- My LBD
- A special dress or skirt
- That really cute top
- August 24, 2022 at 6:45 am #672158Holly MorrisParticipantRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 107Replies: 287Has thanked: 3469 timesBeen thanked: 3380 times
As crossdressers, we tend to go overboard a lot, whether it’s in how many pairs of heels we own, how much makeup we have, how many dresses are in our closet, etc. I think this is because, for a lot of us, we’re making up for lost time so we want to make sure we have everything we need to put together that special look for when we have the chance to dress. And for a lot of us, there may be one or two items in our closet that are our go-to items, the one dress or blouse or skirt that we wear when we just can’t make up our mind, but we know that one item will always look good on us, so that is the one item we really can’t do without.
So of course, that got me to wondering…
What one item of clothing in your closet can you absolutely not do without?
For me, my go-to item is a cute, white woven fabric sleeveless dress. The hemline is about 3″ above my knees and I absolutely love the way it fits. It flatters my figure, and I can wear it casually, but I can also dress it up with heels, hose, jewelry and a nice shrug. For some women, their item is the LBD, for others a jeans skirt, or maybe that special figure hugging top.
So what’s yours?
- This topic was modified 5 months ago by Holly Morris.
- November 10, 2022 at 12:11 pm #690956
- November 10, 2022 at 3:23 am #690865Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1276Has thanked: 28257 timesBeen thanked: 4724 times
Although I would hate to be without any of the pretty things that I have collected over the last few years, if I had to pick one it would be my black denim miniskirt.
That was one of the very first favorites of mine. They are such a classic look!
- November 10, 2022 at 3:54 am #690871Sara CousinsDuchessRegistered On: October 30, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 146Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 816 times
Hi Lara and thanks for the little note. I have only been crossdressing now for less than 2 weeks but Sara is ruling my emotions and my life it seems. I find the item of clothing I can not do without now are my lounging leggings. Skin tight and soft but comfortable and when I look between my legs and see just a nice round mound it brings out the best of Sara. They make our legs and butt look pretty darn good too.
I got them in the women’s section 2 for one sale and didn’t care what the cashier thought and even picked up another package of panties for us.
Sara is here to stay and when we are in the privacy of our home there are no man clothes till we have to go out in public.
- November 10, 2022 at 3:06 am #690862Amy CatrelleLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 11Replies: 253Has thanked: 638 timesBeen thanked: 1127 times
- November 10, 2022 at 2:04 am #690856Allysa GrantLadyRegistered On: November 1, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 252Has thanked: 1857 timesBeen thanked: 999 times
- November 10, 2022 at 1:32 am #690848
- August 31, 2022 at 12:01 pm #673673
- August 31, 2022 at 11:52 am #673672Kimberly Ann VictoriaLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 249Has thanked: 907 timesBeen thanked: 969 times
- August 29, 2022 at 4:56 am #673058JOJOBaronessRegistered On: August 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 139Has thanked: 563 timesBeen thanked: 700 times
- August 28, 2022 at 11:08 am #672933RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 601Has thanked: 1436 timesBeen thanked: 2183 times
- August 27, 2022 at 5:30 pm #672785Staci GalLadyRegistered On: August 9, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Shoes, shoes, shoes! Specifically heeled sandals of all styles. Chunky, kitten, wedgie heels, strappy and thong styles. I love shoes. I probably have 50 plus pairs that I mostly wear as a guy (I’m new to this cross dressing life), but love wearing a nice dress on a warm summer day with a cute pair of heeled sandals. Wonderful feeling… smile
- August 26, 2022 at 1:40 pm #672604Fiona BlackBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 446Has thanked: 281 timesBeen thanked: 1872 times
I have some lovely dresses that I would hate to give up but in the clothing area I would have to say my denim skirts & mini-skirt because they get the most use.
However outside of the clothing area, I agree with Caty & Drew in that the items I would never give up would be my bras & breast forms.
- August 25, 2022 at 10:30 pm #672517Lynn SometimesLadyRegistered On: June 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
- August 25, 2022 at 7:38 pm #672507Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 348Has thanked: 1526 timesBeen thanked: 1344 times
Ok, I have lots of favorites but perhaps I’d choose my black tailored business suit that comes with the slim pencil skirt, wide belt and 3 inch heels paired with the black or white bustier. Thanks Holly for this fun topic. Marg
- August 25, 2022 at 6:43 pm #672502Brianna KayBaronessRegistered On: July 16, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 31Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 141 times
- August 25, 2022 at 6:28 pm #672499
- August 25, 2022 at 4:55 pm #672493Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 130Replies: 1207Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 5108 times
I’m with Drew Kelly,
Whilst most responses are nominating outerwear, I could not do without my bra collection. I mostly wear them at night with forms inserted, so I get that lovely “weighty feel” on my chest, these and the feel of the bra band and straps give me the overall lovely “femme feeling”
- August 25, 2022 at 7:08 am #672415Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 925Has thanked: 1003 timesBeen thanked: 4238 times
Where do I start ?
I have a few black skirts that I simply cannot do without. These particular skirts are a little on the tight side, so when I wear these skirts with my hip/butt paddings, it really fills in the skirts nicely plus gives me very noticable vpl.
I also have a few other skirts in my closet that I can’t do without as well. Most of the skirts mentioned are slightly above the knee.
At the other end of the spectrum, are my women’s one piece swimsuits. My treasured items are the Realise ones from Japan, and 2nd on the list are the Yingfa line from China. Both are not lined, so when wet it does not leave much to the imagination.
- August 25, 2022 at 3:48 am #672385Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 966Has thanked: 3257 timesBeen thanked: 3294 times
This poll doesn’t really ask a question or have a choice of answers that really applies to me. I have a very small collection of womenswear.
It consists of just a couple pairs of skinny jeans which I wear if I’m going out en femme, several pairs of leggings (which I get to wear whenever I please, and which my wife tolerates, as I have worn down her sense of displeasure with them, although she still cringes when I leave the house in a pair), and a handful of blouses (all pullovers and t-shirts), and my undergarments and my shoes & boots. All of it is hidden away, with the exception of the leggings.
The one thing, though, which I couldn’t do without is my panty collection, so I must vote other.
- August 25, 2022 at 1:58 am #672363Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 715Has thanked: 733 timesBeen thanked: 2783 times
I can’t do without my favourite dress 👗 it’s white with flowers all over it, It hangs just below my knees and i love it, you can see it in my public photos, another one of my wife’s cast off’s , I rescued it from the charity shop bag,
Hugs Rozalyn X
- August 24, 2022 at 3:11 pm #672267Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1916Has thanked: 1503 timesBeen thanked: 5934 times
Pantyhose. Must have pantyhose. My fascination and love of them is what got me interested in crossdressing. I don’t dress without them. They are the first thing I put on and last thing I take off.
- August 24, 2022 at 3:34 pm #672273Dianna RoseRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1104Has thanked: 1969 timesBeen thanked: 3910 times
- August 25, 2022 at 4:14 am #672390Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1916Has thanked: 1503 timesBeen thanked: 5934 times
Maybe Dianna, but ever since I began wearing pantyhose at 4, I began having femme dreams and fantasies about wanting to be all girly and pretty and be out showing my pretty legs in pantyhose like the girls did. I began doing that at 17.
I started with short shorts, sheer to waist pantyhose, platform wedge heels, breast forms I made from old pantyhose stuffed in my bra, and a couple of wigs I bought. I was going for a Daisy Duke look.
I would look at my long, sexy legs in my pantyhose, platform wedges and little shorts and be amazed they were mine. My hands and eyes were constantly going to my legs.
When I first went out in my Daisy Duke attire, I was so nervous but so out of this world excited. I was showing my legs in pantyhose to the world. Walking around people and seeing their eyes go to my legs was a ridiculous thrill. Shopping for and buying pantyhose was an insane thrill. Knowing others would see my legs in pantyhose and see I was buying more, just the thought, then actually doing it was off the charts thrilling.
Going shopping for shoes was another very scary but amazing thrill. I would put on a pair of shoes, pose and check out my feet and legs in them. Seeing I was drawing some attention, I would walk around the store and look for mirrors, where I could pose and see how I looked. Getting others watching me and getting smiles, thumbs up and yes nods, showed me others were appreciating me.
Then I realized if I went on escalators or climbed stairs, I could show my legs in pantyhose really well. If I was behind a girl with great legs in pantyhose on an escalator or stairs, seeing her standing there or watching her legs move was so enchanting, magical and amazing. I would think about her and that scene for days. I could do that too and maybe even have that effect.
Then in college I stepped up femme a lot. I bought and made the shortest dresses I could possibly wear in public and the highest heels I could walk in. To see legs in shiny, pantyhose, stiletto heels and a little mini dress, was such an incredible, captivating and breath taking sight. And I was doing it.
I just had this ridiculous and nutty desire to show my legs in pantyhose. To me, being femme was all about sexy legs, nice breasts and pretty hair. You like my breasts? OK. Take another look. But if you want to see something really amazing, check out my legs. You will love them.
Yes I know this is nutty, stupid and even insane. It was also in my younger days. But to wear pantyhose, have sexy legs and show them off was my reason for dressing. So for me, it was always about the pantyhose.
- August 24, 2022 at 2:42 pm #672263Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 670Has thanked: 2315 timesBeen thanked: 3381 times
- August 24, 2022 at 12:28 pm #672231Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1284Has thanked: 1442 timesBeen thanked: 6643 times
I have a couple of very femme tops that I can dress up or down. They look great with skinny jeans or leggings. I like them so much I want to buy extras so I’ll have a replacement when they wear out.
- August 24, 2022 at 10:23 am #672209Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 644Has thanked: 10696 timesBeen thanked: 3647 times
I have a top I absolutely adore that almost looks like a mini dress, could be except for the asymmetrical hem. It is so beautiful, gets lots of compliments whenever I wear it and has a lovely brand name, “Pretty Woman”.
You can see it if you go to my photo page and look for the one titled “New hairdo, new iPhone case, love both!”
Hugs, and kisses,
Ms. Lauren M
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Lauren Mugnaia.
- August 24, 2022 at 10:11 am #672204Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 476Has thanked: 313 timesBeen thanked: 2494 times
- August 24, 2022 at 6:59 am #672162AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- August 28, 2022 at 4:45 am #672855
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.