Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

For many of us, the desire to have full, womanly breasts is a goal that we constantly pursue, because when we’re out in public we want to convincingly be able to present oursleves as the women we want to be. This means we need to be able to have and show real cleavage.

There are many ways to do this, from taking estrogen, to taking phyto-estrogen or other hormones, There are also saline injections, creams, breast pumps, massage and many other ways to increase our breast size. And if you really want to have those wonderful, beautiful, feminine breasts there is always the option of surgical breast augmentation through breast implants. It really depends on you, your needs, your body, your genetics and your body chemistry as to what will work the best for you.

For me, I found that a daily massage of each breast for about 10-15 minutes under the hot shower worked wonders. I’m a natural B-cup without any problem. This is large enough to fill my bras with just my own breasts (or I can use forms too if I want to have a somewhat larger bustline), but it’s not large enough to draw attention to me in male mode.

So how about you? What method(s) do you use to help enlarge your breasts?

Hugs,

Holly

PS – you can choose multiple answers on this poll

Anonymous

Holly,

I have been taking a product called Transfemme but have not noticed any changes to my breasts.

Kerri

Anonymous

Hi Kerri.

I did some research on that product a while back and didn’t really find any overwhelming evidence that it did anything other than provide some minerals and vitamins that I could get elsewhere. Sorry to hear that it’s not working. Are you going to try anything else?

Holly

I double the dose and 8 months later I have budding behind my nipples and they are sore, growing and beautiful.

Hi Holly,

I’m like you, a good daily massage has me at a stable B-cup. I too find that big enough to enjoy when dressing, but not so big to become an annoyance when in male mode. I do have an issue as my left breast is a bit smaller then the right side. So I have started massaging that side a bit more and using a vibrator (not the type your thinking ladies!) to help pull in cells from the top down and from under the arm over. I hope it works.

I too am larger on the right side than the left. I wonder if it’s because I am right handed and use my right arm/shoulder muscles more?
        Anyway, I massage and basically a A-B cup now. I do wear forms that I just put loose into my bra. Don’t attach.

Harriette
        Lady

My GG wife has one breast noticeably bigger than the other. It happens.

It is normal…. my right a tad large than my left… I figure my heart uses more blood on the left, lol. Go figure.

Anonymous

Holly,

This is the second supplement I’ve tried to try to feminize myself that hasn’t worked.  I might try some herbal estrogens but nothing stronger. It would be nice to have a little cleavage but I still have to look like a man most of the time.

Kerri

The only thing I do is grow old and develop male breasts naturally from aging.  If I push my breasts together with my hands I can get cleavage, but I haven’t been able to tape it that way to keep it in place.

In all honesty, developing women’s breasts is not a goal of mine.  I just make sure to wear something on top that is a bit more modest and doesn’t show cleavage.  It’s not unusual even for women. Occasionally I have to pass on something that shows cleavage, but there’s plenty enough to go around.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I didn’t choose any of the options above because I didn’t think that “other” worked for “nothing”.

I do nothing to enlarge my breasts. I’ve got pecs still from lifting, I don’t add to my breasts because this would create and even more disproportional upper body to lower body ratio and I don’t like the way it looks.

So, I don’t “do” anything.. and I generally don’t even use false breasts, just wear a nice bralette and go on with my day…

have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

I take lavender flower capsules orally and apply tea tree oil topically. Only been four months, but I think something is happening. Must be, the left is bigger than the right.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I have had some breast tissue all of my life. Have always wanted more. I have recently decided to take Pueraria Mirifica along with Naturaful Cream and Patches. I have also started massaging them. Nothing to report on yet.

I take the pills for P. M., 2 Morning 2 night. Budding 1st month, slow progress but a healthy B cup after 18 months. Still growing cuz nipples get sore each time they get bigger. Best of luck.

Roberta Broussard
          Duchess - Annual

The recommended dosage for PM is all over the place. What brand an MG are you taking?

I’m taking “Nature Answer” 150 MG. Bought thru Amazon. The recommended dose is one cap a day. I took a chance by taking an extra one every other day.

Pueraria Mirifica Capsules 5000mg 2 morning 2 night. Been on them for 18 months. Amazon

I also think these over the counter breast enlargements work better on the older generations (lower T).

For me it was aging too and had normally large breast from lifting and doing pec exercises over the years. I can now fill a push up bra in a b cup for the first time and loving it. I wore breast forms most of my life but now enjoy seeing my girls in a bra with cleavage

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve been taking fenugreek for the second time and have had small growth buds under my nipples and they are always erect. I know there are doubters out there but it has really worked for me, slow, but working. I massage my breasts often and don’t use any cream or anything just massage.

Excersize and medicine against baldness. I am happy with 85B/C.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I inject estradiol valerate (HRT) subcutaneously.  It works.  I’ve gone from almost no breasts to a small B in about 18 months.

/EA

Julie
      Lady

I disagree with this. I just prefer natural size with real breasts and D’s for silicone breasts. So I have no method to share.

Hi Holly,
      I am lucky enough to have small natural breasts that show cleavage when I put on a push-up bra. I also massage my girls twice a day, with or without body lotion. That said I would love to learn more about the effects of breast enhancement creams, pills and diets but hear that views on their effectiveness diverge quite a bit.
      Hugs, Sandra

Anonymous

I’m other. Most of the time I wear things that don’t show cleavage so I just use forms. Though if I want to wear something low cut and show the girls a bit, I will tape. I have had good results with taping and forms to give nice cleavage.

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi ladies, I have had a lot of success with a breast pump.  It’s the kind that is specifically for breast enlargement.  I use it daily – I’ve had significant visible results. I’ve been using it for about a year now. In addition to the benefit of breast enlargement, it is also makes me feel incredibly womanly while using it, because of the suction on my breast.  I should also add that it takes time and that you need to do it regularly.  I do each breast every evening for 30 minuets,

Eva

Anonymous
      Lady

Not real breasts but I recently got some F silicone breasts which I’m wearing now and I love them. We have the advantage of easily having the size we want or none at all. I’m sure some gg’s wish they had this option.

I’ll go with other.

I use a pushup bra to get the real cleavage effect. Works out well enough for me.

If you’ve seen my pics, and then if you ever see me without a shirt on, you’d think… no freak’n way lmao. I’m as flat chested as flat can get, and don’t have a layer of fat anywhere.

wondering

Which pushup bra do you use that gives you some cleavage?

I have been massaging my breasts for awhile now and I can see some small growth. Now I just want to find a bra that I can show some.

I’ve got all the colors of this one on Amazon.

The key is finding one with wide bands, strong material, and small enough cup size and fit to be nice and tight to hold all the skin up and towards center (after grabbing chest area/under arm area available fat and pushing/pulling for the right look).

BTW, nice looking bra.

What is the name of the bra because it looks like the link didn’t work. I can see if it is available on the Amazon Canada site.

Normally I am a 40C bra with my breast forms. What would you suggest as the cup size? I know my band is a 40 from my bra fitting.

Has anyone used body tape to pull it all in and does it work? Does it hurt to take off? I don’t have much hair on my chest so I am not worried about that.

Harriette
            Lady

I have tape and have tried it after watching a few videos. I need more practice. 🥴

I tried Transfemme.  I took an entire bottle with absolutely no results.  Don’t throw your money away on that stuff.

I have been working on my breasts for a while with breast enlargement soap and then massaging a progesterone cream after taking the soap off. Been looking into a type of natural estrogen to take too. I use to have some vacuum cups that I used everyday, but got rid of them with my last purge, NEVER again lost some really nice things…. Just bought some forms for my first time and with them on I get some really nice cleavage, and my V-neck tops and dress’s really look great now..

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I put breastforms in my bra.

I have pretty sizeable male breasts, a combination of age, weight, and being put on sheep chorionic gonadotropin injections for weight loss while still an adolescent. Ironically, it was my mom who freaked out when she caught me en femme, who got me on the hormone treatments.

We massage each others breasts, but mostly just for the fun of it! Mine budded naturally at puberty and now at 75, I proudly carry a perky 42C rack. My T levels have always been on the lower end of the scale while my E levels are elevated. I suspected I may have a proto-ovary hidding up behind my liver! The Dr. said there was no way to confirm this and I should relax and be happy with what it is doing for me.

I recommend a healthy diet, a positive attitude, pectoral muscle training. Oh, and be sure to give them plenty of fresh air and exercise! I like to keep mine tanned in the summer.

good evening ladies: i voted surgical… i had my augmentation done at the end of February….i have never been happier. wish i had done it sooner. i am now a 36ddd

Harriette
      Lady

B cups don’t draw attention?

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?