- Silk/Nylon/Spandex72.31%141 votes
- Lace14.36%28 votes
- cotton13.33%26 votes
- August 14, 2019 at 1:50 pm #207958AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 456 times
I am very picky about my panties. I refuse to wear cotton panties. I will not do it. Even my man underwear are not cotton. Lace is ok but them is nothing like a silky smooth pair of panties.
What’s your type of panties?
Total of 31 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- August 24, 2020 at 11:36 am #377279Janice DoeParticipantRegistered On: August 17, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
Silk or nylon have always felt the best to me.
- August 21, 2020 at 2:55 am #376227
- August 21, 2020 at 12:47 am #376215Lacey FaradaeParticipantRegistered On: May 18, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
- August 7, 2020 at 4:15 am #371663Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 604Has thanked: 3758 timesBeen thanked: 2201 times
Depends on how i am feeling that day.I am in cotton most days. I do wear thong with lace depending on bottom wear. Lately I have been shopping for quality and comfort. Days i am feeling a little more sexy I like satin with a lot of lace for both bottoms and top.
- August 6, 2020 at 11:13 pm #371614
- August 6, 2020 at 4:54 pm #371555AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 145Has thanked: 426 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
- August 6, 2020 at 5:52 am #371362Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 592Has thanked: 1006 timesBeen thanked: 2051 times
- August 5, 2020 at 4:15 pm #371088
- August 5, 2020 at 12:07 pm #371015Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 164Has thanked: 1440 timesBeen thanked: 702 times
- August 5, 2020 at 9:58 am #370976AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
Quite honestly, in women’s underwear I love them to have lace trim, and/or a lace waistband, and/or be lace back. I tend to enjoy premium cotton if I do cotton, like combed, ribbed, etc. otherwise, I prefer to have a cotton blend, satin, or ice silk. In men’s underwear I prefer the same really although ice silk like those winday briefs on amazon are the most comfortable for men’s style. For men’s I just like to go with the premium package in any deal with a nice cotton/modal blend/Lycra, etc.
- August 5, 2020 at 9:48 am #370973
- August 5, 2020 at 9:09 am #370950Emily LaceParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 35Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
Always nylon hi-cut panties for me. It is what I started wearing many moons ago and have never looked back. As others have said, pretty lace accents are a must too. In my opinion, the more feminine and pretty the better!
- August 5, 2020 at 8:17 am #370932Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 237Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 802 times
- August 5, 2020 at 7:17 am #370917
- August 5, 2020 at 6:57 am #370911
- August 5, 2020 at 1:23 am #370812Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 204Has thanked: 1379 timesBeen thanked: 610 times
- August 4, 2020 at 9:16 pm #370766Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 552Has thanked: 2401 timesBeen thanked: 2604 times
I’ll definitely take what’s behind door #1. Or drawer #1 in this case. Silk/nylon/ spandex panties for me please. Lace trim is always nice too , and so cute.
Cotton feels like a burlap sack compared to smooth silk.
- August 4, 2020 at 9:07 pm #370764GenevïeveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 134Has thanked: 1904 timesBeen thanked: 560 times
- December 29, 2019 at 2:42 pm #262651Kathy SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 32Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I love wearing similar style panties as you. I love wearing Vanity Fair full style nylon panties with lace. It reminds me of the 50’s and 60’s when ladies wore sexy things under their clothes.
- December 23, 2019 at 4:58 am #260742Brenda StevensParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 150 times
I always wear silky nylon or acetate full cut panties. Having grown up in the 50’s and 60’s I have never lost the love of the lingerie girl’s and women wore in the 50’s to 80’s. I simply adore the styles of lingerie from that period and is the style I wear today. So for me….love silky full cut panties. I love plain silky panties and I really love panties with lace around the leg openings or on the side panel of a panty and pretty lace appliques attached to a panty, they are just that little bit more girly which I really love. Full cut silky panties for me always.
- September 17, 2019 at 8:45 am #223761Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1912Has thanked: 579 timesBeen thanked: 3412 times
- September 11, 2019 at 7:51 am #220852stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 88Replies: 778Has thanked: 883 timesBeen thanked: 2648 times
- September 8, 2019 at 9:04 pm #219924Vicki SmytheParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 95Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 307 times
- September 10, 2019 at 5:45 am #220400BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1445Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3345 times
- September 8, 2019 at 9:00 pm #219921AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 10Replies: 108Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
It’s silk or satin for me. Lace panties look nice but the material often irritates the beans and frank.
- September 8, 2019 at 7:57 pm #219909Kristen JamesParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I prefer nylon, silk or microfiber, but I have to wear cotton to work, I work in a machine shop and nylon or microfiber just get to hot for me. I love bikini nylon or microfiber, but my cotton panties are hipsters.
- September 8, 2019 at 5:51 pm #219849Tarah HallParticipantRegistered On: September 8, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
- August 31, 2019 at 9:04 am #215679
- August 29, 2019 at 1:45 pm #214868
- August 26, 2019 at 10:42 am #213094Susan ZedParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 75Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 363 times
- August 26, 2019 at 9:36 am #213069Kathy SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 32Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I started wearing panties when I was 12, in 1968. I wore my mothers Vanity Fair full sized nylon panties. She had an array of colors and the all had a lovely lace rise design on one side. I am very partial to retro style panties and can still buy Vanity Fair nylon panties just like my mother had.
That said I also enjoy wearing the new micro fiber panties, and thongs. Anything but cotton, and anything that make me feel feminine.
- August 26, 2019 at 6:55 am #213011JessicaParticipantRegistered On: August 12, 2016Topics: 40Replies: 177Has thanked: 393 timesBeen thanked: 393 times
- August 26, 2019 at 8:20 am #213044
- August 26, 2019 at 6:31 am #212989Max GarciaParticipantRegistered On: August 11, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 71Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
Satin and silk are my first options. But I have some very sexy and soft microfiber panties as well. The cut/style of the panties can change as long as they are sexy and feel good on my skin. As well as look good too.
- August 26, 2019 at 5:06 am #212917AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 456 times
- August 26, 2019 at 11:11 am #213117Autumn ValiantParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 29Replies: 1084Has thanked: 15165 timesBeen thanked: 2623 times
- August 29, 2019 at 8:59 am #214675AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 456 times
I bought some puma panties and NOT A FAN
- August 21, 2019 at 11:39 am #210701Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 202Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 852 times
My first inclination would be … who cares they’re panties. I do prefer either hipsters or briefs in a nylon, spandex. I do have a couple of pairs of briefs that are all cotton that I really like. For some reason the cotton on ladies undies is much softer and smoother than men’s.
- August 20, 2019 at 1:34 pm #210165ParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1445Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3345 times
It all depends on the season, weather, etc. For the most part, I’m a matching bra & panty kinda girl. (Usually silk/satin/lace). In warm or damp weather, I don’t care how cute they are, I’m not wearing silk or satin (Lace maybe), ,but in warm or humid weather, cotton is Queen!
- August 20, 2019 at 9:21 am #210031Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 426Has thanked: 558 timesBeen thanked: 838 times
Hi Krista! I absolutely love microfiber panties by Ellen Tracy. I have well over 100 pair of them. I find them for $8.99 for three pairs on a pantie hanger at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.
Once you discover these, you’ll never ever wear a pair of men’s underwear again. I haven’t worn men’s underwear in over 8 years!
When it comes to thongs, Vince Camuto are my all time faves. They are sexy and comfy and can’t even tell you have underwear on when you are wearing a Vince Camuto thong!
- August 20, 2019 at 7:23 am #209989KristaParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 229Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 750 times
Hi Sammy, I like them all. Depends what I’m doing and what I’m wearing over them. And also whether I feel like wearing a matching bra & panty or not. It’s nice having a big selection of panties from which to choose (different materials, different styles, different colors).
- August 20, 2019 at 7:17 am #209987
- August 20, 2019 at 5:59 am #209974Bobbie1951ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 285Has thanked: 1017 timesBeen thanked: 483 times
it all depends on the situation. When i am working out or hiking i prefer cotton, but for everyday wear i prefer silky, satiny or Lycra with lace and pretty prints. i want to be pretty and girly from the skin out or at least underneath my boy clothes.
- August 19, 2019 at 10:49 pm #209889AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I’ve always been a nylon lycra spandex user I wore cotton shorts all my life and couldn’t find comfy until nylon lycra and spandex hit the scene to this day I prefer those materials. I’ve waited all my life to be able to talk about these sort of things, like I love to wear bras especially since I found my true size and is available in most retail stores. I used the normal measuring and sure enough 42b is a common size. Who would of thought but there is more to the story like why I developed boobs in grade 6 the hormone imbalance was in my case a side effect of prenatal stress. Over the years I I did my best to understand my inner self but was never in a position to truly explore this yearning even today one must be discreet. What I’m enjoying now is just talking and know I am not being looked down upon. This new found freedom is exhilarating. Thanks for listening
- August 19, 2019 at 10:15 pm #209882
- August 19, 2019 at 11:58 am #209753Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 569Has thanked: 35260 timesBeen thanked: 944 times
- August 19, 2019 at 7:57 am #209683helenmarieParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 120Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
Hello Sammy, I like silky/nylon & lace & cotton, it depends on what i am doing or going to. For normal day wear [ staying indoors ], I wear cotton briefs. Sometimes in the evening or going shopping/visiting friends I will put on a silky/nylon pair. When I go out for the day or go somewhere special it will be a pair of lacey/frilly ones, under tights or stockings, & under my male clothes.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 18, 2019 at 12:13 pm #209441Jessica JamesParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 580Has thanked: 683 timesBeen thanked: 1079 times
- August 15, 2019 at 11:32 pm #208555
- August 15, 2019 at 1:30 pm #208423Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1036Has thanked: 2637 timesBeen thanked: 2443 times
- August 15, 2019 at 1:24 pm #208420DianeParticipantRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 190Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 481 times
- August 15, 2019 at 1:31 pm #208424
- August 15, 2019 at 10:02 am #208342AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 928Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1819 times
For daily underdressing, you can’t beat ultra light, cheap cotton bikini briefs. The most comfortable and wearable garment in the world!
I find lacy stuff tears under trousers, and silky stuff causes uncomfortable fallout.
Maybe that’s just me?
- August 15, 2019 at 2:58 pm #208444InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 456 times
- August 15, 2019 at 10:26 am #208354Gillian BrownParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 291Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 450 times
- August 15, 2019 at 8:39 am #208291AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
- August 15, 2019 at 9:59 am #208340InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 456 times
- August 15, 2019 at 10:05 pm #208548AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
Yes satin panty with flowers. I love it. Some of my favorite satin panties have cute bows in the front, so girly.
- August 14, 2019 at 7:34 pm #208118ParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 29Replies: 1084Has thanked: 15165 timesBeen thanked: 2623 times
I never met a panty I didn’t love. (I know I’m over 200 pair. Not sure how far over) Some had to go. To big or small or failed to contain certain non-female parts. But all in all stretchy spandex is my favorite material for panties. Nylon is second. I’ve had some silk and some satin but I don’t think I’ve had good quality silk or satin.
- August 14, 2019 at 7:28 pm #208117
- August 14, 2019 at 3:47 pm #208043
- August 14, 2019 at 2:49 pm #207996
- August 14, 2019 at 2:48 pm #207995
- August 14, 2019 at 2:44 pm #207992
- August 14, 2019 at 2:42 pm #207988
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.