• This topic has 32 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

As crossdressers, we tend to go overboard a lot, whether it’s in how many pairs of heels we own, how much makeup we have, how many dresses are in our closet, etc. I think this is because, for a lot of us, we’re making up for lost time so we want to make sure we have everything we need to put together that special look for when we have the chance to dress. And for a lot of us, there may be one or two items in our closet that are our go-to items, the one dress or blouse or skirt that we wear when we just can’t make up our mind, but we know that one item will always look good on us, so that is the one item we really can’t do without.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

What one item of clothing in your closet can you absolutely not do without?

For me, my go-to item is a cute, white woven fabric sleeveless dress. The hemline is about 3″ above my knees and I absolutely love the way it fits. It flatters my figure, and I can wear it casually, but I can also dress it up with heels, hose, jewelry and a nice shrug. For some women, their item is the LBD, for others a jeans skirt, or maybe that special figure hugging top.

So what’s yours?

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous

Can not go past my bras sets what i wear for the day.

Does a wig count as wardrobe? If so, my wig!

Anonymous
      Lady

It’s my denim miniskirts…love wearing them and they are my go too item when I can’t decide on what to wear.

ditto!

Anonymous

Asked for ONE item…I too said my denim mini!

Hi Holly,
      I have a top I absolutely adore that almost looks like a mini dress, could be except for the asymmetrical hem. It is so beautiful, gets lots of compliments whenever I wear it and has a lovely brand name, “Pretty Woman”.
      You can see it if you go to my photo page and look for the one titled “New hairdo, new iPhone case, love both!”

Hugs, and kisses,

Ms. Lauren M

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I have a couple of very femme tops that I can dress up or down.  They look great with skinny jeans or leggings.  I like them so much I want to buy extras so I’ll have a replacement when they wear out.

I picked other cause if I had to give it all away other then one thing it would be pantyhose. But as far as clothes it would be my denim skirts.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Pantyhose. Must have pantyhose. My fascination and love of them is what got me interested in crossdressing. I don’t dress without them. They are the first thing I put on and last thing I take off.

I hear you Patty, but they are so darn fussy.

Dianna

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Maybe Dianna, but ever since I began wearing pantyhose at 4, I began having femme dreams and fantasies about wanting to be all girly and pretty and be out showing my pretty legs in pantyhose like the girls did. I began doing that at 17.

I started with short shorts, sheer to waist pantyhose, platform wedge heels, breast forms I made from old pantyhose stuffed in my bra, and a couple of wigs I bought. I was going for a Daisy Duke look.

I would look at my long, sexy legs in my pantyhose, platform wedges and little shorts and be amazed they were mine. My hands and eyes were constantly going to my legs.

When I first went out in my Daisy Duke attire, I was so nervous but so out of this world excited. I was showing my legs in pantyhose to the world. Walking around people and seeing their eyes go to my legs was a ridiculous thrill. Shopping for and buying pantyhose was an insane thrill. Knowing others would see my legs in pantyhose and see I was buying more, just the thought, then actually doing it was off the charts thrilling.

Going shopping for shoes was another very scary but amazing thrill. I would put on a pair of shoes, pose and check out my feet and legs in them. Seeing I was drawing some attention, I would walk around the store and look for mirrors, where I could pose and see how I looked. Getting others watching me and getting smiles, thumbs up and yes nods, showed me others were appreciating me.

Then I realized if I went on escalators or climbed stairs, I could show my legs in pantyhose really well. If I was behind a girl with great legs in pantyhose on an escalator or stairs, seeing her standing there or watching her legs move was so enchanting, magical and amazing. I would think about her and that scene for days. I could do that too and maybe even have that effect.

Then in college I stepped up femme a lot. I bought and made the shortest dresses I could possibly wear in public and the highest heels I could walk in. To see legs in shiny, pantyhose, stiletto heels and a little mini dress, was such an incredible, captivating and breath taking sight. And I was doing it.

I just had this ridiculous and nutty desire to show my legs in pantyhose. To me, being femme was all about sexy legs, nice breasts and pretty hair. You like my breasts? OK. Take another look. But if you want to see something really amazing, check out my legs. You will love them.

Yes I know this is nutty, stupid and even insane. It was also in my younger days. But to wear pantyhose, have sexy legs and show them off was my reason for dressing. So for me, it was always about the pantyhose.

I can’t do without my favourite dress 👗 it’s white with flowers all over it, It hangs just below my knees and i love it, you can see it in my public photos, another one of my wife’s cast off’s , I rescued it from the charity shop bag,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Anonymous

Holly,

This poll doesn’t really ask a question or have a choice of answers that really applies to me.  I have a very small collection of womenswear.

It consists of just a couple pairs of skinny jeans which I wear if I’m going out en femme, several pairs of leggings (which I get to wear whenever I please, and which my wife tolerates, as I have worn down her sense of displeasure with them, although she still cringes when I leave the house in a pair), and a handful of blouses (all pullovers and t-shirts), and my undergarments and my shoes & boots.  All of it is hidden away, with the exception of the leggings.

The one thing, though, which I couldn’t do without is my panty collection, so I must vote other.

Much love,

Raquel

Where do I start ?

I have a few black skirts that I simply cannot do without. These particular skirts are a little on the tight side, so when I wear these skirts with my hip/butt paddings, it really fills in the skirts nicely plus gives me very noticable vpl.

I also have a few other skirts in my closet that I can’t do without as well.  Most of the skirts mentioned are slightly above the knee.

At the other end of the spectrum, are my women’s one piece swimsuits.  My treasured items are the Realise ones from Japan, and 2nd on the list are the Yingfa line from China.  Both are not lined, so when wet it does not leave much to the imagination.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m with Drew Kelly,

Whilst most responses are nominating outerwear, I could not do without my bra collection. I mostly wear them at night with forms inserted, so I get that lovely “weighty feel” on my chest,  these  and the feel of the bra band and straps give me the overall lovely “femme feeling”

Caty.

Anonymous

My denim mini

I would have voted all of the above, but it wasn’t a choice. So other it is. Leggings, heels, anything on top and I feel sexy. I have worn a dress with leggings before. Can be a unique look.

Brianna

Ok, I have lots of favorites but perhaps I’d choose my black tailored business suit that comes with the slim pencil skirt, wide belt and 3 inch heels paired with the black or white bustier.  Thanks Holly for this fun topic.    Marg

For me it has to be my tight grey pencil skirt, it is such a thrill with every step that I take in it and it is even better whilst wearing some nice heels.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I have some lovely dresses that I would hate to give up but in the clothing area I would have to say my denim skirts & mini-skirt because they get the most use.

However outside of the clothing area, I agree with Caty & Drew in that the items I would never give up would be my bras & breast forms.

Staci Gal
      Lady

Shoes, shoes, shoes! Specifically heeled sandals of all styles. Chunky, kitten, wedgie heels, strappy and thong styles.  I love shoes.  I probably have 50 plus pairs that I mostly wear as a guy (I’m new to this cross dressing life), but love wearing a nice dress on a warm summer day with a cute pair of heeled sandals.  Wonderful feeling…  smile

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

Staci, Heels for me,strappy Heeled sandals, Wedges, and my keen high boot
        Lynda

Revel
      Baroness

Hi Holly,

I have a long skirt in my closet that my Mother had when she was younger I can absolutely not do without. It fits me perfectly, and I treasure this skirt because my Mommy’s gone now. 😟

Rev

JOJO
      Lady

For me it is my pink chiffon cocktail dress. I always feel super feminine when I wear it. I usually wear it when I go out for a special evening or event. I have a picture of it on my CDH public photos.

For me it’s my LBD, I have wanted for years and finally got one, I am so happy

Anonymous

I just bought my first scarf.  I think scarves are a very classy accent to a woman’s outfit.

Joanne V
      Lady

I must definitely could not live with out my satin maid uniforms.

I think it would be my denim mini skirt. It fits real well and shows off my legs. I love to wear it with my 4 inch heels.

I’d like to class my growing collection of retro-fifties underwear as ‘one item’ please. It goes with everything, including drab.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Holly,

Although I would hate to be without any of the pretty things that I have collected over the last few years, if I had to pick one it would be my black denim miniskirt.
      That was one of the very first favorites of mine. They are such a classic look!

💕Lara

Hi Lara and thanks for the little note. I have only been crossdressing now for less than 2 weeks but Sara is ruling my emotions and my life it seems. I find the item of clothing I can not do without now are my lounging leggings. Skin tight and soft but comfortable and when I look between my legs and see just a nice round mound it brings out the best of Sara. They make our legs and butt look pretty darn good too.
        I got them in the women’s section 2 for one sale and didn’t care what the cashier thought and even picked up another package of panties for us.
        Sara is here to stay and when we are in the privacy of our home there are no man clothes till we have to go out in public.
        Sara

J J
      Lady

While I don’t wear it often, my LBD is my special piece that is my quintessential femme piece.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?