Tagged: 

• This topic has 66 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 53 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am very picky about my panties. I refuse to wear cotton panties. I will not do it. Even my man underwear are not cotton. Lace is ok but them is nothing like a silky smooth pair of panties.

What’s your type of panties?

Anonymous

Me, too.

Anonymous

satin.

Anonymous

Silky and soft panties please lol

Anonymous

Silk!

I like all three, depends on how I feel that day.

Jenny
      Lady

Me to slikly lace

I never met a panty I didn’t love. (I know I’m over 200 pair. Not sure how far over) Some had to go.  To big or small or failed to contain certain non-female parts. But all in all stretchy spandex is my favorite material for panties. Nylon is second. I’ve had some silk and some satin but I don’t think I’ve had good quality silk or satin.

Anonymous

I love to wear shiny satin panties, in bright feminine colors or patterns.

Anonymous

Me too. I love a frilly pair of panties with flowers

Anonymous

Yes satin panty with flowers. I love it. Some of my favorite satin panties have cute bows in the front, so girly.

Anonymous

For daily underdressing, you can’t beat ultra light, cheap cotton bikini briefs. The most comfortable and wearable garment in the world!

I find lacy stuff tears under trousers, and silky stuff causes uncomfortable fallout.

Maybe that’s just me?

Love Laura

Anonymous

I’m awfully sorry but I have to ask; what is “fall out”? Am I being naive about something? Gilly.

Anonymous

I’m sorry, I’ve just realised what “fall out” might be. I had thought it might have been the mushroom cloud that would envelope the Royal County of Berkshire when Vlad nuked London & Windsor! Dippy Gilly.

Anonymous

I’v come to find out, being a Lady doesn’t always come with comfort. But being beautiful is worth sacrificing a little bit of comfort. Thanks for your response. XOXO

Anonymous

Soft, silk/satin bikini briefs for me – so comfortable.

Anonymous

Agreed 100%

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have tried the various kinds, but lately, my favs to wear are bikini bottoms. Love the smooth stretchy material, and they fit me. Most lace ones I’ve tried, I too have had problems with falling out of them.

Amy

Anonymous

Hey Sammy , bikini, boyleg or brief but definitely in silk , nylon or Spandex 😊 Tiff

For those of you who have seen Bridget Jones’s diary there is my ideal panties, a girl can’t be too careful.  (Apologies to those who haven’t seen the film). Seriously though, would agree with satin/silk.

Hello Sammy,                    I like silky/nylon & lace & cotton, it depends on what i am doing or going to. For normal day wear [ staying indoors ], I wear cotton briefs. Sometimes in the evening or going shopping/visiting friends I will put on a silky/nylon pair. When I go out for the day or go somewhere special it will be a pair of lacey/frilly ones, under tights or stockings, & under my male clothes.

love,  Helenmarie

I started with soft nylon panties and they are still my favorite. I do have a couple all stretch lace panties, but haven’t been in the mood to wear them yet.

My fav panties are made from a nylon & spandex blend.  Stretchy, super soft and they are so comfortable.

Anonymous

I’ve always been a nylon lycra spandex user I wore cotton shorts all my life and couldn’t find comfy until nylon lycra and spandex hit the scene to this day I prefer those materials. I’ve waited all my life to be able to talk about these sort of things, like I love to wear bras especially since I found my true size and is available in most retail stores. I used the normal measuring and sure enough 42b is a common size. Who would of thought but there is more to the story like why I developed boobs in grade 6 the hormone imbalance was in my case a side effect of prenatal stress. Over the years I I did my best to understand my inner self but was never in a position to truly explore this yearning even today one must be discreet. What I’m enjoying now is just talking and know I am not being looked down upon. This new found freedom is exhilarating. Thanks for listening

it all depends on the situation. When i am working out or hiking i prefer cotton, but for everyday wear i prefer silky, satiny or Lycra with lace and pretty prints.  i want to be pretty and girly from the skin out or at least underneath my boy clothes.

Anonymous

Perhaps the material offered by the weavers in Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale “The Emperor’s New Clothes”?

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Sammy, I like them all.  Depends what I’m doing and what I’m wearing over them.  And also whether I feel like wearing a matching bra & panty or not.  It’s nice having a big selection of panties from which to choose (different materials, different styles, different colors).

Hugs, Krista

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Krista! I absolutely love microfiber panties by Ellen Tracy. I have well over 100 pair of them. I find them for $8.99 for three pairs on a pantie hanger at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.

Once you discover these, you’ll never ever wear a pair of men’s underwear again. I haven’t worn men’s underwear in over 8 years!

When it comes to thongs, Vince Camuto are my all time faves. They are sexy and comfy and can’t even tell you have underwear on when you are wearing a Vince Camuto thong!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Robin Snow
      Duchess

My first inclination would be … who cares they’re panties.  I do prefer either hipsters or briefs in a nylon, spandex.   I do have a couple of pairs of briefs that are all cotton that I really like.  For some reason the cotton on ladies undies is much softer and smoother than men’s.

Anonymous

New panty alert try New Balance panties they are so awesome

That’s my kind of alert Sammy !

Anonymous

I bought some puma panties and NOT A FAN

Satin and silk are my first options. But I have some very sexy and soft microfiber panties as well. The cut/style of the panties can change as long as they are sexy and feel good on my skin. As well as look good too.

Jessica
      Lady

I like cotton because the others are to slippery and I have to keep pulling up my pants.

Anonymous

Now that’s a good reason. I do sometimes have that issue when wearing the wrong jeans.

Anonymous

I started wearing panties when I was 12, in 1968. I wore my mothers Vanity Fair full sized nylon panties. She had an array of colors and the all had a lovely lace rise design on one side. I am very partial to retro style panties and can still buy Vanity Fair nylon panties just like my mother had.

That said I also enjoy wearing the new micro fiber panties, and thongs. Anything but cotton, and anything that make me feel feminine.

Susan Zed
      Lady

To be honest whilst I prefer silky ones anyone’s that are girly and comfortable are OK by me ❤️

I love lace panties.  They make me feel wonderful

Anonymous

I think I just love me some panties

For me it’s silk or satin, I just love the way they feel against my skin.

I prefer silk but wear cotton when its very hot weather. If they’re pretty & make you feel good that’s all that matters! Charlotte

Anonymous

I prefer nylon, silk or microfiber, but I have to wear cotton to work, I work in a machine shop and nylon or microfiber just get to hot for me. I love bikini nylon or microfiber, but my cotton panties are hipsters.

Anonymous

It’s silk or satin for me. Lace panties look nice but the material often irritates the beans and frank.

I’ve tried them all and my preference is towards something silky but in the heat of summer I prefer to wear cotton.

I like them all.   It depeds on what I’m doing and what I’m wearing over them.  It’s so nice having a big selection of panties from which to choose .

Alice

I always wear silky nylon or acetate full cut panties.  Having grown up in the 50’s and 60’s I have never lost the love of the lingerie girl’s and women wore in the 50’s to 80’s.  I simply adore the styles of lingerie from that period and is the style I wear today.  So for me….love silky full cut panties.  I love plain silky panties and I really love panties with lace around the leg openings or on the side panel of a panty and pretty lace appliques attached to a panty, they are just that little bit more girly which I really love.  Full cut silky panties for me always.

Anonymous

I love wearing similar style panties as you. I love wearing Vanity Fair full style nylon panties with lace. It reminds me of the 50’s and 60’s when ladies wore sexy things under their clothes.

hugs

k

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I’ll definitely take what’s behind door #1.  Or drawer #1 in this case.  Silk/nylon/ spandex panties for me please.  Lace trim is always nice too , and so cute.

Cotton feels like a burlap sack compared to smooth silk.

Stevie

Anonymous

I voted for Silk/Nylon/Spandex but I also love Microfiber. I totally dislike Cotton panties.

Anonymous

I wont wear cotton panties. Nylon or silk for me.

Paula B
      Lady

Lace or sheer thongs/panties for me!!!!,

Hugs,Paula,XXX

silk/nylon/spandex panties only.  I just love the smooth feeling of the fabric against the skin.

Always nylon hi-cut panties for me. It is what I started wearing many moons ago and have never looked back. As others have said, pretty lace accents are a must too. In my opinion, the more feminine and pretty the better!

Anonymous

Quite honestly, in women’s underwear I love them to have lace trim, and/or a lace waistband, and/or be lace back. I tend to enjoy premium cotton if I do cotton, like combed, ribbed, etc. otherwise, I prefer to have a cotton blend, satin, or ice silk. In men’s underwear I prefer the same really although ice silk like those winday briefs on amazon are the most comfortable for men’s style. For men’s I just like to go with the premium package in any deal with a nice cotton/modal blend/Lycra, etc.

When I am in male garb it is nylon g strings and nylon Ts under everything.

En Femme its pantry’s and spanks.

Love them!!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I agree with you Stevie, 100%.

Sandy

Silk, nylon and spandex tops my list, along with soft satin panties.  If they have lace on them, that makes them even sexier.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Cotton with lycra for me. I adore cotton brazilian knickers with lace trim. Cotton can be sexy!

Carri
      Lady

Cotton under jeans, shorts and scrub pants. All lace or seamless under leggings or anything that I hike up.

Depends on how i am feeling that day.I am in cotton most days. I do wear thong with lace depending on bottom wear. Lately I have been shopping for quality and comfort. Days  i am feeling a little more sexy I like satin with a lot of lace for both bottoms and top.

Nothing to me feels better than lace… it’s so elegant and screams girly. And I love it so much that s what made choosing my name easy lol

Anonymous

I love wearing silk and satin or nylon panties, lace is nice just for accent and a feminine look.. same for my bras.

Silk or nylon have always felt the best to me.

Anonymous

Panties need to be soft and silky. I don’t think I own any cotton ones. Even my boy undies very few are cotton.

I hate seasonal dressing but I just get too warm in Texas.

Anonymous

French Knickers in any fabric should give sufficient ventilation for those in hotter climates.

so true and there is a separate thread discussing how you feel when you wear a bra.  What i love ❤️ about this site is we can talk about anything 

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?