…

Wife could never sleep in the hospital bed! Plus  my needs that interrupt sleep,  restroom,  blowing my nose, etc.  So I start out right…6-7 hrs.  later…stomach…. tough question.

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Kinda Is imagine many do all position throughout the night. Know start out on my left side but may waking up on my back at times.

Anonymous

Donna….

laying down, head on the pillow works for me.

Grace x

Anonymous

At least don’t sleep with head on pillow and feet in the air. Or head stand. hehe.

Anonymous

My friend slept with her head under her pillow….when she woke up the tooth fairy had taken all her teeth…but she had left her loads of cash!!!!

Anonymous

Wow need to find that tooth fairy always got a buck remember first time was 50 cents lol.

Anonymous

You are Just Hilarious Young Lady!!

Very funny  !

Love hearing from you!

Dr.T.J.

Stephanie
            Lady

Lol too funny

restless! start out on my back but usually end up sleeping on right side, then left side.Cannot sleep on my stomach

Found out I have a rare form of shingles that affects a bundle of nerves that run under my right lower rib cage making it painful to sleep on my right hand side. Grrr. So I can only sleep on my left side or my back.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Gwyneth
        Lady

That reminds me – I really need to get a shingles vaccine.

Occasionally on a side (doesn’t matter but more often my right so I point into the center of the bed).  If my back hurts or I really have trouble falling asleep its on my back.  (I so dislike sleeping on my back that I have to all but pass out when sleeping on a plane with reclining seats.)  But the majority of the time is on my stomach, even if I’m wearing forms.

Sandra
      Lady

I switch between the two, left when I’m spooning my wife. She tends to get really hot at night so turn to my right to cool off.

Anonymous

Do that too when spooning my date when have one

Anonymous

Sounds like as good a reason as any to switch off :).

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I usually sleep on my left side, With the occasional switch to the right side. This was made very difficult about 6 years ago when I broke my collar bone on the left side and couldn’t sleep on that side for almost 2 months. I was a very restless time!!
      . . Sandy

Anonymous

OK everyone added more to this poll so now can vote 2 times which side of bed is your choice.

always start on the right side of bed end up at times left sides.

For 67 years slept on my right side, all of a sudden it felt wrong .  So now I sleep on my stomach with left leg bent.  Have always preferred the right hand side of the bed.  Sleep with breast forms in no problem.

Davina

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I *think* that one is more likely to sleep on your non dominant side.  I am left handed and almost always sleep on my right side.  Other than that I enjoy being on my back.  Simply cannot sleep on my stomach.

I have also become quite good at falling asleep sitting in a chair in front of the TV or with a book…..  😁

Anonymous

Ahh Stevie have a recliner at times read and take small naps in few times have slept in it.

Anonymous

Totally agree Stevie….I can doze off anywhere, but get into bed and it’s instant insomnia…..

one good tip though is to count your lipsticks and nail varnishes …soon nod off!!!

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

I’m not sure, I think I’m a bit of everything. I do know that over time my wife ‘trained’ me out of sleeping on my back to stop my snoring. Don’t ask me how she did it – I was always asleep at the time !

Marti xxx

Anonymous

At times sometimes wife know best. Was married for few years divorced now  and wife said I snored little did same thing.  Guess why always doing the way now.

Donna

When it came to fighting over who got which side of the bed I got the left side and the SO the right.

My preference is sleeping on my back but apparently that makes me snore although I have never heard it.  I have to sleep on my left side with my back to my SO as she doesn’t like feeling me breathing on her!

-A.

Regarding which side, I suspect the answer falls into three categories.  Those who are regularly sleeping in the same bed as a partner will be furthest from the bathroom (or if there is no en suite, the door).  Otherwise they will give their partner “first dibs” and learn to sleep on the other side.

Those who sleep alone probably sleep on the side closer to the bathroom/door.

Of course, if you’re sleeping in a twin bed, the “which side” question is moot.

Anonymous

HI Alison agree there always wonder why that is the normal thing when married or have someone else in bed with you. hehe.

Donna

Anonymous

I’ve slept on the floor for 30 years, starting in Tokyo.

Prudence
        Ambassador

I do whenever my back goes out.!!  Talk about an extra firm mattress.

Anonymous

Cool. Yeah, it’s a back thing 4me2

Prudence
      Ambassador

I am a back sleeper!  Ever since I had to wear a retainer as a kid.  As far as which side. That depends on where the dogs are sleeping. They dont leave me much space.  Hugs

Anonymous

Ahh was wondering when someone would mention their pets have a dog now does same thing seems like every morning have less then a quarter of the bed while dog all stretched out.

Prudence
          Ambassador

Donna I so understand! The boy is 171 lbs, and the Girls is 144. If they are both in the bed. I have to trick them. Grab a treat, and while they are distracted.  Claim my spot!  Hugs Pru

Anonymous

trick mine with its favorite rawhide toy. Works for awhile haha.

Stevie Steiner
            Managing Ambassador

😮 that’s a lot of dog!

“What kind of sleeper are you?”

– crowded!! Lol

Prudence
            Ambassador

Thats for sure!  I usually wake up at the very edge of the bed.  They are 2 Great Danes. Oh, and they snore!

Anonymous

wow those not dogs those are like horses hehe. My Dog is Doberman

this is very interesting as most are left sleepers, It must have something to go with the organs and the way we lay on them

Anonymous

could be onto something then Like myself my dog that sleeps in the bed too demands the right side.  But way bed is I am closer to the door and bathroom.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?