Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So as I mentioned earlier,  I recently came clean to my SO. Well after about 3 weeks she has decided that she is not on board with it. She can’t believe that it isn’t just a choice. Or that I really don’t want to be a woman. All this while I am really starting to finally after years of denying feeling my true self. On the lighter side I am finding out what the saying pink fog is all about.

Reading stories like yours on here is exactly why I am still debating whether to come out to my SO. I feel for you and hope she eventually comes around. Big hug!🤗

Anonymous

Hi Katie, I find the pink fog gets greater the longer in between dressing up time is,

If i have to wait longer and longer for Roz to come out of the closet the thicker the pink fog is, I’m not out to my wife and family i don’t seem to have the courage to tell her x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Hi Katie,

You could try slowly having discussions with your wife to see if you could make progress. Or maybe agree to dress when she isn’t around. These are just suggestions.

I don’t have a total green light from my fiance to proceed with becoming a woman, but I feel like I already am a woman on the inside. I see a transition of some form in my future. I just am not sure how or when.

Eva

Velma
      Lady

I’m in the same boat.  My wife doesn’t like me wearing lingerie around her so I have to do it in private also.  She said that she is fine with me wearing it as long as she doesn’t know about it. When we went on vacation a few months ago I was wearing stockings and she wasn’t too keen on seeing me in them. However she didn’t mind seeing me in panties.

Eona Oh
      Lady

Time and good communication can and likely will change your situation. I truly hope you find what you’re looking for. Until then, enjoy those quiet, intimate moments. ❤️👠

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Sorry to hear about your situation Katie. It is a tough one. On one hand you want to dress on the other you don’t want to push her away if she really isn’t comfortable with it. I think you should just slow down a little hopefully she will have a change of heart. Me wife is aware of my dressing but after telling her almost 4 years ago she hasn’t expressed any interest in seeing me that way, even in a picture. I haven’t pushed it on her but part of me would like to at least show her what it’s about in person. I don’t know if that would make it better or worse for her. If being closeted again is going to have a detrimental affect on your well being you may need to discuss that with her. At the end of the day I think you have to honor her wishes in regards to this for now.

Like others here, my SO is partially onboard with my dressing. I wear panties 24/7 and she is OK with that. She knows I dress in other feminine articles of clothing but prefers I do that without her. I am also hopeful she will be more open to my dressing as time goes on but she has set her limits with what she is currently comfortable with and I will respect those wishes.

Hugs,

Emily

Katie.  As all of the previous replies, Requal also finds her wife being very apprehensive about her presence.    I came out to my wife about 30 years ago and she then accepted my dressing with some reluctance.

Due to family and work commitments, my dressing ceased for about 25 years and has only eventuated again over the past 6 years.  It is this recent comeback that has seen a change in my wife’s acceptance of Requal.  My wife, in the beginning of this period, was very uncomfortable in Requal’s presence.   But given time and patience, my wife is slowly coming around to be, again, comfortable when Requal is present.

Give time time and with patience your wife will become comfortable with Katie.

MelanieElizabeth
        Ambassador

Wow Raqual 25 years? That’s a long time in limbo. I don’t think I could put dressing aside for that long . Unfortunately being in a long term relationship makes us have to consider our partners feelings and can sometimes prohibit us from being totally free. As much as I would love to dress more I do have to keep things in check, if my s.o. is uncomfortable with it. It’s all a balancing act personally I’m not willing to risk my relationship with my wife at this time. Only you can make this decision Katie. It’s a risky proposition to push things further if she has already expressed her concerns about your dressing. But as Raqual said earlier 25 years as a dormant cross dresser seems like a tough thing to endure. I’m hoping she has a change of heart soon for both of your sakes, I think you would both be far happier.
        Good luck Katie.

My wife is supportive, but she says she actually has to work at it to stay that way. Says it doesn’t come naturally, and only does it for me. I don’t know how to help other than to recommend keeping your communication open, and respect her.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Hi Katie, I find the pink fog gets greater the longer in between dressing up time is,

If i have to wait longer and longer for Roz to come out of the closet the thicker the pink fog is.”  

So very true!!! The pink fog seems to be a very powerful and extremely hard to describe piece of the universe. This last time it hit me, it hit so hard that I’m not even trying to make it go away.

My wife was initially okay with it (for a VERY short time), then against it all together,… now with much patience from me and very slowly introducing her to aspects of MaryAnn, I think she might be starting to come around..

Time and patience…

Hugs, MaryAnn.

Hi Mary Ann and thank you for being my friend. After i had first come out to my wife we agreed that if i needed a feminine day all i had to do was ask her andshe would arrange to be out fo the house. She never said no and it was usually the next day or so.

one day she told me i coudl start getting ready before she left. She said she noticed i was all bunched up inside and i needed to let my girl out. It felt so nice not having to hide my femininty and as i sat at teh makeup table i coudl feel thesse feminine feelings racing thru my body. Wife came in as i was doing my makeup and said my wwhole persona had changed. There i was sitting at my makeup table wearing just bra panties hose and heels applying my makeup. I turned on my chair and tokk her hand and explained how my feminine feelings increased as i did my makeup. She smiled and said i think that it is that way with all women honey.

it was the day i felt more a girlfriend to her than a husband. It was so nice.

girl 💋 👄 kisses

julie

I wish you the best with your SO. My wife is very supportive of my dressing. She was supportive when I tried to transition. She actually said “never say never” to me the other day when I said I was unlikely to try again, even if my health is completely in line. I think she wants me to transition, to some degree. I am a lucky girl!

Anonymous

Just a little update girls, SO apologized for her attitude and asked if we could just put it all on hold for now. In her defense she is dealing with a lot right now concerning her father. I still have some hope i guess,  but the one thing that helps me deal is the one thing being denied to me.

Perhaps she would be ok with just panties under drab while you give her the space to discuss going forward later

Anonymous

Panties is exactly what I’m going with for now, I’ve been wearing them for years prior to opening up to her recently. When I did open up and she was tentatively ok with it the pink fog took me over and I overwhelmed her I believe. So we’re back to square one for now.

If my ex had ever told me just panties I would have smiled and said ok and meant it. Sometimes she would say with a smile that my panties were nicer than hers.😊

Anonymous

Hope your OK and goodluck with everything trying to explain to a SO in a way they can understand how much it meens is so difficult hugs layla x

Kassie
      Lady

I hope you and your SO are able to work things out. When my wife found out about my crossdressing a few years ago, there was a lot of back and forth between her accepting and rejecting this part of me, but over the years she has grown to not only accept but even embrace it, and sometimes to encourage me on occasion. It’s not always plain-sailing, but time has helped a lot. I think when she realised how important it was for me and that my dressing didn’t change how I felt about her and our relationship, she began to feel more at ease with it. It may take some time and understanding, but I really hope that you and your SO can get to a good place with your dressing.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?