• Creator
    Topic
    Саманта
    Founder
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 682
    Replies: 1651

*Not gonna ask ’em or mention it tho lol

None of them have either. Maybe they haven’t noticed anything different, who knows?

We’re all friendly enough I guess, smile and wave, not much chit chat tho. Just how it is.

Sometimes I try to time comings and goings to where no one is out in they yards but it doesn’t always work out that way. The walk from the door to the car (and vice versa) has to be casual but direct.

I do enjoy setting under the tree if it’s a nice evening. There’s a couple of chairs and a small firepit. Sometimes my one neighbors will be outside in their driveway, literally right on the other side of my tree.

Just cuz they ain’t outside doesn’t mean they can’t see out the windows and I know they do, sometimes.

Sometimes I wonder if they think she’s my girlfriend. Haha, there’s no way they can think that! 😅

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jessica Wilde
      Lady
      Registered On: October 5, 2020
      Topics: 39
      Replies: 176

So the thought of the neighbors seeing me is always on my mind as I like to wonder around outside dressed. I’ve got considerably older and very conservative neighbors on one side. Back corner of my property has relatively closely aged inhabitants with teenage children and in front of me across the road is a younger man who strangely enough has the same name as me and who is out at all hours of the day and night. The teenage kids on the back corner have put up cameras in the past to try to catch me and I’m about positive they did so because I saw a couple of camera flashes. I know I’ve been noticed on several occasions. I go out around the house way too much dressed for it not to be noticed. In a way I could give a s*** less but I  very curious as to what they think. Oh well I am who I am and that’s a man who is extremely comfortable in womens clothing.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      DeeAnn Hopings
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 892

I lived in Corning, NY, and worked for Corning, Inc., for 23 years before I retired. Corning is a city of about 12,000 people.

The last 4 years we had a house at the edge of town on 3/4 acres, adjacent to 1/4 acre empty space that belonged to the city. The result was that no one was really that close to see much without binoculars.

I never actually met any of the neighbors as I travelled quite a bit for work. My wife uses a wheelchair and with a bit of a hilly area, she was never able to circulate around the neighborhood.

Our house was near the back of the lot, so we were quite a ways from the street. The neighbors directly across the street were situated pretty much in the center of their lot, so about as close as we ever got was recognizing each other’s cars (I have a blue and silver ‘09 fJCW MINI Clubman, one of the very few MINIs in town) as we passed. I always parked my car near the side door of the house, so it was a short walk. One Saturday evening, I was dressed and left to go to a monthly event in Rochester, NY. Half a block away, I stopped at the intersection as the wife from across the street turned and passed me. I waved, she waved and as I drove away, I could just see the double-take for a moment…

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Erica Love
        Duchess
        Registered On: September 2, 2022
        Topics: 2
        Replies: 20

My neighbor lives about 10 feet away from my door, we talk just about every day. He and his wife are all bit older than I but both super nice neighbors. Unfortunately I can’t park my truck close to my home as there isn’t enough space for a  driveway so I have to pass 3 or 4 other homes to go anywhere. 🙈😩

This is one of my biggest concerns right now is how and the heck can I go anywhere without coming out (seems like) to the entire world. Desperately want to find somewhere to go but don’t know how I’m going to make that happen.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Karla Rogers
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 30, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 77

My days off are Sunday and Monday. Sunday is a full day for me. Complete depilation, make up and usually a dress or skorts. I always go out on to my patio. My neighbors are fairly close but we have a privacy fence so I’m sure they can’t see in.

I have ventured out only a couple of times to take a short drive. The last time was a week ago. I was sitting at a stop light and another car pulls up next to me. The passenger glanced over but only for a second. I’m sure she didn’t notice anything. I finished my little drive and headed home with a bit more confidence.

Olivia Livin
      Lady
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 56
      Replies: 1675

They actually think?

Let them think what they like, if they’re interested enough to ask I’m more than willing to have an adult conversation, otherwise we’ll each just continue living our lives I guess.

I sit on the front porch quite often and we wave back and fourth when cutting the grass or whatever. One of the neighbours was over recently to borrow something from my FIL, we were introduced and I was part of the conversation but nothing was mentioned about my clothing. I didn’t paricularly notice but apparently he visually checked me out a few times lol.

Alexis Spring
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 13, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 14

I basically bit the bullet. I try to go out once a week full en femme & sit at a local establishment, have a couple of drinks & go home. If errands need to be ran on the same day, I don’t go home to change. I have gone to the grocery store a couple of times en femme on the weekends. It is what it is. I get some odd stares but oh well.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Rozalyn Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: July 27, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 180

Hi Camahta you could always say it was your twin sister sat outside if anyone asked you, I live in a house with a house on either side so i have to be careful, I have sat outside on my swingseat in our back garden but it was late at night and it’s never overlooked and i have a high hedge all around the garden, I have been out a few times in my car en femme and that was late at night too, when it’s really dark no one can see if it’s you or your SO going out X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Revel
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 5, 2020
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 578

Thanks for sharing, Sam.

I own 20 beautiful acres out in the country, and I love my privacy. It’s mostly meadowland, but when I step outside in my driveway, the neighbors driving by may see me because I live up on a hill. I’m very cautious during the day. One of my old neighbors who’s a friend of mine doesn’t know that I’m a CD, and I like it that way. She and her husband are church goers, and they are VERY gossipy so I’m very cautious. Crossdressers are very misunderstood, and when people gossip about untrue things, it can be very bad. I hope that one day we CDs will be more accepted and better understood. 🙂

Rev

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 1506

I live in what used to be called country but with all the new subdivisions popping up around us the road out front has gotten very busy. We have a nice deck at the rear of our home and I go out there in the mornings to wake up and drink my coffee. Of course I’m dressed so no mistaking my skirts, boobs, and long hair hanging down if anyone sees. Fortunately we have nice vegetation and distance between us and our neighbors on all sides with only small openings here and there to see through. But if someone were to pull up our driveway they would be at our deck in a skinny minute and I would have no where to hide so I always keep an eye on the driveway. So far no one has surprised me but there is always the chance one of our relatives, who we have many on both sides, would do a surprise visit. Oh well whats life without a little risk and excitement? I too hope that if my neighbors do get a glimpse they would think we had a female visitor.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 3907

Hi Sam ha ha Marco he he .. As for the neighbors mine are about 3 miles away so not too much of a chance to be seen but a possibility got to keep it unseen ..

Hugs Stephanie

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Zenn
      Lady
      Registered On: April 4, 2022
      Replies: 46

So I’m out mowing the yard last night, short black skater skirt, red hose red t shirt, neighbor drives by, honks and waves.

Auroras Livingfem
      Lady
      Registered On: May 22, 2020
      Replies: 36

I commented before and at this time I feel next door neighbors one being handicap her sister helps her with her needs my wife and me always on anything they my need knowing most of the time home as they go for errands and noticed their car wasn’t on their driveway (was at   mechanic shop) I ventured to open back patio door completely dressed my neighbor pass by  walking on her driveway and saw me she just smiled up to now don’t know if she commented to her sister , we been neighbors for long time this was about 8 years she doesn’t drive ; her sister amidst on a wheelchair amases me I know her sister has told her but her religious beliefs makes her is not to her my way of being, one time they called me to help them as I am also handy man they talked about a friend of them his next door neighbor had offered to help her on the house and being working alone had going’s on her clothing as she’s started noticing missing items it was like a capacious way to let me know about my dressing and me acting the way; I always respect other’s things unless they give it away, which reminds me one time she send a dress with a zipper mangled my wife handed to me to see if I could free it no luck but almost got tempted to offer one I had she dresses always for churches dressing type but questionable would be not my wife size why’d I was willing to offer as it looked almost the same except ankle dress type , and giving them another clue of my dressing. On the meantime happy dressing Auroras Livingfem

Claudia Newday
      Lady
      Registered On: November 26, 2019
      Replies: 1

Keep ’em guessing..

Dana J. Banton
      Lady
      Registered On: March 19, 2018
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 135

I fortunately live in an area where I am surrounded by vegetation so my neighbors seeing me is tough…which is good.  But I have to be careful in the winter…. 😁

Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

Its Dana!!  Hi Dana! 🤗

Dana J. Banton
          Lady
          Registered On: March 19, 2018
          Topics: 10
          Replies: 135

Hi Sam!!  Hi Sam!!  😀😂😀💕

Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 349

I recently moved into a new condo. I have transitioned and now live as a woman so all the neighbors have ever seen, was Lauren coming and going every day. I’ve never actually talked to any of them so far, only waved a couple times when one of them was out in the common area.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous
      Replies: 0

I’m an underdresser, so they don’t really know anything. But I do have my forgetful moments. As in half-an-hour ago. I work from home and have an upstairs room converted into an office. We’re having a bit of a heatwave here in the south of England and, despite having a desk fan going, I was getting a bit hot and irritable. So, in a fit of impatience, I pulled my t-shirt off…and froze in horror as I realised I was now sitting there right by the window, in full view of the street, in my longline bra. Fortunately no-one was looking (at least no-one I could see), and the workmen working on a roof down the street were luckily facing the other way. But it shows how easy it would be to give yourself away with just one moment’s lack of concentration.

Pattie Obarito
        Lady
        Registered On: December 25, 2019
        Topics: 13
        Replies: 58

That really shows that you are so accustomed to the bra that you actually forgot it was there.  And that it is apparently very comfortable.

Anonymous

I’ve experimented with a few bras, and my favourite by a distance is the full length longline  Triumph “Doreen”. I haven’t worn any other brand for years. I find it so comfortable, and it is just long enough to overlap my girdle and not leave that annoying gap.

Michelle McQueen
            Lady
            Registered On: June 14, 2021
            Topics: 28
            Replies: 1506

Wearing a longline bra and a girdle is sure to make you hot enough to sweat in an area without air conditioning. Been there done that.

Anonymous

This last couple of days, my work routine has been to open the window fully, close the curtains, get the desk fan on, sit their in just my bra and girdle and keep willing myself to remember to make sure the camera remains off in Microsoft Teams meetings!

Joanne Jackson
      Lady
      Registered On: May 26, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 187

Hi Camahta,

My neighbors on both sides have young children so I am very careful and aware of what I wear and when.
      I usually dress androgynously anyway (does he or doesn’t she?) and no one says anything and I’m happy to keep it that way.

Be aware and have a care is my moto.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

Hi Joanne, & thank you for participating here hon 🙂

Anonymous

I have wondered if they thought I have a girlfriend!

helenmarie
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2018
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 195

Hello Camahta,                      I am very lucky with my neighbours as both sides know about me & are ok with it. Now a few more in the street now as well, so I am happy with that as well. I can go outside dressed & talk to them & not worry, I now put my washing on the line to dry & not worry who see it. I am sure in time you will have the same trust in your neighbours as well.

love       Helenmarie

Philippa Parker
      Baroness
      Registered On: March 13, 2018
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 22

As part of my ‘coming out’ process of which I am moving towards being fully out as Philippa, I told the neighbours who I am on friendly terms and like Angela as for the others they will see what they see. But the most important thing for me is that I am no longer living a secret – such a relief and feeling of freedom.
      So far no problems and all those who were told were very good I even had a ‘Proud of You’ card from one lady.

Philippa

Michelle Brown
      Registered On: August 23, 2015
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 239

I dont worry about my neighbors think,most of them have seen me as Michelle coming and going on the weekends,and one of my neighbors,a really sweet elderly lady while walking her dog,told me that I have nice buns{her exact words}.After recovering from a bit of shock I thanked her and she said “Life is too short to worry about such a little thing.”She told me to have fun and keep smiling.GREAT ADVICE.

Julianna S
      Lady
      Registered On: July 29, 2022
      Replies: 52

I Don’t worry about what my neighbors think. Im sure they’ve seen me in the yard in skirts,dresses, etc. . I feel like my neighbors like me….if not, oh well. Crossdressing is not a crime.

Trish White
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 2, 2021
      Replies: 357

Honestly, I really don’t care if my neighbours see me or not. I know the neighbour on one side of me has seen me sun tanning in my bikini and the neighbour across the street saw me walking down the drive way to get the mail. Did they know it was me… I doubt it but if they did no big deal. I’m here to please me not the neighbours.

Trish

Zenn
      Lady
      Registered On: April 4, 2022
      Replies: 46

I walk the dog daily, she is very sweet and a social butterfly, she usually goes up to them for scritches and treats, I meet most of the neighbors that way, most talk and are friendly, with a few I discuss my attire if they ask, most don’t seem to care. The new neighbor just north of me is standoffish, I guess I got cooties as he talks to my wife freely.

Zenn

Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1150

I told most of my neighbors and the new ones see what they see. All has been well .

Fiona Black
      Lady
      Registered On: November 23, 2019
      Replies: 182

Funny you bring this up because I just got caught by my neighbor who lives the closest to me and we share a driveway. I had been shopping & was wearing a denim mini-skirt, tunic-top t-shirt, forms, wig & jewelry. The coast looked clear, got out of the car & just as I was walking into the garage I heard “Hi” as she was standing by her car. I smiled, she commented she liked my new car, I gave her a thumbs up, she got in her car & I closed the garage door. I don’t know if she recognized me or not & I never opened my mouth. If it comes up, my plan was exactly like Kris’s, saying it was my twin sister visiting from California. If she clocked me, I think she’d be okay with it. She’s around 30 & I think somewhat of a progressive thinker but she has a husband and 2 small kids so who knows.

Fiona Black
        Lady
        Registered On: November 23, 2019
        Replies: 182

To follow up on my previous post, I talked today with my neighbor who clocked me yesterday and as I suspected she was indeed a progressive thinker and had absolutely no problem with my dressing. She was going to say something to me yesterday but held back because she thought I might be embarrassed. I was honest about everything, she asked a few questions and found the whole thing fascinating and was very accepting. She also indicated that her husband wouldn’t have any problems with it either. So glad I decided to discuss this with her rather than just wonder if she knew it was me or not.

Саманта
          Managing Ambassador

Fantastic!  What a great outcome.  Thanks for updating, Fiona!

Stephanie Bass
            Hostess
            Registered On: November 30, 2019
            Topics: 25
            Replies: 3907

Marco  girlfriend he he ..

Stephanie

MacKenzie Alexandra
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2016
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 675

I stopped worrying about it years ago with most of neighbors as I am only neighbors, and not friends, with most of them.  I will admit that I am more careful around those neighbors including the next door neighbor who are close friends with my inlaws.  Mostly, this is out of concern for my wife’s feelings, and not being outed to my inlaws.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Kris Burton
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2022
      Replies: 62

I don’t worry much about what the neighbors might think. I think some have seen me without knowing WHO it is they are seeing – no one seems to be looking that closely. If I’m ever questioned though, my plan is to tell them that was my sister visiting from Minnesota. Probably wouldn’t work, but that’s the plan. I don’t think anyone would say anything anyway.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.